A brand New Orchid - Page 3 Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A brand New Orchid

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51A brand New Orchid - Page 3 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:54 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira smiled at that and nodded, chuckling. "Uhhh....I think so yea...you just stay here and.....leave." she noted, suddenly speaking a bit faster as she popped free of his hold and opened the hatch. A rather strong scent comming from it. It didn't smell bad or rancid, in fact it smelled like her, only much stronger. Deeper down there seemed to be some sort of silk clinging to the tunnel, like some sort of nest. "alright I'll see you tommorow buhbye no-AAH!" she slipped and dropped, there were several seconds of silence, a testament to the depth of the hole before there was a loud impact. After a few seconds Nira's voice echoed up."I'm....I'm fine! I'll...ugh....I'm alright. you go ahead and uh...if...ngh.....you could just close the hatch up there on your way out! There's a window in the kitchen that she probably didn't lock." she yelled up.

[exit]

Last edited by Nira Sjane on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

52A brand New Orchid - Page 3 Empty Re: A brand New Orchid Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

This girl really was a mystery, that's all that kept firing throughout Junpei's brain. The sudden change in speech and mannerism, the hatch, the . . . she was just a bit different . . . Not that he minded it though, just that it was a switch up from his regular routine of things. As she opened the hatch Junpei shamelessly sensed out the atmosphere a bit trying to feel out every detail of that pit that he could. The smell was interesting and he guessed her 'room' was actually down there as her scent seemed to flood the primary room. Chakra wise he felt nothing though. Not that he expected there to be another person down there, but you never knew and with the way things were looking it could have been possible. Just as he saw she was about to fade into the odd looking pit, he turned to leave, but he heard here slip. In a flash he jerked around and peered down the pit seeing if she was ok first, but examining its depth second. "Are- are you sure, that sounded like a far drop?" He called down the pit, but he inferred she wouldn't be saying she was fine if she wasn't or if it wasn't something manageable. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow . . . I guess . . . H-have a nice night . . ." As odd as it was he then closed the hatch and took a moment to recollect all of what just happened. Was it ok that he left her down there after she had fallen? He had the nerve to open it back up and check on her, but he figured she was alright and he also wanted to leave before he spent to long in the house and her aunt was allowed to solidify her idea.

Rather than using the window he walked to the front door and slid under as a stream of water. Looking around only one citizen looked at him a bit wearily, but Junpei just waved in return. "Your family owns that new diner right . . . Oni's Kitchen?" The teen was surprised someone was actually talking to him. "Ye-yeah, why do you ask?" Junpei asked while walking out of Nira's yard. Seeing her aunt in his peripheral he gave her a nervous wave and returned his focus to the man. "It's a real hit and everyone seems to love it, but I was just a bit curious, I guess you aren't all that bad seeing you have a family of your own and stuff." As blunt as it sounded with that comment the man just walked off, but Junpei took the compliment and went to retrieve his Daimyo covering.

[Exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum