Takigakure

SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Name: Save the Sound Dyiamo
Type: PC
Mission given by:Mist Anbu/Sound Village Request
Rewards: 780
Participants: Demon Squad (S rank, 3 Genin)
Daily: ONCE
Description: The Demon squad has received all reports that the sound village scouts and tracking unit has found. The Sound Dyiamo and legendary swordsmen is missing and his village adviser fears the worst. (CHARACTER FOUND HERE: http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t1719-hikaru-sanada#8001)They have sent aid to the legendary Mist Anbu Leader known only as, The Demon of the Mist. His commitment to a mission for the right price or reward is quite known. Also because of known personal ties to Dyiamo and the Anbu leader of the Mist, Hikaru Sanada sought him out. They have requested he find both the Dyiamo and the second highest ranking member who was traveling with him.

Since their initial mission request they have sent all following information. Everything gather from the scene they discovered in the Village Hidden in the Sand: bodies identified to be killed by sound ninja techniques, reports from locals in the area and blood of the Dyimao was discovered at the scene. They fear the worst and have began following tracks left by ninja leaving the scene. They have identified to be heading east towards the Land of Water! Various accounts from people who they have crossed the path of these shinobi, identify two shinobi. One the Jounin that was travelling with the Dyiamo and another in pursuit. A description and sketch of both man were gained and now both thoroughly sought out by the tracking nin of the Mist Anbu.

Demon of the Mist is choosing to handle this personally as he has personal ties with the injured/missing/possibleDeceased Dyiamo. Leading his squad they will kill anyone who gets in the way of completing their mission. Upon the securing their targets, they will transport them to Kirigakure for safe keeping, monitoring, recovering and gain all necessary information about incidents leading up to the mission. By any means necessary.

Last edited by I'm the Demon of the Mist on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total

2SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty Re: SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Elendril

Elendril

You wont know that Poncho is missing

3SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty Re: SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Agree to disagree. But the sound village would be very aware that their leader is missing. Neah traveling across an entire continent. Its going to take him weeks. There needs to be in contact between his character, the sound village themselves have requested this mission. As My character and Poncho's have IC ties and my characters reputation. These are plenty of IC reason for this mission and there is zero fault in it. If you disagree then don't approve it and let another staff member voice their opinion. But You have made yours clear lets see what other staff says. I am using common sense to create a realistic series of event that would transpire if this happened in the Canon.

4SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty Re: SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Elendril

Elendril

Your just using a lot of BS now, you will not have known Poncho is missing. And unless you have in your history that you and Poncho have IC ties then it could simply be said that y'all don't have any ties other then just being cousins who may not even have been friends or cool with one another. You are trying to throw in extra stuff. And as it stands right now Neah has told no one of Poncho's situation meaning not even Oto knows

5SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty Re: SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Once again and I am not going to reply past this. I got no information from Neah, this come directly from the sound village. Like all missions they come from various villages or clients. IT TAKES WEEKS, to get from the Land of Sand to the Land of Water. As I put all my information comes directly from them.

Ignore the fact that Poncho and I are blood related and raised in the same village.

My character is known as a ruthless ninja who will complete any mission given to him. At least the "Demon of the Mist" persona which is all the ninja world knows. This is a mission their leader and second highest rank ninja is MIA. They are going to request aid from somewhere, if not my village the Leaf or the Cloud. All information I have is explained clearly and makes character sense. Neah isn't needed to gain this information its all from the Sound Village NPCs, who hire this mission. Just like NPCs who hire every mission on this site. But again I am not replying past this I will just wait for another staff member to approve. I only rewrote it after its approval to appease you.

6SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty Re: SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

bump

7SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty Re: SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:40 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Bump again

8SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty Re: SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:42 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Mission may or may not be valid as there is a debate right nowz regarding the hit on Junpei. Please wait to see what consensus here is.

9SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty Re: SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:49 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Either way neah is going on his adventure. Or are you saying that it will never happen? The hit on junpei shouldn't make much of a difference.

Edit: so once again anothe topic is being completely voided. I mean a decision needs to be made. What's the discrepancy?

10SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Empty Re: SOUND VILLAGE ALERT: OH NOOOOOSSSS Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Approved

Imma go on ahead and approve this mission. Anyone who has a problem can PM me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum