Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

A unlikely alliance (private no killing Kamina) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A unlikely alliance (private no killing Kamina)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji sat back in a large circular couch facing out towards the forest inside the hidden tree fort. He was relatively tired and annoyed as fuck. He sighed as he was forced to detour away from the mist village and his objective but at least he was alive and had all his possessions. He bent his back downwards and dug into his backpack and dug out the scroll holding the daimyo in a state of suspended animation as it were. He gently caressed it as a owner were giving affection to a pet. Greed was ever gnawing within his mind at the thought of just selling the items from the daimyo he had stored individually. he gently wrapped his hands around the scroll and placed it back inside his bag and took a calming breath. His loyalty was truly being tested this day even if the daimyo was healed he would be ineligible to continue on to act.

Yet if he did what he was thinking of doing it would be a tad bit on the traitorous side. He ran his hands through his crimson hair and sighed and leaned back into the plush couch. If only there was a sign that if he did this everything would be alright. He wasn't much of a religious person heck he was down right agnostic and proud. He sighed and placed the backpack at his side and stared out at the tree tops. a crack of thunder crashed across the sky and soon after it began to rain slowly at first. little droplets falling from the sky then it began to pick up and became a heavy downpour. He opened his bag once again and pulled out a blanket and placed it over himself and his bag. he reached behind him and pulled out the blood samples he had acquired during his travels he could make quite a bit of money with these or he could just implant them in himself. the vials clinked together as he steadily rotated them in his palm.

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina was making his way towards the Village Hidden in the Mist, a single cloaked figure trailing only a few feet behind him. His first stop of course was a newly spotted hide out he had stumbled across before his trip to the land of Clouds and eventually to Turtle Island. Already somewhat annoyed at the lack of profit from his trip he was making his way towards Kiri with high hopes. Still unsure what exactly the next few hours might bring he felt a nap was the best thing for him at the moment. Finally the entrance to his secret little base was within site and he slowly opened the door. Slivers of light piercing through the void of darkness and illuminating the stairwell down.

Making his way deeper into the bunker he noticed the cracks of light peeking out from outside the door frame. Somebody was in the next room and he wasn't too sure who it could be. Another squatter perhaps? Or maybe another shinobi had found this place the same way he had. The details mattered little to him as he would just kill whoever it was if need be. Opening the door he peered inside, spotting a somewhat familiar face sitting upon the couch that rested on the far side of the room. With the second cloaked man now directly behind him the two made there way into the room, closing the door behind them. He looked at the man briefly, his eye was damaged, the eye he had transplanted into him not to long ago. What a waste. Last he had heard the jounin and Junpei were heading to Suna to acquire a particular item of interest and knowing Junpei Kamina could guess what it was. He calmly asked a single question to start the day off.

"Where is Junpei?"

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji sighed sand pawed at his maimed eye his right eye still remaining firmly closed. He would fix his eye even if he had to pay the devil with his soul. he would never make that same mistake again from ow one he would protect his eye like it were his own child. He sighed almost mournfully then he quickly straightened up. It seems he had uninvited guests in his safe heaven. Lady luck was truly not smiling on him lately. He quickly grasped the vials in his left hand and drew his kunai with his right hand underneath the blanket his hand remaining compeltly steady. The foot steps got closer and closer his eyes narrowed like a predator about to strike. The door quickly opened and in stepped a man he was familiar with some what.

He sighed with relief and somewwhat relaxed his body language and turned his scowl into a grin. It appeared lady luck had decided to stop metaphorically shitting on him. It was the doctor that gave him his sharingan and he relaxed his grip over the dna vials and smirked wider. "Hey doc nice to see you again, well somewhat see you." He chuckled and placed the hozuki dna vial into his his back pouch and began to balance the senjuu vial between his fingers. "Your a hard man to find doc just as ai was about to turn around and go back home you show up here." His grin widened and he slid his kunai back into his leg pouch. his eyes looked mournful at the mention of junpei and he quickly sighed. "Lord junpei is not well thats one of the reasons I've been searching for you he is here somewhere safe." Zanji ceased his balancing of the senjuu dna " A little gift for you doc i heard you like to collect unusual things catch." he gently tossed the vial of blood and it spun in the air heading straight for kamina's chest. "A vial of senjuu dna and i may have a few items that may peak your interest if you'd care to look please come in and sit down."

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina wasn't quite sure what to think as the man rambled on about some trouble and getting some stuff blah blah blah. A vial of DNA flew across the air at his chest and he caught it with his left hand before pocketing it. Something of value he figured if it was indeed what the man said it was. The cloaked figure behind Kamina stood patiently his face hidden, but with cold dark eyes peering from behind the darkness always calculating and always examining. Alas everything was mostly uninteresting aside from something about Junpei being in a pickle so he decided to reiterate his question with a little more of an aggravated tone.

"Where. Is. Junpei?"

Zanji

Zanji

Zanji smirked and cracked his knuckles as his hand twitched excitedly at the prospect of possible help and a customer. He sighed shook his head as junpei once again said aggressively where was junpei at. this man seemed to have a one track mind. he admired that he was focused and goal oriented and knew what he want. "alright alright i'll tell you wher he is no need to be aggressive good sir, long story short we were n suna and we were protecting that village from a small army of thugs, Lord junpei fought against a extremely powerful kenjutsu user and was beyond my skill to heal fully, but not before killing that person, I stabilized him and put him away in a scroll so hes in a comatose state, I'll bring him out maybe you can do more for him if not I ask you give him a swift end, even if he survives he will not be the same almost a husk of his former self if not a human vegetable."

He sighed and dug into his bag and pulled out the scroll and unfolded it to the page where junpei was the other items were labeled but the scroll would continue on but he stopped short of the three legendary weapons section he had plans for those. "If you see anything you like let me know and ill get it out for you though within reason a few of these items have be already well claimed, consider it payment if you can help lord junpei or end him quickly and as painless as possible." He quickly placed his hand on the junpeis section and a puff of smoke appeared and lay on the table a a unconscious and barely breathing junpei. he sighed and checked ponchos pulse it was barely there yet he was still alive.

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Hakai could still count on his fingers and toes the number of days it had been since the attack on the Mist Village. The invasion of the Hidden Mist Village was a test of the village’s strength. If they allow invaders to so easily enter their village, what message would that send to the rest of the ninja world? The Mist Village was prideful to say the least and the shinobi who ran the Mist Village would not let this incident tarnish the great village’s name. Needless to say tensions were high, security on full alert; patrols doubled all along the borders and bridge in the Land of Water. No matter who entered the village or country, the Mist would be acutely aware of their presence and location. Even if the foreigner was no enemy of the Mist people, they would be monitored as potential threats.

All were considered intruders of the Mist Village’s well being and thus followed all across the Water Country and Mist Village; even into the most remote of places. Most guests just entered cautiously, waited for approval and understood the security protocols; but on occasion some guests walked into the Mist Village without a care in the world. These people just assumed that they could enter the most blood vicious village willy nilly and enjoy the Mist’s Village’s oceanic weather and unique culture. They were gravely mistaken and would be quickly taught the error of their ways. The Mist village and all ninja village utilize sensory barriers allowing them to monitor who entered their territory.  High ranking threats would easily set off this alert. Anyone who thought they could enter a ninja Village unwelcome and undetected was a damn fool. If they were going to enter, they should make sure they did it like the legendary Rinnegan user, Nagato; who utilized the six paths of Pein. Unfortunately most shinobi didn’t have his gull or intelligence, but an S rank ninja would set off all kinds of sensors throughout the Mist alert systems.

This day, oh this day was different. Not only had two shinobi entered the land of water. But they entered the personal hideout of Hakai, the leader of the Mist Village Anbu and the Demon of the Mist. He had long since used Zabuza Momochi’s hideout as his own personal lair and often his makeshift home. When the report came in that the sound jounin one of Hakai’s anbu had been sent to meet on his way to the Mist had escaped, Hakai was in his hideout. The sound ninja presence was immediately on the top priority list. It was now clear that he was in possession of the scroll that possessed Hakai’s Kin and friend, the Daimyo of the Sound. As the Demon of the Mist he would protect and obtain Junpei at any means necessary.  It was just oh so unfortunate for the travelers to pick Hakai’s favorite location in the Water Country and quite convenient for the Demon he lurked in this hideout. Samehada would alert him of the approaching targets, even without the patrols and the standard sensory barriers.

So as the S rank traveler who entered the Mist’s sensory barrier moved through the land of water, Hakai would be waiting. Using Samehada he would close the gap and realize their location. And when Hakai realized exactly where the high level power was heading and the second chakra Samehada picked up; he about lost his shit. They were choosing to desecrate a landmark and personal treasure of his, the Lair of the Demon of the Mist. A place where Hakai had visited all his life, a place of personal sanctuary; on this day, no one would be so lucky. He would slip out of the hideout before their arrival alerting the Mist Anbu to these foreign nationalist. Re-entering through a side window he would slink into the adjacent room, listening to their conversation. Hakai had absolute knowledge of this ancient lair, where to step, where to hide, where to enter. He would use his knowledge to make sure not to make a noise and with no light he would cast to shadow. With his clans unique chakra pulsating through his body he would lean to the door. “ "alright alright i'll tell you wher he is no need to be aggressive good sir, long story short we were n suna and we were protecting that village from a small army of thugs, Lord junpei fought against a extremely powerful kenjutsu user and was beyond my skill to heal fully, but not before killing that person, I stabilized him and put him away in a scroll so hes in a comatose state, I'll bring him out maybe you can do more for him if not I ask you give him a swift end, even if he survives he will not be the same almost a husk of his former self if not a human vegetable."  Hakai’s lip would curl beneath his mask, as he heard the man speak. Samehada’s interest was peaked from a quite a distance away and pulsed as he got closer. So few ninja had such chakra levels, clearly one was a S rank shinobi. The man was only carrying his standard weapons and Samehada in his hand; unwrapped.  He was going to teach these shinobi a lesson they would never forget. That the village hidden in the Mist, isn’t a place for free reign.  

As the man sighed Hakai would react, Samehada in his right hand he would push through the door, release a hail of projectiles. Three kunai each with a note attached to the back would fly through as he entered the room, aiming at the figures in the room. A second volley would follow the first as six shurkien would fly through the air at the same targets; adjusting for their reactions. The Demon of the Mist would be ready to react of shift his plan as needed. His chakra would still be flowing as entered the room. On this day he would show these foreigners the hospitality of the Village Hidden in the Mist. His next attack would show his true power and potential; something most people have never witnessed.

WC: 1056
Hakai’s Chakra pool
-30 samehada chakra cost (10%)
-D chakra cost
Samehada  Chakra: 130(previous thread) + 30 = 160.

OCC: http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t2580-missing-ninja-rules-consequences

Do to the rule posted there, missing ninja are unable to make "Private Topic" in the main 5 villages. They are also unable to make private topics with anyone that is not a missing ninja. As such this topic is an open thread and I have every IC reason to be here. Let alone of the 100s of security IC alerts, you chose the hideout my character has personally chosen as his home and favorite place. Which can be found on my various topics, ya'll should have done this in another village. Not sure why you thought the mist would be accommodating. I am taking back every Seven Swords Blades in the name of the Mist Village, with or without consent. Lets do this.

EDIT: Not only are in your Mist Village territory. BUT, "albeit not with another ninja that is not a Nukenin" The rules are clear. Also this is my character personal hideout.. he is you guys chose the wrong place. Just because you called it a shell doesn't mean it is one.

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Under Review

Ruling on the playing field... Offense has rights to be here under the pretense that there are two people within his hideout who shouldn't be there. This topic cannot be private due to the MN rules, so it's open now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum