Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Chop it Down [Mission/Solo] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chop it Down [Mission/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chop it Down [Mission/Solo] Empty Chop it Down [Mission/Solo] Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:42 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Lavii whistled a jolly tone as he walked through the forest behind a group of 3 villagers. The 4 men were tasked with gathering log wood. Lavii thought this was easy work compared what his father had him doing when he was younger. Lavii had a axe hanging off of his shoulder. The men traveled for awhile before reaching their intended location. "Thanks for the help Lavii." the 'leader' of the loggers turned and spoke to Lavii. "Chris got sick and wasn't able to come out, so you bailed us out by helping." Lavii shook his head. "No problem. I'm happy to help. Lavii really did not mind helping, especially after the stunt his Father tried to pull Lavii felt obligated to help any and everyone. "Alright boys everyone set up and get to work. We have a lot of time to make up for." With those words the 4 men got to work. Lavii was much younger than these men, but he was hacking the trees down much easier. The men smiled as they felt like they would be able to catch up and even make their quota for a weeks worth of work. Oi Lavii leave some for the rest of us. Ken, the leader, joked with Lavii, who looked back as a tree was falling with a somewhat surprised look on his face. The men laughed at Lavii when he did this. Lavii knew what they said, but he was so focused he did not realize that he had chopped down so many.

"So, Lavii I don't mean to pry, but after so long what caused you to get into action all of a sudden. The man paused due to hesitation, but he continued on. Word was getting around that you finally left the Uchiha compound and began helping out around the village. I mean it's been years since your Fathers disappearance. Lavii stuck the axe he was using into the side of the tree he was currently chopping down. "Well I decided it was just time to stop mopping around." The truth was that Lavii was afraid to face everyone thinking they knew what was really going on; luckily the did not. Ken had a feeling this was a lie, but he thought nothing off it. He just trusted the words of the young Uchiha man. "Yeah I understand. It's good to see you moving around again. You were such a sweet kid when you were young." Lavii laughed embarrassingly and rubbed the back of his head. After that they continued to chop down trees. Hours passed and the sun began to turn from a bright yellow to orange. "Well let's pack it up boys and head on back." Ken looked at Lavii. "Thanks again for the help. Thanks to you we really will be good for a week." Lavii waved his hand in front of his face as if saying no problem. With that the four men tied the logs together and ridge them up so they could easily get the downed trees back to the village.

D rank Mission - Complete

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum