Takigakure

The March of the Raikage II Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The March of the Raikage II

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The March of the Raikage II Empty The March of the Raikage II Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:57 pm

Bastian

Bastian

The roads within the borders of Kumogakure were easily traversed. Though he was no stranger to the open road, Gambaldi always felt most at home when on the road. Since the change of office he had become a bit of a recluse while dealing with the trials that come from one of his stature. For one who was often afflicted with wanderlust, this little trip was just what was needed. Though the man objective was ultimately business, Gambaldi preferred to take the time and enjoy it all the same. However he was far from foolish enough to let his guard down. Since none but a few high ranked officials knew of his promotion, Gambaldi decided to travel in disguise. He had completely altered his appearance with the use of the "Transformation Jutsu" so that he appeared to look like an old man. His garb was similar to any typical religious monk garb, though he had a insignia on the back that showed his loyalty to Kumo. Before leaving the safety of the borders of Kumo, Gambaldi informed Mei that he was to be recognized as a emissary for Kumo. He didn't desire to reveal himself until he had got a decent idea of how the neighboring territories reacted to a messenger. If he was to bring peace to the land, this info would be crucial in the planning process.

Out of sheer instinct he masked his chakra completely and noted all the landmarks in the area. Now that he was in Otokagure territory, the need to be aware of his surroundings was very apparent. Aside from being littered with large broken tree branches on either side of him and on the road, some even close to him in size. Continuing his facade as an old man, Gambaldi broke his silence as he and his companion traveled down the road. "Otogakure has many memories for me," he said, disguising his voice to sound more high and raspy, "Back when Kumo and Oto were enemies, my baby brother and I did a mission. A simple scouting mission, but that fool had the bright idea to travel further in. He was always looking for fights and I was always there to bail him out though." He fell silent as the events came flooding back, "That was the first time I ever failed a mission." He was going to say more, but Otogakure had finally been spotted for the first time on this trip. "Ah, finally. She's quite a beauty, no," he said referring to Otokagure. "Let's pay our respects to the Daimyo. We are guests in his territory, after all."

Jutsu Used
Transformation Jutsu - E

CHAKRA - 300/300

2The March of the Raikage II Empty Re: The March of the Raikage II Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:51 am

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had been promoted to the Raikage's head advisor not too long ago. It was quite a shock to her because it hadn't been that long since she was moved to Kumogakure from her home. Even though everything was moving a bit fast for her and she had been through a series of events within a short time period, she still continued on like everything was the same. Now she had been told that she was taking a trip with the Raikage. Mei didn't mind to get out of the village. Mostly because it was her job to do as the Raikage told her. Speaking of the Raikage, Mei found it hard to think of him as an old man. He seemed strong and serious but now he look weak and fragile. However, Mei did find his idea very clever she may not have thought of it. Of course, this was probably why she was still only an Anbu.

So they had now made it to Otogakure. Mei had been in the area before but never had she been asked to go into the village. This journey had been quite a silent one but the silence had finally been broken. Mei looked over at the man who seemed elderly as he spoke. The ending wasn't quite clear but she had a guess of what could have possibly happened. Either they just failed or one of them died by what was perceived by the details of said story. Mei turned her head to look forward at the village and once again all Mei could say was, "Yes Sir." Even though Mei had many thoughts in her mind she had not let her guard down and still would not.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum