Hoshigakure
Takigakure

We Really Did It [ Open / No Killing ] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Really Did It [ Open / No Killing ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Really Did It [ Open / No Killing ] Empty We Really Did It [ Open / No Killing ] Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 am

Anonymous

We Really Did It [ Open / No Killing ] Medusa01
It had only been just a few days since they had infiltrated and captured Otogakure for themselves. However, soon after, they were disbanded once their captain went missing. Even though something like that would've made Kurage angry because of the effort she put in to the invasion, it didn't. Especially not after she noticed the villagers rejoice her and her comrades. They loved the the organization once known as the Akatsuki because they took down the villainous Tsubasa. They praised Kurage even more because they witnessed first hand that she was the one to finish off Tsubasa and they witnessed how hard she tried to do so. Seeing as she did wipe out both of Tsubasa's guards and the wench herself within only five minutes, no one would put it passed them.

Kurage adored the way the villagers cherished her and began to rebuild like nothing ever happened. She also loved how everyone became a lot happier. She noticed the Genin prepare to restart their ninja lives, the jounin gathering to help teach them, and Junpei's notion of rule. He wasn't a harsh daimyo, nor a truly dangerous person.

Kurage, now successfully stronger than ever, vowed to help him control and maintain the village by becoming a teacher and sensei herself. It was something she had never thought she'd do, something she'd never foreseen since she was a lot younger. She was the one and only S Ranked Jounin in the village thanks to her slaughtering of Tsubasa and her aides, so she would be tough to work with.

Despite that, she was unable to find any Genin who hadn't already been paired. She began to walk toward the freshly built park and thought, Maybe I could find someone in need of training here?. So she began to look around, only noticing the elderly and the toddlers, a few others, but was it too late for her to find a student? If so, what was her purpose to remain in the village?

Words Achieved: 320
Ryo Earned: 15

Last edited by Kurage Bekutoru on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

2We Really Did It [ Open / No Killing ] Empty Re: We Really Did It [ Open / No Killing ] Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:17 pm

Anonymous

We Really Did It [ Open / No Killing ] Thumb "She is really pretty" Ezra would say as he placed his hands on his cheeks and stared at Kurage. Ezra always thought pretty women tasted the best and were always easiest to capture, but he didn't know if the lady was part of the village or an enemy. As he wasn't allowed to eat those who belonged to this pitiful village. A twisted smile came over Ezra's face as he jumped down from the tree and slowly walked over to the women who seemed to be watching the elderly and the younger kids do stuff. In his mind Ezra thought on how he was going to cook this women. As he slowly made his way to her he would lower his hands as he would need to move fast if he was going to capture the lady. He would stop as he began to start reconsidering what he was about to do. He knew he was fast enough so that no regular people would be able to see him grab her, but he didn't know who else could be watching him. As Ezra was know in the village to be a very dangerous person especially after the things he has done to some people he deemed criminals, well those he said were criminals. "FUCK IT!" Ezra would suddenly yell as he charged forward at Kurage, jumping over so he could now be standing in front of her. He would need to find a way to make this women seem to be a enemy to the village so he wouldn't get in trouble with Junpei for attacking her. "Women, I don't know you so let me ask you this. Are you an enemy to the village?"  Ezra would ask as he looked her up and down, the only thought of how tasty she could be going through his head.  

WC-310

Anonymous

Kurage noticed the young boy watching her from afar, seeing as she scanned the area once arriving to the park. However, once she turned her back, he suddenly charged for her. His shouting was obnoxious and annoying, but he seemed to find interest in Kurage, which was the whole purpose of arriving to the park with her black hood over her head. Kurage decided to allow the boy to jump over her and land before her. " Are you the enemy to the village. " He would ask her in an almost accusing tone. However, instead of retorting with something witty or awful, she in turn said, " I'm actually the savior of the village. The very one that saved your ass from Tsubasa. " She told the boy who seemed almost too invested in her face by his gaze. In fact, it seemed almost as if the boy was waiting for her to say something so he'd be able to act upon it.

Words Achieved: 164

Last edited by Kurage Bekutoru on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

"You didn't save me from anything. As I wasn't in this place till after the previous Daimyo had been killed...So you may be the savior of this village..wait. How are you the savior if Junpei-sama is the Daimyo?" Ezra would sit on the ground now as he wanted to think about something for a second. Junpei had told him about the akatsuki and how the leader had vanished or something like that and this women says she is the savior of the village, so that means she must have been part of the Akatsuki. He would look up at the sky and then back at the women, wanting to ask her a lot of question now instead of eating her."Forget about me asking if you are an enemy of the village. And answer my other questions. One are you a part of the akatsuki that came and took over this land? Two what happened to your leader if you are part of that organization? Three how much do you weigh?" Ezra would ask. The last question was him thinking reconsidering eating her, depending on how much see weighed. He didn't want to eat a fat pig he wanted something less fatty.

Anonymous

Kurage would simply smirk and continue walking through the park, ignoring the fact that the boy sat down. " Well. As far as I see it, if I hadn't come, you wouldn't be able to join this village. " She would then sit on a bench that resided below a willow tree. " Junpei-chan is Daimyo because I opted out. I'd rather not have that much of a burden on my shoulders. Besides, Junpei-chan is more responsible and caring. " She would then cross her right leg over her left - the bare foot being pushed further into the dirt. " The akatsuki didn't take this land. We liberated you from Tsubasa. " Kurage then smirked at his last two questions and rested her elbows on the back of the bench. " Well, I don't believe it's polite to ask a lady's weight. " She said, glaring at the disturbing boy, deciding not to answer his other question. " Now, if that's all, I have more important things to do in this park. " She growled, standing once again and beginning to walk further into the park.

Words Achieved: 187

Anonymous

"....." Ezra was kind speechless as he didn't know if he should even try to ask the women anymore questions, she obviously didn't want to continue talking to him. Ezra would stand to his feet and just stare at her for a minute, wondering if he should even try to attack her. She said she was with Jun when the took over this place so that mean't she was extremely strong. So he decided he would just leave the park and just go and do something else, but not empty handed. He had come for a snack and would have it no matter what. Ezra would begin walking around the park and sniffing some of the children there, till he found the right one. After doing this for five minutes he would stand behind a small girl he smelt."O my you kinda smell like that women." Ezra would say as he would palm the small child head. A twisted smile on his face as he brought the child up by its head so he could look it in the face. "Please don't cry. If you do I will make your death very painful....and I hate crying children." Ezra would say as he applied more and more pressure to the small child's head.

Anonymous

Kurage was about to simply exit the park, but her attention was brought right back to the strange boy. He was far worse than Junpei, eating people out of pure amusement rather than putting fear into enemies. A disgusting cannibal would not be an associate of hers, Junpei was and is no disgusting canibal. Kurage turned to see the foul boy disturbing a child for whatever reason. " Ugh. " She'd say under her breath, performing hand seals that morph her shadow into an arrow. It then turned into a bright purple and launched her forward as if she was hover at high speeds.1 In mid flight, she'd grab a kunai from her pouch and plunge it into the boy's right rib cage. If successful, she'd grab the baby from his mitts and flip to stall her flight using her feet. She skid across the ground and the dirt upheaved, but fortunately the child remained unharmed. She would stand and hand the baby to its rightful family and grab the impaled teen. With anger, she'd pull him over to the bench using his collar. " Alright, so, I could take you to the hospital, or you can bleed out. Or, I could request you exiled by Junpei. Or you can simply swear of cannibalism. I feel the latter is the best choice. " She said, her gaze turning to docile to hostile.
Logs:

Words Achieved: 232
Ryo Earned: 20

Anonymous

Ezra slowly opened his mouth and was going to bite into the delicious smelling child, but would feel something pierce into his skin and something warm run down his side. And when he turned to look he would feel the child he had in his grip be taking away. "The hell is going on..." He would say as he would then he grabbed by his collar and took over to a bench. He would look at the person who hand grabbed him and began to talk to him, he listened to the options she would give him and shake his head. The wound wasn't that bad so he didn't need to go to the hospital, but he didn't know much about how bad it was really. "Well..." Ezra would cough up a bit blood and hold his side the blood was flowing out of."How bout.... you just take me to the hospital? or at least do something about...this wound as it hurts a lot." Ezra says as he tries to ignore the pain he hasn't felt before in his side. "OR I could just go there myself....Well after I get away from you." Ezra would say as he would try to bite Kurage's hand, but when he went in to bite he would just stop and look at the ground. He just knew doing that would cause him an earlier death and he didn't want that so he would do what he never thought he would do, go against what he believed in.

"Forget what I just said and sorry about me trying  to bite your hand off...but I realized that in that moment...that would be wrong. Eating people is inhuman and you stabbing me..has made me realize that. So please can you take me to the hospital? I promise to turn from the dark road of cannibalism...and walk a more noble one..."  The pain he felt after saying that was more the the stab wound as he had never imaged himself saying he would stop devouring people, even if he was lying. He just hated himself for what he just said but he needed to save himself. As he waited to listen to what she would say tears would slowly begin to flow down his face, and not because of the pain from the wound but the anger he felt toward this women for what she made him say.

WC-402

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum