Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Jutsu Training(Training, Solo) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jutsu Training(Training, Solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jutsu Training(Training, Solo) Empty Jutsu Training(Training, Solo) Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:22 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

He already had the basics of Doton mastered after that long and hard day of mastering his control over that pebble..now, it was time to move on to actual jutsu, jutsu that could help aid him in combat. Now, the first jutsu he would learn was something that most Doton users had, or so he heard. It would work great with his indirect form of combat.

"The Hiding Like A Mole Technique..."

Kaiser had just arrived at the training fields, with his usual cocky grin plastered on his face.

It's only a C-rank technique...it shouldn't be very difficult at all to master down..heh.

As usual, he opted to pick the training field that no one ever went to. It was the same one where he manipulated the pebble..he decided that it'd be his place for training from then on.

"Hmph...what were the handseals for this jutsu again?"

Then, it hit him.

"Wait a minute! This jutsu doesn't have any handseals...perfect. Handseals are just an outdated concept only kept alive by the old people of this village. Hmph. I better go brush up on my memory skills later, a ninja can't afford to have bad memory."

All he had to do was focus his Doton chakra and travel through the ground. It was easy enough.

"Although..it would be beneficial to use a handseal as I am just a beginner. It'll help better focus my chakra into the jutsu."

So, the Genin began to form the Ram handseal as a conduit for his chakra, and well...simply imagined himself digging like a mole, which should get the job done..at least that's what the Doton book for dummies said to do.

With the handseal made, and enough chakra poured in, he immediately felt himself being sucked into the ground, as if he were being eaten alive by some beast. The hole he made was big enough for him to easily fit in it...if he wanted to, he could go underground and heal himself. It'd be an useful strategy in battle if he was under too much pressure. Kaiser also made sure to leave no trace of him going underground, a trait of the jutsu he read in the book. Another useful feature of the Hiding Like A Mole technique. Finally, the last feature..he supposed this was the sensation sensors got from passive sensory. His body was in tune with the magnetic forces of the planet, giving him a sort of sixth sense. Finished with the jutsu for now, Kaiser popped out of the ground, landing gently on his two feet.

"Well...I suppose I should practice other jutsu while I am here. But then again, I would rather prefer to get my funds..hm...such crucial decisions that I have to make!"

Then, Kaiser made his decision. It was time to help fund Kirigakure, no matter how small the missions were...he exited the training field, proceeding to the Mizukage's mansion to obtain a mission.

WC: 509

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum