Takigakure

Feed My Babies...[Stein & Mei][Mission] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feed My Babies...[Stein & Mei][Mission]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Feed My Babies...[Stein & Mei][Mission] Empty Feed My Babies...[Stein & Mei][Mission] Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Franken Stein

Franken Stein

Mission Briefing
Spoiler:

Eerie loud screams could be heard in the asylum, I mean who would want to be in such an atmosphere, the doctor did. Having his own laboratory at the end of the of the hallway, he was double checking that he had everything needed on the silver metal tray. Breakfast and lovely secret pills he needed to give his mental patients, the screams in the morning always woke him up if he happened to fall asleep on the computer. Having the set meals and pills for the 3 he needed to feed he was writing notes in his note book, he was always waiting for his assistant to help him, or mostly guide her in the ways of handling crazies without killing them or bringing harm to herself. Standing at the entrance of his lab, the hallway was very dark with a couple ceiling lights that would flicker from time to time. "Where is she... I thought I said they get really grumpy if their not fed at this time..., he said too himself as he placed his notebook in his lab coat pocket and started twisting his massive bolt in his head with a smirk on his face.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei ran through the village hopping on rooftops and just simply running. She didn't understand how it happened. She had woken up late and would now be late for her first mission with Doctor Stein. Mei carrfully manuvered throught the crowds if people as she thought to hereself how awful she was for being late. She was never late and didn't understand how she could be. Soon, Mei made it to the hospital and slowed down some but was still walking very fast. She walked down hallways and through doors. If she wasn't a med. ninja that worked in the hospital every chance she got she probably would get lost. Soon, Mei made it to the part they call The Asylum. She ran in to see the doctor standing there with a tray of tools and such. "Forgive me for being late. It was all my fault." Mei said as she bowed slightly.

Franken Stein

Franken Stein

Seeing Mei arrive late he took no notice of such a small matter, still twisting his head bolt he would straight away start talking with a calm tone, ignoring the fact that eerie screams and banging on the walls could be heard. "All is forgiven... The task at hand is what counts... On this tray is the breakfast and pills needed for the patients... The most effective way to feed them the pills is restrain the patient and feed them the food... They like that but they will turn suicidal if they taste the pills... So it would be best to mix it in with the food... Apart from that dont die...", he said with a smirk on his face, his hand showing her the tray before taking out his notes to double check everything before walking to the 1st patient door which was 2 mins down the dark hall way. "You ready...", he said as he unlocked the first door but never opened it, fully waiting for mei to be ready with the procedures.

Kurumi Hozuki

Kurumi Hozuki
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Last edited by Kurumi Tokisaki on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei stood straight and noticed the doctor cared not for her late arrival. She listened to him speak and soon after started speaking to herself. "Mix pill with food seems easy enough. Restrain them that may be challenging. Try not to make the suicidal that will probably be easy. Don't die.. Wait what? Well I suppose there is always the chance I mean they are in the asylum." Mei didn't pay any mind to the screams or anything since she was an ANBU she had heard many screams before. She followed the doctor down the hallway and listened to the lock turn. When he asked if she was ready Mei rubbed her head for a second, "I suppose I am." She said as she stood outside if the door next to the doctor.

Franken Stein

Franken Stein

Opening the door slowly the doctor had his glance on mei then the room behind the door, It contained a male shinobi from suna who looked demented. Early twenties his age was and he had a far distance stare, many shinobi's aren't cut out for the ninja code and some fall into madness and have to be kept away from the other citizens, if crazy enough they are put down like dogs and vanish from the public eye without there knowledge. This male who stein fed many times was the most calm one, he just sat there and dribbled huge chunks of saliva on himself, the male was still in his straight jacket so he did seem harmless. "Well Mei... This is the first one... Remember what I said...", he said with a happily grin on his face, he stood back so she could enter the room but if anything got out of hand he would be there in a flash. He awaited Mei to finish the first patient.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had been putting the pills into the food as Doctor Stein opened the door. She then looked to him as he stepped back and looked into th room. The person sitting inside made her shiver a bit butit didn't bother her too much. This is what she expected to see. Mei stepped in and looked at this person. He seemed to be very calm and was in a straight jacket. Still, Mei kept her guard up since she knew these people were once Shinobi. Looking back to Doctir Stein did she say, "Do I really need to restrain this one? He seems a little out of it." She said as she stared at him. Then she made a face of disgust as she saw how dirty he was.

Franken Stein

Franken Stein

Hearing as she spoke to him was a bit odd, she knew they were dangerous even though they look harmless. He would stand still in the hallway with his same composure as he would gentle reply in a soft toned manner, "Hes mentally brain damaged... Quite harmless but has sudden outbreaks if threaten which is about 50% of that happening...", his small smile on his face along with his lazy tired eyes knew what he was talking. He would then raise his left hand to turn the bolt on his head as he returned the stare to mei, he thought it could be quick if she manages to continue, getting in the room was the first step of many. "Shall we speed this along... Im dying to show you the most lively ones... They have a thing for new blood...", he said in the same tone but coughing after his sentence, he stilled watched over at the 2 of them to see what happens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum