Training with the Sensei[No kill, Training, FlashBack]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Poncho Chase

Poncho Chase
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Spoiler:

Flashback: On a warm sunny day, almost reaching sunset, a young man was seen kneeling outside of a house. He was right at the edge of the back patio, looking into the pond that behind the property. He was looking at his own reflection in the still waters. He was tanned and had short, spiky hair that seemed grey. Very well built for a boy that looks so young. This was Kyo. A 17 year old Genin of Otogakure.

"Ahhhhhh. When the hell is Sensei Junpei at? I've been waiting for about 10 mins now. Bah.. Maybe hes still busy at his office or something.." Kyo spoke out loud. He was hella bored and was ready to train. Hell, he could have been eating right now, which is what he really wants to do at this time. But he has to stay just in case Junpei  comes there and gets ready for training. And so out of this boredom, Kyo plops down on his but and leans back with his weight on his arms.

Wc: 175

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The day was truly beautiful, dazzling, gorgeous, ravishing, glamorous, divine, the list could go on Junpei thought as he relaxed and simply took a moment out of the office to breathe. But surely he had come out here for something else, surely subconscious walking alone didn't bring him here alone. He felt that there was something suppose to happen here. He hummed lightly in thought as he gazed over his right shoulder staring out over the long endless river that was surrounded by trees on both shores. The same was over his left shoulder, but with more of the houses influence attached to it. Some grey stones on the bank and some pretty river flowers also laced the river bank. "Huh . . ." He sat up from his laid out position and peeked over the rooftop down to the river bank immediately below him. It was Kyo . . . "Oh yeah . . ." Moving onto his feet, he silently hopped off the roof onto the river with chakra on his feet. Touching the reflective surface he didn't disturb the surface with a single splash nor ripple in a surreal fashion. "I apologize you had to wait . . . ready to start your lesson though?" His smile was as warm as the existing atmosphere as he slightly tilted his head to his pupil. This one would make number three, but Junpei still had no issue with taking more under his wings.

Poncho Chase

Poncho Chase
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

As soon as Kyo was getting comfortable, Sensei Junpei had came down from nowhere and landed in the pond. He was as quiet and lighter than a snowflake once he had made his landing. The first thing Junpei told Kyoto was the he was sorry for the wait. And now he asked if he was ready for the training that they came for. The warm smile from his teacher, made him put one of his own on his face. "Hehehehe! Yea Sensei, I'm ready whenever you are!" Kyo said, sounding fully energized and ready. Kyo hopped up onto his feet and stood up tall on his toes. His hands where reaching for the roof as he stretches his body out. Losing himself up because he knows Junpei's training is no joke. Now planting his feet, Kyo put his right hand on his hip while the left stood in the air. He leans his body to the right. "So what are we doing today, Sensei?" While saying this, Kyo alternated arms and leaned over to the left side. "And lets not do anything to hard. I still got to go find some girls to talk to hehehe" His voice was very snooty sounding as he shot out a little joke.

WC: 211

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei's half open eyed gaze seemed to be as laid back as ever, but the whole time he was thinking or various vigorous training exercises for Kyo. Some may even be considered torture depending on the village they were done in . . . "Oh I see . . ." His voice was smooth as a river stone that one would use to skip across the calm river. His sleepy gaze moved back over to the endless stream of glistening water then back to Kyo. "Then today, we'll play an Anbu Training game . . ." It probably sounded a bit tough at first thought since it was used to train Anbu ninja, but Junpei would take it easy on his student. Looking over his shoulder and staring into the trees across the river for a moment, he would slightly turn his body and lazily point over yonder. "Do you wish to hide . . . or seek?" He would look to Kyo and ask with his finger still pointing towards the trees. Before his answer he would explain the roles of both, though it seemed self explanatory. "If you choose to hide, I will give you a grace period to stow yourself away somewhere safely . . . if you choose to seek, you will count to thirty as I hide and you will seek me out. The hider must simply stay hidden until the sun begins to touch the river, the seeker must obviously find their target before then, but also they must approach . . . no pin the target down to simulate assassination or something along the lines. . . make sense? He turned his body back directed towards Kyo, before holding out the hand he was using to point, as a fist. "We will do rock, paper, scissors to decide instead, winner chooses their role." Assuming Kyo knew how to play the children's game, his fist would bounce three times and on the third bounce his hand would form the sign for paper.

Poncho Chase

Poncho Chase
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Kyo looked on as his teacher began to speak. Talking about what kind of training the two will be doing. Then he said that they are playing an "Anbu Training Game". A surprised expression fell on Kyo's face as he begun thinking to himself. "The hell are we doing Anbu training!?!? I'm like 3 ranks below that!... And here I thought Sensei was gonna take it easy on me." The surprised look quickly disappear as he now wore a very cocky look. "Bleh! Its whatever. I'll take any challenge sensei throws at me!" He once again thought to himself. Now his teacher continued to explain the game. What was said next put Kyo in a state of shock as Junpei asked if he wanted to play hide or seek... "Really Sensei.. Hide or seek?? You got to be joking." Kyo began to question his teacher in his mind but quickly lets out a sigh as it was nothing he could do about it. Junpei had then start to explain the game. Most of it was the normal hide or seek rules but being added was that the seeker had to pin down the hider. He said to simulate assassination. And the hider had until the sun set touched the river. Kyo nodded as his sensei asked if it made sense. And after Junpei explained, Kyo gotten the concept of the training. And it was to prepare him to become an Anbu. Or so what was flowing through his mind. Kyo began looking cocky again as he thinks his teacher believes he can become an Anbu. Junpei pointed over to the trees across the river, signaling the playing spot for the game. And then held his fist out to Kyo, telling him to play rock, paper, scissors. The winner was to decided his role as either the hider or the seeker. Junpei bounced his hand 3 times before shooting out one of the three plays. Kyo closed his eyes and threw out rock. Pretty confident in his choice, he acts as if he won before opening his eyes to see what Junpei threw out. "Sorry Sensei hehehe.. But I.." Kyo cut himself off as he had opened his eyes to see that Junpei picked paper, winning the battle of rock , paper, scissors. This means Junpei was to choose his role in the game. Kyo rolled his eyes as he really wanted to win. But it seems he can't even beat his sensei in a game of rock, paper, scissors.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

A devious grin slid onto Junpei's face as the game was already moving in his favor. After a moment of nodding his head, Junpei spoke. "You can start at one-hundred and twenty" Junpei said in a stoic voice as he would walk out into the middle of the river before crouching and vanishing in a blur. Into the forest he went leaping from branch to branch, he stayed at a typical elevation as he traveled thinking of a hiding spot. Up was simple, but it'd also make it hard to put Junpei in a pinned position. "Hmmmmmm . . ." He hummed as he mulled over some spots. He knew his time to hide was running out, so he settled with leaping down to the forest floor and planting his back against the trunk of the tree. If Kyo had came from the way Junpei did, he wouldn't be able to see the teen with his back pressed against the trunk, but of course it wouldn't be that simple. That was a simple dummy made by the Substitution Jutsu, the real Junpei was couped up above the trees in the canopy resting in the bushy tops. Only a small opening was made and this was used by Junpei to monitor the condition of his dummy and a decent bit of the forest.

Spoiler:

Poncho Chase

Poncho Chase
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Kyo sigh as his teacher grinned. "Bahhh! I'll find you quick enough!" Kyo screamed now with a high spirit. He was instructed to count to 100 before searching for Sensei. Quite a time to count. 100 seconds to hide would give Junpei a huge advantage. "Pshh. I couldn't find him even if he gave me 10 seconds". At this time, Junpei had walked out deeper into the lake, before disappearing in a blur. At the same time, Kyo turns around and begins to count to 100. "1..2...3......4..........5" Slowing down a bit after each count Kyo looks over his shoulders, first left and then right. Not seeing Junpei anywhere near, Kyo began to skip up the numbers to hurry the game up. "35.....41........99 100!" Kyo finished his count and now the game has begun. Kyo jetted onto the lake, landing with chakra on his feet. The water rippled heavily, completely different from when Junpei did as his made not even a ripple in the water. One would have to be very well trained to to such a thing. Kyo started to run towards the forest. Where he began to search for Junpei

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The forest had been quiet, but soon enough the soft sound of footsteps on tree branches began to knock on the ear drums of the hiding ninja. Out of his trance, he waited for the steps to increase in decibels or at least, come closer to Junpei, but soon enough a cluster or flock of birds began migration. Maybe the approaching Kyo's noise had aggravated them, regardless, they would rummage through the vegetation and flow in a cloak of flapping wings upwards. Shaking the leaves of the canopy overhead, surely revealing Junpei if Kyo was paying attention, that would do nothing though as there was still the matter of pinning the ninja to deal with.

Poncho Chase

Poncho Chase
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

As he walked through the forest looking for his teacher, Kyo quickly got bored of the game and wished it was over. Although it was just beginning. "Sensei... Come out come out where ever you are.." He spoke quietly as he began to slowly tip toe through the forest. His steps crunched the leaves making a noises that would definitely give up his location. He maybe was able to sense Junpei as Kyo was very confident in the direction he was going. As he continued to walk, his footsteps kept crunching the leaves. The only noise in the forest was Kyo. Even the birds was on hush mode. Until the last step Kyo took somehow caused the birds to flutter everywhere, causing some noise behind Kyo. Quick to react, Kyo turns around to see the flock of birds fly upwards into the air, shaking the vegetation along with them departing. In there direction was seen an arm which stood behind a tree. Or so what Kyo made it out to be. This was his chance to strike an
d complete his task and so Kyo quickly jumped on the opportunity to do so. Silently sneaking up to where Kyo saw the proclaimed arm and this time not making any noise like before. "Ohhh you done messed up sucka!" Kyo last words before he lunged around the tree and grabbing whatever was behind it. Hopefully his sensei.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Kyo had failed to notice the real Junpei and for some reason had focused onto the dummy one that remained purposely partially hidden behind a tree. Simple bait, for a simple mind and Junpei was disappointed his student had taken it. But beyond that, he was disappointed in his students approach. Yes he lurked inaudibly not making a single noise, but before his lunge he had shouted out in the effort to taunt or surprise, buuuuuuuuuuuut even beyond that. The boy had located his target and he hadn't taken time to prepare a well thought out assault. With the element of surprise on his side, he could have easily come up with something better than "Rawwwwwwr, I'm gonna get you!!!" Junpei shook his head at the display and as Kyo would discover the figure he approached was a simple dummy, Junpei would be descending from his position silently in the hushed forest atmosphere to land atop him, pinning him ironically. If successful, Junpei would express his thoughts with a disappointed tone. "You couldn't come up with an approach better than that Kyo?" Given events played out like expected, he would be sitting on the young ninja's back.

Poncho Chase

Poncho Chase
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

In what seem to be a easy pin down, Kyo noticed that this couldn't possible be his sensei and he guessed right. The thing he tackled was a dummy, left as a diversion for Junpei. Kyo felt somewhat embarrassed as he fell for the bait so easily. He should have thought out a proper way to do that instead of just jumping in like that. But Kyo wasn't one of the smart bunch and not much of a strategist, although it is something he wants to work on. Kyo sat on the dummy and for the first time today, he began to think. "Where the hell could he be!?!? Maybe somewhere he could see the dummy.." Kyo was getting the conclusion that Junpei is close but not exactly sure where. A cool second later, Kyo face showed surprise as he blurts out "Above!" But before he could actually turn around and look up, his body crashed into the ground as weight got added to it. He laid on the dummy flat while his sensei sat on his back, successfully pinning the Genin down and spoke to him disappointed. "I was gonna come up with a better approach! But.. But you pinned me down. Thats my job!" Kyo squirmed under Junpei having a slight tantrum that quickly fade to a slight sadness and low self esteem. "Its not like I was gonna win against you anyway.. e.e"

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei listened to the Genin whine, but his last words had struck a sour nerve. "Just because you are seemingly outmatched doesn't mean you don't put your best foot forward Kyo." Junpei stood and brushed himself off, while facing away from Kyo. The red glint shimmering in his eyes, with a sinister idea, the persona of the Daimyo was suppressed as the old Junpei resurfaced. Drawing his chokuto, he tossed it in the ground in front of Kyo letting the blade dig into the dirt allowing teh handle to stay erected for the Genin's grasp. "Maybe a practice scenario isn't good enough for you, so we'll play the real version of hide and seek. This time you hide, if I find you . . . lets say you don't want to be found, because your body won't be discovered." Looking down at the Genin, he knew this version of the game would make the ninja have to delve into the depths of his mind and really act like a ninja or better yet an animal. This was now a game of survival. "You have a minute to hide . . . go."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum