Takigakure

Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:34 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ryuh.... eh no, Musashi's eyes flashed open to reflect the afternoon daylight that dawned over Konoha. Words in the form of orders and commands of the past resonated inside his ear. "Hand me that pickaxe! Careful with that stone!" The construction workers really were doing what they were supposed to do, some of them being Genin who wanted a little extra money. Situated behind the edge of the tallest building nearest to the Hokage Mountain, Musashi found himself gazing upon the civilian activity in the business blocks all over the village that he once ruled, formerly reigning at the top just a few days ago. Now, in the hands of the super-sexy, lewd Kagura Hozuki, Musashi was truly, whole-heartedly, renewed.

Void of some of his usual characteristic garments like the hat and the kimonos, the man with a fake, but also very real, identity had a traditional black kosode and hakama. Resting alongside his waist are the twin Takashi, his favorite companions during the journey that he will set forth on. A name colors a person, gives him meaning, a reason to live, and a reason to be known. His new name, the one he took, but was rightfully his from the moment the both of them were born, will no doubt garner him more fear and notoriety than his birth name, which no longer has any meaning to him. It was a thing in the past, like whatever lunch he had some 10...20 years ago. It was taken in... and then taken out. Strangely, he did not feel like he stole a man's life. The two of them had become one. He felt like he never really knew his name until then. This was his true name, the name that he was supposed to have.

Sitting facing the sun, Musashi awaited his new squad. Now that he was a poor old Jounin, he was assigned to be a Jounin sensei, a team instructor, to a squad of three fresh Genin. And who better to lead the cell than the retired Hokage? Already knowing the names and general backgrounds/abilities of his students, Musashi waiting for them to come by. They would introduce themselves, and then get on with their lives.

My back is itchy.... he thought.

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Oh goody, goody. I've been assigned to a plain old team, like any other Genin. Truthfully, it was genuinely exciting, not only because I was going to meet new people, but also learn or improve better characteristics, such as trust and teamwork. Albeit I already knew the basics of these, I would greatly improve with the experience I would gain later on in my life with this team. Everything was running in my mind, as I stared up at the ceiling of my home. Must get going, better not to leave such a bad impression on them. I got out of bed, and right when I did that, I got a ring on the doorbell. It was my brothers.

Of course, we had a small conversation, and I brought up the topic of being in a team. But, since they were ahead of me, they already heard the news ahead of time. Well, that ruined the surprise. I didn't have time to diddle-daddle, so I quickly prepared my breakfast, got properly dressed, and headed out the door. We were suppose to meet on the Hokage Mountain. It was a good place to get a fabulous view of the village, at least that's what I've heard.

Loitering, business, playing, everything on the always usual busy day of the village. Some people greeted me, and as anyone would, I greeted back. Although those people were those that I already knew, it wasn't anything special. I was like a phantom, or a ghost. No one ever notices my presence, I don't know if I was suppose to be blessed with such a weird personality or not, but hell, I'll take it. I hate getting noticed all the time. I'd rather be a shadow of the village, than be the light. It also helped in battle, which I still don't exactly understand myself. Hah.

I looked up ahead, hey look, the mountain of the Hokage heads. Woooo, exciitiiinnggg... Not. I mean, what? I was confusing myself, what in the world am I thinking? I sighed, stuck my hands in my pants pockets, and made my way up the large flight of stairs that awaited me. Free exercise! I'm on drugs for christ's sake, what in the world am I thinking of?! Let's just get all this introductory crap over with, I guess.

As I turned the corner of the stairs, the sunlight rays bright in my eyes, right in front of me, would be my new sensei... Who looks awfully like the previous hokage...

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The calm morning breeze did little to cheer this young genin up from the previous incidents that had befallen upon herself and the village. She was now assigned to a new team and just like that she was back to her shell. The shell she had made of silence because she never could find to trust others. She took a minute to gather her things and barely even brush her hair for the day before leaving her home to meet up with the group.

She looked away from anyone who past her and seemed to just melt into the crowded buzzing through the streets. Her one bright cerulean blue eyes now were filled with clouds and seemed solemn. Having made it to the site she noticed two people standing before the rubble that was once the faces of hope upon the mountain. One looked familiar to the once known Hokage. You'd think out of that she'd trust him the most but it was merely like anyone else.

The second must have been her new teammate. He seemed distant and quiet, she'd have to be even more cautious around him. She barely even walked up to the ground still avoiding eye contact and merely just standing there awaiting orders like some puppet. It's not like she had to much of a choice, but she seriously wanted to just go home and sit in a corner. Not try to make new friends to replace old ones.

4Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo was awoken from his deep slumber by the rays of sunlight that shone through his window. He slowly opened his eyes but snapped them shut once more as the bright sun blinded him. The sleepy Genin groaned and pulled his bed covers over his face to protect him from the sunlight. As he felt himself begin to doze off once again Takeo heard the front door open then close again. Soon after a gentle humming tune filled the house, it was his mother. Takeo's eyes widened in shock as he slowly crawled out from the cocoon that was his bed. His mother had woken up before she went shopping to remind him that today he was meeting his new squad at the Hokage Mountain but unfortunately for Takeo he had fallen back asleep. Takeo inched his to the cupboard in hid room. He wanted to get dressed as fast as possible as time was of the essence but if his mother found at he'd slept in Takeo knew he'd never hear the end of it.

After a minute or so Takeo had managed to get his clothes out of his cupboard with minimal sound being made. He was almost fully dressed until he accidentally stood on a surprisingly squeaky floorboard. Takeo froze on the spot as he heard the cheerful humming from downstairs stop. For a few seconds there was silence, it felt like forever for Takeo before the humming resumed. Takeo waited a moment before letting out a small sigh of relief and tiptoeing his way to the window next to his bed. He hopped onto his bed, opened the window, and took a single step forward after closing the window behind him. Luckily for Takeo the building adjacent to his house had a roof lower than his window and the two buildings were very close to one another so a small step was all it took to get across.

Takeo ran as fast as he could via the rooftops. As usual the streets were packed with people so this way was much easier for Takeo to make up for lost time. By the time he was halfway up the stairs that ascended up Hokage Mountain Takeo was exhausted. The rest of the journey Takeo walked , taking ragged breaths as he tried to recover from the long distance run. He wasn't sure how late he was by the time he'd reached the top or if he'd made up for the lost time.

"Sorry...if...I was...late..." Takeo said to everyone as he turned the corner, he was hunched over as his deep breaths continued. Takeo quickly recognised Hitmoi who looked depressed just like the first time he met her. The other Genin Takeo didn't recognise. Takeo's eyes finally fell upon who assumed would be the squads sensei. He recognised his face but Takeo couldn't put his finger on it as to who exactly it was.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Hanamura, Takeo. Tetsuro, Kuroo. Shiruku, Hitomi. The three of you are now under my care. I'm Miyamoto, Musashi, but you can call me Miyamoto-sensei. You may recognize me from previous times as the Hokage of this village not so long ago. Not that it matters anyway, although a lot of things have happened to bring me here, sitting before you out in the open, instead of handing you mission reports in my... no, Lady Kagura's office. Within a year, the three of you are gonna be Chunin. You have the responsibility to stay alive while I am your sensei, and fight for the village, even if it means walking your own paths. I will teach you what I know, and what I've learned. Before we head on to the fields, are there any questions about me being here? By the way, anyone wanna take a peek at the hot springs? I heard there were women there". He said that with a straight face.

In a few minutes they were all here, circling around like him like tigers on the prowl waiting for their chance to lunge at the foolish human hunter who wishes to take all three beast kings at once. In one stroke, they will rip out their target's throat. And the human, surrounded by enemies, will have to fight for his life.
Or so he thought. Rather, there were a mixture of different emotional atmospheres that slapped Musashi right in his face once he had adjusted to their presences.  Kuroo, who looked awfully like a plain delinquent, had a reserved sereneness about him. Musashi thought he was disinterested, no, the boy didn't care at all and preferred to keep to himself. And then there was the girl, Hitomi Shiruku. Incidentally, Musashi just discovered that she was the long-lost cousin of that boobilicious attendent who went by the name of Kasai Shiruku. And by the name of the great Shinobi God, she was depressed as a dolphin who couldn't lose his virginity unlike his other cetacean brothers who had fun with their own hoes last night. Horny creatures they are. Although it's not like her depression, sadness, and mellowness rubbed off of Musashi in a way that he'd be infected too. Quite luckily, he had been afflicted with a case greater than what Hitomi was facing, and is a primary reason as to why he is standing before them like so today instead of through a village-wide announcement. And through his own strength, he had subdued his terror and became a new man. If only the girl could do the same. And then there was Takeo, who was sweating by the time he showed his face to Musashi. At least he opened his mouth and uttered something, instead of the two sullen pseudo-shinobi that he has the duty of teaching - almost raising into full-fledged ninja. If he had taken his strength to come here in such a state, then he must be prepped and pepped to do what is asked of him. Unlike the other two.

The light wind had blown across his messy, wild hair, rumpling it up even more. The hair locks that can be seen on the sides of his head from the front of his face seemingly levitated, as if they were alive. Musashi desired to be one with nature, hearing all of the conversations in the village through the wind, and taking in all of the smells of the food. With his senses attuned, he had already intuited his incoming students, as he had seen plenty of times during his first days as Hokage, recalling the gatherings of Genin teams to their respective senseis.

Musashi took all of this rather calmly, letting them look at each other for a good minute, which would be good for Takeo who needed to catch his breath. Two columns of rock dust fell from the mountain, where they were doing reconstruction work from the SSM attack on the village. How very ironic. It was HIS head that they were hammering onto, trying to reclaim its original handsomeness and charm that it exuded. Apparently, they can't quite get the nose right. "Watch the hammer!" one guy shouted. Remaining seated, he would address his students with a deeper, plain tone.

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Miyamoto, Musashi... A name that wasn't his own before he changed his identity to match who he is now. Well, I have nothing to complain about that, I mean, whatever he went through, caused him such troubles till this day. I'll appreciate that I have these people to be around now. One was a young kunoichi, the other was a sweat-dreaded boy who apparently looked like he was rushing his way to attend the first meeting-like-thingy.

"By the way, anyone wanna take a peek at the hot springs? I heard there were women there." My eye started to twitch, wanting to laugh just a bit. Visit the hot springs because there's women there? Dear mother of god, what have I gotten in to? I sighed, and ignored that question to move onto the next.

"So uh, something disregarding the hot springs question- Is each of us going to introduce ourselves before we start?" I asked, with my awkward, monotone voice. As simple as the question was, wouldn't it be helpful to know who specialized in what, and what everyone's ninja way was? I found it interesting, not sure about the other two. Hell, I've never even see the other two around before... Maybe in the academy once or twice, but the faces were not familiar towards me.

My bedhead hair started to get in the way of one my by eyes, annoying me once again. The breeze was comfortable, eh, I'll leave my hair. Not like I'll be able to fix it, it'd be a miracle if I did. The wonderful weather of Konohagakure never lets me down. I sorta hate rain though, kills the mood, even though it clears up the air sometimes.

Glancing between the two of my new teammates, I could relatively tell the difference between them already. That girl, Hitomi, wasn't in such a good mood, that feeling around her clearly gives that sense. Next, this boy named Takeo, seemed clumsy, at least that's what I have gained from my first impressions. Now, I wondered what they thought about me. Probably some weirdo, silent kid who doesn't like to speak much, and keeps everything to himself- I mean, 90% of that is true, but I still talk and communicate at the least.

I'm also hoping that my eyes don't creep them out.

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She felt uneased around this team she had been paired with. First there's the ex-Hokage, and in hearing how he mentioned the hot springs in such a way it only felt more uneased. She could only hope her cousin wasn't treated with such indignity as he acts. Then there's Takeo, the guy he met up before who nearly had to beat the depression out of her just so she wouldn't train to death. She could barely trust him but atleast it's better than nothing.

Now we come to the oddball Kuroo, he did seem quiet however it was observant. She didn't mind it of course however with his question came her own, though she didn't want to ask them. Rather she did want to hear an explanation on her teammates, even if it meant explaining herself. "i...I agree...with him." She said pointing to Kuroo. She knew work was needed to be done however knowing one's teammates would give open reason and new way to help rather than sit back in the dark corner of a room.

She was still pretty depressed but not so much that it was overdone just to the point that she was sad but she really didn't want to talk on it. Atleast her teammates, with the exception of the leader, seemed competent.

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo wanted to face palm at his stupidity. He was amazed that he'd managed to forget the now ex-Hokage's face and name. How could I forget the guys face. It's up on this mountain which can be seen for a good few miles...then again it did get blown up a good bit. Takeo thought to himself, using the blown up face as an excuse for his stupidity. At the mention of spying in the hot springs Takeo almost burst out into laughter, however he tried his best to stifle it. It seems I have a pervert for a sensei...this should be interesting. He thought to himself as he took a deep breath, making sure he wouldn't suddenly burst out into laughter. Even though Musashi asked about the hot springs with such a straight face Takeo found that to make the question even funnier.

Takeo glanced at his new squad members, trying to get an idea of their personality, despite the saying of 'don't judge a book by it's cover' Takeo couldn't help himself. He already knew how depressed Hitomi was, it seemed like it wasn't a one day thing. Takeo sighed, knowing that her personality would probably bring everyone else down, including him. Kuroo seemed to be quiet. That was all Takeo could gather, no one had said a lot and they had been together for a few minutes so Takeo wasn't sure if Kuroo was always this quiet. He didn't seemed to be shy so maybe he preferred to stay in the background or blend in with the crowd, Takeo could understand why...kind of.

Takeo felt a bit nervous from Kuroo's question. He agreed it was the best place for them to start but Takeo wasn't really sure what to say, he didn't want to be too short about it, or ramble on forever. He hoped someone would offer to first. "I'm fine with doing that but uh...I'd prefer not to go first." Takeo replied with a smile and a laugh, awkwardly scratching the back of his head, hoping his request wasn't as ridiculous as it sounded in his head.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Vagabond
Sensei waited to hear their greetings.

Musashi's eyes had lighted up faintly, as he curled his left hand into a palm facing the sky and then struck his open palm with his other hand that had been crunched into a fist. Then he folded his arms without a hint of a smile on his face. Now they were talking. Good to see that they did not follow whoever was barking orders at them. Not really caring who wanted to go to the hot springs to take a peek or not, Musashi just wanted to see who was willing to take a risk. "Introductions", Musashi repeated tautly, as if  emphasizing the word, as if criticizing Kuroo for saying it. "Yeah. As you three leafies are all here, it'll be good to know each other's names". Names.... names....names.... "But that is only if you know what your name is. You may or may not know what your REAL name is. But after you walk the ninja's path, you will know what it is and who took it from you. But now..... tell us who you are, please". As he has already introduced himself, Musashi needs not speak any further.

10Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:39 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

My suggestion had worked, and they were both up to it. The only thing that was stopping anyone was the fact that Takeo didn't want to go first. I wouldn't mind introducing myself, I have nothing to hide, considering there's nothing important about me. I continued to listen to my new sensei talk, as he approved the idea. Although he was my new teacher, and I was supposed to listen to him, sometimes, it's good to believe in your own guts, than follow someone else's trails. "But that is only if you know what your name is. You may or may not know what your REAL name is. But after you walk the ninja's path, you will know what it is and who took it from you." Surely, he knew was he was talking about, as I gave it a short, good thought.

"I assume I'll introduce myself first, unless anyone else was to object." I started to talk.

"I'm Kuroo, Tetsurō. A Genin of the Leaf, like both of you. I specialize in Ninjutsu and Sensory, with basic knowledge of Taijutsu... I've already started doing a mission or two, and yeah. My ninja way is: "Those who don't try will die a sad death. I on the other hand, will become a strong shinobi and die a worthy one!" I think that's about all I really need to say..." As I said my ninja way, I pointed at myself, confidently, regardless of the fact I was a silent guy.

Honestly, going first was no issue, he wasn't scared or nervous about anything. Unless these guys were spies, which I highly doubt, hah. Next, I'd assume it'd be Hitomi, but I could be perfectly wrong. Maybe then I'll understand why she seemed so depressed, and out of it. Family death maybe? I sighed at the end of my introduction, and turned to the other two.

"Who's up next?" I asked, my tone quiet low in volume. I gave a small smile to the other two, assuring them that there's nothing to worry about.

11Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:00 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She listened into her teacher's words which at first sounded very odd mixed together in that fashion but she made sense of it. She did understand however didn't really want to, mostly because it felt aimed towards herself. She felt a little embaressed knowing that thought even if it weren't true.

However with that she stopped thinking to herself and noticed her new teammate conversing with them. Explaining himself thoroughly and proudly. It was enthusing to see someone like that at the very least without going overboard. But it was nearing her turn and boy did she not want to tell however she didn't want to make a bad impression upon the others, as if her sad state wasn't bad enough. She took a breath in and began such.

"H-hello...I am Hitomi Shiruku, I...I'm a genin that uses Ijutsu and Ninjutsu of the wind. I've done nearly two missions...but...my last team wasn't able to make it to the second one..." She took in a deep breath trying to keep herself from tearing up. As she started on once more.

"My ninja way is somewhat embaressing...however I use Fuuton, So I need to learn more control which is why I need to be a shinobi." She didn't tell them about her Sensory since that was personal to herself, neither did she want to enthuse about her former team due to the still stinging shock upon the topic.

She then paused for a moment putting her arms to her side and rather than shiver like a fallen deer she looked at them for a moment. "I will be honest, I cannot trust you all...Even an ex-Hokage...My family is my concern first before anyone. Then and only then comes my village." She looked at the group with sharp blue eyes and a serious tone that could cut glass in a fell swoop. She wasn't sure on her other wordings and even when she came here but one thing was sure. She told the ultimate truth on her last sentence and seemed to give no regards how they'd react to her on it.

12Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:08 pm

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo didn't really understand what his sensei meant about names and how the three of them didn't know their real names yet. He hoped he'd maybe understand it one day, when he was older and wiser. Takeo turned to face Kuroo who decided to introduce himself first, making Takeo feel a bit relieved now that he didn't have the pressure of going first and messing up. He listened to to Kuroo's introduction and Hitomi's intently, hoping to retain as much information about the two as he could.

Takeo grinned once he realised it was his turn to talk. Most, if not all of his nervousness had been pushed aside and a new found confidence had now taken over him knowing he didn't have to start the introductions, he knew he could use his other two squad mates introductions like a template. "Hey! My name's Takeo Hanamura. I specialise in Taijutsu and Kenjutsu, as well as knowing some ninjutsu. I've done a couple of missions already but I guess we'll be doing most of them together now. My ninja way? I will never, ever allow the obstacles in my way stop me from achieving my goal!" Takeo explained to them all with a proud smile on his face. Takeo paused for a moment, unsure what to do next. Debating whether to stay silent and let his new sensei take over or suggest something else. Takeo decided on the former, minus the silence, however.

"What's next, Miyamoto-sensei?" Takeo asked. It was obvious he was excited to move onto the next thing, despite him not knowing what they'd do.

13Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:22 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Thank you all for that. Takeo wants to know what's going to happen now. I want to take you guys around the village. See this, see that. Maybe you've done it before, but we'll do it again... with four pairs of fresh eyes as a Konohagakure team. What do you say?" he said, getting up for departure.... Flabbysaurus asked beforehand what was the next step. What's next? Hot springs? Musashi had thought. But then an idea had hit his head. They would definitely train, or rather spar in an intensive environment. But before that, they had to warm up. They had to be energized and feel success as a shinobi. Finally, alas, a smile had perked up on Musashi's face.

Before they started their introductions, one Genin decided that he would take a stab at the burden of speech first. Musashi's eyes wavered over to where Kuroo was, his ears perking at the sound of the boy's willingness to initiate the painfully awkward round of preludes of themselves. Although he was looking at Kuroo, he wasn't solely concentrated on him. The direction his head's facing is only a formality, for he is equally aware of the other two, whether they say anything or not, whether he's looking at them or not. Generally, under these circumstances, the people who aren't speaking yet would feel a simultaneous combination of relief washing over them and impending pressure, knowing that it will be their turn next. The heart will race. Sweat will crawl. In the more nervous cases, a shaking of hands and mouths can also result. That was the usual pattern.

When Kuroo finished, Musashi thought that he should clap lightly, but just nodded with a slightly elevated smile - not that you could tell that it was a smile, to show his appreciation for stepping up. Quality leader material right there. Especially one who seems like he's willing to die for his village. Or is he? After all, what he said could have just been copied from some best-selling shinobi novel. True character will show itself in the trials of action. As if directed by Kuroo's own turning of his head, Musashi shifted towards Hitomi, looking at her straight in the eye, trying to gauge her dead pupils. It was her turn to speak.

And what a scene it was. Musashi nodded in final response to Hitomi. The girl, executing various emotions and trembling, had to fight against herself to keep her in tact. The young never did have much control over their nerves. Clearly, something had occurred with her team. And then Hitomi became a cold breeze, not like a storm, but more like a metallic knife held right against the skin of her face, waiting to open up some red. She made clear, established the law around these parts, what her priorities were. Mhm..... this is hard.... he had thought, like a father hearing his daughter complain about him.

He had not allowed heart become too attached to Hitomi's words, so his pulse rate did not jump up as much when an exuberance of energy exuded from Takeo's mouth. Now, there was a confident boy. Taking all things into consideration, Musashi found that he could aid Hitomi in Fuuton Ninjutsu, and Takeo in Kenjutsu, especially if he has the Fuuton element. He is not quite sure what to directly impart onto Kuroo, but he's got plenty of time to do it.

14Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:34 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Everyone had their own stories and specialities, Takeo was good with Kenjutsu and Taijutsu, with a little bit of knowledge of ninjutsu. Hitomi was good with Iijutsu and Ninjutsu, also good with Fuuton. Well, the typical team I assume. Medical, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Sensory, yeah, well balanced I guess.

"Ah.. I also forgot to mention that I master the Suiton element..." I quickly stated. I nearly forgot to tell them what element I knew, phew.

I rubbed the back of my neck, and continued to listen in on what Miyamoto sensei had to speak for himself. He mentioned touring around the village once again. Well, there was nothing wrong about that, it's just that I'd find it a bit boring to do so. I already know this place well enough, unless there were things I was missing. "I guess so.." The only few words that remained to come out of my mouth, as I nodded along with my response. I had nothing left to say, but I still had lingering thoughts and questions about my new team mates, Hitomi to be specific.

I managed to realize what she'd most likely be going through. That state of depression because of a lost loved one or something like that. Yeah, that's most likely option, considering what she said about 'family' first, and village second.

She doesn't exactly trust us, which I find perfectly legible, but the fact that she's lost and depressed on avenging her family members... It floated around my mind for a little bit, and I realized her logic wasn't exactly right. The village is her family, everyone is related in some sort of way, since we all came from one person in the first place. I guess she just never thought about anything that deep. The way she would separate family specifically, and the village and comrades of hers, it was unacceptable in my opinion. But eh, that was what I was thinking, and I'm obviously missing out on details anyways.

Finally, I paid attention to Miyamoto sensei, and noticed a smile appear on his face. He had something planned, or he just thought of something new. Great, better be worth it then.

15Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Seeing the other's react to her conversation about herself did relief some stress, however the last quote of hers did linger and the others seems either shocked or just didn't want to talk about it which was good in her sense. She didn't want to have to hear someone sway and chatter on about her goals being wrong. Sure she could understand health wise but this was her family. Her blood, her emotion, her life.

The ones she's been with since birth and the ones who've protected her with their own flesh and bones to make sure she could grow. One thing she never made clear to them was what a family was to her. It wasn't just her genetics, it was those who cared enough to understand. Of course though they'd expect her to mean like her father or mother rather than a very close friend or member. She then noticed Musashi talk about a tour. She nodded in agreement immediately, she'd follow orders of course. That wasn't a problem.

Not to mention she may know the village as it was but what has changed from the incident. How have the families taken it, how will people help or ignore aiding the dilemma. How does the village work in the normal day and how it works under the pressure of crumbling. She knew how that felt much more than alot knew at her age. Hell most kids at her age think life would be given to them on a pedestal. More like on a mountain that one had to climb.

Soon after he finished Kuroo spoke up about his element. That was a good note to miss, a water user. She'd have to figure a way to work around that. But it was good another in the crowd used wind as she did. It would be much easier to deal with and combining the wind could cause major damage. However noticing quickly she was the only healer she frowned a little. She didn't really want to be a medic, she kinda wanted to be on front grounds and use what she could. Not sit back and heal while everyone she knows could die.

However she didn't want to argue that fact, atleast the other two seemed confident. That or being stupid would save them a few times. Her aqua blue eyes scanned the group and of course she knew she would also be the only girl. Same as her class when she was in the academy, how lovely. It looked like a case of a generation of less girls which put her at a stand point to have to stand her own ground so she wouldn't be set back for just being of the other gender.

16Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:49 pm

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo's eyes lit up when Kuroo mentioned his affinity with the Suiton element. He too had completely forgotten to mention what element he used. Takeo waited for Kuroo to finish first before speaking up again. "Sorry but I forgot to mention I specialise with the Fuuton element." Takeo said with a grin. Amused at his forgetfulness. Takeo thought about touring the village. It honestly sounded a bit boring to him considering he was born and raised here. He knew the place like the back of his hand. Still, Takeo was willing to tour the village. "I'm fine with taking a tour." Takeo replied, not really wanting to say no to the offer despite his lack of enthusiasm about the tour. Hopefully we don't stop by the hotsprings, I get the feeling he's determined to take us there, or at least go there himself. Takeo thought to himself as he glanced over at Hitomi, wondering  how she felt about the tour. She didn't respond, Takeo wasn't sure if she was the type to brood. He wouldn't be surprised if she was.

Overall Takeo liked the diversity in their squad. The three of them all seemed to know some ninjutsu which was handy but other than that they all had specific roles they could take on. Takeo felt a bit excited at how strong they could become together, potentially.

17Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:33 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

[Exit to dish threadz ---> http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t3488-somebody-s-baby-v-flabs-hitomi-kuroo#16858 }

18Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Empty Re: Team Musashi [V, Kuroo, Flabs, Hitomi] Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:00 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Assuming when the tour was over, they were going to do a mission, and some of those basic ones at the least.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum