All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

My First Mission! Fabulous~[Mission, Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Finally! It was the first mission for Ryu as a Genin! While it was certainly not the most prestigious mission, and didn't have the high, blood pumping action that some Shinobi loved, it was a great source of Ryo. Ryu just loved to throw cash at people, just to make them angry. It was a simple job for someone of his caliber. The job required someone with decent ability in Taijutsu and or Weaponry, and Ryu fit that description perfectly. Well, except the weapon part he supposed. He was still learning about weapons, so his weaponry skills weren't exactly combat ready. Although, if it came down to it, he would certainly use them. He was currently dressed in his usual skin tight outfit.

"So, my destination is that Strip Club called the Hot Tamales, huh? They must be really desperate for security if they're hiring children for bouncers."

Hands on his hips, with his sunglasses hanging off of his belt, he began walking towards his job.

"This shouldn't be too hard of a job. A couple of civilian thugs versus MY ability at Martial Arts? PLEASE! I bet they don't know a Chignit from a Zukwen!"

Luckily for his well conditioned feet that would be annoyed at Ryu for walking so damn long, he wasn't that far from Hot Tamales already. Having been in the market place where he saw an absolutely fabulous dress which would go great on one of his characters, he wanted to buy it..he decided to take a shortcut though, heading directly into the woods.

"Unfortunately, it was ten thousand ryo! I mean, who does that? Price such a cute dress at such a huge price! It's like highway robbery.."

After a few minutes of traveling, rambling on about the overpriced dress, he reached the strip club and met the manager outside of the club. He was fat, balding, and had a nasty, salty stench...exactly what Ryu expected out of people like this..quite unfabulous.

"You's da bouncer? God dammit, I asked for a man, not a child and his newfangled fashion statements! I know this ain't one of those major villages, but couldn't they spare at least a Chuunin?"

Ryu smirked, putting on his sunglasses for that extra flare. He wanted to be simply stunning!

"I assure you, my Taijutsu skills are quite deadly. I'll get the job done with ease."

The bouncer shrugged, about to go back inside of the club.

"I say you only need to stay here about....two, three hours before my cousins from Kumogakure arrive. Your payment is inside, kid..so get it when they come."

His imposing figure(Yeah, right) stood straight with his arms folded, his eyes dillegently scanning for any signs of trouble. It was even possible some thugs from the rival business might come and try to disable him, like they did to the last bouncer.

"This'll be an easy paycheck..but I'm probably never gonna get that dress at this rate. I need to take up higher ranked missions.."

For the rest of the hour, he let people in who didn't seem like troublemakers, leaning against a wall next to the front door. However, his rather easy job was made slightly more difficult by the arrival of three brutish goons who immediately set eyes on Ryu.

"So those bloody wankers got another bouncer, eh? This one looks even weaker then the last! Kid...I suggest you go home before we beat you so bad, your own mum won't recognize ya! Dahahahaha!"

Narrowing his eyes, he didn't even bother going into his fighting stance. These fools simply weren't worth the effort.

"You have once chance to leave before I beat the shit out of yyou asshats.."

And with that sentence finished, they rushed him like a pack of ugly babboons. With one kick, he knocked all of them off of balance, causing them to fall into a pile.

"I am a shinobi of Otogakure..run, before I use my authority to throw you thugs into jail.."

One of the thugs began to speak up.

"Shinobi? Run!"

And they all got up, running away. Later on in the day, the cousins came, and he headed to the counter, taking his ryo.

"Leaving so soon kid? Ya didn't even get your private dance?"

He was so tempted to get down on his knees and start licking the owner's shoes. But, he just let his eagerness be shown with a smirk on his face. Taller then most kids his age, the manager most likely mistook him for a teenager. Ryu wasn't complaining, though. He loved boobs, ass...and now he could brag about getting a lap dance! Hell, it could even go into something more! The manager then led him to the backroom, which had even more rooms.

"307."

He then walked back to the front of the building, while Ryu practically ran to his room....and his jaw nearly fell off his head once he saw how sexy the girl was.

"Damn girl, I'm already in the mood watching you.."

He had to spit some game....could you honestly blame him?

WC:868

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum