A Duo of The Future

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Duo of The Future Empty A Duo of The Future Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:24 am

Kal

Kal
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

With not much going on, Warren honestly didn't know what do to with all of his free time. Not that he didn't like it, but his urges were starting to become a real bother. The list for battle and blood was never good, but in a monstrous anbu ninja it could be a problem. Warren didn't even know if he wanted to remain an anbu ninja with what has been happening in the village. He just wanted to train or train with someone so they could benefit. 

Walking through the village noticing all of the civilians looking at him like he was a stranger really bothered him. He lived here his whole life and no one knew him because of his urges caused for locking up and throwing away the key infill someone needed to die. That was no more. He would find him a student and help this student become someone great. Someone who will never be messed with. Someone who can kill him. That would be good. 

As he made the twists and turns he came up to a nice little ramen shop. It must have seen much business becAuse the building was kind of run down and dirty. And the prices were really cheap. Warren took his seat ordered and was waiting on his spicy eggrolls and a large bowl of bbq ramen when he heard a young voice flirting and laughing with one of the local females prickly a out his age when he noticed the girls boyfriend getting quite worked up so the the subject and indeed he should.

Warren thought the best thing to do would to be to call the young man over and get him out of that situation before the man there a punch. With this Warren threw an eggroll at the young man gesturing him to come over to him.

2A Duo of The Future Empty Re: A Duo of The Future Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:59 am

Zevas

Zevas
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Zevas had gone to his favorite ramen shop in town. It wasnt his favorite because of the quality of the food, but of the cheap prices of food, and women. He was sitting at a table, his legs crossed, staring at the next section where he could see a woman sitting with a man. The two were talking some nonsense that Zevas obligated to ignore. He had his signature sunglasses on, which most thought weird, especially in kiri at night. Zevas picked up a menu, skimming through until the beef and pork ramen delight caught his eye. He was about to order when he noticed that the man, who had a little too much sake, had gotten up to use the restroom. The woman herself looked a little distraught, so Zevas decided he would console her.

Getting up Zevas moved over to the woman and sat next to her, ignoring the shock in her eyes that a stranger would appear all of a sudden in her time of...need? Yea, need, for something a little more than condolence.  Zevas smiled a half smile, something like a cocky grin, but in a charming bad boy way. He started talking to her, flirting lightly then increasing the pressure. Zevas placed a hand on her knee and the woman blushed, but made no objections. Zevas continued to pour out the charms, making her laugh, moving his hand higher up her thigh, till a crashing noise came from the back. It was the girl's boyfriend, the one with sake boiling his blood.

Zevas sighed, but ignored the man as he staggered to the table, running into it and cussing at the pain in his hip. The pain was immediately forgotten as the man slammed his hands on the table, knocking off a platter of sushi and rice rolls to the floor. Zevas continued to ignore the neanderthal, as he had no time to deal with people of such intelligence and lack of coherent thoughts. The man raged, Zevas seeing him flex his arm as he started to pull back, getting ready for a punch. Zevas closed his eyes and reached into his side bag, going for a kunai.

That was when an egg roll hit the man in the back of the head, as he must have gotten into its path of flight. The man, infuriated and humiliated, stormed out of the ramen shop. The woman quickly jumped up to follow, only to stop and write her address on a napkin with some makeup and hand it to Zevas. She kissed him on the cheek while placing the napkin in his lap, brushing between his legs slightly before she got up and ran outside. Zevas looked over to see a man sitting at the bar, waiving to him. Thinking that that was the man who threw the deep fried food, Zevas got up and walked to the bar.

The man was a new face to Zevas, and he glanced at him sideways as he sat down at the bar. The chef came over and Zevas held up his index finger.

"Beef and pork, hold the onion, add the zing."

The chef smiled and nodded. Zevas was a regular customer, obviously, and the cooks knew all of his short handed vocabulary when it came to food. He sat there quietly, waiting, till his food arrived. Zevas picked up his chop sticks, positioning them in his hand for the best food consumption. Before he took a bite, he turned to the man, pointed the chop sticks at him, and asked a single question.

"And who might you be?"

[[WC: 595]]

3A Duo of The Future Empty Re: A Duo of The Future Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:14 pm

Kal

Kal
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

Warren put his chop sticks down, and slid his bowl from in front of him. This boy asked the million dollar question. Who was he? Warren did not know. He knew he was a murderer, ninja, and his favorite a weapon with no purpose other than to kill. This boy would not know that of course. This boy would look at this man and wonder why he came to his rescue by throwing in of his thrills. Now Warren regretted throwing his last eggroll, he wanted it now.

Warren turned to face the cook that was now bringing the boys food. He want ed more thrills, but not too many he still wants to train l, but what would be better would be a fight to the death. He looked at the cook and spoke in a nice gentle tone. "Yes, excuse me sir. Can I please order a few more spicy thrills please. Thank you so much." Warren smiled and played enough money on the table for the two men's food that they ordered. Now looking at this young man he needed an answer." You know if that man wasn't drunk you would have been hurt. Even you reaching for that Kenai you would have been too slow. He is a jounin afterall. By the way my name is Warren. Warren Kaos." Warren turned as his thrills arrived he was truly happy. He never really are out much but the food here was great, and the women are even better. He was truly enjoying the scenery, after all he may be a demon but he is also a man.
A man awaiting a response from this child who doesn't care if he does or not. For a phone number? Warren thought this was responding. He wondered how the boy would respond

4A Duo of The Future Empty Re: A Duo of The Future Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:05 am

Zevas

Zevas
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Zevas watched the man put his bowl in front of him, seemingly ignoring him. The man ordered more food, obviously the roll he threw, wanting to replace what was lost. Hell he even paid for Zevas' food, which wasnt at all necessary. That was when the man turned to him and spoke, explaining how the man was a jounin, and if he wasnt drunk Zevas would have been in some deep shit. Zevas only smiled, for he had an ace in the hole, a card up his sleeve that no one really knew about. He didnt answer, only leaned back with his arms behind his head, the chopsticks he was holding looking like a televisions antennae popping out of his head. The man proceeded to talk, telling Zevas that his name was Warren Kaos. An interesting name, the thought crossed Zevas mind, as he looked back at the man.

"Well it's nice to meet you Kaos-san, and it was generous of you to throw your last bit of food at the man for my protection."

Zevas leaned forward and picked a piece of fried pork from the bowl, tossing it in his mouth and chewed on it slowly. He savored the flavor, letting the juices slosh around in his mouth. He looked at Warren gain, swallowing slowly. He tapped a single chopstick against the side of his head.

"Now onto my next question. Why did you do that? And why call me over after? You seem like the man who likes to be alone and secluded."

Zevas looked at Warren, with his dark colored clothing, and the bags under his eyes.

"And i assume that you also have troubles keeping your eyes closed at night. Something got you restless?"

Zevas turned his attention back to his bowl, grabbing strands of noodles and pulling them into his mouth. The beef and broth was exquisite. He swore the cook spent extra time on making his food, even adding in some extra ingredients. Well that would be the only obvious thing, being that the cook's daughter had a very high liking to Zevas, and with that came quite the few extra perks. Zevas only half smiled as he continued to eat.

[[WC: 362]]

5A Duo of The Future Empty Re: A Duo of The Future Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:34 am

Kal

Kal
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

This boy was spunky. Warren would give him that. It was clear that this boy thought highly of himself and his skills at his disposal. The boy unknowingly sat in a very dangerous spot, everyone in this place of establishment did. Warren never knew when his urges would take over and as this boy sat beside him all confident and cocky, Warren wanted to bring him down to earth. In these kinds of situations where Warren could feel his own body start to lose control, he would change the subject before he can't hold hurt or kill anyone.

"Life keeps me up at night boy. It's only a matter of time before it keeps all of us up at night. And I wasn't helping you I was helping him. You seemed pretty intent on using that kunai you had your hand  on. Now, why we're you so intent on hurting one of your own? Would you like to be treated in such a manner you were gonna treat that drunken buffoon?"

Now with All of his might Warren fought his urges back. Looking the boy in the face and directly in theyes. Warren not wanting to come off strong, but could slowly feel himself sinking. He knew this to be a huge problem, not just for him, but.for everyone else also. His full energy was being radiated uncontrollably. Maybe the boy would think this was a true shows my of his power that Warren would show him to help prove his point. Maybe not but Warren needed to act fast and remembered he had food coming, well was coming it had just arrived.

Now sitting, eating, and not even speaking. Warren was slight embarrassed he a tainted master and the only one like.himself, not able to.control slight urges. Hopefully not anyone felt his true power only moments ago. This would be bad. Warren was a killing machine and in public. He couldn't go berserk on the ones he protected. But still, this ninja was.going to hurt a fellow ninja of Kiri. And Warren wanted answers still. With not much to tAlk about Warren looked at the young man with now darkened eyes but more kindly eyes. Eating the last thrills he began to speak shortly after swallowing the last nite.

"What is your name young man? I have yet to hear it and I did buy you food. It is the least you can tell me." Warren had my with a stern look directly into the boys eyes. Hopefully but ending this look into the mountains head this create nightmares one day.

6A Duo of The Future Empty Re: A Duo of The Future Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Zevas

Zevas
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Zevas watched as warren looked at him with cold as, almost feeling a killing intent coming from him. Yet, he felt that nothing would come of it. Not only because he was a Kiri nin, but also because they were in a crowded area. Thats when Warren started to talk to him. Zevas listened to the man's words as the had a tint of anger behind them.

"Life keeps me up at night boy. It's only a matter of time before it keeps all of us up at night."
Zevas pondered this for a moment. Warren may have his issues, Zevas was sure of it, but the man knew nothing about nightmares and lights that kept you awake all the time. Or so he assumed.
And I wasn't helping you I was helping him. You seemed pretty intent on using that kunai you had your hand  on. Now, why we're you so intent on hurting one of your own? Would you like to be treated in such a manner you were gonna treat that drunken buffoon?"

Zevas just continued to eat his food, waiting till the man was done. Then he turned to Warren, his head tilted somewhat sideways. Zevas slowly set down his chopsticks, the wood clicking against the stone counter. The lanterns above them sizzled from the burning kerosene, and the sounds of the chattering people behind them seemed to slowly die out.

"That drunken buffoon wasnt going to hold back. I knew his rank and his skill, and the kunai i was reaching for wasnt meant to attack, but to defend. A drunkard doesnt think well on their feet, and a slight knick here and there would send him stumbling on his way."

Zevas grabbed the bowl he was eating out of with one hand, tilted it up and swallowed the broth, all the while keeping an eye on Warren. He felt a mysterious, yet dark, aura emanating from for a moment before it went away. There was something off about this man, and Zevas wanted to find out. It was almost as if the man wanted to taste fresh blood.

Zevas set the bowl down, letting his explanation sink in for a second.

"I had no intention to physically incapacitate the man, if thats what you were asking."
His answer should have been sufficient, but at the same time he felt the man wasnt satsified. To prove his point Warren went on to ask even more questions, mainly going in a round about way to get his name. Warren used the excuse of buying him food, trying to pull a guilt card on Zevas, yet he was unaffected by those, as well as puppy dog eyes and the like. He himself mastered bribery. The look in the man's eyes softened to a more kinder tone, and Zevas decided to tell him his name. Not for Warren's sake, no, but for Zevas' own.

"My name is Zevas ,and you didnt really need to pay for my food, though im sure the cook will enjoy the generous tip."

Zevas turned and hopped down from the stool. He looked back at the man, and watched him for a moment before speaking.

"I'm done here, ive grown bored."

He waived towards the door.

"Shall we then?"

[[WC:534]]

[exit]

7A Duo of The Future Empty Re: A Duo of The Future Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:55 am

Kal

Kal
Kiri Anbu
Kiri Anbu

Warren smirked, stood up, and then pushed his chair back against the wall. This boy, Zevas was it? Wanted to go do something. Like what? Warren didn't want to know but he didn't care either way. He only knew that he wanted to train but would also follow this child around for a few to make sure he didn't do something stupid. Still, frozen in his tracks he was confused as of why this child wanted to hang out with a grown man. Maybe the boy wanted to learn from this man, maybe the man would teach him.

Warren walked towards the door of the ramen shop gesturing the child to follow. Still not knowing what they should do, Warren walked towards the training grounds.

Exit...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum