Mission Time!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission Time! Empty Mission Time! Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:39 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Mission Being Doen:
Ahhh what a nice day, for the young eccentric teen. Natural mist resting itself upon the cursed city, crows squawking, starving children rummaging through trashcans to ultimately end up with worms or disease. Shinji inhaled deeply, filling his lungs with the moisture. Ahhh, time to kick some ass. Yes indeed it was, he was wearing a simpler outfit today, but this outfit allowed more mobility than his usual clothing. A navy blue hoodie, earth brown khaki shorts, and earthy brown mid cut boots, with fur trimming. Simple to him, but others would still think the teen was dressing to impress.
After a couple hundred pebble kicking steps, Shinji arrived to and open field with a tiny lake, where a bundle of aspiring ninjas loitered tossing stones. As weird as it sounded, today Shinji was being responsible and teaching them about ninjutsu. Eh, what's up guys. I'm Shinji and I'm gonna teach ya about Ninjutsu yah? He knew he wasn't a good speaker, so he just decided to talk and demonstrate at the same time. The children turned and gave the attention they had to spare to him.I suck at teaching, so bare with. Use your eyes and ears yah? Not waiting for a a response he hopped right into the lesson.
Slowly forming handseals for the hand full of students to see he explained. These are hand signs. Before executing a jutsu, ninja must form these. Some can do them at a lightning pace, some are slower. Don't feel bad if you stumble over them at first, but copy me. This is an easy trick I know you guys can do. Forming the seals:Dog, Serpent, then Rat, at a beginners pace, the lake water began to distort. Ok now focus on a small bit of water and imagine lifting it He mentally commanded a portion of water to slosh to his location. Most of the kids had lost focus and were paying attention to Shinji, but a few tried and some even succeeded. Great now, this is the hard part. At first slow, then rapid moving his hands, Shinji formed multiple currents in the water sphere in front of him. The students tried, but none grasped it. Being kids, they didn't care much though, they were just excited to see a 'real life ninja'. Apparently, it wasn't often they got visitors. But sadly, Shinji had to leave, he had many other errands to run today and though he kinda wanted to stay he couldn't. Sorry guys, I really like teaching you guys, but I have to go. I actually have an assignment for some important people. He chuckled nervously, trying to escape, but upon their begging he made time for one more demonstration. Ok you guys got me, but last trick ok. You guys don't have to try this one, just watch. Eventually you will all learn it though. It's Kirigakure tradition. And with those last words, a layer of the lake had phased into a thick mist. It quickly enveloped the area and the children began to chatter. Some in fear, some in awe, and some in disbelief. With this distraction and cover, Shinji slinked off to handle his other assignments.
Jutsu Used:
Chakra Remaining 105/120
Word Count 533/500

2Mission Time! Empty Re: Mission Time! Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Mission being done:
After handling his business with the younger kids, it was time to do petty Genin work for some higher ups. Shinji didn't really have anything against them and understood they were busy with more important things, but he still didn't like having to be the errand boy. But whatever, a mission was a mission and the money in his pocket would quickly appease his complaining. Dispelling his jutsu from earlier, the teen walked the misty streets of the defecting-nin capital. Withdrawing a slip of paper from his pocket Shinji read the address of the pizza place to himself. The order should be ready for him when he gets there, he couldn't pull the card saying it was for some important folks though. There are probably hundreds of people plotting to rid the village of the 'corrupted' government. No matter who was Kage, the government was always 'corrupt'. You can't please everyone though, especially these sadly un-educated peeps. They were ignorant and shamelessly choose to stay that way. Shinji though, knew better. He was once an ignorant fool, but has long since changed his ways. Knowledge is power and the pen indeed is mightier than the sword. And with that thought Shinji arrived to his destination.
The door swung wide open and a bell rung, signifying his arrival. It was a typical chime, but Shinji liked it. It was those little things in life you had to truly appreciate to get your whole times worth anyhow. Walking up to the register, Shinji handed the order sheet to the cashier. With a nod she walked a couple steps away from the counter and turned the corner. Returning with three boxes of pizza, then making an additional trip to retrieve the other three. Shinji used money in an envelope to pay for the pies. The money was given to him for the mission, but way more than enough was generously given to him. Uh here's a tip. He said with a smile, tossing the cashier the envelope. The money would have been returned to the previous owner(s), but Shinji assumed the girl needed it more. She was working at a pizza joint after all. He had no clue how much was left in the envelope when he had lobbed it to her, but he did not care. If he knew and the amount was great, he would probably be crying right now. So checking the six hot pizza's for anchovies, he was satisfied. Everything was in order and it was time to deliver.
Step, . . . step, . . . shuffle shuffle, these stairs were becoming a pain in the ass. The still hot pizza's were slightly burning his fingers and trying to escape his balanced tower. Almost . . . at . . the office. He finally arrived and tapped on the door with his foot, to ask permission to enter. A muffled 'yes' was heard and Shinji hidden behind his pillar of pizza's plopped the boxes onto the secretary's desk. Half a dozen smelly anchovy pizzas for you higher ups. My fingers got smoldered, so I expect extra pay yah? His last comment was a joke and the secretary could tell from his smile. She returned the expression and nodded, as if she would pay him extra. Shinji was half kidding of course. He would more than graciously accept some more money, especially knowing these high ranked ninjas were loaded.

Chakra Remaining: 105/120
Word Count: 571/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum