You are not connected. Please login or register

A brand New Orchid

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1A brand New Orchid Empty A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:20 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira was....intrigued at the reactions to her new form. As she walked down the road people barely even noticed her other arms. Instead they seemed oddly distracted.
She paid little mind to it, instead choosing to make her way to a new training area as Ez had pounced and broken the first one. This one was an abandoned mansion to say the least. It was enormous and vast. The previous occupants had been driven out during the invasion, and with all of the damage to the estate it would have cost a fortune to repair the place. But for her it was perfect, The garden she'd been working on converting into an arena, using trees to build a large ring over 80 meters in both width and length. It was a very interesting project, one he could even use to make some sort of enormous fortress out of the place if the need ever arose. Definitely better than the old abandoned Dojo.

2A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:25 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Another day of exploration and Junpei had found himself wandering in an abandoned mansion. He had his office and other things that made him the official Daimyo of the Sound even a cool haori that had the Kanji found "sound" on the back, but he wasn't the type to linger in his office and do paper work, that's what he had clones and Hikaru for, though the latter mentioned teen was probably out exploring the village as well. In this presumably spooky mansion, Junpei was just peeking in rooms testing out his detective skills. What he was trying to solve was what the reason for abandonment was, though the invasion kept popping into his head, Junpei wanted to believe it was something deeper, just to have something to do with his day.

Sleuthing in one room, closet, under the mattress, in dressers, the whole shebang, lead Junpei to a cracked window and upon looking outside he saw a female, but his vision was a little altered as she almost seemed to be glowing . . . she was pale as hell. "Heh . . ." Walking outside of the room, the investigation had just gotten a bit more interesting. Filing down the stairs, he calmly opened a door the the establishment to find himself in the yard of the mansion. This was probably more so a garden from the looks of it. Broken statues and a dried up fountain, that seemed to match the criteria of a garden well, but the only thing that was out of place in the destroyed area was the uniform ring of trees laid out almost like a defensive barricade and inside this barricade would be the female or at least he assumed. So leaping up to be on one of the walls of the wooden fortress, his foot touched down lightly, barely making any noise louder than a tap. Only one foot having touched the wooden wall, he hopped down just as lightly allowing the new covering he was getting used to that bore the white '音' on the back to flow down following his movements. Underneath the haori he wore a black gi, that was usually out of his character as he typically dawned white, but he wasn't a fan of the white on white look. So today his covering immediately on his chest was a black training gi. His lower body remained the same as they were black shinobi pants with the shin bandages and sandals. Then of course his blades Sakana and Kiga on his hips. Sakana on his left hip and Kiga on the back of his hip with the handle peeking off his right side. "Hey there stranger . . . what brings you to this place?" He spoke looking at the lone female in the wooden walls.

3A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:56 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira had been garbed as in her usual attire, her mesh top overlying a sarashi chest binding. Cargo shorts for bottoms and a simple jacket. She'd been in the middle of inspecting some of he structure of the arena when a very familiar voice struck her ears. She perked up and rose to a standing position, looking over her shoulder and giving Junpei a look aat a rather familiar face. Soft eyes paused before a smile spread glaringly across those lips of hers and she turned completly around, exposing her second set of arms crossed over her chest.
"OH! Sensei! I didn't know you hung out around here. This is...well, my training area! I found this place had been abandoned for a while so I started making this little arena for me to train in." she noted with a warm smile and a nod of her head. At that precise moment she didn't even consider that she likely had some explaining to do about her.....maturation. Then again the fact that she'd gone up aa cup size and a few inches in height were probably not something a man like Junpei would pay attention to.

4A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:39 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The voice and the dress of the girl tapped at his brain, but the look of her obviously didn't match. Taking a moment to sense her chakra signature, he noted there was a small difference, but for the most part it had a familiar feeling and it was Nira's. "I don't really hang out here, just doing some exploring. I can't bring myself to stay in that office for more than an hour without a break." The words made him chuckle as he expected that his clone had probably ditched the office too seeing how it basically was him in all aspects. "So . . . you gonna tell me what uhhhh happened?" He nodded his head upwards signifying her whole were evolution or metamorphosis. Her skin tone was different, her hair, her eyes, her height, even even her chest had grown in size. He wasn't complaining, but he was a bit curious. "I thought I only left the village for like two weeks and I come back and you get plastic surgery?" He chuckled a bit, while he eagerly awaited her answer.

5A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:55 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira blinked, a brief expression of confusion on her face before a sheepish smile crawled across her features and her eyes shifted to the side at that. "OH um....I turned 18 and ....apparently, I molted. My dad said that the species of Mantis my maanifestation holds is called the Orchid Mantis. It's red as a nymph, pink around adolescence and as an adult....well...." she smiled and gestured to herself, rubbing the back of her neck. "white as snow, so... guess I'm going to look like this from now on." she noted with a brief shrug of all four of her shoulders before she folded her arms. "Then again people have bee looking at me kinda different. Maybe I don't look at pretty or something. Not that I care about that kind of thing, spend most of my time out on my own anyway. Auntie Feng seems to like it though. She called it.....um.....Full, or something."

6A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

That really wasn't what Junpei was expecting, but he guessed it was better than any other explanation he could have gotten. Slowly he nodded as he began to accept the new Nira. Or should he say the new version of old Nira, because from that timid smile he could tell it still was the same girl he had met before and it brought a smile to his own face. "Nah, I think you look plenty pretty, if I worded that correctly . . . He looked down as he took a moment and mumbled under his breath as his hand came to his chin and his other arm propped up his elbow. "Eh you get the point, but you're just pretty in a different way now I guess. More unique obviously and what your aunt means is your breast got bigger." Junpei looked down as he covered his muffled chuckle, before looking up smiling at Niira still with traces of laughter on his face. He thought it was pretty funny that Nira didn't understand what fuller meant considering she was a female. He figured it meant she really didn't socialize that much as a child or teen, truly a lonely life.

"Moving on . . ." His cleared his throat recollecting himself into a more professional persona. He didn't really know what to move onto, so for a moment he just stood and looked around, before subtly moving his left hand onto the hilt of Sakana wondering if Nira would take note.

7A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:36 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira blinked, a brief look of surprise on her face as he affirmed that she was, at least in his opinion, pretty. She couldn't help but smile warmly at that, that pale of face alot more noticeable when she blushed. "Heh, thanks June. Aand.... she trailed off when he continued, her eyes going a bit wider before she looked around. Had they? She took a moment to look, for a brief moment she shifted her shoulders foreward, using her forearms to apply cleavage to herself to see for herself, and found that indeed they did seem to have. She looked around, rubbing the top of her head. Huh, what else had changed? "Huh...is that good?" she inquired, not quite sure before she noticed that subtle set of the male's hand on his blade. Admittedly she made note of it but showed no concern. She did notice he seemed a pretty sluggish man, but she was always prepared to respond to an attack, not to mention she had the protection of her bone plates.

8A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:56 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

His left hand resting on the hilt of the blade he saw Nira's eyes shift for a moment to register the movement. He thought about just outright attacking without warning, but didn't think it'd be as much fun as an organized spar in the long run, but first . . . he pondered on whether or not to address her question. "Is that good?" He figured it wasn't anything wrong talking about things like this with Nira since she was a woman and actually older than him, but it was just odd. Assuming the role of the teacher to someone that was older, but not by a generation. Simply older by a few months . . . he hummed silently and looked off to the side with his mouth pinned to the side in thought. "I guess it depends one the err guy . . . ehhhhh . . . talking about this kind of thing is a bit weird, how about we change the subject hehe." Junpei gave her the smile of one who was trying to hide something, but in all honestly he wanted to roll off of the subject onto something less . . . anatomical. "How about a spar? I haven't gotten to see many of your abilities and if I'm supposed to be your sensei I think it'd be best If I got a feel for your combat style yeah?" His voice rang throughout the air in a positive manner as he looked at Nira hoping she would move on with the new subject.

9A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:21 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira paused, a brief look of surprise written on her face at the mention of a spar, obliging to his request to drop the subject, but only after smirking and asking. "Do you think it's good? And...erm...I'm only a Genin, but I don't see why not." she noted and chuckled lightly, taking a few steps back, as if to expect a sudden attack, curling her fingers and lightly cricking her neck as she watched the male closely, her attention suddenly razor-sharp.

The arena was very suited. The area was completely flat and a perfect hexagon with a diameter of 80 meters, the wall just bout 40 meters from the center at any point. It wasn't 100% precise, but not bad. The field itself was completely empty save for the dirt beneath their feet. There certainly wouldn't be any sort of cover.

10A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:00 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei cursed in his mind as the girl asked him her question. He could tell by her smirk that she knew what she was doing and in reference to this matter she wasn't innocent. "Yeah . . . they look nice I er guess." He wanted to ask why she cared in attempt to expose her, but figured it'd be best to just get off of the subject. With her agreeing to the spar he let her take her few steps back, then nodded his head signalling he was about to begin. Junpei liked the way Nira's eyes narrowed onto him, it showed great focus and they mirrored his as they locked onto her. Still in an idle stance, but with piercing eyes, he removed his formal haori covering and tossed it to the side, his arms now a bit more free. Moving his left hand from Sakana the Chokuto and he placed his right on the wakizashi, Kiga, on the back of his hip. Drawing the blade with a back handed grip, the teens stance lowered into a primal crouch and he lunged at Nira. The blade would come at her in diagonal fashion, moving with the swiping jab Junpei tossed towards her torso. While this went on the Daimyo's chakra would be steady flowing like water throughout his system. is eyes would be steady scanning Nira's body especially the extra arms she possessed.

11A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira's eyes suddenly shot open the moment that Junpei began to move. Her eyes unfocused, expanding her vision to the full near 180 degrees that the human eyes had, as if expecting an attack from somewhere else, and for a brief moment Nira seemed to look past him. This was a specific technique she'd come to use. By paying close attention to her entire field of view she could see attacks coming at her from her peripheral and slightly behing and to the side of her, as long as he wasn't behind her directly she'd be able to see, but her fine detail attention was slightly hindered. As he closed in she continued to stare straight ahead as she shifted her body to the side, her hands forming into open palms as she kept het sense of sight and hearing focused. As that blade moved toward her chest she moved very purposefully, only moving just fast enough to move out of the blade's path so that the blade sliced along her clothing. She was curious to see his reaction to such a narrow miss, as well as her speed.

Though it might seem like holding back, what many didn't take into account in fights is that going at full speed constantly was tiring. Many ninja thus became tired quite quickly. However her inexperience was a bit clear as she misjudged her evasion, that blade slightly dipping against her chest, creating a very small cut close to the tattoo on her chest. However she did not allow it to distract her as she moved her hand while she dodged so that her open palm rotated in to plant into the elbow of the sword arm while her other hand moved to curl around the forearm. Once the hands were in place her speed suddenly spiked to it's maximum as she slammed her open palm into the elbow and yanked hard on the forearm, twisting both her torso and hips to put as much torque as possible as she aimed to bend the man's arm against the joint, the tension if successful would either snap the tendons in the arm or simply rip them through his muscles like piano wire, she never really tried it before. In any case she was focused, deciding that this was preferential to blowing the arm off, as this would be easier to heal with medical ninjutsu.

12A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:57 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

As his blade wasn't necessarily avoided, but only caused slight damage, he paid not mind to it and would continue his assault. With knowledge that she was fairly skilled in Taijutsu from their previous encounter, Junpei didn't dash into this close quarter exchange blindly or without a game plan. As Nira's hand would move to make contact with is sword arm, with superior avian eyes, Junpei noted the movement and moved his left arm to intercept and catch the arm she was moving. Given his catch would be successful with his sword arm unobstructed, he would quickly jab it forward in the form of a backhanded stab at Nira's right shoulder. The blade wouldn't remain there for long if it was allowed to pierce her flesh, for as soon as the blade would peek out of the other side of her body Junpei would withdraw it as he jumped backwards some 3m's.

13A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira's lips suddenly broke into a wide grin the moment that hand moved to grab her own. Immediately a pincer burst blade-first out of her arm and aimed to pierce through the hand  as well as lunging in aimed at the Daimyo's chest in it's outward trajectory. It's respective sibling erupting from her back to intercept the arm holding the blade going for her back, that serrated pincer moving to block the wrist and then promptly snap shut in an attempt to sever the arm completely. Regardless of the success or failure of this, those arms would then crawl along her skin and migrate until they were both sprouting from her shoulder blades and in symmetrical alignment with both each other and her other arms.  Though while that was occurring she would allow the man to back off, those sharp eyes locked onto the man's every movement as she would simply shift back a single foot, leaving them exactly ten feet apart from one another.

jutsu stuff:

14A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

As the pincer was sprouted from Nira's arm, Junpei's face seemed to brighten up in minor shock. Normally her Taijutsu was probably pretty fair, but with the multitude of limbs at her disposal, it made close combat a bitch to try to match her in. With his sword arm, Junpei's fluctuating chakra would allow an axe blade of water to protrude from his forearm. This newly spawned blade would move in route to intercept Nira's pincer and would actually cut the length of it down if it hadn't changed its course of travel. This meant Junpei's left hand and chest would be unharmed as his own hand would still move to block Nira's that tried to place itself upon Junpei's elbow.

Then as the other pincer Nira had spawned moved towards his sword arm, the Daimyo humbly allowed it to do so and even cut through the arm with no literally resistance, this was the price he had to pay for devoting so much focus to the first pincer and the girls many arms. No flesh, no muscle, no bone, nothing fought against the pincers clinch, for the arm simply fell off before hitting the ground and turning into a puddle of water with a blade laying in it. Now what would normally be a stub, was immediately used as a medium for a thick tentacle to jut out aimed to pierce Nira's shoulder like originally planned. If the shoulder was pierced, Junpei would allow the extension to push Nira 2m's away in a watery rush, before retreating back to Junpei. Tossing the girl a fair distance passed the initial 2m it had reached while getting mixed in with her blood.

If the space between them was created with the piercing method, Junpei would then reach in his Gi and withdraw a water bottle while reverting his arms back to normal. Unscrewing the cap he would take a sip, hydrating himself for the bit of liquid that he lost. "Water?" Junpei would offer to Nira as he also stepped in the small puddle that was his 'arm' and soaked it up. Then finally placing his foot under his blades handle he flipped it up in front of him to catch it, now holding it traditionally.

Spoiler:

15A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira's own eyes widened as those weapons were quite suddenly formed to combat her own. The sharp sting of the tentacle as it began to slide into her skin, met with the hard bone of her body, but at such a high caliber the bone offered little resistance and simply pierced her, blood staining the shirt and jacket as she bit her lip, narrowing her eye as she was tossed, skidding to a stop and grunting as she shifted the shoulder that had been damaged. Hurt, but it still functioned. She took a moment to pause, watching as the man hydrated himself....oddly enough. Did he lose some of his mass as he hydrated? She was rather intrigued.... So...his entire body was aquatic.

There was almost no pause as the woman used every bit of her speed to suddenly thrust all four palms forward at the man in sets of two. The first two were aimed for a simple effect as she used a park of chakra to fire the pulses of energy at the male. Upon hitting either him, or the area around him, that spark of chakra would cause the water vapor in the air around him, as well as any other open water sources to suddenly compress and then decompress rapidly, ripping hydrogen from oxygen, and then using the friction of the decompression to ignite them, creating twin explosions. Of course, she presumed that he would either A, use some sort of shield water to block the blasts seeing as thus far he had not seemed to show sufficient speed to outrun her. That, or perhaps he would liquify himself. In either case she would wait a few moments before firing the second set of bombs. If her theory was correct, the new sources of water would supply an even greater blast by providing more hydrogen and oxygen, not only that but she was curious to see what happened to him if the water he liquified into was destroyed. It was an incredibly expensive and physically taxing plan, but she had a feeling that attempting to prolong a fight against the man would not do her well anyway.

Jutsu stuff:

16A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

His question was ignored, but no matter he was all prepared, though he wished he could have at least got an answer, for that wound wasn't looking too good. Tossing the wakizashi forward at Nira, specifically at her thighs, he would also toss the water bottle to the side near his haori. With both hands free, though the girl had fired off an immensely fast spark of chakra, it was easy to counter. Forming the half tiger handsign, in a blur the teen would have zipped by Nira's right side, but far enough away from her that even if she extended any her arms she wouldn't be able to reach and before the spark could hope to reach him. Also with her eyes undeveloped and she more than likely wouldn't have been able to trace Junpei's movements, for in that moment his speed was even equal to the sparks.

Now positioned off of her shoulder and behind he by about 5m's, Junpei would withdraw his chokuto whose blade amounted to twenty five inches and he would wait for her next approach. More so he was just waiting to see if she would try to attack him from close quarters and he hoped she wouldn't. Because though she may have the speed, skill, and stamina for it, Junpei had the eyes and reach to counter and also didn't have a timer ticking for how long he could continue battle. This timer being Nira's shoulder wound.

He had no mercy though. Another half tiger seal was formed and in moments the battlefield was enveloped in a white flurry of snow. This level of snow fall could simply be related to a blizzard, in mere seconds all visibility was reduced to zero. However, Junpei still had his sensory ability and though it was weeks ago, Junpei had not forgotten about Nira's cloaking ability. It did hide her chakra signature for that small instant she used it that day he met her, but the teen wasn't worried about that one bit.

Spoiler:

17A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira's shock was quite clear as the man sped past her, only barely able to see him zip past, her head rotating in an attempt to follow. The moment her eyes had difficulty adjusting she about-faced, narrowing her eyes as she focused behind her, watching the blur in the edge of her vision. HE hadn' moved as far behind her as she thought. Her plan of firing all four jutsu thwarted, but it did save her from wasting more of the blasts. The fact of the matter was that she didn't have any attacks left. HEr pitiful jutsu pool was already mostly used up. She did have academy jutsu... but she had been terrible at those. Did she even haave the skill to use them? She figured it was as good a time to try as any.
Her hands rose as she watched him make a seal, she herself having all four of her hands move up as she narrowed her eyes.

The white-out was deeply concerning, but in a flash of smoke she performed two separate seals. Ram, snake, Tiger. Dog Boar Ram. If he could still see her, which she had no idea if he could, he'd likely have trouble paying attention to both sets of seal chains at once, and if he were sensing chakra, then the variation of chakra flow would most definitely be....interesting to say the least.
In succession she completed two jutsu. First the clone jutsu, two decoys of herself suddenly taking form a foot to her left and her right. the second jutsu, transformation in that same instant. It was at this point that Nira would suffer for her...lack of initiative. Having not practiced the jutsu in ages, the clones immediately dissipated, terribly put together, and the transformation jutsu into a pile of snow ended rather poorly, with Nira lying face-down in the snow with slightly paler than usual skin. The wound was bleeding out onto the snow, the high-speed motion and strain of the taijutsu had actually worsened the wound and in addition to the issue with the other jutsu she was not in very good shape as she continued to bleed, her inexperience in working through the pain of her injury also becoming clear, not only that but she had never actually been so gravely injured as she'd never been hit with a technique that was strong enough to go through her bone plates. Either it being too weak or too slow to hit her. However at present she was in no condition to attack or even find out where her target was. So for now she shivered on the ground, turning the snow red.

18A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:44 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Nira had failed to acknowledge the blade he tossed and it would sail to pierce into the girls right thigh. This shortened her timer for fighting and immobilized. Staying where he was and simply waiting for Nira to move or approach, but noticed not much movement was going on or either she was really silent. Closing his eyes he took a moment to sense for her chakra, but it seemed that her chakra was slowly becoming less and less traceable. "Eh?" Walking to where he sensed Nira was, he weakened the level of snow fall as the pure white was being tainted with a piercing red. He felt a little bad, especially looking at the blade in her right leg. Dispelling the jutsu, he crouched down by Nira's side and placed a hand upon her forehead. "We'll call this fight over, you're too hurt to continue and you're freezing." His tone sounded concerned a bit as he felt Nira shivering with his hand on her forehead. Leaving her side for a moment to grab his haori, he returned and draped the covering primarily over her torso. "Do I leave the blade in or do I take it out, I'm not exactly sure . . ." He looked at the dagger sized blade in her leg curiously then looked at her, before sliding his arms behind her knees and behind her back to lift her up in a cradled position. He figured with her leg pierced she wouldn't be doing much walking.

19A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:35 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira shivered as she felt the snow begin to fade, a light chuckle escaping her as she lightly yanked the blade from her leg, then promptly grabbed onto the wound, her hand glowing softly as she simply focused her chakra  to constrict her blood vessels. It was by no means any sort of refined technique, but it wa an impromptu method that staved off the bleeding. Hmmm, perhaps something she might refine into a jutsu later. Essentially like any ninja attaining high speed by focusing her chakra into her legs she strengthened the muscles and simply clenched, the muscle contraction compressed the blood vessels. That on top of the pressure put on by her palm she was able to completely stop the bleeding without even having to do any real jutsu.
"I-I'll Be f-f-fine." she informed him.

20A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:41 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Still holding her up, Junpei's handle wiggled out a bit to take the blade from Nira so she could do what she needed to."Guess taking it out is the way to go . . . cool." He looked around and saw his water bottle in the melting snow. Obviously his hands were full so he decided he'd leave it in the arena. With every step he took there was a crunch of snow, the sound alone being foreign to the current season, but Junpei wasn't sure if it ever snowed in this land. He looked down at Nira wanting to ask her, but didn't want to interrupt her focus as it seemed she was busy healing her leg. He kept walking at a steady pace as she continued then said that she was fine. Junpei wasn't sure if this was a front or not, seeing as he could feel her still shivering lightly and also hear the shivering in her speech. He would give her a simple nod of the head and begin pacing through a plan.

Reaching the wooden perimeter of the arena, Junpei carefully, but firmly gripped Nira a bit tighter as he prepared to jump over the ring. His face turned a bit red when he realized he had squeezed his hand into an area considerably softer than the rest of Nira's body, but he quickly moved it elsewhere. He hoped she wasn't losing too much blood, but maybe just enough that she couldn't register what just happened, regardless he would apologize. "Er- sorry . . . and um, be careful, I'm about to jump . . ." His face was still a bit heated, but he continued as i it hadn't happened. Giving her a grace period to prepare, he cleared the ring of the arena and began his next journey towards the inside of the mansion. His plan had gotten him to the conclusion that he surely couldn't walk into the village with Nira wounded like this. Junpei knew too well that the villagers wouldn't listen to his explanation and even if they did it'd probably be twisted and turned into some bullshit rumor.

Thanks to his previous spelunking Junpei knew exactly where an intact room was or at least and intact bed. As awkward as he felt, he carried Nira up to the master bedroom and gently set her on the bed and readjusted his haori to make sure it was keeping her warm to the best of its ability. having devised a plan, Junpei paced through three handseals, Ox->Dog->Serpent, then from out of his own being a clone of water freed itself."Go find Hikaru and the body of the first clone, be sure to soak him up cause I lost a bit of hydration using the snow technique and forming you." The clone nodded and left the room to carry out the task it was assigned. Junpei however sat on the edge of the bed next to Nira and waited. He would occasionally steal a glance or two at her, but not for too long.

Spoiler:

21A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira was hardly complaining as Junpei made his way toward the mansion. The squeeze to her rear was a rather unusual surprise but she accepted his apology and simply remained silent as he carried her inside. The Mansion was mpty and silent, but not completely destroyed. There was one wing that was utterly destroyed, but the rest was just quality-of-life damages here and there. It wasn't really uninhabitable so much as a hassle if one wanted to make a home. As se was laid down he had for the most part stopped bleeding. Taking some sheets she began to bandage the wounds, frowning as she scolded her lack of jutsu in general, especially ijutsu. "I guess I should probably start learning some more jutsu." she noted with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of her heaad as she leaned back a bit, watching him talk to his clone and seeing it run off, tilting her head as a brief look of curiosity crossed her face. "Hikaru? who is that?" she asked.

22A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:19 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei thought of a response to her question, but didn't exactly know how to word it. "Who is Hikaru? . . ." He thought to himself filtering through possible labels. A friend, basically a brother, an adviser, an assistant, his partner in crime, at times his mentor, but at times Junpei's own student, the relationship was a very layered one, but Junpei figured out the answer. "You'll find out when he gets here." He gave a cheeky smile to Nira figuring it was best to let Hikaru label himself, but the teen had the tendency to get a bit nervous around females, so Junpei wondered how it would work out. "He'll be able to heal you up and also fix that little nick on the seal on your chest. I think you said it had something to do with your clan like mutating or something right?" His expression morphed into a thoughtful look as he searched the corridors and filing cabinets of his brain to recall the conversation he had with Nira weeks ago about it. He couldn't specifically recall, but he felt he was remotely correct, so he ended his thought process with a shrug. "You seem to be feeling better though, are you really or are you just playing it off? You lost a decent amount of blood even though you stopped the bleeding." Junpei looked over Nira's wounds to see the sound of the ripping moments ago was her creating makeshift bandages. He wasn't a fan of the covering much, but he was relieved that the haori wasn't used as the bandage material even though it was a bit blood stained.

23A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:12 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira paused for a moment at that and nodded her head slightly in response. So the man was a medical Ninja. Fair enough she supposed. Taking a brief moment to look at her wounds she relaxed. She was stable really. Fine was a bit subjective. She'd be fin but without treatment she'd be out of commission for a few days. She had a brief moment to collect her mind. And if Junpei were still keeping an eye on her chakra he'd sense it fluctuate rather rapidly, as it became much more volatile, an effect mirrored in he muscles as they suddenly tensed. The shift in chakra had a brief moment for her body to adjust and not try to get to her feet. Her eyes closed for a moment as she took a long, deep breath, and focused her chakra into her head while Junpei would likely notice her body shift position, as if in a fighting stance.

tick

One's mind was a very intricate thing. In the deeper recesses of complex thought, one could have age upon ages of speculation, doubts, and inspirations in the confines of a single second. Lifetime could flash before the eyes and for some, refinement. Academy medical jutsu was something that was non-existant. Back before she had been so ridiculed and hated she remembered very well, Chojiro and Yuki, her teammates. Due to her mannerism and low key effort, not to mention her atrocious skill in jutsu, it had been Yuki that suggested she try to study medical Nin, and in fact it may very well could have changed much had she taken things a bit more seriously. In her mind for that brief moment the knowledge she had so lazily glanced through came rushing into her skull. The greatest medical ninja, all had such amazing jutsu, with so simple a solution to many problems. It was likely the most odd thing that so many complicated jutsu arise from those simple principles. The body, after all, healed itself for the most part. Most of the time it simply worked too slowly or lacked the energy needed to repair itself, either needing a boost in itself or assistance in it's work.
Nira visualized the broken flesh of her skin, the minute cell walls and those sluggish cells dividing to close up a wound.

-

Opening her eyes, Nira took a moment to pause. From Junpei's perspective she'd simply dosed off for a brief moment before her chakra calmed itself, her attention shifting down to the wound in her leg as she began molding chakra. Her hands formed the boar and the Monkey seals in succession as chakra ran into her forearms, immediately spines began slithering out of her forearms, slithering up along the ulna and the side of the wrist, sweeping forward toward her hands. She took another moment to slowly close her hands, meticulously collecting chakra into the ends of those barbs that now decorated her arms, only her injured arm remained still as her attention shifted down to her wounded thigh, the flesh slightly soaked in red through the linen fabric of the ripped sheets. There was a brief moment of silence as she slowly reached down and sank those barbs past the skin. The barbs themselves a good  inches long, not really making them any longer as she was only going to use them on herself. She took a deep breath as she bit back the light pinching pain as those barbs were sunk into the flesh. It took all of a few moments to mold chakra into them, pumping energy into the forearm  until it was practically bursting. However that alone was not enough, she needed to make the targeting specific to the point where that energy would get where it needed to go. HEr focus intensified and she began molding individual tidbits of hr own chakra, molding it against her own cells, very specific cells in her own body, he mitochondria, the structures that most used it. Her expression was one of utmost concentration as she very finely forced her chakra into that mold, tuning it and refining it into a shape that would bind to mitochondria and nothing else. The next moment that chakra nature returned, that violent, aggressive nature that allowed her to keep those serrated barbs, the "stance" that not only effected her posture but her chakra as well. That finely molded template suddenly was given an aggression to seek out and latch onto something, though she kept it, for the moment, contained within those barbs, a slight distraction that was her own pain was merely an annoyance as her mind raced. Slowly, she pulled those barbs from her leg, moving the forearm slightly closer to the wound itself, biting her lip lightly as those sharp lengths sank into her flesh. There was a brief moment of doubt, as if she wondered if this would indeed work. But it was not exactly the time for doubts or confusion, no room for error, just results. A brief inhale of breath before she injected the aggressive batch of chakra into the leg before pulling her arm back.

The effects became apparent rather quickly as those specially-designed granules of chakra flooded the wounded area, and bit by bit bounced against cell walls, muscle fibers, until they hit the mitochondria and those special key-like urface found their match and bonded to the mitochondria and the mitochondria alone. Immediately the chakra-infused organelles got to work. A simple sword wound was child's play as the body's mitosis was given a jack-knife in resources. The flesh slithering out and closing up that wound as muscle, tendon, connective tissues and of course her skin knitted themselves together intricately as the body was allowed to do it's work. Not only that but soon her entire leg seemed to patch itself up, the wound, the very slight tears in muscle that occured as a result of physical action, micro-tears that made the body build up extra, which was the fundamental key in physical training, damaging on's body by going beyond it's limitations and forcing the body to adjust accordingly by growing extra muscle by the simulated stress. The intense stress of her fight with the man of course had torn very minute bits of muscle, all of which were rapidly repaired through natural course.
jutsu learned:

Reaching down and removing the makeshift bandages, Nira stared for a brief moment before a wide smile spread over her face. "It....worked!" she noted with an excited smile. Ironically, junpei would have been able to tell very little about the intense and detailed ordeal that she had just gone through. HE'd have just see her stab herslf a couple times after growing those spines, and likely sense her dump a buttload of chakra into her leg before watching it begin healing until her leg looked in better shape than the rest of her. It would be very hard to tell that the girl had more or less developed a jutsu right infront of his eyes.

jutsu used:

Last edited by Nira Sjane on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

24A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:35 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Waiting in silence and boredom, Junpei had the nerve to dispel the clone just to see how far along its journey it was, but he figured it would be best if he were just patient. He also could have sent out a small sensory wave to feel out the clone and Hikaru, but he figured it would be best if he trained himself to be more patient. Soon enough though, his boredom was defeated and the silence was broken. Turning around to watch Nira as he heard her hands moving through signs, he wondered what she was up to. He felt if she could heal herself she would have earlier or even during the spar, but it seemed like maybe it had slipped her mind as he watched her remove the torn sheets around her leg and voilà, the wound was gone. Looking up at Nira and seeing the smile spread across her face, Junpei too smiled lightly at the sight, but he was a little curious on why she hadn't done that earlier. Her words told him that the jutsu seemed to be in testing phases though, but still the battlefield was a place to use jutsu that had any chance of helping, whether being in a testing phase or not.

"Why didn't you do that before?" He inquired as he moved down to the foot of the bed and laid back. The way he looked at Nira would make on think he thought the female was crazy, as his brow was lifted and his crimson eyes were a bit squinted. The jutsu did seem like it required a bit of time to perform, but surely with the battle being a spar she could have afforded to use it. After hearing her response he would gaze up at the ceiling of the room and recollect what had happened so far.

The day hadn't been too long, but it was quite eventful and he even found himself a bit tired. His impatience getting the best of him, he closed his eyes peacefully for a moment to send out a minor pulse of chakra. In moments the information was relayed to him and Hikaru and the clone would be arriving in about five to seven minutes at the pace they were moving at. His eyes opening he let loose a yawn while covering his mouth.

25A brand New Orchid Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:51 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira blinked for a moment at that, tilting her head before chuckling loudly at him, reaching up and lightly rubbing at the back of her head.
"Really Jun, I appreciate the vote of confidence but I don't think I could have invented a medical ninjutsu on the spot with all that snow. I only just got the inspiration from it when I came in here. " she explained, and it would likely be at that point that Junpei would realize that that "testing phase" that had crossed his mind had only spanned a few seconds, and that the jutsu was not something she had been working on already.
Reaching up, she collected chakra into her forearm before sending another injection into her shoulder. IT was an enormous use of chakra, but then again she had yet to refine the technique. No doubt once she had it down, the medical taijutsu would require less chakra as she learned to utilize the more physical aspects of it. But for now the rather raw technique would be rather draining.  
"Ugh....it certainly uses a lot of chakra.... it's a bit of an overkill to be honest. ON wounds this small. But I'll have to devise some weaker medical jutsu for wounds like..... " she murmured aloud in thought, pausing. Odd, the wound hadn' healed.....ohhhhhh. Her head clunked against the bed as she had tried to us more chakra than she had left. The girl was out like a light.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum