Takigakure

Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:39 am

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain once again got himself in the Bloody Mist Field for some training as usual. Kain usually got himself at the field in the morning , evening and even night sometimes when he has got some free time due to holiday from work. Every time he was there, he would train his jutsu and further polish them besides making a new jutsu for him as the field is one of the most probably suitable places to try his new jutsu on without harming anyone or destroy anything as Kain's last attempt results in a building to be destroyed. But today he is in not just for that but also for a spar with someone. He has never thought that he will be having some spar with a local ninja here today but as they had already promised, they will meet here today to spar and taste each other strength and weakness and winner and loser had not yet been announce. Only they will show the outcome of their training. Kain patiently waits in the field for his arrival .

" I wonder what is it going to turn out." thought Kain as he decided to warm up by himself as he waits for the ninja to come. He has barely arrived there actually having thought at first he was late but later feel relieved that he was not so he decided to wait for that ninja. Kain is not someone who is in rush as he knows that he also is not someone who is that punctual in time and always got scolded for his lateness. The breeze of air that morning is so refreshing as Kain could even smell the very air around him.

Last edited by Kain Tatsuke on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Setōshi

Setōshi

"Hmph... Not sure how this little 'training spar' will go, especially after my recent events... Which I still don't even remember in full..." His mind wavered back and forth between his current situation and the recent black outs that occurred as he strolled toward the training grounds. It was rather peculiar that despite him only returning to the village a little over a week ago he was being challenged to a training spar, but Ōsharu didn't mind in fact he welcomed it as a sign of a growing reputation throughout the Village Hidden in the Mist. As he turned a corner so that the training field was in perfect view, minus the mist, Ōsharu realized he must have been way past the meeting because his challenger was already awaiting him.

"Damn.. Hopefully I didn't keep him waiting too long.." Ōsharu shook off his thoughts before walking right out into the middle of the training arena, a good thirty-three feet were between himself and his opponent so not as to come on to strong or give the appearance that he was afraid. Though not looking at him directly in his eyes, the boy was given a quick scan over to ensure no foul play was at work. In addition, Ōsharu used the basics of his sensory skills to analyze the area for anything hidden from natural sight, but things checked out. With a slight bow the blue haired boy introduced. "Since I was the last to arrive I guess I shall introduce myself first.. Out of good faith... My name is Ōsharu Kōkkai, Twenty-First head of the Kōkkai clan..." His voice came out stern and unwavering.

Word Count: 274

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain was preety much meditating by himself in the field while trying to concentrate his chakra flow all over his body while waiting for his opponent. It is unavoidable since it is not that guy who is late for their meeting but rather it is Kain who is probably a bit excited for this fight that he decided to go early to the field today. Time slowly ticking away as it reach the time they have both promised to meet at field. The ticking of time is like the drop pf dew on the leaves in the morning when the dew dropped on the ground, the man who is destined to be his opponent that day has finally come. Kain quickly got his eyes open.

The sound of footsteps on water can clearly be heard especially in the morning as the whole field is mostly covered with puddles. " Footsteps? Someone? He has finally come?" thought Kain. This reminds Kain on how excited he was yesterday that he forgot about their meeting which is actually today but rather yesterday, he goes off to the field waiting for the man only to meet an ANBU who he fought. So Kain pretty much is hoping that today he is not going to be wrong again.

Kain quickly turn around to see a boy, ninja around his age and he looks like a genin like Kain does. " This is it. This is him" thought Kain as he feels relieved that finally he got that right. The boy somewhat is trying to avoid any eye contact with him, assuming that the boy is taking precaution to avoid any genjutsu or dojutsu type jutsu that could be made by Kain, that is really a good move to do and so he should be given credit for that but except Kain does not uses any of that. The boy then bows at Kain as he begins to introduce himself as Oshoru Kokkai and the head of clan Kokkai. " A head of clan? for such young age, he sure have got that look. He is quite a respectable man too that would bows upon his opponent, well i just hope that he would not do that in real field." thought Kain as he evaluates that boy named Oshuro of his great talent and personality as a leader though it could be sensed some nervous in his voice.

" First, no need to feel at guilt, it was me who come early, hehe though good moves you did that earlier  , but no need to worry my friend, I am not that dirty to play tricks on you and you have said your name is Oshoru Kokkai right? Hrmmm what a nice name that is and yet you also a head of a clan. Marvelous for a boy your age. You are just around my age but yet you have already bear such burden while me just doing nothing at home. Let me introduce my name. My name is Kain Shibetake, just call me Kain and I am just your ordinary boy at home,hehe." said Kain trying to be friendly to Oshoru. " So shall we start?" ask Kain as he look upon Oshoru with a grin.

4Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:12 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Although they may have been about the same age Ōsharu most certainly didn't remember him from before he spent a year at the bottom of the sea. Nonetheless, Kain was a peer and the one who had issued the challenge and that was all that was needed to know. "We most certainly shall" Ōsharu had said as he weaved a series of hand signs and began to formulate a plan. Different tactics would need to be put into play to discover his opponents strengths and weaknesses though while he did this he would also need to strategically place himself on the offensive side of the battle. Underneath his shirt and out of sight, the seal on Ōsharu's back began to glow a pale white color as his hands finished in the serpent position and he spoke a loud. "Suiton: Tenseinobi Ameagari no Jutsu | Water Release: Natural Beauty after the Rain Jutsu" A black liquid with the consistency of water began seeping out from every pore on the blue haired boy's body before gathering around his hands. Never taking his eyes off of his opponents position in case of a counterattack, Ōsharu then threw his upward launching the water tot he heavens where it expanded over the area. The light from the sun beyond the technique caused an array of light phenomenon to cast on the ground above the two battling, something similar to what you find when on the ocean floor when the sun beats down on shallow water.

"Let us see how you fair against this tactic." Ōsharu said in an almost taunting voice as a smirk spread across his pale white face. Droplets of the black liquid above began to sprinkle down around the area before continuing into full on shower, the only area not being affected was that of around Ōsharu in a three (3) foot diameter. If the boy didn't move from up under the liquid shroud in the sky he would be drenched in the artificial rain that his adversary had created, but that also would increase the distance between them to ninety-eight (98) feet. That would definitely benefit a long range fight while hindering those use to close combat. "There's a reason you've never met me nor I you. I've lived at the bottom of the sea the majority of my life and now I intend to drag you along with me!"

In a bit of a stroll, Ōsharu began to decrease the distance between the two, but all the while increasing the distance that it would take for Kain to exit the area of his jutsu. "Command of the field, check! Step two is next, but I'll need slightly more time for full execution..." Ōsharu thought as he continued to walk forward toward Kain's position, the distance decreasing from thirty-three (33) feet to twenty-three (23) feet. How the other Kirigakure shinobi would retaliate was beyond Ōsharu at this point, he simply just knew that his moves would need to be precise in order to receive the minimal if any amount of damage from this spar.

Jutsu Used:

Word Count: 512
Chakra Pool: 130 - 7.5 = 122.5

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

" We most certainly shall" that is the only words said by the blue haired boy named Oshoru before he promptly begins his first attack towards Kain. Oshoru quickly formulate and perform a quick handseal of a jutsu ending it with some loud voice activation, black liquid with the same look as water would begins seeping out from his entire body through out his pores which is then he collected on his palm. Kain is very astonished by the boy's action as he never saw such jutsu himself but to him everyday as a ninja is a learning process, as he gets to meet different kind of people each day of his life as a ninja.

Oshoru continue on throwing the black liquid on his hands upward, where the black water expanded  and covered the area like blanket. The black liquid just keep on hovering above Kain and Oshoru covering them as the sunlight that enters the area are made make into an array of light that penetrate through the black liquid. What Kain would compliment him is that he has a technique which is very unique and even for Kain this is the first ever time, he saw this jutsu and he is seems to be very talented as a ninja as he never took his eyes of Kain while casting the jutsu. That pretty much has shown Kain, how much powerful Oshoru can be and Kain does not plan to underestimate him.

Oshoru has taunted Kain on how he would avoid his jutsu as it the jutsu can deem very dangerous for him. The blanket of black liquid then start to pour out rain which then steadily turns into a full shower in the are which only do not affect 3 feet near Oshoru and 98 feet away from him. " Oshoru acted as the center of the jutsu? It is such a beautiful jutsu suited with its name yet can deem dangerous. I need to get out of this trap!" thought Kain as he promptly try to find the way out of the jutsu before the rain hits him.

Kain tries to get away as far as possible from Oshoru but to no avail the plan did not worked  as he would like as Oshoru keep closing in to Kain making it is inevitable to avoid the rain but Kain has got another trick up in his sleeve as he did a fast handseal and uses Body Flicker technique to get far way from Oshoru within split seconds. Appearing as like he had disappeared or teleported to Oshoru, Kain uses that chance to hide in the bushes far away from Oshoru while casting another jutsu with another handseal, sending a clone of water which is made from water coming from Kain's mouth at him.

The clone would then get close to Oshoru from the distance that Kain disappeared earlier making it is like Kain would made the attack. The clone would cast a handseal that uses Water Slicer towards Oshoru as he gets closer to him. " This will work!" said Kain

87.5 Chakra

Spoiler:

6Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:11 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

With each step Ōsharu closed in on his victim, but with a single hand sign woven his opponent had vanished sight. "The hell?.. I can't keep up these games.." A look of pure annoyance fell over his fact as the game of hide and seek begun. Unfortunately for his opponent, Ōsharu's skills in the art of Sensory were more than enough for this little game, the only fault to his skill was that he needed to remain still and close his eyes to ensure complete focus on his task. Within his minds eye, a single blue flame sat at the base of the stomach of a humanoid figure some yards away from Ōsharu's location. Realizing his targets location, the Kirigakure Genin nearly opened his to begin the hunt once more, but another identical flame began to be produced from his opponent. "Hmm... Not bad, if I weren't the Sensory type I'd probably fall for such a ruse..."

It was a matter of seconds before the replica of Kain had appeared from the bushes to which Ōsharu gave a smirk, he didn't know whether to play along or just call the poor boy out on his tactics, but the commencement of a hand seal by the clone changed his perspective of the battle. Planting both feet into the ground, Ōsharu used it as support to propel himself forward so as to allow himself to reach his full speed at a faster rate and shorter distance. By the time the clone sent the water forward Ōsharu had already decreased the distance between the two to ten (10) feet, all the while his previous technique continued to poor down droplets of artificial black rain. As the blade of water sent by the clone approached, Ōsharu analyzed its horizontal flight pattern before baseball sliding with his left foot extended forward. The slicing action of the water passed harmlessly over his head, but that did not mean that he was out of harms way because the clone was now a mere seven (7) feet from him and he was still on the floor.

Looking back at his opponents technique that continued on to cut down bushes behind him, Ōsharu began to chuckle very slyly. "Ya know.. Kain was it? That actually could have worked, but.. I'm no ordinary shinobi! Testament to this, I know you are back there in those bushes... Sending clones to do your dirty work..." A hint of arrogance echoed in his voice as he stood up dusting the dirt off his clothes that had accumulated from sliding across the ground. "Now it's my turn for some offense.." He mumbled, not really caring whether Kain heard him or not because his actions were already being told through the hand signs he was weaving. "Suiton: Ekinokogiri no Jutsu | Water Release: Liquid Buzz Saw Technique"

Underneath his shirt and out of sight, the seal on his back began to glow once more before the black liquid began spewing from his pores and collecting into a sphere within his right hand. Ōsharu used his left hand to smash the sphere into a flatter figure which began to resemble a black liquid based Fuma Shuriken, though it wasn't until it began to spin a few inches away from his closed fist did it resemble the name of the technique. In a boxing stance, Ōsharu began sending a few quick jabs with his right hand still tight in a fist, if anyone of these connected with the water clone they would instantly dispel it thanks to the buzz saw cutting motion. Ōsharu then slung his arm back before thrusting it forward and releasing the fist that he had, this act sent the Buzz Saw flying vertically at his opponents clone and in a bee line path toward Kain himself.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Pool: 122.5 - 10 (lasting Jutsu cost) - 14.5 = 98
Word Count: 633

7Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

From the place he is hiding, Kain could clearly sees Oshoru's movement and all in the battle as he suddenly gives out a smirk kind of expression before propelling himself forward at a fast speed using his feet pushing against the ground. Oshoru runs forward on Kain's clone without hesitation as Kain would have expected and he promptly slide on the ground beneath the slicer easily as the slicer goes through his head harmlessly. The clone Kain created would also be in front of him. Oshoru stands up, cleaning his uniform while stating that he knew all along about Kain's location. Kain knows that he should have not underestimate him like that and he is ready to fight seriously. " Huuh, a sensory? Should have figure that out." said Kain as he comes out from the bushes casually. " Hey sorry for that." said Kain while one of his hand is at the back of his head. Kain would then start changing his face expression again to that of very serious look and start running against him.

Oshoru weave his handsign and within seconds, black liquid again spew out from his pores where it is collected into his right hand. He then continue on constructing the form of the black liquid into that like a Fuma shuriken where he then swung it forward flying in Kain and his clone's direction vertically.Kain tries not to be intimidated by him as he keeps his motion forward. As then Kain would already get beside his clone, he then make three hand sign converting the water from his clone into a water tornado what would then protect him from the shuriken attack. After the shuriken attack is over, Kain would immediately cast his Water Colliding Wave jutsu by making a B rank a handseal, spitting a large amount of water from his mouth. This almost flood the whole area ad water is surging through forward all area including into Oshoru in a big wave. Kain surf against the wave heading towards Oshoru at fast speed and with that short distance he would easily be consume by it. Not enough with this, Kain cast another jutsu by placing his hand on the surface of water he is surfing with creating a pack of sharks mainly 5 from his chakra that roam the area fiercely towards all way to Oshoru. The sharks will create raging stream along with the huge wave, preventing any escape and can also regenerate from nearby water sources. " Yes this will do." said Kain as he surf the wave forward Oshoru with his sharks.

37.5 chakra

Spoiler:

Setōshi

Setōshi

Ōsharu raised his left eyebrow as he watched his technique struggle against the rapid spinning of the tornado Kain had created from the water that his clone was made of, nce it pierced through the first layer of spinning water it continued to glide through onto where Kain was at in the center of the technique. "That hurts doesn't it? Where did it hit you? The chest.. In the Abdomen? My marksmen ship is shitty, but that was definitely a straight pa-" Before he could finish his sentence he watched as his opponent performed a hand seal and begun expelling water from his gullet, Ōsharu wasted no time in preparing a counter offense by weaving yet another set of hand seals. "Shit! I guess it's time for that combo... Damn this is going to hurt... But, i'll have some distance to work with at the least..." The rain that had steadily been falling throughout the course of the battle had suddenly seized as Ōsharu was struck dead on by the wave of water's power, but in the rains place the black liquid had taken the form of the standard kunai in all of it's weight and sharpness.

Underneath the surface of the water Ōsharu voice rang out "Suiton: Hishuame no Jutsu | Water Release: Dagger Rainstorm Technique". The Kōkkai clan's aquatic adaptation not only allowed for Ōsharu to speak without succumbing to drowning, but to also breath with out filling his lungs with water with help from the slits running vertically along his rib cage. Kain had fallen for the trap at hand by allowing himself to engage in a close quarters battle, Ōsharu's technique would surely strike him multiple times as he surfed the wave above because the blanket of water in the sky still followed him even as he was sent backwards. The honey golden color of Ōsharu's eyes was clearly visible as the sight of five hungry looking sharks swam through the wave toward him, this was definitely not a part of the original plan.

Rather than hiding below the surface of the water Ōsharu instead rose until his head was fully visible and he could clearly see Kain, but not the sharks. A loud thump echoed as Ōsharu made contact with a tree rooted to the ground just outside of the training grounds perimeter, though water still streamed across his lower body and chest the majority of it passed on the sides of the trunk of the tree. "Alright little sharks... Who is hungry for some Ōshu special?" Ōsharu taunted Kain's technique in a rather sadistic manner, obviously he had a plan in the midst or he wouldn't sound so cocky. One by one the sharks fins began to emerge from the water and Ōsharu knew their exact location, but before any of them could get within the three (3) foot safety perimeter of his previous jutsu they were impaled by the Kunai raining from above. Each one dispersing back into water, but the added effect of Ōsharu's black liquid gave the effect that they had bled as it ran along side their demise.

This battle would soon becoming to an end and the Kirigakure Genin knew this all to well. Kain would not only be struck by the Fuma Shuriken, but there was a more than likely chance that he would be impaled and sliced open by multiple Kunai from above since he decided to surf toward Ōsharu. The pale skinned boy sat at the base of the tree trunk as the water continued to stream toward him, his hands were submerged under the water and out of sight as he began weaving hand signs in preparation for any other surprises that may come his way. "I hope you are ready to submit defeat Kain.."

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Pool: 98 - 14.5 = 83.5
Word Count: 629

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain endured his pain after being hit by the jutsu made by Oshoru that got through his defense easily due to its property that is much different than a normal water properties. The water that he used is much more dark in colour and seems to be a bit more weight and dense than a normal water that he used. Apart from that, Kain could also smelt salt somewhat in the dark water used by him hinting towards the different properties of his water. The attack hit Kain on his stomach area which bleed but luckily due to him manage to block it partially, he takes less damage than usual. Ignoring his pain, Kain cast a jutsu that spits a gush of water from his mouth that smash the enemy up front against the trees leaving him quite a bruise for at least a week for that. " I should be able to him." said Kain.

The area is halfway flooding, and Oshoru appears underneath the surface of water as he mutter a word and cast a jutsu." He can breathe underwater?" thought Kain as he looks upon Oshoru on how easily he be able to breathe and cast the jutsu underwater without the water giving much impact to him. The top blanket of dark liquid above them just now then starts to react to it. Sharks conjured by Kain on the other hand is chasing after Oshoru fiercely as he gets near a tree and taunt Kain for his jutsu when suddenly before one of the sharks could go off eat you, kunais made of the dark water in the sky starts to rain, hitting the sharks and make them run off in fear. The kunai is about to hit Kain as thousands of them fall from the sky like downpour. Kain has no choices but to do that technique. By changing his molecular level, Kain change into a liquid himself and mixed with the flooding water preventing anyone from sensing him or even hurt him. Only one with enough sensory skill or one with an Uchiha eyes would be able to sense him and even so if that happen, they could not hurt Kain in his state. " I need to get the table turning." thought Kain as he changes into liquid form.

22.5 Chakra

Spoiler:

10Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:44 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Kain Should Probably Read This:

After the full on kunai assault directed at both Kain and the sharks, Ōsharu found himself still fighting the current of the running water from his opponent's technique that had him pressed against it. Truth be told, it would have been better for the Kirigakure genin if he were to have just waited out the flood, but he saw that his opponent had waited a tad bit too long to prepare his next technique and thus was hit by Ōsharu's own kunai assault from above. "I'm tired of these games . . . Kain is not worthy of expending anymore of my time . . ." Ōsharu ducked below the surface of the water so that his feet were firmly on the ground and he was in a crouched position, then by lifting his right foot and placing it against the tree he kicked off with all of his might. Due to his being adeptly skilled in the art of Taijutsu, he was propelled up into the air about 15 feet over the running water and where his opponent had shifted his body into a form of water. Although Kain had attempted to conceal himself by mixing with the water he did not account for the techniques that Ōsharu had used which caused his Black Liquid to mix in with the water already present once they dissipated.

"Kid, there's more to winning a battle than simply performing the strongest techniques . . . Strategy and tactics are what when wars . . . And I treat every battle as a war . . ." Ōsharu said out loud as he flew through the air while weaving a series of two hand signs at a blinding speed. "Suiton: Mizuame Nabara | Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field" The seal on Ōsharu's back began to glow for a brief second underneath his shirt before a thick black liquid began to seep from out of the pores on his arms. The viscous black liquid swiftly traveled the lengths of his arms before being released in two general locations: his left hand sent the liquid spraying over the surface of the water below him while his right hand sent the liquid spraying slightly beyond the tree acting as a form of barricade because of the Kōkkai clans special characteristics. Knowing the abilities of his own technique Ōsharu allowed chakra to accumulate at the soles of his feet as he landed on the surface of the viscous liquid.

At this point there was no doubt in Ōsharu's mind that would make him think otherwise about not winning this battle. With his opponent in a liquified state he would either succumb to the viscous liquid and be trapped already or he would be trapped under the surface of the water and upon changing back to his human form be trapped by the viscous liquid. Any possible plan of counter attack or defense on Kain's part would require him to change back into his human form and by doing this he would be trapped under the water and stuck by the viscous black liquid. In addition, he wouldn't know where he was located in relation to Ōsharu or anything else for that matter because of the color and texture of the black liquid that coated the surface of the water. "This . . . Is a sure fire victory . . . But, what to do with this child? He hasn't proved much skill in combat besides recklessly spamming jutsu . . . Death is always a viable option . . ." Ōsharu's thoughts were becoming more and more sinister due to the battle continuing on much longer than it truly needed to. Ōsharu began weaving another set of hand signs, but to any one with a knack for recognizing hand signs they would notice that this set of hand seals was performed earlier on in the match. Speaking in a low voice so as to not alert his enemy of what would come next, the boy spoke "Suiton: Ekinokogiri no Jutsu | Water Release: Liquid Buzz Saw Technique"

As history began repeating itself, underneath his shirt and out of sight, the seal on his back began to glow once more before the black liquid began spewing from his pores and collecting into a sphere within his right hand. Ōsharu used his left hand to smash the sphere into a flatter figure which began to resemble a black liquid based Fuma Shuriken, though it wasn't until it began to spin a few inches away from his closed fist did it resemble the name of the technique. Ōsharu kept his fist clenched as he cocked his arm back, this would allow the maximum amount of thrust when he would release his technique, but he wouldn't release his technique until he felt his opponents chakra once more. Thus, he closed his eyes and began sensing for his opponents chakra, the slightest attempt by Kain to shift back into his human form would mean that the Buzz Saw would be on a path toward him in hopes of making an even cut through.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Pool: 83.5 - 25  = 54.5
Word Count: 851

11Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:39 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Kain Should Probably Read This:

Several minutes had passed since his opponent had assumed a liquified state and falling just out of range Ōsharu's mediocre sensing abilities, but recalling the course of the battle and the numerous amounts of techniques that Kain had displayed that he would revert back to his humanoid form shortly due to chakra shortage. "Come now kid... I promise a slow and painful death if I have to wait any longer..." A mixture of two factors were at play which caused the normally level headed genin to act quite rash and more sinister. Besides the present company, the emptiness of the war torn training grounds left an eerie silence that weighed on Ōsharu's mind, it sending him into memories of the previous year he forcibly spent at the bottom of the sea. Not the best of times, but considerably the worst for someone of such a young age. Isolation, darkness and the pressure of the depths of the waters took a hefty tole on the boy's psyche and were he thought he had come out stronger than ever proved to have simply left a crack in his armor. The second factor being the seal on his back which played a vital role in every Kōkkai members aresenal, but at the cost of blending two opposing forcing. "...Taste it... Can you?... Can you.. smell it yet? Ooooo, so close child of mine..."

With his eyes still closed and his arm still cocked back in preparation of any sign of his opponent, a devilish grin slowly stretched from ear to ear across Ōsharu's face. A chuckle escaped from underneath the mop of his messy blue hair that shrouded his face as his head was hung, everything being shielded from his sight besides the zombified state that his lower half took as it moved forward. Like a pendulum swing of an old grandfather clock, Ōsharu's clenched fist swung back and forth at his side, the buzz saw spinning rapidly just a few inches away from the viscous liquid below with every swing. Before he started his trek forward, within his minds eye a dimly lit blue flame had erupted at the base of a shadowy humanoid figure a few feet away from him. No doubt, this was his opponent who had resumed his humanoid form, but to no prevail as he was trapped by the viscous liquid set beforehand. The chuckle had slowly began to evolve into somewhat more of a maniacal laugh as he drew closer and closer to his opponent.

"My child... Don't fig-- ...... Good... Good.... Don't fight me... Embrace me... From which you came... You will return..." The sound of the voice that leaked from Ōsharu's mouth was deep and much darker than his own, but as if two toned you could still hear that he was in there somewhere. At this point he stood with each of his legs on either side of Kain's body and once more his arm cocked back preparing to throw the liquid buzz saw tethered to his clenched fist. The only thing standing between the two was about a foot of viscous liquid which held Kain within it's coating. "Good Bye... Kain..." As those words escaped his lips the buzz saw went flying downward in a horizontal fashion to forcibly split the body in half if contact truly was made, this would cover the most area of the body in the event that any last movements occurred.

Jutsu Used:

Chakra Pool: 54.5 - 15 (Lasting Jutsu) = 39.5
Word Count: 572

12Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

what an eager bastard, plus its a spar. none of us can kill anyone in this thread.

Thread is put on hold.

13Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Kain Tatsuke wrote:what an eager bastard, plus its a spar. none of us can kill anyone in this thread.

Thread is put on hold.

You know you fucked up right? Below are a list of reasons why my actions are valid and why this thread should indeed continue:

Reason #1:

Kain Tatsuke wrote:www.narutonexusrp.com/t2735-sparring-with-stranger-private-oshiro

Unfortunately, I do not have a screenshot of the original topic tags, but I have provided something just as good. I have copied directly from my history browser the original link to this thread which includes the original topic title AND tags. Now as can be seen below, Kain Tatsuke has edited this to include the topic tag "Spar" in replace of "Private" which was the original topic tag because of the course of events that have led to his character's impending death. A topic tag of "Private" does not mean that one's character can not die in the thread, it simply limits who is allowed in it which I clearly was allowed. Obviously Kain Tatsuke realized this after reading my post and changed the topic tag to "Spar" because in a spar death is typically no allowed. Clicking either links, the one above or below, will send you to the same topic so this isn't any trickery on my part.

Now I would have totally been in Kain's defense if he pointed out that he thought the title of the topic was plausible enough to work as the "Spar" topic tag since it does include the word "Sparring", but based upon the evidence I've discovered above these were not his intentions. In my defense of this, it is a topic title which can be interpreted many ways by any character involved in a thread which is why we use Topic Tags which Kain Tatsuke has knowledge of

Kain Tatsuke wrote:http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t2735-sparring-with-stranger-spar-oshiro

To further prove that Kain Tatsuke has edited the topic tags to help him in this situation I have provided a quote of the edit tag that gets placed below a post when someone in fact does perform an edit after others have posted. There is no other plausible reason for him to have edited besides coming to the realization that his character was about to die.

Kain Tatsuke wrote:Last edited by Kain Tatsuke on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total

Reason #2:

Kain Tatsuke wrote:Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:35 am

Kain Tatsuke wrote:http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t2735-sparring-with-stranger-spar-oshiro#13738

Above I have provided a link to the post and time in which Kain Tatsuke last posted in the topic. In accordance with the Inactivity Rules - Click Me -, I waited more than the minimum amount of days, Thirteen (13) to be exact, for Kain Tatsuke to post which he failed to do. Yet, he has participated in numerous topics since the date above which you can find below:

• Click Me
  • Click Me - 2 Posts
  • Click Me
  • Click Me

Thus, Kain Tatsuke has had numerous amounts of time to post in our topic he obviously just chose not to. So there really isn't a plausible reason why this thread should be put on hold.

As you can see from the list of examples I've provided above, there is no reason why this thread should be put on hold. Kain Tatsuke does not like the fact that his character is stuck between a "rock and a hard place", for lack of a better metaphor, and has tried to alter the topic tags to "save" his character. In addition, he has had more than enough time to post before succumbing to the trap that I set up and now faces death to his character.

Google Search wrote:Sparring With Stranger( Private/ Oshiro) - Naruto Nexus

I found the original topic title & tag by google searching the first link I provided above Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) 1805572670

14Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:02 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Kain you still have time to post until the 48 hour rule for Seto to claim his hit is up.

15Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

The air is silent and filled with the smell of blood coming from the ninjas of the mist. Nothing seems to be decided yet to who is the winner and who is the loser. It is not Winning that Kain sought when he steps into this battlefield but rather experience that would make him a better fighter, ninja and all together a better human out of himself. The end draws near as Kain as both sides probably has sustained a considerable amount of damage. Kain does quite show what is he planning but he has got Kain's respect as being one of the most potentially powerful ninjas in the land of Mist. He is not the one to take light when confront, one has to really be prepare for the worst when fighting this guy.

Kain's jutsu would have been to late to prepare as he got hit by a couple of the kunai rain coming from above him hitting him quite a bit on his shoulder. before he starts turning into water and get into the water in hope of escaping the madness. Kain does not sure but there is madness in his eye as he can see. The eyes that is filled with anger and intention to kill. " He must control himself, it is the time when he decided to become monster that he will died being human and he would fail his nindo." thought Kain as he turns into liquid state. By turning into liquid state and conceal within the water, Kain hope to escape the fight through the water that dissipate towards all direction. The seal on Oshoru starts to glow for a bit as Kain does not know what is he planning as he then spread out a black liquid with intense viscosity on the area puddle he step on. Kain first thought he would like to trap Kain as to when Kain change into liquid form but unfortunate for Oshoru, Kain is not within the area of which the syrup would work on him and this is just a luck of Kain. The syrup is more than Kain has expected when he thought he had dodged them making him trapped under the syrup as the result. Kain knows it will be dangerous if he turns into his human form right now as he would be trap under the sticky syrup which made him unable to move.

After a short moment having ran out of his chakra, Kain turns back into his old self of a human as he seems stuck and render immobile by the syrup he got earlier. Osharu just look with a grin as he laugh a bit before making his way towards Kain only standing probably one feet away from him as he mutters creepy words right out from his mouth towards Kain. Kain knows there is something wrong with this kid but does not sure what it is. All Osharu keep muttering is his intent to kill Kain. Osharu prepares his hands for another attack as Kain stood there stuck and trapped by the gooey syrup. Kain could see pue hatred in his eyes as he thought that it is his duty to stop it before it get to late. " Wake up Osharu, wake up! You do not wanna lose yourself here. Fight it! It is when you did not fight that you become truly monster and had fail your clan, yourself and your nindo. Wake up!" scream Kain at Osharu as he is about to launch his jutsu.

*THREAD EXITS*

16Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Empty Re: Sparring With Stranger( Spar/ Oshiro) Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:04 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

And just like that, his sense of perception and time gradually  slowed until the world around him appeared to be in a state of suspended animation, the buzz saw no longer in motion hovered a mere couple of inches from piercing the abdomen of his victim. The screaming plea of his opposition had struck a chord deep down within the subconscious of the genin, reaching the humane side of him being suppressed by the terror that plagued every member of the Kōkkai clan, thus the struggle for dominance began.  

The scene from Ōsharu's point of view was grim to say the least, standing before him in the recesses of his mind was what could be summed up as none other than a doppelganger, though with a few minor cosmetic changes that set it apart from the original. Its blackened skin tone was made visible by the absence of a shirt, the same mop of hair sat on its head except rather than being blue in color it was white, lastly his iconic hazel eyes had been replaced with a pair that were grey. Emotionless, unwavering, and mysterious. Not the perfect copy in terms of appearance, bu truly a manifestation of Ōsharu's darkest desires and personal hatreds created in the depths of his mind by the entity known throughout his clan as "The Ocean". It's manifestation was unique to every individual, typically appearing as loved ones or even spirit animals, but simply the darkest portions of the psyche of the Kirigakure Genin.

"Tsk tsk tsk . . . Who would have thought you'd have the audacity . . . To confront me . . . Your fears, your struggles . . . Your darkest ambitions, Your God! . . . At a time like this." The voice of the doppelganger, very recognizable in the sense that is was a distorted and darker version of his own, referenced the scene outside of the realms of Ōsharu's mind. In the blink of an eye the entity had disappeared without a trace and manifested behind the genin, right arm draped over his right shoulder and its left arm grasping the lower half of the boy's face, directing him to the scene ahead which was a manifestation of what was going on outside the realms of his mind. Anger. Resentment. Hatred. Just a few of the emotions that bubbled over inside of Ōsharu upon viewing the scene. His actions were not his own, unjust killing was not in the slightest in his nature, possession on any level did not sit well with him.

"Ahh . . . Now that's a familiar taste of emotions . . . The.. The fuel! To the fire that is my existence! . . . Just what I need to finish off this pathetic excuse for a shinobi!" The doppelganger managed to whisper within his ear, but it's message rattled throughout every bone in his body. "Once I end this plankton's life guess who will be hunted? . . . You my boy!?! & guess what, no matter how hard you try . . . How tough you think you are . . . How strong you will is . . . You will have no choice but to return to me . . . The Ocean" With those words spoken it would seem that it had one, it's maniacal cackle that erupted from the entity reassured the boy's face, but things went silent as it looked down to see Ōsharu's hands balled up tightly into fists. The purest form of hatred was painted on the boy's face, he turned to face his own distorted reflection.

"No... I refuse to allow your actions manifested through my body to dictate the life that I live... This is my body... My life... You serve no other purpose but to supply me with the tools needed to hone my abilities..." He paused briefly. "But, you are right about one thing... I will return to you one day... Not out of fear or the result of your actions... But, merely in pursuit of knowledge... & I won't be alone, believe me on that... You are just as much a part of me as I am vessel for you... So leave me the fuck alone until then..." Ōsharu's voice was stern and unwavering, his point had been made, a vow had been given. The two glared at each other for what seemed like minutes on end, if one could give a numerical value to the suspended amount of time that was spent in his mind, neither letting up until a devilish smirk spread across the entities face. "A little fight in you... I like that... You had my curiosity being born into royalty... Now you have my attention..." A hint of saddened sarcasm bounced along each word that was spoken by the entity, but its smirk never fading from sight. Pointing his left hand like a gun to the left side of Ōsharu's face, the entity leaned in close enough before sticking out it's tongue and sliding it up the side of the boy's face, all the while pulling the trigger.

The rich taste of Kirigakure's moisture filled air excited the genin's taste buds, alerting him that he was no longer in the recesses of his mind, but now back on the field of battle. Upon reaching the abdomen of his opponent the buzz saw dispersed into an abundance of black in color salt enriched water, unfortunately his fist carried on into the abdomen because it's motion had not been stopped. Ōsharu glared at the boy before using his immense strength provided by his skill in Taijutsu to pry him from the Sticky Starch Syrup technique, he placed the boy on his feet just outside the reach of his technique. Not a word was exchanged between the two, Ōsharu had already begun walking away from the area, not bothering to see if Kain needed any other assistance. He stopped for a second with his back to the other genin, turning his head slightly to the left so that it was parallel with his shoulder. "I'm... Sorry..." With those words said the mist rolled over his body and he had vanished from sight and presumably from the area.

[ Thread Exit ]

Chakra Pool: 39.5
Word Count: 1039

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum