Takigakure

A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Walk to the Stars [Travel]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:51 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I was committing into doing something wrong, I know, but I had no choice but to leave the village temporarily and get some fresh air away from others. I wanted to travel straight to the Land of Tea and look around, get a glimpse of the world around me, instead of being trapped behind the walls constantly, doing the work I always do every single day. So I did. I prepared myself for a little trip, knowing I would return in a day or two. I stepped outside the village gates of Kumogakure for the very first time in ages, and made my way to my destination; the Land of Tea. The long road there was okay, nothing hard to deal with whatsoever. Glad there wasn't any ninja out to kill me or anything, otherwise that would ruin my really bad idea vacation to the Tea. There was still a ways to go, but I would arrive eventually, ready to take a look around the world of nature and other civilizations besides where we're all locked up in, in the village.

2A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:11 am

Akira

Akira

Akira had been traveling nowhere in particular but ended up on the road to the Land of Tea. Sometimes, her travels were rather random but she normally always made something worthwhile com out of it. As she traveled along, Akira saw a man and he seemed to be traveling the same direction she was. At this point in time she was rather bored and decided to follow at a distance just to see what he would do. Of course, she would stay out of his sight.

3A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:16 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

As I made my way to the Land of Tea, I could sense a presence nearby. Although it was most likely another person traveling, I'd better not let my guard down, so I continued at my own pace. At one point, I had to make a quick stop to drink some water, which would be the perfect time where this person may have the intentions of attacking me, if they were hostile and willing to. It was definitely not a regular civilian or mercenary though, this could get rough. I heard a bit of rustling, but that could've just been me being really cautious or paranoid.

4A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:32 am

Akira

Akira

Akira had noticed the man she was following seemed to not noticed her presence. That was good. Akira didn't like when people knew she was around because it made things way more difficult than it could be. As she continued, the man stopped for water. About this time Akira had made a slight bit of sound and knew she had already made a mistake. So, quickly she picked up a rock and snuck behind this man. With the rock in her hand she thrust it forward toward the back of his head. It wasn't hard enough to kill him of course but it was hard enough to make him unconscious.

(Don't know why a rock just is. XD I'm tired.. don't judge me.. lol)

5A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:39 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I could already realize someone was following me, but before I could react to anything, a rock had hit me on the side of my head, as my vision started to blur. I also started to loose my balance, swaying around about to fall over from the impact of the rock. I wasn't sure what this persons purpose was, but if they had to use a rock and not anything else, I guess they had no time to waste... or they were lazy and an idiot. At last I fell on the floor, legs and arms sprawled across the grassy field where the last thing I saw was the wonderful blue skies. Some images I imagined after I had lost conscious, but otherwise, I was dead unconscious by that point, and I couldn't react or anything for quite a period of time.

6A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:01 am

Akira

Akira

Akira looked at the man as he sort of wabbled around and then passed out. "Idiot. How could you fall for a dumb rock. No fun." Akira sort of smirked a bit and kicked at his arm. She was hoping for something more exciting maybe someone with more fight. However, it didn't matter now she just had to find out what to do with him. She thought about one man who may be interested in him. The only person she would listen to. So, with a sigh did she pick up the man and sort of hang him oveer her shoulder. It was quite a pain but she could handle it with her level of Taijutsu skills. Akira then started towarss the last place she heard the man had been. Otogakure.

(My second post of the night.. Probably sucks as well XD Sorry, I had to make fun if ya.. :P)

7A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I had been knocked out, but after a bit, I did regain control over my body. I felt like I was hanging across someone's shoulder, being carried somewhere. Ugh. After a longer period of time, I started to legitimately wake up, eyes wide open staring at the ground, while a woman was carrying me. "Who are you?" My words were a bit shaky, but I was able to try and get back to the way I was before getting hit on the head with a rock. I rubbed the back of my head, and I could feel a bit of blood that was still quite fresh. I coughed a little bit and asked another question. "What's your purpose?" I could only ask short questions and listen to this woman's answers.

8A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:46 am

Akira

Akira

After a bit of walking, Akira could feel the man she was carrying become more awake. Then, he started to speak, "Akira," was the only reply she gave. Sure she could have kept her name a secret but what's the point eventually someone would figure out anyway. Also, she wasn't afraid to let people know who she was. Akira felt the man move a bit and then ask another question. "Don't worry about it." She stayed emotionless while she was actually a little annoyed. Akira continued to walk despite the fact that the man was conscious.

9A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:08 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The only thing I really knew after her pointless response was her name. "Sorry, I don't listen to people like you. But, if you really want to take me with you, do as you please." I was sort of pissed off, because originally I wanted to just go somewhere for awhile, but I guess that's not going to happen anymore. Tired and all, I just let her do as she wanted to. I don't know what's her purpose right now, but I'm sure I'll be able to escape or do what I can later on. I didn't know of who she was, but I'm positive this isn't going to be some nice-go-a-long party to meet someone for no reason. Honestly, I would have done something by now... But since this woman doesn't seem to know who I am- which is a good thing, I can possibly gain some intel on who she was or what she's part of. I thought that was a good plan, and I'd go along with it and see how it turns out. If I died, well, guess this was my fate.

10A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:47 am

Akira

Akira

By this time they were getting closer to the destination Akira had in mind. When she heard his response, Akira rolled her eyes. 'I was going to anyways.' She thought to herself. Akira didn't exactly know if this man would even be any good for the person she had in mind. Still, it gave her something to do and it also gave her an excuse to see if anyone else was still around. Akira hadn't met but one person from the organization and wanted to know why that was. Then, her thoughts stopped when she saw it from a distance and so did she. However, it was only for a moment and then she continued. There it was Otogakure.

11A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:00 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

After a bit of waiting, I looked up to see a village. It was Otogakure, village of the sound. What would she have in mind of taking me here? Secret base? Impossible- no one would hold a base in such a profound location. Most likely this was the only pitstop we were going to make, or her to be exact. She probably had something to show me, or someone to meet here, thus taking me here. What have I gotten myself into? I yawned. "Could I stand on my own feet now? As much as I like making you do all the work, I would prefer to stand on my own." I chuckled, wondering what the lady, Akira, would say.

12A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:20 am

Akira

Akira

It had been silent and Akira stared ahead. She felt the man move that she was carrying. He was probably looking to see where they were. She wondered what his reaction would be. Then, she heard a yawn, words, and what seemed to be a laugh. Akira smirked and said, "Only if you're willing to hold my hand. Don't want you to get lost now would we." Then, she continued to see what the man would say.

13A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:33 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Don't want me to get lost? I sighed. "Do I really have to hold your hand? I'm not a six year old ya know? I don't really know my way back even if I was to escape." I reassured her, because it was true. I looked around, it was surrounded by trees, very little light seeped through the gaps between tree branches and leaves. I wonder what her purpose was, and what she wants me to do for her. So far, this wasn't anything I didn't predict, because she obviously wouldn't have 'kidnapped' me for nothing, at least I hope for nothing. This trip would have been worth nothing. Next time, I'll just stay at home and sleep, instead of going out and getting kidnapped by a woman I don't even know of.

14A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:49 am

Akira

Akira

Akira laughed a bit, "Whine much? I was just messing with ya. However if you do try to escape.. Well, let's just say don't." She liked to mess with people and smirked after she gave her warning. Akira stopped and dropped the man on the ground. It was up to him to land on his own feet. Then, she kept her smirk as she looked at the man. "Don't do anything stupid and keep up." Akira said as she contiued to walk.

15A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:54 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Once again, I chuckled and nodded. "Mhm. Trust me, will ya?" She let me get back on the ground, as my feet could finally feel the pleasure of walking on it's own again. The woman had been smirking at me for a bit, as if she was provoking me the entire time. "Can't keep any promises on the stupid part... But, I can keep up." I laughed a little bit in my own mind. Rubbing the back of my head, the blood had dried, what a relief that was. I hope I don't have any concussions from that stupid rock. I followed right behind the lady. We were in Otogakure territory.

16A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:35 am

Akira

Akira

"Trust.. I don't believe that word is a part of my vocabulary." Akira said as she continued to walk. She listened for the footsteps behind her. He certainly was keeping up which made Akira's job easier. With every step the gates came closer and closer. With very little distance between the two and the gate Akira stopped and held up her hand as to tell the man to stop as well. "Since you're not familiar with this place. Only thing I'll say. Keep your mouth closed and don't get lost." Akira said with a emotionless look on her face.

17A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:45 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

"Well, alright then..." I yawned again, scratching the back of my head. I kept my pace behind her, as we stopped right outside the gates of Otogakure. "Since you're not familiar with this place. Only thing I'll say. Keep your mouth closed and don't get lost." Listening to her words, all I can say is I agreed. I didn't know this place at all in fact, I wouldn't want to wander around and get lost anyways, I would most likely cause more trouble than what I'd think. "How would I get lost, if I'm following you?" My face was dead serious. If she was to act emotionless when she got serious, I guess I'll do the same, hm? Whenever I got angry or serious, people tend to back off because I look like I'd kill them, even though I wouldn't. It's actually really funny. But anyways, back to reality here... Now, where were we heading to now?

18A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:04 am

Akira

Akira

Akira payed no mind to the man's question. She just stood a moment staring at the gates. Akira hadn't really been to this village in a while. However, she didn't care with a short breath did she continue towards the gate. "Let's go." She would say still not facing the man.

(Exit.) (Wasn't that just some fancy posting XD)

19A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Empty Re: A Walk to the Stars [Travel] Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:12 am

Vince

Vince
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

I threw my hands behind my neck and made a little grunt noise agreeing with her. "'Kay." I followed behind Akira, taking a few steps before I felt a little bit dizzy. I shrugged it off and decided to leave it be for the time being and just get going, with no time to waste. My mission begins here.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum