Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Burning Youth ( Mission Solo) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burning Youth ( Mission Solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Burning Youth ( Mission Solo) Empty Burning Youth ( Mission Solo) Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:19 am

Demonfist

Demonfist
Iwa Anbu
Iwa Anbu

Spoiler:

Another day another mission to be had. This one was a bit different then the ones he would normally take. This isn't a contract nor a mission where it required him to be dressed in his anbu attire. No today he was dressed in his off duty cloths. Which consisted of a white kimono with his clans kanji in the center of the back and in the front on the left side of his kimono in his chest region wrapped with a black sash. Underneath was some black shinobi pants with a white shirt and some black shinobi scandals. His hair as messy looking as always and his clans trade mark white eyes staring at nothing in particular.

Yago believe it to be high noon as he walked towards the meeting ground where he was suppose to start his mission. As stated before this mission was different then his others. What could it be you ask?, Well to answer that question you would have to travel back prior to when he was first offered the,mission.... But we won't do that simply put his mission today was to train the future of there village. Two skilled genin needing someone to spar with and who else other then yago was around to take up the offer.

He slowly strolled to the area where he was suppose to meet up with the two genins. Yago himself was a bit excited about the opportunity to train some of the youth of the village. He hoped the two boys were already there waiting for him. Since he was already a few minutes late meeting up with them. He could have gotten there on time. But chose toarrive late to give the genin more time to arrive if they do were late. Although highly unlikely. Yago was now only a few minutes away. The meeting ground started to become more and more visible as he drew near it....

Wc: 320

2Burning Youth ( Mission Solo) Empty Re: Burning Youth ( Mission Solo) Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Demonfist

Demonfist
Iwa Anbu
Iwa Anbu

Yago had finally made it to his meeting spot. He saw two genin boys training against each other. One had a long katana blade, while the other had two kunais in his head. Yago watched as they engaged in combat. The one with the blade coming in with a horizontal slash. The move was simple but executed beautifully. Yago quickly realize the boy was a skilled in the art of kenjutsu. The boy with the kunai slightly surprised by the quickness of the attack couldn't use his kunais to block the incoming blade. instead he simply bend his upper body backwards avoiding the slash performing a backflip while doing so. The boy with the blade wasted no time in coming for a second assault. Even before the other boy could finish his backflip. A little to hasty for yago likely as it could lead to an easy counter. As if the boy performimg the back flip was reading yagos mind. He quickly launched one of the kunais he had in his hand straight at the boy coming in for the assault. Forcing him to stop and use his blade to block the incoming kunai. The other boy simply smiled as he vanished in a puff of smoke. Yago grinned slightly as the boy with the blade looked around for a second looking for the boy who had vanished. His eyes widened slightly as he now realized what had happened and he leaped forward tucking into a frontal roll. As the boy who vanished came down with both kunais aimed for the boys back. Missing his surprise attack the boy simply landed. Both genins now smiling at each other.

Clapping seem to appear out of no where as they now,looked around for the source. Seeing yago in the distance clapping the boys eyes lit up. As they now ran over to yago " Yago Sensei". They both said as they now bowed in front of him. " My name is Aki" stated the one with the blade. " And I'm Jin" stated the one with the kunai. " It's a pleasure to meet you sir". They both said with excitement in there voice. Who could blame them really its not everyday you get to have a sensei of Yago caliber spar with you. " Well as you are already aware I'm Yago Hyuga and I will be sparing with you guys today. Yago said with a smile on his face. " So... Let's get started".

WC: 691/800

3Burning Youth ( Mission Solo) Empty Re: Burning Youth ( Mission Solo) Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Demonfist

Demonfist
Iwa Anbu
Iwa Anbu

Yago let a smile small come across his face as he watched the two young ones,look at each other with big grins on there faces as they jumped back giving them a few meters of space between yago and them selves. Both of,them getting into there own individual fighting stances. Yago looked on the ground a bit as he found two nice size rocks. Both of which could fit into one hand. He now turned his attention to the two boys. " The challenge for you guys today is not to let me be able to catch both of these rocks in my hand twice. I will throw them in the air and,you will have two opportunities to make sure don't catch them and they fall to the ground. Sounds easy enough right?. Yago stated not waiting for them to answer. " ok let's begin" he stated as he launched the two Rocks into the air.

Aki wasted no time as he dashed forward towards yago. Yago watched him but as look behind him to see jin forming some handseals. "Teamwork" he thought to himself as aki leaped into the air as spikes made of earth shot out of the ground. Yago hopped back a few meters to avoid the attack then simply rolling to his left avoiding aki blade which was coming down to slice him in two. Yago looked over to see what jin next move was, only to see a puff of smoke where jin was once standing. Yago places his hand right by his left cheek as it met with a fist, jin fist to be more accurate as he grabbed hold of it and threw jin right at aki who was now dashing towards him. Both there bodies colliding with each other. Yago grinned as the two rocks fell into his hand.

He wasted no time throwing them back into the air as jin dashed forward with aki right behind him. Jin forming handseals as he stopped placing his hands on the ground as aki used jin shoulder as a step stool and leaped into the air. Yago quickly noticed the ground around him started to become mud. He didn't bother to move as his attention went towards a small boulder in the distance. It didn't really seem liked it belong where it was. Yago now tried to move out the way as aki came closer to him, but a last the mud that had formed around turned into something really sticky making it hard for him to move. As aki blade came raining down on him. Slicing at his arm as a smirk appeared on aki face. Although shorted lived as a puff of smoke appeared and in its place a nicw sized boulder was there. Aki looked around as his eyes widened as yago was now behind jin with the two rocks in his hand. .  " not bad at all you two have some really great team work, we will have to do this again real soon". Yago said as aki walked over to jin both smiling and nodding in agreement. " well unfortunately I have some other matters to tend to so jin and aki I will be seeing you guys around". Yago smiled as a puff of smoke appeared where he was once standing.

WC:1398/800

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum