Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting The Saltwater Deity [Private/No Killing] [Ōsharu Kōkkai/Setōshi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

The wind cut through her dark magpie colored hair and caused it to flurry behind her. Even though the bridge was roughly twenty feet from the ocean's surface, fresh mist could still be felt by all those in the vicinity. Short bursts of splashing water bounced onto Aerie's child-like face. Her frame and choice of clothing was distinctive among the masses.1 She smiled, the sea was her favorite attraction about Kirigakure. It smelled of fresh salt and it's wave pattern was mesmerizing in the morning. Aerie went to The Great Naruto Bridge from time to time to enjoy the great outdoors and the fresh sea.

" Aah~ " She would embrace her surroundings. " The sea is so, wonderful. " Using her knowledge of Kirigakure, Aerie remembered that tourists always visit The Great Naruto Bridge in the mornings. She noticed their cheerful attitudes and bright smiles, they adored Kirigakure's soothing waves and pleasing atmosphere. Aerie launched herself from one of the large stationary crates and landed safely on her two feet. She stretched to loosen her muscles because the mornings can be tiresome. With a yawn, she descended back toward the Kiri gates when she bumped into a dark figure, falling to her butt.

Meeting The Saltwater Deity [Private/No Killing] [Ōsharu Kōkkai/Setōshi] 6ff1Aji

" Agh. " Aerie would say, rubbing her butt. " S-Sorry, my fault, sir. " She looked up and seen the man's menacing piercings, glowing amber iris', and rugged style of clothing. " Oh boy... "

logs:

Setōshi

Setōshi

And just like that, the Mizukage made his way out of the Administrative building and on to the rooftops of the local businesses and households that made up Kirigakure. His iconic blue hair wafting behind him as he trotted in the direction of his clan compound, the mixed emotions about his term could still be felt days later as he received dirty looks from some while applause from others. Progress of such magnitude would definitely not happen over night, thus shrugging such actions off he continued his trek. For the moment, Ōsharu was taking a break from the daily routine of righting the wrongs of the previous Mizukage and filing mounds upon mounds of untouched paperwork. A euphoric feeling it was to be freed from the confines of the chair and desk that sat in his office, the saltiness of the air only added to this feeling as he could smell the Sea, the Great Naruto Bridge coming into view shortly after.

"Almost there.. I really haven't been home since before Amagumo was assembled.. Baka.. That's another problem I'll have to deal with.. I guess I'll have to take them as they co-"

Consumed by his thoughts, the young man lost track of reality as muscle memory took full control and apparently knocked down a young girl. Snapping back to reality at this point, Ōsharu slid a hand around the girls waist and assisted her as she got up, brushing off lint and dirt from her garments where he saw it had acquired. Taking a step back while shaking his head, his hazel eyes locking with hers before he spoke.

"No need for apologies, this was completely my fault.. I guess getting sidetracked was bound to happen when one awards themselves such little free time"

He chuckled lightly with his right hand behind his head and scratching at his back. His voice inviting and smooth, definitely different than the labor filled timbre of the majority of Kirigakure's population. Assuming his typical posture, albeit with his arms folded across his chest, Ōsharu spoke once more.

"My name is Ōsharu by the way... & you are?"

Chakra Pool: 270
Word Count 349

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Aerie was actually shocked that the odd man happened to be so generous and kind — his appearance spoke volumes on the opposite. That'll teach Aerie not to judge a book by it's cover. The blue haired individual helped the young genin up and wiped off all the debris from her fall. " Thank you. " She'd say, smiling to the man.

Meeting The Saltwater Deity [Private/No Killing] [Ōsharu Kōkkai/Setōshi] Iyolghi

She noticed the man show off his sincerity by apologizing himself and revealing a smile. He introduced himself to the Genin, Ōsharu, he'd say. Where have I heard that name...? The girl would ask herself, but instantly dropped the issue to introduce herself. The wind suddenly began to pick up and toss her hair to her left. " I'm Aerie. You could also call me Zephyr, or Zeph. " She smiled once more beginning to walk toward the railing that kept tourists and villagers from falling into the water. She sniffed the air, adoring more of the aroma. She would turn and face the older gentleman and begin to converse. " What brings you to our lovely bridge? The sights, the tourists, or all that it has to offer? "

logs:

Setōshi

Setōshi

Developing personal ties to random people was something of a default in Ōsharu's programming, his reasoning being the fate of others depended on the choices that they made, but when one chose to intervene and intertwine with someone else's fate they then subject themselves to the same torment and or jubilation as their counterpart. Allowing one's self to take on the fate of themselves and someone who he had little to no experience with didn't sit well with the blue haired man, but as the young girl smiled up at him a different opinion on the matter began to plague his mind.

"Her smile.. So full of life, like food for the soul.. Yet, blinded by the harshness of the present reality that is around her.. People like her are the reason I'm fighting for the change that I am.."

Although many shades darker than his own, the girl's blue hair did stand out in a manner that he himself was used to, but what really stood out to him was the abundance of blue haired individuals residing in Kiri that weren't of Kōkkai lineage. Just days before at his "inauguration" he had seen a few other individuals with the same characteristics, was this just a common trait nowadays or was there something else going on behind the scenes delving into Kirigakure's population? The world may never know... An eyebrow was raised as Ōsharu took notice of the change in wind pattern that occurred briefly before the girl gave her an introduction.

"Aerie and Zephyr, was it? Both such unique names! Zephyr it is though because the meaning behind it definitely suits you!"

Ōsharu's speech pattern was smooth, choosing his words precisely before speaking them in his velvety deep voice. A mere second or two behind Zephyr, he began transitioning to the rail as well, his movements mimicking hers like the shadow of the leaf that fell from the highest of trees. Despite looking out onto the open sea,  Ōsharu's focus remained with his new acquaintance. The girl's curiosity causing a smile to stretch across the man's face, chuckling lightly he turned to face Zephyr. Looking past the blue hair of the girl, Ōsharu glimpsed two cloaked figures weaving in and out of the crowds that were scattered across the length of the bridge leading from Kirigakure.

"Damn it Daimyō... I can't even enjoy a break with you... & I'm really not up for a spar... Hmm... Zephyr is here though..."

"Well, actually I'm supposed to be taking part in a training regime right now... There are two men coming from your left... & they will stop at no lengths to assess my skill... Unless... You aid me... What do you say?"

Mission:

Chakra Pool: 270
Word Count: 447

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

The man was actually nicer and kinder than he seemed, based off of her initial gaze upon him. He complemented her name which is very unique and has never really been heard of in Kirigakure, or most of the world.  

Zephyr would chuckle at the clattering of his dark boots as the young adult made his way over to the railing. The sound was one she oddly adored, that and the clattering of heels. They usually give off a soft and genuine sound and usually denote business, pride, or love of fashion. However, Zephyr never thought of fashion or real world problems much, she's more of a ' go with the flow ' kind of gal. The two looked into the distance before he answered her query.

Men have come to assess his skill? I wonder why...Is he in some kind of a pickle? Or is he some threat? Either way, he was still nice to me, so I'll be nice to him!

She nodded to him as she shifted her gaze from Ōsharu and over to the duo of dark clothed men. They were actually coming in fast as if they weren't going to go through the motions with Ōsharu before swinging. Zephyr's hands instantly began to shift to her right side and perform the single ram hand seal. The small genin's body almost instantly vanished from beside Ōsharu, a gust of wind taking her place, and then appeared behind the men. She used this quick speed to reach behind her back and attack chakra threads to her weapons known as shuriken. Unfortunately, her short burst of speed briskly left her body and left her to her normal state. With ease, she'd pull her hands out and launch them forward, bringing out two shuriken with them. With one simple motion, Zephyr would wrap the shuriken and chakra thread around their ankles and keep the hold in place by puncturing the two men, causing them to bleed. If successful it should harm them a great deal and trip them, leaving an opening for Ōsharu.

logs:

Setōshi

Setōshi

Not a word was spoken, yet with a single head nod the two had exchanged confirmation to the answer of his question and a frontal assault was now in the midst. Taking a moment to assess the situation before striking actually ended up putting Ōsharu a few steps behind the young girl. One moment by his side and the next behind his foes, the blue haired man grew a liking for the young girl's reflexive and strategical & analytically thinking skills. One of the two men turned his head around as he viewed Zephyr appear behind his partner and himself then execute her attack, this demonstration of sensory skill was more than likely the reason that the duo was able to locate Ōsharu and the reason he escaped being ensnared unlike his partner who had fallen to the side.

"Hmm.. The girl is definitely fast.. & talented with weaponry apparently.. But.."

A devilish grin crept over the man's face as he watched as one of the assailants escaped the girl's attack. The moment the shinobi looked back Ōsharu took the opportunity to add some support to Zephyr's assault by extending his right arm out with his hand fashioned to look like a hand pistol, his thumb would come down like the hammer of a gun the very second the shinobi attacking him would turn his head back around. Boom! - Sobbing, crying, and flailing it's small arms widely as it flew through the air, a minature version of Ōsharu soared in a linear path headed for its target, the noise from the attack echoing some distance along the bridge and catching the attention of the bystanders.

Using his hands to shield himself from the impact of the Chibi Bunshin proved flawed as no such attack occurred, thus prompting the man to let his defenses down to asses what happened. Two strikes, one aimed at the man's chest and the other at the center of his back, occurred from two miniature versions of Ōsharu that appeared on opposite sides of his assailant as the initial clone dispersed in a puff of smoke when his hands mimicked dual versions of the hand gesture made by their creator. Thud.. Thud.. - The sound both hits made before the shinobi doubled over in pain, the Chibi Bunshin landing at his side and holding on to each of his arms.

"Ya know.. For a technique that I haven't used since a child.. I say it's still pretty useful."

Chuckling lightly with his hands in his pockets, Ōsharu decreased the distance between the assailants and himself. A big wave crashed against the side of the bridge causing a mist to spray upon the people in the area, a nuisance to some, but the complete opposite to the man accustomed to the sea's actions. A nostalgic feeling overcame Ōsharu as he looked into the literal star-filled eyes of his creations before coming to a stop a small distance away, he shook his head cracking a more playful smile this time before calling out to the exceptionally skilled genin.

"Wouldn't you say the same, Zephyr? Oh, and by the way very nice job with the weaponry display."

Chakra Pool: 270 - 3.75 = 266.25
Word Count: 527

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Even though Zephyr missed one of the men, she didn't put her self down, she simply patted herself on the back and almost attempted to take down the other. However, Ōsharu attacked instead. His attack was simple, yet elegant and resourceful. His mini water pistol did the deed and defeated the other assailant. It was the time of morning that the waves slammed against The Great Naruto Bridge and spooked the tourist, not that they weren't already spooked from all of the fighting. Zephyr struck a pose, back facing the wave, attempting to show off a little heroism. Silly, but perfect.

" Yup! " Zephyr would answer, smiling to Ōsharu as she mimicked him. Now beside him, she bend over to make sure they were alive, poking their cheeks with her small, right index finger. She then looked up at the man as he complemented her skills, blushing out of pride. " Thank you, Ōsharu. " She punched him in his shoulder, playfully of course, however, it did have some unexpected strength put into it. " You too! "

logs:

Setōshi

Setōshi

OOC:

Although silly in nature, the youthful display of heroism found in the girl's pose brought about an applause from the crowd, shaking them from their spooked state as they chimed in with certain sayings like "Nice teamwork!" and "What finesse displayed by the blue haired duo!", the uproar brought about by the crowd allowed for enough time for the two assailants to recuperate. Caught up in all the lights and cameras that was the crowd, the punch thrown by the young girl caught Ōsharu off guard as he took a few steps to his immediate right, a light chuckle escaped the man as he began to play off the throbbing in his arm. Single handedly, Zephyr had caused the man's name to spread like wild fire amongst the crowd, starting in a small murmur things escalated to shouts as the people began doing any and everything to get a closer look at Ōsharu.

"Ugh, great! Unwanted attention, just the last thing I wanted... But, I can't really blame her, it's not like she new... Oh crap! Now I have to deal with that and receiving my earnings from this mission..."

In the excitement of attempting to see and speak with the Mizukage, no one payed any attention to the assailants recuperating from their defeat. Not wanting to face anymore embarrassment, the two began weaving in and out of the crowd before making a run for it across the bridge and back to the village. Unfortunately for them the man they were hired to attack was a strict businessman who kept up with his finances, thus why one second he had been by Zephyr's side and the next he was sum ten meters (10 M) away. Standing in an unwavering fashion with his feet firmly placed on the ground and his arms folded across his chest, Ōsharu awaited as the men came to a skidding halt.

"Going somewhere?... Or, have we forgotten the conditions of the mission?..."

The man's tone of voice was flat and to be honest sounded a bit annoyed, something the assailants grasped quickly as the one struck by the Chibi Bunshin technique reached within his pockets to bring out a small royal blue bag which then was lobbed at Ōsharu. The moment it left the assailants hand they had vanished from the area without a single trace. After catching his earnings Ōsharu made his way back to the crowd who by that time were dumbfounded of his whereabouts and attacked Zephyr with repeated questions, cutting through the people with his hands raised in the air he began to address the people.

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to speak to me my office hours are from 12 PM to 3:33 PM.. Just head up to the Administration Building"

A few sighed and were flustered that they didn't get the chance to meet the leader of the village, slowly but surely they dispersed leaving a very awkward silence between the blue haired individuals. Grinning in a playful manner, Ōsharu threw a hand behind his head and scratched at the back of his nape.

"Oh yea, did I forget to mention that I'm the leader of Kirigakure? He he he... Ms. Aerie, allow me to reintroduce myself... I am Ōsharu Kōkkai, Juudaime Mizukage of Kirigakure no Sato."

Chakra Pool: 266.25
Word Count: 542

Setōshi

Setōshi

OOC:

And just like that, the Mizukage's whole composure seemed to freeze.

Prior to this an odd gust of wind whipped through the area leading from the village, a blank expression fell over the slender built man as he rose to his full height, his arms falling lifeless to his side. What spooked the man was surely unknown, but no more than a couple of seconds after the man's odd actions did an ANBU member dressed in the typical garbs arrived. An inaudible message passed through word of ear was exchanged from the newest and arrival and Ōsharu. The fun and inviting persona he wore became one that was more serious, more fitting that of someone that had something true in his heart that must be protected, more of that of one holding the title of the Mizukage should have. The ANBU member performed a single seal before disappearing from the area in a flurry of upward spouting mist.

Caught up by the news within the message that he had received, Ōsharu stepped off in the opposite direction to leave. Starting in somewhat of a trot then turning into a sprint, Ōsharu began to make his way down the length of the bridge. -- Chink -- The small bag chimed as it skidded to a halt at Zephyr's feet, it's contents contained her portion of the mission earnings. He looked back at the blue haired girl and gave one smile before calling out over his shoulder in what appeared to be his normal voice.

"No... Not right now... I need to get to the village quickly before anything else arises... The assimilation of Team Zero will have to wait for now..."

"Sorry Zephyr... Duty calls! Meet me once more at dawn on the morning after the next full moon... I look forward to seeing you again, stay well!"

[ E X I T ]

Word Count: 303

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

Once she heard the news of her new-found friend and sensei, Zephyr froze. She knew he had to be someone important, but him turning out to be the Mizukage never crossed her mind.

No wonder people looked at us strangely...

She would mumble to herself. A shift of wind would set off an alarm in Zeph's mind and she'd snap back to reality. She took a fighting stance in the event it happened to another assailant or any other opponent. Ōsharu's aura instantly turned from a playful light blue to a serious dark blue and he froze in place. His stance was almost militant-like, his chest poked out, his arms strictly to his side. However, it was merely an informant, but that was all she knew. They spoke so quietly that not even hawk would hear. Ōsharu quickly began to sprint towards Zephyr. He pulled out a small tan pouch that was filled with Ryo. He explained it's purpose and he handed it to her, smiling. In a moments glance, he was now running in the opposite direction, waving. He informed her of another meeting place.

" Very specific... " She mumbled. " Okay! "

She waved back, reciprocating his warm smile. We'll meet again...

[ E X I T ]

logs:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum