A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A brand New Orchid

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:51 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei's expression showed that he was impressed that Nira actually just created that jutsu. No testing phase or anything, it was an understatement to say she was gifted. "And here I thought you didn't use it till now so I would carry you . . . oh well. But regardless, that's amazing. Molding chakra for jutsu with handseals seems like an arduous task for you, no offense, but to be able to mold chakra on the spot and create a jutsu out of it, that shows real talent, I'm proud to call you my pupil. Not like I taught you how to do that though." His gaze strayed from her to the ceiling as he thought about the possibilities that ability Nira had could amount to in the future.

Looking over to her as she healed her shoulder wound, Junpei monitored her chakra levels and noticed that they were getting pretty low, at least she didn't have more wounds to heal though, so she could conserve what bit she had left. "Hikaru should be here any moment now, so you should take it easy a bit ok?" He gave her a light smile before closing his eyes as he relaxed a bit.

27A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:14 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Niraa nodded slowly, her chakra indeed quite low now as her shoulder wound closed up, grunting lightly and staring at the ceiling. The only reason her shoulder healed was because it was such a small wound. The jutsu itself had more or less failed. "Thank you Sensei.....heh. Also don't worry about the whole squeezing my butt thing. I'm sure you didn't mean to." she noted with a light-headed smile. Her low chakra making her more susceptible to fatigue and light-headed from blood loss. Her mind was drifting a bit.

28A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:40 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei laughed upon recalling accidentally squeezing her butt. "Yeah that was my bad." Hearing a pair of footsteps echoing throughout the mansion he figured that was Hikaru and the clone, but just to be sure he got up and checked outside the room. "Hey Hikaru, you, did you get the other clones puddle?" The clone nodded and Junpei was grateful. "He had began to evaporate though, so it's not as much as you probably want it to be." "It's ok, your efforts are appreciated." PLacing a hand on the clone he was soaked back into the depths of Junpei's persona as he lead Hikaru inside the room.

"Yeesh! She's pale Junpei, what'd you do to her ya idiot?!" Hikaru was quick to jump to conclusions, but who wouldn't be when they saw the pigment of Nira's skin. "Chill, chill, her skin's naturally like that and she already healed her wounds up, so you don't gotta kill me now Master Hikaru hehehe." Hikaru was already near Nira checking her temperature with his and felt that it indeed did was a a fair degrees. To Junpei he simply shook and head and rolled his eyes. "So what am I here for then?" He stood looking at Junpei who had nodded his head towards Nira, and in turn Hikaru sighed and rolled his eyes. Nira wouldn't see his eye roll given the direction he was facing, but she probably notice the two could communicate with simple head gestures and faces alone Truly a testament to their bond. "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself . . . I'm Hikaru Sanada, nice to meet you." He gave her a smile then turned back to Junpei giving him a look as if asking if he was satisfied.

Junpei chuckled a bit and nodded affirmatively to him. "She has this seal on her chest and in our spar, it got scratched. I don't think I did too much damage to it, but I think it's pretty important and fragile." He looked over to Nira seeing she looked very mentally distant. Sitting near her on the bed, so she didn't feel like she had to speak so loud or anything he spoke softly. "Do you mind if Hikaru takes a look at your seal Nira?"

29A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:17 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira paused, tilting her head slightly and smiling to the new arrival, watching as the pair had a little back-and-forth going on. It was....interesting to say the least. Turning her attention to the healer she blushed slightly at Junpei's mention of her seal. "Ah, um....right." she noted at that, getting shakily to her feet before dropping like a brick, grunting as she picked herself up off the floor. Her body was still in the process of replacing blood. In any case she sat up, rubbing her leg before reaching up and lightly lipping that mesh top from her body, exposing only the very top of the seal from under her sarashi. She'd look at Junpei and make a shooing gesture toward the door. If and only if he gave them some privacy would she proceed to undo the bindings, sitting rather relaxed once they were and letting Hikaru see the seal(link) between her breasts, which she made no effort to hide as she was dog tired at the moment and was more focused on not falling over from exhaustion. Plus if he was a medical ninja, this shouldn't be something he should be too concerned about, unless he was unexperienced.

30A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:36 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei and Hikaru watched as she tried to get herself to her feet and Junpei noticed how shaky she seemed, as did Hikaru, but neither reacted fast enough to catch her as she fell shockingly fast. Junpei was probably too tired to catch her as normally he would have been able to and Hikaru was too far away, but both moved to help her once she was down. [color=#0000ff]"Take it easy ok . . ." Junpei said as he stood and allowed Hikaru to take his place next to her, so he could work his magic.

With Nira then removing her mesh covering, Junpei had the thought to move to the door and begin heading out, but for some reason he failed to do so, until he was shooed away. "Aw yeah yeah, benefits of being a medical ninja." He chuckled as he exited the room and closed the door tightly behind him. Hikaru lightly blushed a bit, but shook the coloration away as he focused. Staring at the sealing matrix and only the matrix, though he felt awkward with a females full breast in his immediate peripheral, he kept his composure. "Yeah this isn't much and is an easy fix. What's the seal for . . . if I may ask." He looked at Nira as he moved through a bit of handseals. Finishing with the tiger seal, he moved only one hand with blue flaming finger tips. Tracing the finger over the small nick, the seal restored itself, but he continued to wave his fingers over the rest of the seal too. "Sorry if it stings a bit, but I'm just trimming over the rest of the seal too. Might as well restore the whole thing, so we don't have to go through this anytime soon, since seals weakens as it gets older." Finishing his procedure he gave Nira and smile and stepped away from her and move to the opposite side of the room, looking out a window as an excuse to not have to look any further while she was shirtless. It was obvious what he was doing, but he didn't really care and have any other outs in mind.

31A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:47 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

[color=maroon]
Nira relaxed, and even smiled a little as she felt that seal being closed up, feeling a bit more....calm as it was strengthened. However she blinked in surprise as he began tracing the seal with his fingers, and as aa result wound up touching a few things due to the size of the seal, the entire thing curling around her ribs to her sides and a small portion of it went above the upper ribs. She howver made no mention of it as he was after all a medic. She let him do his job and when he went to the window she simply rebound her chest and called out. "You can come back in Sensei."

32A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:03 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

With the call Junpei entered and grinned upon seeing Hikaru at the window. "Not hiding anything now are ya?" Hikaru turned around silently while shaking his head and punched Junpei in the arm which made him rub it while chuckling. "Just kidding, just kidding, thanks for fixing up the seal Hikaru I owe you one." The younger ninja out of the bunch nodded and took a seat in the corner of the room in a chair and leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and his hands cupping his chin. "I'll keep that "IOU" in mind then, am I needed any more here?" Hikaru would look at Nira and Junpei awaiting a response. "No, but you don't have to be so antisocial, you can stay and chat for a bit or something, yeesh." Junepi sat himself down on the bed in between Nira and Hikaru, looking at the female wondering what her response would be."Yeah, but I promised to help your folks down at the restaurant today. Seems business is picking up and that place might be your big break to get to these people . . . anyhow, I'm gonna head out. Nice meeting you Nira, don't let Junpei put his dirty hands on you." He chuckled deviously as he left the room and closed the door.

He sure had took after Junpei in the aspect of his sense of humor, Junpei remembered back in Yukigakure when the boy didn't even want to talk to him, because of his lifestyle. "So . . . need me to take you home or what? I should work on getting a better medical facility out here, because that small clinic ain't much" The last part being said under his breath almost in a mumble. Looking at Nira he awaited her response. The day was only beginning its afternoon setting, but seeing the condition the girl was in he figured she'd want to rest up in the comfort of her home.

33A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:33 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira simply smiled as she watched the pair interacting, noticing that they seemed to be rather good friends. However at Junpei's question she tilted her head slightly and chuckled. "Home eh? I was thinking of resting here probably, I need to regai my chakra after all. Though I guess if you wanna walk me home I won't object, though you might have to carry me this time.....yes I actually would love for you to take me home." she noted with a grin on her face, quite clearly enjoying the fact that junpei would have to carry her.

34A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:54 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei couldn't hold back his smile though it only showed lightly as his face heated up a bit. He wasn't sure if the feeling in his stomach was the one that he had learned from a young age to feel repulsive towards things of this nature or if it was the feeling of what people called 'butterflies'. Either way it made him feel funny as he moved to crouch down near Nira. "So what am I doing back ride or carrying you like before. I'm not sure which is more comfortable." Obviously with his upbringing he never experienced being carried unless it was unconscious off a battlefield. According to what Nira would choose he'd either scoop her up or allow her to mount his back and then he'd leave the mansion. He had almost forgotten the way out of the run down place with all the exploring he did. Most of the room looked the same on the inside, but obviously the master bedroom was a bit more distinguishable.

Once outside Junpei would give a slight yawn as he examined the sky. Exhaling a bit of breath in a signal of relief, he was reminded of his previous question. "Hm . . . I meant to ask earlier, but does it ever snow in this village?" Where ever she was, Junpei would look at her curiously, before starting his walk again.

35A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:08 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira decided on a back ride, she could still use her arms after all. Plus it seemed less......romantically insinuous. As they left n made their way home she yawned loudly, keeping a tight hold around the man's shoulders as they went, looking ahead as they went, directing Junpei aas needed. At the question she chuckled and nodded her head. "Of course it does. why do you ask?" she inquired, tilting her head slightly at that, curious if perhaps he had been in places where it didn't?

36A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:49 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei kept Nira propped up with his hands behind his back and using his forearms to hold up the back of thighs, making a makeshift seat so to say. As they traveled a subtle smile was passively present on Junpei's face. With Nira's answer though his face reflected that he was searching for the answer. He wasn't exactly sure why he was curious, but he had a hunch. "Just wondering I guess. I know some places don't get to experience snow and figured this could be one of them. But thinking about it and taking note of the weather, it seems like here it gets a taste of every season." He smiled as he looked up at the sky once more, then turning to look over his shoulder a bit. "So what are your plans as a ninja Nira? Usually I can guess ones goals, but I can't really judge you so much. Care to share?" He said before turning his attention back to front.

37A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:00 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira nodded slowly at that, humming softly as he explained himself, her eyes shifting off to the side, looking at the other villagers as they went. It made sense she supposed, he was pretty well-travelled. A soft sigh escaped from her as she closed her eyes and took a moment to rest before a question of his own emerged. Her lips curled into a soft smile and she shrugged her shoulders. "Goals huh....... I don't know. Learn all I can, try not to die. Live as long as I can and try to be happy. Not exactly a usual ninja aspiration I guess, we don't exactly live forever. Ninja die all the time, and not even always with much reason for it. So I guess I'm not too keen on making any goals at the moment other than just keeping my head attached to my shoulders." she murmured lightly, closing her eyes as she yawned.
Looking up she noticed they were almost to her house, a light smile spreading across her face as she shifted a bit against the daimyo's back.

38A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:20 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei listened and he noticed that Nira's main concern was survival and he couldn't blame her with the world that they lived in. Turning the question to himself, he wasn't exactly sure what his goals were anymore. Before he was the Daimyo it surely was surviving, but now he was actually living safely for the most part, it was weird how ones life could take such drastic changes and change their outlook on life. Nira's bodily shift brought him out of his thoughts and made him feel a little weird being able to feel her body quite thoroughly since she was against his back. "Holding on pretty tight aren't ya . . . are you uncomfortable?" He inquired as he looked at the villagers absorbing their glances. He knew what they were thinking and he wondered if Nira did too, but he figured she did since she was quite the sharp girl. Maybe a little oblivious to some things, but for the most part she was very intelligent and he knew she could read people decently well and knew how to poke at them indirectly.

39A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:31 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira simply smiled softly. "Pretty comfortable. I don't care if people stare, you're pretty comfortable despite being so skinny." she noted simply, resting her chin on the mans shoulder. She was more than aware that other kids paired up, but she'd never reall been a part of that. Sure she'd noticed that she was indeed still looked at and treated like a woman by Junpei and apparently his friend. The fact that she had four arms didn't seem to bother them and it was kinda nice, that she could make a guy blush instead of recoil, so she might take things a bit far but it was more because it made her feel more...normal.

40A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:05 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

He chuckled at her words, he was indeed pretty skinny, but he liked his body type. Though he preferred to call it lean. "Hehe thanks, I'm not to used to carrying people this would be my second time, my first being earlier today, but you're plenty comfortable as well." He smiled and looked over a bit as he felt her chin on his shoulder. Moving his hands from his behind his back, the hook under her knees, he simply remained silent and enjoyed the walk with a warm expression plastered onto his face until . . . his eyes closed and he internally sighed. "Damn . . ." He said almost inaudibly, as he noticed he left his haori behind in the mansion. No matter as he continued to take Nira home with no falter in his step. He'd simply have to return for the covering afterwards.

41A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:40 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira simply smiled lightly as Junpei replied. She nodded her head lightly as they finally arrived, hopping from the man's back only to crumple to the ground with a loud "SHIT!" as she did so, having thought she'd have the strength to remain standing. She tried to get to her feet several times before chuckling. "[/color=teal]"Ugh....hold on, let me see if my aunt's around."
she murmured as she scanned the area.[/color]

42A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:54 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

As surprised as he was to see Nira hop off of him and fall to the ground, he was equally surprised to hear her curse. He didn't dwell on it too long though, Crouching down he offered her a shoulder to get up. "That wasn't such a smart idea . . . you ok?" He shook his head and snickered a bit. If Junpei was allowed to help Nira up, he would offer to help her get the rest of the small bit to her house. "I carried you all the way here, I don't mind finishing the journey, it's not that far ya know." He would also look around for Nira's aunt, he knew what she would be assuming with all the rest of villagers and it made him a bit nervous.

43A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:04 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira blinked a bit at that and smiled, nodding her head as she leaned in and gave the man a peck on the cheek. "Shut up, I'm tired. And yea, if you could carry me to my room that' be awesome." she noted as she leaned against him for support, her legs struggling to try and stand as two of the four arms latched onto Junpei. skinny as he was at least he was strong.

44A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:36 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei's eyes widened as he felt Nira lightly tap the his cheek planting an innocent kiss. Shaking his head a bit, he refocused and nodded. "Yeah of course . . ." Slowly and carefully coming to a stand he noticed Nira was really struggling and felt this may take a while, so he took it upon himself to just carry her one last time like he had the first time. "This is a bit faster don't you agree?." He gave a light bit of laughter, securing his hold on Nira. Get the door for me yeah?" He would say as he approached the front door. From there he would allow her to direct her to her room. Of course he would take in the appearance of the home while he did, but not in a judging manner, but more so just because he was curious, who wouldn't be?

45A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:50 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira smiled a bit and nodded sheepishly s the man simply picked her up. "Fair enough, let's go then." she noted with a light smile. Once they were inside the place was quite nicely furnished, rather old pieces of art passed down through the Feng family decorate the walls, s they passed one room in particular, a stand held a rather old looking set of armor. Beside it a rather unique looking uniform folded on the ground. Immediately after they passed the room however they would run into...you guessed it: Nira's aunt. A basket of clothing in hand, her look of surprise until she dropped the basket and covered her mouth with a hand, giggling dryly as the old crone gave a light tsk tsk tsk before backing out of the room and out the door, as if to give the two some privacy, there was even a soft KLK as the door was locked. Soon several more of these sounded. The wily old bat had been planning for this day for years.
"....when did we get locks on those doors?" Nira murmured with a frown.

46A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:00 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei was really enjoying the inside of Nira's home and though he wasn't much into art, it was nice to see it plastered on the walls. What really caught his eye was the set of armor, he almost forgot to look forward with his eyes locked on it. He was about to ask Nira about it, but as soon as his mouth opened, it opened a bit wider. "H-hi there . . ." His voice sounded more than defeated as he knew trying to explain would be futile and he didn't have the energy to even try. As she exited the home, the sound of doors locking seemed more like the woman's mind locking around the idea of what she had in her cranium. His head drooped low, he simply shook it off and laughed at the scenario. "Hehe, don't worry about it. He would give Nira a reassuring smile before speaking again. "She's quite the card hehe, she seems nice though . . . so where's your room?" Not until he said it was his interest a bit more peeked. He didn't expect much knowing what Nira was like, but he was still intrigued and a bit eager to see it.

47A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:11 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira chuckled sheepishly and nodded her head at that. "Yyye, she kinda has some old-fashioned views." she noted, pausing for a moment before clearing her throat at that. "Actually....if you would....I have something I need to do before I can go to my room. IF you'd bring me back into th room back there." she noted, nodding back to the room with the armor. If he complied she'd instruct him to put her down before the suit and uniform before she'd get into the kneeling position and take a deep breath, bowing her head, as if in prayer toward the suit. Each of her four arms moving as each set of hands came together, forming the dog hand seal. She molded that tiny sliver of chakra she had left into a small little thing. A tiny bubble flower. Reaching up she let the light catch before putting it on-top of the uniform folded at the base of the stand where a small dish was before bowing once again. "Right, thank you, we can go to my room now."

48A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei looked at her and nodded, he had no problem with that at all, for he was very interested in a lot of the things in the house. It was a very unique place. So taking Nira before the suit or armor, he watched intricately as she went about her what looked like a prayer. As she said she was finished he gave her a questionable look, but bent down to give her a shoulder of support since they were so close to her room or so he assumed. "Ya know . . . you have the odd tendency to not explain odd occurrences." He would look at her and give a soft cheeky smile. "First the molting, now this . . . you really are quite different." The smile remained on his face as he would continue to support her through the journey to the gold mine. Surely there wasn't gold in there or metaphorical gold, but his curiosity was killing him. He wondered if that was the way the cat actually died. Maybe not from his actions of curiosity, but from the anxiety.

49A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:31 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira smiled lightly at that and chuckled a bit as he picked her up again. "I guess. It's just something I do for my mother:Kidai. That was her armor and uniform. It was passed down from my grandmother Sui, and great grandmother Yori." she explained with a nod of her head. "I may have gotten my Kekkei Genkai from my dad, but I like to think I received just as much from my mother. She was a great taijutsu specialist. One of a group of thirteen Kunoichi in our family. My aunt said she always hoped I'd be the fourteenth." she noted with a soft smile. As they arrived in her room Junpei would most certainly find it interesting. It was normal save for the incredibly large hole carved out of the floor and a large door fitted over it that seemed to lead underground. Nothing else was in the room but the hatch. "You can drop me off, I can make my way down from here." she noted with a soft smile.

50A brand New Orchid - Page 2 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:45 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei nodded slowly and thought it was a nice gesture now seeing the meaning behind it. At first he thought she was simply praying to a deity of sorts. He was a bit inclined to ask more about her family, well her mothers side, but seeing as she was deceased he'd rather not dig into those kind of subjects. And besides his mind could careless, for here it was, the moment of truth! Stepping into the room, needless to say Junpei was shocked and well speechless. One at the fact of what her room was, but then again by the fact she left the oddity unexplained again, but he simply let it pass this time with a chuckle and head shake. "What am I gonna do with you? . . ." He closed his eyes as he exhaled lightly, not annoyed, but amused in a sense. Letting her go, he would be sure to watch her safely go inside the hole as weird as it was. e wasn't sure how deep, steep, or what any of its dimensions were like, and he surely didn't want or need her to fall down the possible chasm. "Be sure to take it easy on that leg and rest up ok?" After she would disappear into her cave or whatever you may call it, Junpei would take his leave and venture back to the mansion to retrieve his haori that he had left.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum