Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Training for the Future-ANBU [Mission] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training for the Future-ANBU [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training for the Future-ANBU [Mission] Empty Training for the Future-ANBU [Mission] Thu May 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Sanroku

Sanroku
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

The day was nearing its end and Sanroku Akuma was ready to go home and call this a day; but before he was able to get home an ANBU shinobi appeared in front of Sanroku. The ANBU shinobi than began to speak, “So you are Sanroku.” What he said wasn’t a question but more of a statement as he continued with, “I knew you were young but still not what I expected.” Akuma was more confused than ever but appeared emotionless like always as he asked “what was this this pertaining too?” The ANBU shinobi then said that the Raikage has shown interest in me and said that the ANBU corps would be a good fit for you. He then said that he was sent to me as a mission in order to show me the basic of ANBU life. The mission specifics was given to Sanroku in a scroll, it was entailed as such. “If you received this mission, the Raikage has taken notice of you and the potential of becoming ANBU is there. As an ANBU you will soon be expected to guard the village with your life, so now is as good a time as ever to begin learning the duties of the village ANBU Black Ops. May it be Gate Keeping, Kage Guarding, Patrolling, Intelligence Division, or even moving information throughout the village on foot, you are to shadow a ANBU ninja for a day and begin learning about the job.” Sanroku then crumpled the paper up and added it next to his chest. Knowing that his dream of becoming ANBU is that much closer. Sanroku threw the paper to the side and the ANBU shinobi said, “From now on, consider yourself ANBU kid. That means all mission is regarded as [TOP SECRET].” While walking toward the crumpled up mission the ANBU shinobi picked it up and burned it with what appeared to be a minor fire elemental technique. Akuma then followed the shinobi as he began to walk toward and outside of the gates. Sanroku knew what the answer was going to be if he was to ask for this ANBU shinobis name but he wouldn’t feel at peace if he didn’t give it a try. “So what is your name?” The ANBU shinobi looked at Sanroku and and looked forward again to say, “If you survive long enough in the corps then you will meet me soon.” This kind of creeped Sanroku out, but it was true what he said since the life span of an ANBU shinobi is usually not as long as a jounin.

Sanroku went on this mission not knowing what to expect. While traveling toward the outskirt of the village with this ANBU shinobi, he stopped on top of a hill and said, “Today our mission is to patrol the outer layer of Kumogakure, and you will not need to assist me in this mission since this is a shadowing mission. Instead, you just follow me and I will tell you a thing or two about some of the not so classified missions I have been in so you will know what to expect.” Sanroku agreed to this and began to follow the ANBU shinobi as he scouted the outskirts of Kumogakre. The ANBU shinobi would run while talking to Sanroku and sometimes stop in order to shut his eyes and lift one his arms. Sanroku deducted the fact that this is apparently a sensor shinobi as he was able to close his eyes in order to read the area around him. After talking for a small while, Sanroku asked the shinobi about his sensor prowess. It was amazing because Sanroku has never imagined himself being able to see beyond what he believed his senses were capable of. To become a sensor is a goal in its own right, so Akuma can’t lose track of focus, seeing as ANBU is his primary goal as of now. Sanroku then asked the shinobi about the kills he has done while in missions, it appears to be a sensitive issue to a lot of shinobi and Sanroku wanted to know if killing had any effect on Kumogakures elite. The ANBU shinobi turned and stopped running as he said, “The first kill is always the hardest, thus you always remember it. They usually cry for a loved one, most likely a family member. If they are sociopaths and have no love ones, then their goals are usually the last thing uttered. Maybe they didn’t accomplish it or maybe they did. The second time is less difficult as you gain the knowledge of knowing it was you who chose to do it this time. After that, it just becomes another mission. It’s about that time kid, why don’t you go home from here. I’m sure you can take care of yourself.” Sanroku wasn’t sure if it was a good thing to see how heartless this shinobi was to the matter of life and death, but he knew it was a necessary thing to do when you are ordered to do it so many times.

+800/800 Words

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum