Walk-a-bout 3

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Walk-a-bout 3  Empty Walk-a-bout 3 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:57 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

It was over, Hakai of the Hozuki clans time was neigh. His end was ensured, with his days numbered he planned for his exit. He was the Demon of the Mist after all and he would go out like a Demon.

There were not many shinobi in the world that Hakai truly marked as his comrade. Every mist ninja fell under his protection, but they werent worthy of being call comrades. As he faced his mortality he pondered for many hours his legacy and he knew he would be forgotten by most. He never made the impact he planned too, a warrior of his people he would fall in a long list of powerful shinobi from the Mist. So he decided to change that and he proposed his plan. He wishes to leave his comrades with worthy gifts; even his life long rival. A man Hakai swore he would kill of they ever fought again. Still bitter from the Chunin exams where Hakai was handed his first defeat. A dish he never had the opportunity to taste again. The defeat still lingered like a foul smell in Hakai's mind. Anytime he encounter the man or heard his name, it was a painful reminder. This cloud shinobi had something only a handful of people ever gain, a Demon's respect.

So Hakai would entrust him with last will and testament. It was time for the Demon of the Mist to leave his beloved village and seek out this man. When he finished he would move on to find his kin in the Land of Sound.

It was time the Demon set the world right. Leave kiri in the hands of a powerful leader. He would seek out ever powerful ally he had. It was time for Demon to make his move and quickly.

2Walk-a-bout 3  Empty Re: Walk-a-bout 3 Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:16 am

Bastian

Bastian

Leaving the village of Otogakure had left Gambaldi feeling good. In only a few hours of work, he had discovered a great deal of information that would serve to his benefit. Zanji Uzumaki was a traitor to his people by letting the former Daimyo fall into enemy hands. Even going so far as to stage it as a simple stepping to not arouse suspicion from the village. A fool like that would not live long, that much was for certain. Sadly, in all that investigating he had forgot to mention Nero Uchiha. Not that Gambaldi assumed the two were related, but one could never be sure unless you asked. He would save that question for another day, it would give him something to do should he ever meet the Daimyo again. For now he needed to return home and document his findings. He would need to inform the Elder of Sunagakure about this and also to see if there was more to this story that he didn't learn today.

As he approached the main road he turned to Mei, still in his old man disguise. "My apologies if I caught you unaware with my antics. There was much to learn from that man and believe me when I say he is not what he seems," he said, "Once we reach our own borders, I shall tell you more. Though I must say you adjusted well, its good to know that you can keep up. That was nothing but a mere test for both of us." He grinned at the last statement, teeth missing and all. He laughed a loud at how much of a fool he must look, the laugh alone sounding more akin to a male version of a witches laugh.

As they left the borders to the road that would lead them to Kumo, the same exact road and route they had used coming to Otogakure, Gambaldi paused in his tracks. A few hundred meters away, he could feel a chakra signature he had not felt since the Chuunin Exams. A man that had pushed him past his limits and opened his eyes to what true battle was. There was no mistaking it, the very man he intended to meet in Kirigakure was not far away beyond the trees. "Demon of the Mist," he said with a smile, removing his disguise and taking on his true form. On either side of his waist was a katana, one being a typical one bought from a shop the other being his favorite, Masamune. Though not as spectacular as most weapons wielded by weapon masters, the weapon was a symbol of who he was; The Black Lion of Kumogakure. His proud posture and all black attire, replaced the monk robes he had been wearing. Under his typical attire he wore his Anbu vest and had chosen to tie his Anbu mask to his belt with a string, hanging on his left next to Masamune. The mask alone would reveal who Gambaldi was since none wore the Anbu mask of the lion aside from Kumo's Black Lion. He did not want to be disguised when he met his rival. Being that his chakra had been hidden since he had left Kumo, he was sure his old friend was unaware of his presence. There wasn't a single shinobi in his range meaning this wasn't some elaborate trap. Based off his movements, Hakai was heading toward Kumo which would ultimately lead him to the road Gambaldi and Mei were currently on.

Gambaldi, rather than ignore Hakai's presence, detoured to meet him halfway. "It seems my business in Kirigakure has found its way to me," he said to his traveling partner, "Though I doubt there will be any nonsense, stay alert nonetheless. The man we are meeting is perhaps greater than even the leader he serves. He is the man that nearly killed me during our Chuunin exams." With that said, Gambaldi made his way to intercept his oldest friend and rival. Once he was visible, Gambaldi approached making himself obvious to see since he doubted his chakra would be sensed. Gambaldi stopped only 15 meters away, not taking his eyes off his rival since the second he spotted him. Only a single glint from the kunai in flight would be Gambaldi's first way of saying hello. Though the skull was the target, the Raikage knew it was simple to dodge. Believing this Gambaldi would watch only to see if just how sick the man was.

At first he frowned as if he was disappointed, in truth Gambaldi was. Here was a man that struck fear into his enemies and allies alike. This long peace, shaky as it was, had taken its toll on a man who thrived in battle. One of the last of a dying breed. "I hear you are knocking on deaths door, Demon. And hear I thought death itself had banned you from its realm," he began, replacing his frown with a wolfish grin, "I suppose shinobi like us are destined to die in our prime. But from a sickness...." Still at a loss for words, Gambaldi scratched his head with his left hand. He was not really good at these things, even when it had come to his own brothers death. "I was going to see you, old friend, but as of recently I am now the Raikage. Business came first, you understand. However it seems you have found me and since I'm not the one dying I can assume you have a purpose for heading toward Kumogakure." Gambaldi fell silent as he waited for a reply.

3Walk-a-bout 3  Empty Re: Walk-a-bout 3 Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Bastian

Bastian

(Ooc: I've heard Demon quit from others, but still waited a while to see if it was true. He's still a no show so I claim my hit. I doubt he cares since he isn't coming back. Kunai to the skull has landed.)

Gambaldi stood in somewhat disbelief. The kunai that he had thrown as a test had found its mark and protruded from the skull of Hakai. After all the two had been through, a single ninka tool had been what killed a renown shinobi with relative ease. As his rivals body slumped to the floor, Gambaldi approached him still remaining focused on his surroundings. This was a trap, it had to be. Once he stood over the body he knelt and placed two fingers on his neck to see if he was still breathing. Though he was no doctor, he could still tell if someone was breathing or not. At first there was still a faint sign of life, which meanr there was still time. Placing his hand on Hakai's head, Gambaldi delved into the mind of The Demon of the Mist. He was not looking for anything in particular, just curious as to what his friend had been doing in with his life. And what a life it was.

In just the past few days alone he had taken the life of an Kumogakure Anbu, one of the few that had never returned since Gambaldi had become Raikage. Though Kumo had committed no act of violence against Kiri, Hakai took it upon himself to kill the Kumo Anbu. Though the final hit belonged to another who happened to be a member of Hakai's squad, Gambaldi could see that the deed was done by the Demon's will. This only furthered his anger. They had killed an innocent man and the one who helped had even taken blood from the body. This was unacceptable and would immediately be addressed to the Mizukage. Diving only a little deeper into Hakai's mind, Gambaldi discovered the names of all the shinobi in the Demon's squad and even the location of the Demon's home. This was all the information he required as the Raikage drew his hand away. "Hakai, The Demon of the Mist, for your part in the death of one of my own; I hereby sentence you to death. I'm sure as a shinobi this is an end you prefer, rather than dying from this sickness. Save me a spot on the otherside, old friend." With that said, Gambaldi drew Masamune and immediately severed the head of the Demon.

He took all that he had on his person, from money to even Samehada that was tied to his back. The mask of Hakai was kept as well, though more as a trophy than something to be used. Gambaldi even took the ninja tool bag and all its contents. "Consider this personal payment for what you cost my village by killing my shinobi," he said to the corpse, "Do not be concerned about Samehada, I shall find it a home that I am sure even you would approve of." That said, Gambaldi dragged the body off the road into a cluster of trees. He held no concerns of being discovered since he sensed no one around, being that he was still expecting a ambush. Once in the woods, Gambaldi placed tags on the body of Hakai. Rather than use his own, he used Hakai's explosive tags. He placed ten on each leg, arm, and on his torso. He did not want anyone to come and harvest Hakai's body like his Chikara, Demon's student, had done to Genesis Kazan. He then took off his leather jacket and used it to wrap Hakai's head in it, not wanting anyone to see him walking with a head.

He left the forest and headed toward Kumo. Mei had not followed so he assumed she had continued on home. He could sense none around him and figured the coast was clear and detonated the tags. A loud blast resounded as Gambaldi walked on the road, returning to his guise as the old man. He had much to reflect on and he wanted to inform the Mizukage of what had transpired. This would save him time of having to travel to Kiri, especially if he wanted the information and possessions that the Demon once carried.

(Ooc: From what I read, Chika has the Executioner Blade since it was not returned to Hakai IC, along with the eyes. Thus leaving me Samehada, all the money, ninja tools, and thorough information on all that was done to Genesis and the names of those involved. Including the exact location of Hakai's home and how to get there.)

4Walk-a-bout 3  Empty Re: Walk-a-bout 3 Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:41 am

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei was glad to finally be on the road and also glad they had exited Otogakure with no problems. The girl just hoped the Kage had gotten what he wanted and that they could get home safely. She didn't know what would come next. Perhaps they would travel to another village, maybe they would simply stay at home and tend to other matters, or maybe the Kage had something better in mind. Mei didn't know nor did she care. Her duty was to do as the Kage tells her and she would support it. The girl had wondered if the trip would be as boring and silent as it had been on the way to Otogakure. However, the Raikage did start to speak. Mei would listen to him and start to get curious. 'What secrets was that man hiding? How did the kage learn of these secrets?' Her thoughts continued to swarm with these questions as she answered, "Of course. I understand. Thank You." Mei despite having unanswered questions was glad that she could be of use to the Raikage. Now, she would have to clear her head and get back to watching the road. They weren't home yet but Mei wished they were.

Along the road, the Raikage had stopped. Mei stopped a very short time after. She didn't know why the Kage had stopped until she heard him speak. 'Demon of the Mist? This person doesn't sound like someone you just sit and have tea with. If this person is from the mist then this could probably get bad." Mei would think to herself but by the time she had looked up the Kage had removed his disguise. After seeing him in his disguise for so long, She had to take a minute to adjust. She listened as the Kage spoke to her. Mei was suprised to hear what she had but it seemed like it had been a while since the Ktwo had seen eachother. Perhaps the result would not be the same this time. However, she would follow the kage and keep her guard up. Though, the man really didn't seem like much to her. Mei listened to the Kages words that he had spoken to the mist shinobi and decided that she should do something else. The girl didn't want to be in the middle of something personal.

So instead of getting in the way, Mei decided that she should go and scout out the road ahead. She wanted to make sure there would be no other distractions from their trip. She also didn't want anyone interfering in her Kage's buisness. Mei believed that he would be fine considering he was Raikage he could probably take care of himself.Although, she was there to guard him as well as make sure he comes back to the village. Mei had checked every bit of the road ahead and found nothing odd nor anyone suspicious. That was a good thing. It had taken a bit of time and Mei hoped that by the time she reached the village the Raikage would be there or would be arriving soon after. So, the girl continued toward the village with nothing on her mind but the Raikage. She knew she shouldn't have left but she would have to take any punishment they wished to give her.

(Hope it's ok.)

5Walk-a-bout 3  Empty Re: Walk-a-bout 3 Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:36 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

OCC: Just read this thread.. you QQ.

But you also acquired a single byakugan and 3 totme Sharingan. I only gave Chi one of each in the previous thread. Give one to Kaiden IC peez. He's a fucktard but he deserves something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum