Takigakure

New Authority [Private, No Combat] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Authority [Private, No Combat]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty New Authority [Private, No Combat] Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:09 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The day was darkening by time, the skies going down for the night. It was a meeting to attend. Something about a newly appointed Kazekage once again. It was unfortunate I couldn't bond with Ryo some more. Now, I'm clueless on who this new person is. Sometimes, I wished I accepted the role of Kazekage, but sometimes I don't. Eh, whatever. No time to waste, better not be late. I headed out the door, yet the streets of the village, of all times was still quite busy. Many were now packing up for the day, some where still open, such as restaurants. I glanced at administration building was was up ahead. I was almost there.

The fuzzy breeze brushed my skin, my short hair flowed along it's focus. Ah, the night time was the best. It wasn't hot and humid, rather, it was cool and breezy. Sometimes it was great, but at other times it could be freezing outside, considering it was the weather of the desert. I continued to walk until I finally landed in front of the building. Entering it, there were some people walking back and forth, some leaving, some entering. Guess the settlement never rests. I took my time to head up the flight of stairs, leading to the Kazekage's office.

As I made it, I recalled getting informed that this other Anbu was attending the first meeting as well. Her name? Mei was it? I don't even remember. It was quite awhile ago since I had a clear shot at her face. Truth of the matter, she seemed really nice and outgoing, just as I am now. But how long will this last? Before villages are brought down, corruption, bankruptcy, things like that? How will we ever know if war will erupt once again, where peace would be the ideal dream... I sighed and knocked on the door, waiting outside of the Kazekage's office.

I, as a proud ninja of the Hidden Sand, a proud Anbu and proud Hatake clan member will, better leave a good impression... Hopefully.

2New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:45 am

Wave of the Sand

Wave of the Sand
Kazekage
Kazekage

Akira’s mind was racing with various questions mostly whether or not anyone had noticed her actions on that night where the belated Kazekage had been so brutally murdered in his office. Such a tragic event it would be hard for poor little Akira to ever live with herself to not to have been there in his final moments. Or at least that was one manner with which the woman could react to the news. Of all the positions she wanted in Sunagakure, Kazekage was literally the one she despised the most even if she did happen to be the reason that new management was needed it didn’t mean that she was the one to set it back on track not to mention she didn’t even know any of the anbu anymore when she pondered it. The woman sighed sitting in the now cleaned office where Ryo had been killed. This is karma for killing you isn’t it. Walking over behind the desk finally she would plop her rump down in the seat sniffing about as if smelling some of the vulgar of the last man in the office still present.

The room was empty as she hadn’t moved anything personal into it so all that was on it was a file with past missions and updates from the anbu and a desk with a matching chair. Her rosey pink hair whipped back and forth as she walked sat in the chair rocking herself back and forth unsure of how to react to others. She loved Sunagakure deep down but was loving the town enough for her to run it. Uncomfortable in her present position she decided that it would be an interesting idea to test her top anbu with a simple question in a most in appropriate position. Smiling she felt likethis ice breaker would really start lightening the mood. Her chair legs would hit the ground once again as she set it up on top of the desk hopping up beside it and slowly balancing herself so that she was now in the most precarious situation she could be. Head draining all the blood from her body she would have her neck hanging over the seats bottom her legs shooting straight up in the air in preparation for the first one to show up.

It’s such a wonderful idea I wonder why leaders don’t do this more often. Smiling upside down as she situated herself in the chair so that the minute the walked in the garments thankfully picked out today were light black pants and a kimono that held firmly to her skin.her pink hair that would usually run down to her waist now spilling all over the desk. She would close her eyes as she awaited for the two anub to arrive. Recalling the names from the files, she didn’t go into much more detail as she now had a full proof plan on questioning their loyalties.

3New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:43 am

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had been sitting on her bed for a while wondering if she was ready for this meeting with the new Kazekage. The last she had spoke to Ryo they had made plans to go out together but that never happened. As she had thought about it, it made her tear up. After a moment, she stopped. Grief gets you nowhere it keeps you frozen in time even if it be a short while it was time Mei difn't have to waste. She stood now looking up and towards the door. After opening it, Mei could feel a breeze it was nice and cool. It made her a little chilly but she didn't bother with it. As she looked out she could see the lights in the darkness and the outline of moving people. Even in the dark of night there is still some activity even in a place usually so hot. Mei then stepped out closing the door behind her.

Mei was thinking to herself as she walked along. She was in no rush. She wanted to savor the coolness of the village along with the quieness nightfall brought. All she could think on the way was, 'You must not get emotional. You are an Anbu of the Sunagakure you must overcome all emotion.' This helped her keep her peace of mind as she repeated it. Most people would say that Mei is overdoing it. They would wonder why it was such a big deal he was only the Kazekage and she didn't know him that well but it's just hiow Mei is. She cares for everyone and tries to be the best she can be. Soon, enough Mei arrived outside of the administration building.

'I must do this. To ensure the safety of the village, for the people, and for myself.' She kept this thought in her mind as she looked up. Mei knew there would be another Anbu member here as well so maybe that would help her. She didn't remember the man's name but hopefully when she got inside she woukd figure it out. Slowly Mei stepped inside and began towards the Kazekage's office.

4New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I yawned, way too tired to focus. I stretched as I waited for the Kazekage to allow me to enter the room. I still had no clue how a new Kazekage was considered without even notifying me about the situation. Did this person not hear me knock? I sighed, and knocked on the door once again. Unless the Kazekage wasn't there, there wouldn't be any excuse for him, or her to ignore the door knocks. I respect privacy, therefore I don't want to enter without permission. That's how it's always been for me. I want to get this over with, see what this person has to ask, or say whatever they please.

Time must not be wasted...

I stuck my hands in my pockets, and yawned for the second time. It was starting to get late, nearing midnight by the second. I glanced out the nearest window, you could still see the sand blowing along the wind currents. Geez, finally, I heard footsteps. I looked at the door in front of me, it wasn't from this direction. Well, that must be Mei. I could hear more steps, assuming it was the Kazekage this time. Eh, gotta be serious now. Can't let down the Kazekage, especially since I was claimed as one of the more intelligent shinobi in the sand. Nor can I let my guard down, hell this person could be any ninja in the sand, someone that I may not be able to trust.

I quickly set my Anbu Mask on my face, fitting it perfectly as usual.

OOC: Waiting posts are short cause I have nothing to say or do, lmao.

5New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:27 am

Wave of the Sand

Wave of the Sand
Kazekage
Kazekage

Noting the passage of time since her arrival in the office she began feeling the strains of her new ice breaker. More effective when your company is punctual, especially since she forgot to mention an exact time which would have been important for this to work. The blood from her toes began to drain as her eyes spun about in a dizzying manner Ok Akira this plan may not have been you best idea in the world, she coughed both her hands raising down from her lap to rub her temples as she felt the strain of sitting upside down for too long take effect. “Ok this idea didn’t work at all. perhaps next time when I set an actual deadline to be in my office I will try this again. Rocking back and forth Akira stopped realizing that this was an even worst idea then she first could have realized.

Stacked upon the desk her chair was already less stable than usual meaning that departing from the tower of furniture was going to take precision and flexibility.Quite frankly two traits she just didn’t have even now as the Kazekage of Sunagakure. Having been upside down for so long she hadn’t realized there was a first knock and blinked as she heard it through her thoughts. Her position still upside down in the chair. “Oh yes sorry please come in.” She stated now trying to find an easy way to get down realizing that this was a horribly awful plan. She would wait till the man came in her azure eyes peering up and asking the first question she had intended to figure out whether people were loyal although right now she would probably appear as just some crazy woman. On entrance she would ask trying to regain her composure her hands interlocked by her fingers in her lap as she offered whomever entered a stern look. “I have a question for you. Well actually two questions and an offer. “Do you love me and Sunagakure?” Her face would appear extremely serious as she glared at the man quite strange considering her stance. As soon as he would answer that she then would droop her hands back down to her head and say, “And could you please help me down because I’m afraid I have gotten myself into a pickle.”

6New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:55 am

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had been walking down the hallway a bit concerned about what the kazekage could be like. Just before she made it to the door she threw on her Anbu mask. As Mei stopped to put on her mask, She heard a voice. It sounded like a female and it was coming from the kage's office. If she was speaking someone else must be there as well meaning that she was the last to arrive. So, she quickly entered.

As Mei entered she saw an Anbu and the Kazekage. The thing that caught her attention was the way the Kage was sitting. She had never seen this behavior from someone whi was supposed to be very serious. Still Mei said nothing and just stared.

*Sorry about the short post. Not much time and I didn't know what to say. :/*

7New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:54 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I turned the knob of the door, and entered. Well, what a surprise, it was a female Kazekage, unlike the previous two men. At my entrance, she directly asked two questions at first, and then asked a third because she was stuck in a position she couldn't get herself out of. Well, how interesting already. Do you love me, and Sunagakure? I could only answer one of those questions with complete honesty.

"I can definitely say I love Sunagakure and will stay loyal... However, how do you exactly expect me to answer if I love you, when this is our first time meeting? Also, it depends the on level of love you're talking about." I chuckled to myself, as she couldn't see what was under my Anbu mask.

"And yes, I guess I'll help you out of your little problem here." I walked over, and helped the Lady out of her uncomfortable, stuck, position. I don't know exactly if that was planned or not, but it was pretty funny. I mean, how often do you walk in on your boss and see them stuck in such a way, which has never been seen? Not that often, I can say that for sure. "Oh, also, look who's here. Your second subordinate that was ordered here along me." I said, as I didn't even need to turn around to notice Mei there. Simply sensing her presence was well good enough to confirm her arrival.

"Now... shall we get down to business?" I stated, smirking under the mask, wanting to know what the Kazekage had in store for both of us.

8New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:35 am

Wave of the Sand

Wave of the Sand
Kazekage
Kazekage

Akira's face lit up with a flustered smile as the man came over to help her, feeling herself slowly righted back so she could then jump up onto her feet firmly planted upon the desk. A giant grin crossed her features as she stared down and toward the door where the other shinobi had just entered from, "Oh perfect now that we are all here we can in fact get down to ... business." She sighed hating the responsibilities and aspects that everyone who met with her was on official business affairs. "It's so kind of you to assists sir, oh what was the two of yours name again I have seemed to slip my mind." In all honesty she could have probably recalled her previous knowledge and scheduling with the two but it seemed like to much work not to mention it would be interesting if they had different nicknames for themselves. "Obviously you are Mei," She smiled being answered that by the man before her so now it was just how he enjoyed being called. "Anyway I certain you have both heard the news of the recently departed Kazekage, and I'm hoping we can set up a more secure border to prevent any more tragedies such as that? But what do you two thing?"

9New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:38 am

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei stood in the doorway and watched as the other man that was here helped down the Kazekage. She listened to him speak but she didn't know whether she particularly liked the man or not. Of course she qould say nothing aloud because that would be rude. So, she stood there saying nothing and then her attention was diverted to the Kazekage. The woman was now standing on her desk. Obviously one could not tell but Mei's expression was one of confusion and a slight bit of disappointment. 'How could this woman posibly be the Kazekage? What are they trying to do to this village?' This is all Mei could think to herself. Mei's version of the Kazekage was one that was professional looking and not whatever this woman was. She thought it rude of herself to think such a way but she started to worry for the village.

Mei looked around the hall after the lady had mentioned her name to make sure nobody was around. It was good that no one was around since Anbu identities are supposed to be kept secret. Still shemust keep her cool and speak only when given permission. Then she heard the Kazekage speak again. "I agree." This was the only thing that came out of Mei's mouth.

10New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:26 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

My name...? I thought. Well, did she just magically forget my name after the fact that she ordered us here to the meeting? Brain farting a lot I guess. "Well, just call me whatever you please, but my actual name is Daisuke." In all honesty, she could give me a nickname that she preferred, if that was how it could be. At least not call me by my name when the public was around, considering both of us were Anbu, and so had to keep our identities on the low.

Increase the defenses of the village, that's what she requested. Mei also seemed to agree to it. I had to think it through a bit, but I thought of some stuff to say anyways. "Well, I definitely agree with that. But, we recently have been on the verge of low amount of ninja, where we won't have enough required people to defend the village on the borders." I had much more to say. "And of course, we could take the task, however, that would leave you defenseless, plus, not a lot of teachers remain for students who require squads. I can tell both of you desire such an idea, and it has it's pro's and con's that will affect us and the village, regardless of other factors..."

I started to pace back and forth in the office, brainstorming. "I'm afraid we don't have much choices here. It's either we drop the idea temporarily until more people are able to do the job, or you handle yourself, while we do the work out there." I finally stood still, and crossed my arms in all seriousness about the idea the new Kazekage had thought about. This was one of the times where I could use my intelligence to the advantage.

11New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Wave of the Sand

Wave of the Sand
Kazekage
Kazekage

The Kazekage was impressed with the man's great dear of concern for the city Sunagakure sighing bitterly when faced with the facts. "I suppose you are quite right," looking to the silent anbu who had been sitting in the back of the room seemingly waiting for a chance to respond would cause her some wonder. "Feel free to speak openly while in this office dear I'm searching for any assistance in protecting the citizen's of this city. Her hand would grab the back of the chair lowering itself and her back down to the floor and taking a seat among the rest upon the floor a bit disappointed that this was going to be her life for the next portion of her life.

"This drain upon ninja's has been quite the predicament we have been faced with, and realizing it I completely agree. From now on know more guards about the office as stated before we need the man power elsewhere. As for filling this void we do need to find some manner of heightening out genin's skills in a quick manner." Her arms would prop up her chin upon the desk as she looked at the two, a hand waving to motion a bit wildly as she had no real idea's of fixing this. "Another question, how long have we been missing an anbu captain?"

12New Authority [Private, No Combat] Empty Re: New Authority [Private, No Combat] Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:34 am

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had been listening to the conversation. It was true what the man had said. There was a shortage of ninja in Suna. Mei hadn't seen many around at all. So the name comes out. She didn't know much about this man at all which is why Mei was still curious about him. At least she didn't have to worry about his level of intelligence. Mei listened to the rest of his ideas and silently agreed.

Then, her attention was directed toward the Kazekage. Speak freely? Of course she understood why but there were two things wrong with that. One it was just not something she could allow herself to do and two she didn't really have anything to say about the matter. "Since the last man became Kagekaze." Mei stated to answer the woman's question.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum