A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:01 am

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji sat alone in his room going over some papers and files. There were a few files on current genin in the village and he was trying to make up his mind on whether or not to make these kids into his squad. He leaned back in his chair and stretched out his arms and yawned and looked over at the wall clock. It was about time for the meeting to get started though he did still have time to plan a few surprises. After all he was gonna be testing there teamwork,and capabilities. He cracked his neck to the side and got out of his chair and quickly went over to his window and jumped out onto the adjoining roof and began to sprint to the meeting area.

The meeting place was going to be taking place in a clearing where there was a cave that had a set of series of small tunnels that would lead to a large clearing inside the cave. He arrived with plenty of time to spare and walked into the cave his right eye remaining firmly closed as he slide his forehead protector over his implant. He wanted ot keep that a secret as long as he could. With a few turns going right,left,left right,left and heading straight he would grab place a red flagi and impale it into the ground. a small opening in the cave allowed light to pass through and shine down on the flag allowing anyone who made it to see it. He smirked and walked outside the cave and quickly climbed a tree and look out at the surrounding area. It was a peaceful little clearing but soon it would be filled with the chatter of people and so he would lay in wait for the genin to come.

Wc 300/800

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim received a message from an instructor from what she could tell, little information was given but she would lace up her kimono and pat down her skirt for whatever they asked for. I wonder what we could be doing I suppose it could be a plain meeting but why would our location be at a cave. Tradition maybe? That or it could be a training routine that all genin are taking on here in Oto. She shrugged as she finished up dressing up for it. Looking over to Mara who was sitting coiled in the corner pondering whether she should bring her along. Mara's eyes glistened as if disappointed she would ever be left, after all it was the name sake of her deceased friend. Swing her arms up she would bring the great serpent to life and run off toward the door opening it with Mara slithering about behind her. Fingers seemingly dancing in the breeze that whipped through the city.

Talim sprinted through the crowds snapping her fingers up more controlled then her usual manner as it jumped up an acted as if it was more part of her own figure with the giant head peering down from above. Talim would continue this pace as she had become relatively adept stumbling everyone once in a while as her klutzy ways still were thwarting her ninja abilities. On approach to the cave she smiled seeing that no one else was really around near the outside. Arms jumping up with delight bring mara's body slamming into her back followed by it's tail scooping up between her legs and flopping her back down onto his underbelly that was thankfully not spiked. "And I was doing so well for the day." She grumbled letting her head fall back against the wooden frame.

Words: 301

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu was currently at the door of his closet, looking for clothes he'd be wearing today. For some reason, even though he was currently a Chuunin, Ryu had still been placed on a squad with Genin. It was weird, but he supposed that it was because he needed to learn the values of teamwork and all of that good shit. Plus, it was a small village which would explain it as well. "It's not like I don't mind...I guess I'm gonna have to enter the Chuunin, but it sucks I won't have a reward. Maybe I'll get some ryo from the Kage..." The Chuunin was naked right now, as sometimes he went and slept in the nude.

"Maybe I should dress up as a girl today~ It'll be funny messing with the minds of my squadmates."

Taking a pair of blue panties with rainbows and hearts on them, the crossdresser slipped it onto himself, and tapped his chin. What would he be wearing today? Shaking his rump a bit, he looked through some more of his clothes.

"I guess I can use some genjutsu to make my figure look more feminine~ Fufufufu..."

Taking out a pair of purple shorts that would reach a bit above his knees and small rips at the sides which would make his blue panties slightly visible, he smirked. He'd look like even more jailbait.

"You know...this is kind of devious for a protector, but I think it'd be kind of funny if I got a dude in bed...wonder how far I'm gonna take this....kuuuu, I look so kawaii!"

Next, he would look for a shirt. Of course, Ryu picked something that was really slutty, opting for a purple shirt that reached just slightly above his belly button. The shirt was tattered at the bottom, adding to his attractive, smooth and soft belly.

"I feel so sexy...but I still need a wig."

Looking through some of his mannequins, Ryu decided that long purple hair that reached to his waist would be suitable. The hair was silky smooth and had a certain sheen to it, as Ryu took quite a bit of care with his hair.

"Nyah~ I need to go add the finishing touches with the Henge jutsu."

Weaving a few handseals, Ryu made his body much more shapely, his assets much bigger then any child could hope to have.

"This is gonna be so fun~"

Ryu skipped out of his room and out of his house, whistling a tune as he was headed towards where he was directed to go.

It was a cclearing. It was a rather odd place, but he didn't mind. Ryu figured he should try tuning his voice to make it sound more feminine, and after about twenty minutes, he made an amazing female voice. It was a little deep, but some did have deep voices..coming across his destination soon after, he came across a person that he assumed was his squadmate. Ryu ran over to her like one of those ditzy blondes, his fake boobs jiggling. He knelt down next to her, and gave a smile.

"Hiya! I wonder why I was placed on a squad..I'm a Chuunin..huehue...you look pretty cute."

Creeping closer next to the girl, she would begin to cuddle her.

"Friends~"

WC: 580

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji smirked as the first one had arrived at the meeting place. It was a girl he was kinda glad she was the first to show up. She was one of his top candidates to be apart of his squad. Her name was Talim if he remembered correctly. She was a mysterious child and he liked that about her she was quiet and seemed friendly and to animals too. He lightly chuckled into his hand as he watched as the snake that she was carrying around her slid onto the grass. She was a beautiful creature with spikes across her scales most unusual species of snake. oh how he would love to dissect that snake and study its anatomy.

He slowly licked his lips and sighed and suddenly turned hsi head. he saw a new comer coming into the clearing. It looked like a female yet he had a discerning feeling it wasn't. He narrowed his eye and shook his head as the female spoke yet had a masculine tone to it. He quickly dove into his side  bag and pulled a kunai. He silently swirled it in his hands and then threw the kunai above the purple wigged persons just barely above the scalp the blade piercing into the wig sending it flying into a tree trunk. As Talim would certainly feel uncomfortable being cuddled by a stranger. "Hands off my student candidates boy your here to work not sexually harass my students!"

He growled and jumped down from his tree branch and walked over to Talim and offered out his hand and smiled gently. his left eye a sparkling emerald green kindness and general concern was etched on his face. "Are you ok tali?" He  smiled wider at her in a reassuring way as he slowly turned his gaze towards Ryu.  " I'm in charge here now behave this is a mission so act like it and get rid of the transformation jutsu while your at it were all sound ninja here. My name is Zanji Uzumaki and ill be your instructor for this mission now please state your names fro everyone present."

Wc:654/800

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim was standing at the caves entrance minding her own business when she looked over to see a purple haired girl sprinting toward her. She wasn't particularly sociable especially when people were in her personal space which would soon be violated in a quick fashion as she felt herself suddenly being cuddled close by the woman. Her face grew flush, something that seemed to be a normality now that she lived in Otogakure hoping that this wasn't going to be a daily basis as she felt herself being cuddled against the other supposed girl. "Gah wait no let go." She murmured softly close to the inaudible stage when she looked up to see a kunai coming down in their direction. It was a blur and would then just leave the girl cuddling her hairless.

Kami's eyes widened with shock as she thought that she was about to have a dead body on top of her instead of what appeared to be a gender confused male who did something to himself or just a woman who had short hair. Either way she would try and hurry out from her embrace when she noticed another person jump down. "It's no-" but before she could explain herself she was asked whether she was ok. "Um yes?" Are you the instructor and who are you anyway She thought a bit startled by everything. It was obvious she had quite a bit of work to become a good ninja but she did have an interesting out look on the world. Her question soon to be answered. "I'm Talim Kazushima." She then went silent not adding anything more or less.

6A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty WC: 323 Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu began poking the girl all over, seeing how far he could take this. It was fun messing with the minds of people, and this girl seemed so embarrassed! It was cute~ Anyways, while he was poking and sexually harassing the girl, he heard the sound of a kunai whizzing through the air, and on reflex, turned around and caught that shit with his hands, catching the handle of the kunai before it struck his wig, and throwing it off to the side. Whoever was aiming was either an amateur, or wasn't going for the kill on purpose. A sadistic fuck who liked to draw out his fights.. Almost instantly, Ryu became serious, and got off of Talim, looking for the source of the kunai. His body tensed, as he got into a fighting stance.

"Who the hell..?"

And, in that sentence he decided to drop the feminine voice. Currently, it was a life or death situation, or at least that's what Ryu thought. When a man came down and asked the girl if she was alright, he slightly relaxed his stance, although he still wasn't sure if this man was about to attack him. Then, the man revealed his name and said that he was there instructor.

"Huh. You're my teacher? I'm not gonna drop the henge because I'll look pretty gaaaaaay in booty shorts...actually."

He dropped the genjutsu, with a seductive smirk on his face as he looked at Talim. Ryu then bent over, and flashed her a smile.

"Think I have the figure for this?"

You would think any man with shame would be embarrassed about this, but Ryu wasn't any man. He might as well start trolling since he wasn't even supposed to be in this squad. Anyways, he stopped bending over and sat next to Talim, his legs in a cross. He looked pretty laid back.

"Ryu Yamazaki. Crossdresser. Hero. Fashion Police. Chuunin. Anyways, what are we doing? We fighting as a team?"

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim squirmed a bit as she felt herself being poked and prodded by the cross-dresser before she stood up and sprinted partially away out of arms reach keeping an eye out on her attacker. Talim wouldn't care about whether they were fighting in teams or solo Talim was frightened of the man who was dressed and appeared as that of a woman. "Please tell me I'm on a different team sensei than," she stopped not wanting to imply anything as she was afraid that she might develop a stocker if she went any farther. She had experienced far more crazy things but never being poked and prodded by a guy who was desperately trying to be a girl.

As he spoke Talim would slowly move behind her instructor as she only felt more and more awkward around Ryu. Mara the snake puppet now coiled up behind her as she gestured her hands to have it guard her back side from the he-she-thing. Her faced turned red with how awkward things were now and hid her own behind Zanji. Talim stayed silent not wanting to answer any of what the cross-dresser had to say mostly out of fear of awkwardness. The last thing she needed was a boy friend who would help pick out dresses with her and wear them

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji smirked as he saw the kunai was caught by the cross dressing boy. He sighed  and continued to watch over Talim who quickly introduced herself. he turned his head towards the cross dressing boy once again and sighed as the boy said he would not drop the henge. The boy clearly did not take well to orders. He would most defiantly make a note of that and try to remember that the next time he had a meeting with the lord of oto. This boy clearly lacked proper discipline perhaps a nice refresher course through the academy would jog his memory.

He chuckled as tali quickly hid behind him clearly afraid of this odd man. You smiled and looked down at talim and her puppet snake. "Oh don't worry tali hes not on your squad after all he is a chunin but he will be with us for this training mission." He looked towards the cave and cracked his fingers and pointed straight into the mouth of the cave. "alright now lady and gentleman your objective is quite simple work together to find the flag inside the cave you reach the flag you pass the mission." He slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out a whistle and placed it in talim's hand and whispered into her ear. "If he tries anything again blow the whistle I'll be right there to help." He quickly let go of her hand and walked into the mouth of the cave and smiled his voice reverberating around the caves walls his body covered in shadow. "Oh and do try not to get lost while your in here."

WC 274

928/800

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu watched as tthe Jounin headed into the caves, the mission basically being capture the flag. His face turned serious, as he just wanted his ryo. Disabling the henge and reverting back into his muscular form, he sighed as he looked down at his booty shorts, heading into his backpack. Ryu didn't care about his shirt, but his shorts were just...yuck. Taking out a pair of gray skinny jeans on, he slipped them over his shorts in front of Talim. He also took out a peanut butter sandwich out of his bag which was covered in foil. He threw off the foil, and then went to eat it. The Chuunin needed the energy boost before he went inside the cave.

"Hm...hey, Talim! What do you specialize in? I have a feeling it won't be easy as he says...being a ninja, you have to be ready for the worst, or any other unpleasant surprises. I'm extremely good at Fuinjutsu and Taijutsu, and I'm also good at Weaponry."

He decided that they could make some conversation while they headed into the cave, that is, if she was willing. Once he went into the cave, making sure Talim would follow along with him.

"So..uh. We might as well make conversation while we're here. I think you already know about my crossdressing. I'm apart of the Majin clan...so, I might as well get this out of the way before you see it in battle and you get distracted."

Unwrapping some bandages around his arm, he revealed to Talim his demonic arm. It was black...not like Ryu's smooth brown skin, but actually the color black. On his palm and hand were three orbs, red, yellow and blue.

"My Kekkai Genkai is rather complicated, but this arm allows me a massive strength and speed increase. I think I'm strong enough to handle the next phase of my power, but I'll have to go train after this and see if I'm right..hm. Anyways, sorry if I offended you by cuddling. Sometimes my personality gets the best of me. All I really want is for everyone to feel loved and safe in this village....I just want to protect everyone! I deal with stuff like criminals, and thugs..while some would kill, and others would even enjoy it.."

He shuddered, remembering Ezra. He tortured a simple thief, and had that man not come in time to heal him, the thief would mot likely be dead.

"I work and try and get them a fair trial. After all, we all deserve the same rights, and everyone wants to be treated fairly...er, sorry if this bores you. It's just nice to have someone to talk about this with.."

WC: 460

10A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 am

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim listened as the Zanji explained what the mission was for the day, all it sounded like was to traverse the cave and find a flag. She didn't understand how this would be useful in real world use but she wouldn't question her sensei as he probably had things planned. Then watching him pull out a small whistle and listening as he whispered into her ear some discouraging words wondering why he thought it was necessary to give her a whistle in case he tried something instead of just banishing from the exercise entirely. She already felt awkward around the cross-dresser and now being alone with him for their little adventure through the cave wouldn't make her feel any better about her position. A sigh would escape the young girls lips as her sensei disappeared into the mouth of the cave leaving her with Ryu.

Walking straight into the cave she wouldn't await for her fellow companion to finish dressing as she wanted to put as much distance in between them but he would probably catch her as Mara slithered in behind her. "Puppetry!" The young girl replied quite loudly at that as she wasn't going to wait for him to finish his meal. As expected he would be catching up with her after his short break to eat and dress properly Talim would sigh looking over to him as he began to make conversation, something she didn't enjoy partaking in.

As he explained his reasons and showed her the black arm she was a bit taken back but no more then usual plenty of people had gruesome effects on them but the powers he explained caused to question him further. His ideal for criminals was also quite noble which she also respected as she smiled slightly. "That is quite nice of you but lets just focus on the task at hand please?" Her tone rather direct and to the point as she was watching where she was going and slithering Mara to not trip causing another blunder. "Maybe we can talk about it somewhere else though. Ok?" She stated trying to get past the initial grope scare he presented her with.

11A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:10 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu nodded. It was reasonable to stop talking about this. Although he was pleasantly surprised when she said her specialization. Puppet users were quite rare, especially outside of Sunagakure. The art was simply to difficult for the average shinobi to understand. After all, they were in the middle of a mission...the Chuunin just wished he would have something to pass the time. Navigating the caves would be a little tricky, to say the least. He had no clue as to where he was going, but was quick to look out for any traps or something that looked like it was rustling even a little.

I'm probably gonna be the one that's doing most of the fighting since she's a Genin..hm..let's see. Puppet users like to fight from afar letting there toys do all the work for them..I guess the best plan would be keeping Zanji off of her, but I don't know how that damn puppet works. Talim has made it clear she doesn't want to talk about anything, though...

Scratching his head, he began talking to himself out loud. If he was to fought the Jounin, he needed to analyze everything he knew about the dude so far..

"From what the village files say, he's an Uzumaki..they specialize in Fuinjutsu like I do. If he wasn't able to snipe my wig off when he caught me by surprise, I'd say he sucks with his weapons...probably his Taijutsu as well, but can't be sure about that. So...I think he may be a Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu specialist, maybe an odd specialty here or there...but damn, I can never assume anything. I know that..gotta figure out plans..."

Grumbling, he took out a paper and pencil and began scribbling furiously while he walked throughout the cave.

"I doubt he's a very strong Jounin. Hm...my Taijutsu might catch him off guard. No one expects a hand chop that can slice off your arm...but, I doubt that mysterious man will come out of nowhere and I don't want to traumatize a Genin, so that's out. Damn it, if only I brought my ninja supplies!"

The sooner he was over with this mission, the better. He already had the image of Talim stuck in his mind and Ryu needed to get the girl out of his mind. While he really liked her, love was probably bad for a ninja..

"Hn...if he has Genjutsu, that'll be annoying. He might even bait us with some Kage Bushin.."

12A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:30 am

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji lay in wait inside the cave. he slowly walked along the cave heading straight for the flag leaving behind some obvious hints to test there tracking skills. He quietly sat on the rock facing the flag and tapped his foot impatiently as he heard the sound of talim and ryus voice. he let out a sigh and thought 'its about time those two got in here.' Her cracked his knuckles loudly and sighed as he walked in-front of the flag pacing back and forth almost like a caged animal. He cracked his fingers lowly one at a time as he stood in front of the flag facing the opening into this cavern and just stood there and waited.

13A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:31 am

Anonymous

Ezra was outside of some cave he was supposed to meet his supposed teammates, an irritated look on his face as he thought Junpei was going to be his only sensei. But things seemed to not go in his way as he had hoped, and only reason he planned to come was to talk to his new sensei. And tell that person he wanted to not belong to their squad and will be giving up his title as an Oto shinobi as the only reason to stay one was to learn from Jun, but to him that would never happen. Ezra would put his hands in his pockets and sigh deeply as he entered the cave, as he sense a familiar presences so he would just go to that one."Man I hate that fucking guy..." he would say to himself as he remember the persons face he was walking to. But a specific memory would begin to go over and over in his head, the one about the guy punching him in the face. Ezra would started to get mad at that and would begin to run to Ryu's position. Ezra made it quickly to where Ryu was and would jump over him, a pissed look on his face as he looked at him. He could have attacked but someone was with him, so he decided to just say something as he looked at Ryu. "Yo."

14A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:02 am

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim's mind wandered as they continued to traverse through the cave her eyes picking up on some strange tracks as if they were purposely left for them. She wasn't busy over analyzing making the track more apparent. If he asked and questioned out loud she would gently nod her head and groan in agreement. Talim's serpent continued to slither behind it as she noticed a boy suddenly jump in front of the two's path. She blinked as he addressed them with informal slang. "Yo?" Her tone was questionable as she didn't really know what he was doing as she thought the mission had already begun. "Umm hello their stranger? Good to meet ya my name is Talim." She looked toward Ryu next wondering if he knew who the boy before them was now. Mara perked up with life as Talim's fingered wriggling about the contraption.

15A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:26 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

Ryu noticed that they were almost at the end of the cave once he began reading the map he handily had on him...after all, he did need to know almost everything about the village. To keep himself from being bored to death since he had already thought of everything that could br thought of, he began singing a tune that was suspiciously similar to Shippuden's second opening. When did he gain fourth wall breaking powers? The Chuunin didn't know himself...but his relatively jolly mood all went to a halt when he heard one word uttered.

"Yo."

He immediately stopped in his tracks...it was the nightmare that plagued his mind every time he went to bed. The only comfort he ever got was the sweet feeling of his knuckles crunching against his face, but even that was distored sometimes in his nightmare. It had been the first time Ryu had ever seen such brutality. As a ninja, he was okay with killing, but he wouldn't perform torture unless it was necessary. Besides, the longer you let an opponent live, the more you risked putting yourself in danger.

"You..."

It took all of Ryu's willpower not to smite him right here and now, turning him into a fine paste. The only problem was the girl was here, and he didn't want to expose her to such destruction. That was the Sensei's job. His usually cheerful eyes turned into a soul piercing glare.

"I swear to Kami if you touch Talim...I will destroy you."

With that, he headed to the middle of the cave to capture this damn flag already. Ryu spotted his Sensei standing next to the flag..he waited for the others to take there spots. They would form a battle plan of some sort, or Ryu would just solo this alone. He didn't really care.

God I need a blunt..

16A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:51 am

Anonymous

Ezra chuckles at what Ryu would say to him. Like who was he to tell him what not to do, Ezra didn't even know the fucking girl he was talking about. But a wicked smile would come across his face when Ryu would leave the two."What a fool!" Ezra would say as he walked over to Talim and grabbed her hand, gently."Jump on my back! We can catch up with him if you do that." Ezra would tell her suddenly with a expressionless look on his face. He did plan on attacking the girl or just leaving her but needed her to come with him so they could catch up with Ryu; he just knew if he arrived to where he was without her he would think he did something. He had no inintetions on dealing with Ryu attacking him again for any reason. And hopefully the girl would just do as Ezra would say, but if she didn't he would just not let go of her hand and attempt to drag her to where Ryu was. And the reason he was going to where Ryu was well was because he think that guy knows where their supposed to be  Sensei is.

17A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:28 am

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim watched as the boy known as ryu and cross-dresser in her eyes was going to stick out and now this new one showed up and grabbed a hold of her own hand. "Um ok I suppose?" She was perfectly capable of walking on her own but she would take the offer of they boy and hop onto his back as if preparing for a piggyback ride. "What was ryu thinking continuing on without the team to get the flag didn't he know that we had to work as a team to get the flag. Teamwork  101" She sighed wrapping her arms around the torso of they boy known as Ezra. "I was wondering Ezra did you and Ryu somehow know one another she guessed feeling as if their was a bit of fireworks between them as they both didn't seem to trust one another and he suggested that Talim shouldn't trust her newly founded mount.

18A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:12 am

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji's crossed his arms and stared out at the mouth of the entrance of the cavern. His eye was narrowed and focused as he awaited the young ninja to enter into his lair. He slowly licked his lips in anticipation and his right foot tapped impatiently. If it was one thing Zanji truly hated it was being kept waiting. His arms tensed as he heard the sound of foot steps approaching and nodded his head. Seemed that ryu was the first to arrive at the scene. not that it was unexpected after all the boy was a chunin. He was about to speak when he heard a second pair of foot steps approaching. So he decided he would wait for the rest of the group to show up before he spoke and save him the time of repeating himself.

He waved at the new comer and was semi familiar with him well to be more accurate his file. He chuckled and clapped sarcastically as he saw talim riding on his back like a child. " Well done all of you for making it to the final round, Now for the real test to begin snatch the flag and the mission is over. But you have to get past me before you do good luck." He cracked his neck to the side an quickly brought his hands together and made a few quick hand seals and then sunk into the ground. He was going to have a little fun with them. He quickly used his hiding like a mole jutsu and tunneled straight towards the flag pole and would wait to see how would they react.

used:

19A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:11 am

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

As Ryu entered, he spotted his sensei, who he was sure that he could take down. It was from the adrenaline rush someone got when they ranked up...the feeling of being unstoppable. Mostly, he ignored the words that came out of his sensei's mouth. They weren't important at all. Instead, the crossdresser spent this time analyzing his surroundings. It was a five meter distance across from the two of them. Right before he began weaving handseals and finished his sentence, Ryu would pick a up a baseball sized rock and chuck it with his better hand, flying at the speed of a master of Taijutsu.

Immediately after the rock was thrown, he would chase after Zanji. If the rock hit, it would most likely cause a concussion with the strength it was thrown at..honestly, he wasn't fucking around. He would speed blitz the fuck out of this nigga, since it was what he specialized at anyways.

"Shut your face! Ugly head!"

He would engage in close combat, sending an uppercut and a few quick jabs. True, it was entirely possible he could have caused permanent injuries with the power of his strikes, but honestly it didn't matter to him. The sight of Ezra had sent him into a rage. Ryu needed to blow off some steam, and this spar was the perfect way to do it.

WC: 229

20A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:19 am

Anonymous

After Ezra would shake the girl off of his back once they got to the area Ryu found Zanji at, once he got there they guy would begin speaking. But Ezra wouldn't listen to anything he was saying as he didn't care at all. SO Ezra would lean up against the cave wall, keeping his eye on Ryu who he deemed the most ignorant person in this place.

21A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:04 am

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim's body would slide down off of the boy who had carried her all the way here. Gaining her own composure as she brushed off her clothes, the young boy who brought her so far now leaning up against the cave wall, snapping her own hands to bring the serpent Mara to her side as she watched the demonic armed boy life up a rock of small size. She would offer a bit of a confused look toward Ezra and back to Ryu. Blinking she would turn to face the other kid who wasn't really acting upon the mission at hand. "Aren't you gonna help him?" Talim's gaze would return to sensei and her other squad mate despite the fact that hew as in fact a chunin.

Either way the boy would answer she would spring to life controlling the puppet along her side as she would sneak around the side of the cave as Ryu seemed to be preoccupying the boy. Hopefully Zanji would prepared anything for them that would prove to difficult ot beat so she would start trotting up toward the destination which held the flag, one eye staying on Zanji, the puppet staying between if she needed to block an attack. The shouting of the boy caused her to question Ryu's intentions? Shut his? That's not very respectable.

22A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:43 am

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji sighed and cracked his neck to the side as he quickly saw the boy pick up a rock and chuck it straight at his head. He yawned and smiled as the rock hit him straight in the face. He suddenly fell back and hit the floor and was not moving. when suddenly his body puffed into a cloud of smoke and a log replaced his body. The real Zanji had meanwhile been underground and lurked slowly through ground kingmaker tunnel after tunnel. He stopped and placed a explosive tag behind the group of genin and slapped it above him on a rock. The explosion wouldn't kill any of them most it would knock them down on there faces.

He quickly sealed of the part of the tunnel and made a one handed hand seal for tiger and detonated the explosive tag. He then smirked and gritted his teeth as six chakra chains silently  erupted from his body and  he brought them out and while still using his hiding like a mole technique he stretched out 3 of them and shot them directly underneath where talim and ezra where and attempted to wrap the chains around them immobilizing them. with the rest of the chains he shot them  up towards where  the cross dressing over confident brat was and had them come form in front behind and from the right side.

Spoiler:

23A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Ryu Yamazaki

Ryu Yamazaki
Otogakure Chunin
Otogakure Chunin

WC: 324

OOC: Your kawa got voided. Lul.

Since the moderators of Naruto Nexus declared his dumbass body swap void, Ryu watched as his rock would sail towards Zanji's face and shatter his nose on impact.A small grin popped up on Ryu's face as his attack worked. He saw Talim sneaking behind him and attempting to get the flag, which was a pretty smart idea to be honest. This team had pretty damn good synergy already. He could tell he would like this squad a ton. Anyways, the exit to the cave exploded, although since this wasn't lethal at all, it did little to effect him. After all, he was pretty good at Taijutsu and keeping his balance..although Talim might have been another story. There was nothing Ryu could have done about him sinking into the ground. He didn't feel like bringing out any of his jutsu, and his equipment was at home. If either were brought here, this fight would be over far fasten then he'd like. He was enjoying beating the shit out of his "sensei".

Moving on, he saw some sort of weird blue chain like appendage sprout out, attacking him at his front and right side. He would leap out of the way of all of the chains. Since they would intersect each other, this allowed Ryu the chance to grab all three of them with his arm(the better one, obviously). Landing back on the ground, he would violently attempt to pull Zanji out of the ground with all of his strength. He didn't like bitchmade strategies at all. Even if he didn't manage to grab all of them, he still managed to dodge. If he couldn't grab them, he would instead perch himself on a boulder. A loud yawn erupted from his mouth, echoing throughout the cave.

"You're a Jounin? I wouldn't trust you teaching these kids for shit. Why did the Daimyou use such a low level ninja..you can't protect them at all.."

24A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Anonymous

"Eh? Why should I help that kid? He disgusts me. But if you asked for my assistance I would gladly help you. Well with a price." He would tell the girl as he turned his attention to the flag in the cave, since he didn't pay attention to what Zanji had said when he entered the part of the cave everyone was in. On why Ezra offered to help the girl was because she had been the only one to not attack him after exchanging introductions. But enough of that as the opening of the cave would be shut closed, that made him fall down to his butt. He was shocked that he didn't pay enough attention prevent him from being knocked to the ground. He would not let this happen again as he would jump to his feet, dodging the chakra chain that would suddenly come from the ground.

25A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Empty Re: A Bonded Village (open oto ninja only) Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:09 pm

Talim

Talim
Otogakure Genin
Otogakure Genin

Talim in a moment of reaction would whip Mara about her in a coiled fashion so that the chains would wrap around it instead of her allowing her the time to climb out from the serpents body before it was collapsed upon itself. Her puppet had essentially acting as something for it be chained she sighed apologizing to the great beast which was also a dear friend, she then would look over toward Ezra and demand for his help. "Just keep sensei off of me I'm going for the flag." She stated in a rather calm fashion as her only real manner of fighting and defending was now enchained like any other wild beast. In bothered her little as she knew that the point of this was to retrieve the flag. She would begin to descend upon the location hoping that this was the end of the mission was near. Reaching a hand out toward the flag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum