Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Busy Day [Jutsu Training, PRIVATE] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Busy Day [Jutsu Training, PRIVATE]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Busy Day [Jutsu Training, PRIVATE] Empty Busy Day [Jutsu Training, PRIVATE] Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:21 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

1. Water Wall:

Without wasting time, I woke up early in the morning, got myself ready, and headed to the training grounds of Konoha. I was thinking of creating more jutsu for myself to use, as if they would all benefit me in battle. Although it took me a while to generate ideas on what I would make, after a while of brainstorming, I had finally created some interesting, yet simple techniques to train and perfect. The first one is a jutsu derived off of the Doton version of a large wall. Of course, I in no way can make such a huge wall of dirt, so I created a version made of water that could absorb in weapons, and defend up to C-Rank techniques and lower.

The first step was the hand seals. I performed a short string of hand seals "Dragon and Hare" then I slammed the ground, focusing my chakra to channel into the ground water. I could feel the pressure, as I tried my hardest to summon this water out of the dirty ground, but it didn't work. I knew the process would be hard, so I'd keep trying. Trying to do my best, and get the best results I could.

The first time, I failed, so I attempted once again, with the same process as earlier. Dragon → Hare → Slam hands on ground → channel chakra to bring the water wall up... My teeth grinded against each other, as I kept working on it. Even if it wasn't working just yet, I knew that the technique would work. I took a small five minute break, and went back to trying again. Three, four, five times. That's how long it took me, it took me five official, true, tries to get it to start working. At first, the wall appeared to be really small, and not to my capabilities, so I decided I would focus more on the action, and think less about it in my mind.

As I failed a few times, the water that splashed onto the floor after dispersing was quite a refresher. It helped me keep my mind straight, and not loose track of what I was doing. It was really helpful, and I figured that once this technique was to break apart from a strong attack, or just because I can't hold it anymore, it can be a distraction in a way. The large amount of water could make the opponent loose balance and fall, getting swept away with the tides of water. I figured out another advantage to my jutsu!

It worked. The wall was gradually increasing in size every time I went through the process I decided of. As long as I could focus, and keep calm, the wall would grow taller and wider each time I tried. As soon as I did a final try, it was the largest of all the attempts. It was an approximate ten feet in height, and eight feet in width. That was my limit, and now I was relatively tired. I couldn't continue on to actually know if I could go any further, so I decided to take another break and recover. If that last try was official, and real, then I've properly learned the technique. I was thinking to myself, as I sat on the ground, breathing in and out quite heavily. The technique was relatively difficult to grasp by only a few tries, this was going to take longer than I thought!

About half an hour passed, and it was training time again. All efforts this time to see if I can go any higher than what my current record is. My hands formed the two hand seals, and then slammed my hands on the ground with pride. I could feel the chakra in my body also putting in its two cents. The wall of water started to emerge from the ground, at the same height, and width as last time. Guess that's my limit...

Word Count: 658/500
Water Wall has been successfully learned!

2Busy Day [Jutsu Training, PRIVATE] Empty Re: Busy Day [Jutsu Training, PRIVATE] Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:55 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

2. Marking:

If I could develop a technique that can track a person or object, then that'd be quite useful in some occasions... Specifically on missions. The exact style of a technique I required was something based around my sensory. No one else that could really be able to sense it except me and people that are equal in my sensory strength and/or above. The technique I had thought about all day long, it was finally time for me to actually produce the jutsu, instead of waiting around and not doing anything about it.

As I stood there, the wind blowing ferociously today, I brainstormed the process of developing the jutsu. What hand signs would I use, what's the general premise, and etc. It did take me awhile, but as I was messing around on the fields, something started to feel right. The three hand signs I put together "Ram → Horse → Snake" had a weird tingly feeling to it, so I believed that it would be the beginning of my new technique. I grabbed a stick from a nearby forest of trees, trying to leave a small bit of special chakra on it. Of course, this never worked out for me for quite a while, as I stood there trying and trying. It didn't work out properly, so I decided to try one last time. Oddly enough, that last attempt was the only one I needed. I could sense it from the distance I was currently in... which was really, really, really, really, really close, so that wasn't any surprise.

I chucked the stick as far as I could into the forest, so it's destination would be unknown to me. I closed my eyes, and focused as hard as I could. As I learned last time, I shouldn't think too much, because it apparently distracts me from the purpose of me focusing. Everything I could feel, all the natural energy that was surrounding me. Ultimately, it took me quite a while to get a bit of a clue to where the marking on the stick was. Albeit, the faint perception of where the stick was wasn't much, I could locate it's general location. I ran all the way, keeping in mind where I could sense the stick was. My head turned back and forth, looking for the stick. This time, the feeling was much more stronger. There was a range, so that meant that an approximate 10 meters, around me was my maximum range.

Eventually I found the stick, and realized that if the item or person was out of my range, then it would be a lot more difficult for me to track it. Well, all techniques have their downsides, so at least I discovered mine. I picked the stick up and disabled the marking I left on it, in case it ever caused any other troubles. I felt satisfied, as the technique was finally developed, and working. I yawned, and made my way back to the training grounds, leaving the forest. The wind was so nice, since it relieved my sweat, just from it being a bit humid. "Yosh! Progress is being made... finally!" I talked to myself, as I pumped my fist up in the air. After that, I dropped the ground and stared at the beautiful, blue skies. Leaves floating around, blown by the wind.

Word Count: 556/500
Marking has been successfully learned!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum