Takigakure

The March of the Raikage Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The March of the Raikage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The March of the Raikage Empty The March of the Raikage Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Bastian

Bastian

Gambaldi had finally been made the new Raikage officially, though he had yet to make a grand speech. The task seemed so insignificant in comparison to what was already on his long to do list. He had successfully completed the squad rosters and had begun accept the request from the village. The latter proving to be a very time consuming mistake. The previous Raikage's left much to be done and with so few shinobi to work with, many requests were left on the waiting list. This was completely unacceptable and would need be remedied immediately. He stood up from his desk, stretching as he did so. He let out a big roar as he extended his arms, startling a few of the paper pushers entering the office. "Lord Raikage, we have more documents for you to read over," the older of the trio of women stated. "Save it, I'm handling other matters today," he said walking around his desk and towards the office door. "My Lord we need you to go over this documents. Its highly important," the lead assistant urged. "Then let Advisor Tsaki handle it. I'm gonna tend to some official village business," he said swinging open the door and exiting the room, ignoring further protest.

He was dressed in his typical all black attire, leather jacket and all, with a katana on each hip. He wore no headband, but the stitched on insignia on the back of shirt would prove who he was. None outside the borders of Kumo knew he was the Raikage, he would allow this choice information to play in his favor later. First he needed to establish a connection with the other leaders outside of Kumo, choosing to meet these people face to face. Otogakure was to be the first being that he knew few in that land and needed to remedy this. Kirigakure would come next, a stop that was sure to take more time than Oto being that Gambaldi had a good friend that resided there. Both men had competed in the Chunin Exams together and both had passed with relative ease. The rumor that this good friend was gravely ill compelled the young kage to see his friend, before the chance was lost forever. The last stop was to be Konoha, though he knew no one here, it was just by chance that this would be his last stop. Gambaldi had carefully informed several Anbu of this task, but decided to only take his advisor with him. Kumo would need to be defended and in the event that he lost contact with the village, the sannin Lord Garuda would tend to the village. He made note of all his equipment as he neared the gates that would led him out of Kumo. Naturally, while he waited for his head advisor, he sparked a blunt and allowed his mind to wander. There was so much that needed to be done, but this trip was needed. He had long ago sent out the messenger birds for his shinobi to come home and yet many of his best still hadn't responded. Gambaldi intended to solve this mystery as well. As he exhaled, blowing several smoke rings, he turned his head to see the approach of the one he had been waiting for. "Glad you could make it, Tsaki. Shall we hit the road, I think it shall be a very nice trip," he said with a smirk and wink as he turned away. He immediately began to make his way to road that would lead him to his first destination, Otogakure. It was time he met his first Daimyo of a country.

Exiting Kumo to Travel Thread.

2The March of the Raikage Empty Re: The March of the Raikage Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:21 am

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had been moving along with the croud in Kumo. With the villages merged together it was rather packed during the day. She spoke to many of the people she knew as she made her way towards the Kage's office. Since Mei was in a hurry she didn't talk to long and ignored most questions. They were about the small bag on her back and what she was doing. Her answers stayed very vague but after a bit people would stop asking out of respect for her. The bag was only large enough to contain her Anbu uniform in case she had to wear it and some small weapons. Since she wasn't wearing her Anbu uniform she decided to wear her red and white dress with slits up the side to her waiste and white shorts. Soon enough, she reached the Kage's office because the meeting location was never specified. However, she knew if he wasn't here then he would probably be at the gate. Mei went in to see if the Kage was there quickly so she wouldn't keep him waiting.

When she got in some women walked up to her with documents. "We were told to have you look these over." They said to her. Mei sort of looked at them in a confusing manor. "Oh. I am actually doing some important buisness and will be away but as soon as I get back I will look them over is that alright?" The women smiled and nodded. They seemed to be happy that Mei was being polite about it but they seemed a bit troubled. Mei would ask what was the matter but she had to get to the Kage. Speaking of Mei wondered where he was. "Have you all seen Lord Raikage around?" Mei would ask in a hurry. "We just spoke to him. He left a moment ago." They would say looking in the direction he left. "Thank You." Mei would say as she left in a hurry. It had taken not but a few moments for her to reach the gate where she saw the man smoking. "Yes sir." Mei said after he was done speaking. She disn't know what to think about him. He was rather different but she had met her fair share of people. So, she just went with it. Then, she followed him out waiting for whatever came next to happen.

[Exit.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum