You are not connected. Please login or register

Stroll through memories [Private, Hitomi/Swagbito, Casual Stroll]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She walked through the gravestones, seeing the past of what was once living beings now deeply buried beneath the surface. In her hands was a few flowers as she stopped by a grave that seemed no different than the others in any sort of way however the name showed to be her late sensei. She sat down on her knees towards it and placed the flowers before clasping her hands together and bowing her head in silence. She was silent for what seemed like a long time, even with the wind blowing calmly through the trees and pushing her bright red hair aside from her shoulders.

She seemed at peace even if this was a hard experience. Not many genin can claim to go through much, perhaps a small knee scrape or a small scratch but not losing someone they cared for. That belonged to a very few, since even some adults can't claim such pain. She swallowed back in her throat trying to keep it from drying and holding back the deep thought of it. She then let out a calm breathe as she opened her eyes to look at the grave, some of the flowers spilled over or the petals were taken by the wind however most of them stayed at the very least. It was then she stood up looking around the grounds before wiping her face of it's tears. After all the rules of a shinobi are not to cry or show fear.

WC: 247

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Swagbito walked past all the gravestones and all the dead bodies.  They all meet something to someone.  This out a thought in Swagbitos mind but he erased it from his mind immediately.  Swagbito didn't care much for anything here.  He had already dropped his flowers at his father's grave.  He had no reason to stay here.  Swagbito was about to leave when he heard quest crying.  Swagbito followed the sound and saw a red-haired girl with her hands cupped to her eyes.  She had been next to a grave.  It looked like she had lost something important to her, just like him.  Swagbito walked upped to the girl.  "What's wrong?" he asked.

WC: 112

http://jump.forumotion.com

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She only just noticed the other being there. She jumped from shock then quickly wiped her face clean as quickly as she could, sniffing out as much as she could. She didn't even notice him at all, how she didn't she'd never really know. Perhaps her mind was just blanked from everything, or perhaps the wind shielded his footsteps. Whatever the reason she looked at the boy for a moment before stepping back. She didn't want to talk on the issue at all, infact she wanted to run away. However with that step she had squished her foot to the flowers on the gravestone.

She gasped quickly turning around at the sound and noticed her incident. Only then she turned her back to the boy to fix the flowers as much as she could. Even with the stem broken and the poor things nearly destroyed from her accident. She tried her best but even the slightest touch just made the flowers seem to get worse, she frowned and dropped down to her knees again hanging her head low. She seemed to whisper quietly as if either to herself or the grave. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry i'm not strong enough..." She cupped her hands over her eyes for a minute trying to keep herself together.

WC: 214
Total: 461 wc

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Swagbito looked at the girl.  She was experiencing pain.  Just like he did.  Swagbito looked down at the crying girl on the ground for a minute.  Swagbito looked at the dark sky and responded.  "You can talk. Don't worry, I won't hurt you."  Swagbito said.  Swagbito looked back down at the girl.  "I know your experiencing pain.  I know myself, I've felt it before to. Its not something you can forget easily.  My father died when I was 7. Every month I come here and drop a flower on his grave.  Did someone close to you die as well?"  Swagbito told the girl, waiting for her response.

WC: 107
Total: 219

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She heard the boy speak to her in a solemn expression as she sniffed and looked back to him. She tried to wipe her face clean however it was difficult to do. "You think i'm weak, don't you...don't give me pity...I-It's just that I wasn't strong." She said with a small croak in her voice. She was extremely emotional, more so than normal and for good reason. "S-sensei...I trusted you...You said you'd never die...why'd you lie to me?" She whimpered out looking back at the grave.

She shook her head quickly trying to speak without a shiver in her voice. "My new team...I-I can't protect them, i'm not strong enough...why did you go...why couldn't you just do a mission like usual...what happened to our team..." She said pulling herself down more. "Why'd he run away as soon as you died, HE LEFT ME ALONE! I-I thought he liked me too...why, why'd you leave..." She said with a loud scream of pain. She never let out much but this was horrible especially for a child. Even the person behind her who lost more than her showed more pride and was able to stand from it yet here she was on the ground. It just made her feel worse knowing that.

WC: 208
Total: 669 wc

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Swagbito listened to all the words the girl had said.  Swagbito sat down at a nearby bench and looked up at the clouds.  "It's not that I think your weak.  I understand.  These things take time to run away from. But, things don't always go the way you think.  This is, of course, the life of a ninja."  Swagbito looked down at the crying girl.  "People will always deceive you in life.  That's something you can't change.  Of course your Sensei may have left you or a reason.  It's ok.  You can ttell me about it. Besides, if I thought you were weak, I would've left you here and walked bback to my apartment. " Swagbito looked at the girl waiting for her answer.  It had seemed like she was ignoring him, but he couldn't blame her.  Something important to her was lost.  She has the right to cry.  At least it wasn't over some small cut. " So start off by telling me your name."  Swagbito told the girl.

WC: 170
Total: 389

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She huffed from her tears hearing him talk, she really didn't want to hear his judgement on herself however she also did need company. She obviously came alone to try to hide it however the old saying goes as misery loves company stands here. She sat down properly wiping her face as best as she could sniffing from it before hearing him ask a question. For the moment she ignored him trying to calm down however she felt the need to talk at the very least, since it was true that he did share his time and company when he could have just ignored her.

She took a minute to breath before whispering out her name. "H-Hitomi...Shiruku..." She said shakily as she tried to calm herself. The wind did help to ease since she did love the cool breeze it brought and it somewhat gave her strength. She finally got the chance to calm down and take a breath without shaking or whimpering. It was much easier now as she cooled off and sat back. Like being at ease of mind or something of the sort. "Sorry, it's just...he was a great mentor...and my teamate was calm and smart. They both were so trustworthy...then once my sensei died...my teamate took off and I never saw him again. I trusted them, and they left me alone..."

WC: 226
Total: 895 wc

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Swagbito listened to Hitomi closely.  "Hitomi, huh?  My names Swagbito, but most people just call me Bito."  Swagbito said in a leader-like voice.  "It's not your fault your Sensei died.  Most likely an opponent was too strong for him, that's all.  About your teammate.  There's a number of possibilities to why he could of left.  He might have taken an Evil side and become a rogue ninja.  Or he might have died, sadly." The wind started to breeze.  Swagbito could feel his hair rustling through the wind. Swagbito could still see small tears in the girls eyes. "My father was a great man too. He died against an S-rank ninja.  Although you can't see it, that pain and hatred for the enemy still lives on inside me. I can say the same for you.  Well... I have nothing else to say to you.  Cya."  Swagbito walked up from the bench and walked towards the exit of the graveyard.  He expected her to come after him...

WC: 165
Total: 555

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She wasn't sure what he meant by the first few words. A stronger shinobi than her sensei, or her teamate becoming evil. It was confusing however she sighed trying to figure things on her own. She then noticed him leaving and saying his adieu however she had many questions that she wanted to ask. Not to mention she did want to go home alone, sure enough she'd hear it from her mother about roaming the streets alone as a young girl, even as a shinobi. Her usual rants where what stirred her away from home occasionally however she still loved her mother of course.

She stood up and made her decision. She wiped her skit and pants off from the grass and dirt and only glanced back at the grave once before heading off to follow the guy. Curiosity got the better of her and she wanted explanations. More on who he was, what he was doing, how he got there. It was concerning to herself and she didn't like not knowing something, for all she knew he could be a trespasser in the village or just a regular guy. She never saw him in her Academy nor in the genin team ups. So who was he, more than just a name like Bito.

WC: 213
Total: 1108 wc

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Swagbito looked behind him to see Hitomi running behind him.  "So you've decided to follow me?"  Swagbito turned his head back forward and walked again.  "So you have questions don't you?  Well ask away.  I'm free to anything you need.  In case you need comfimation...." Swagbito grabbed his headband from inside his Robe.  "Here's my official headband."  Swagbito up the headband back in his robe and put it back in his robe.

Swagbito was walking and after not getting a response, Swagbito turned back and looked at Hitomi.  By the look on her face, Swagbito knew that she was going to bombard him with questions.  "Just try not to cry this time.  OK?"

WC: 114
Total: 669

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She followed him what seemed silently however once he talked to her about her following she felt it was rude how he responded. She glanced at the mark before looking back at the back of his head while he walked on. "Look i'm not some sort of child, don't treat me like one...and second I was going to ask about your scar. The one clearly on your face." She said in a sharp snap of a tone. She didn't like the thought of being called out on herself.

She only took a minute to shake her head. "Y'know just because I was crying doesn't mean you can start acting like I was some sort of nuisance to you. You're the one who was talking to me about something with your father and some S-ranks. Who wouldn't be concerned and curious!" She said as she walked on behind him. She honestly was starting to think maybe leaving the guy would be better since she was done with her dilemma and needed to train some more. Only curiosity was what lead her here and kept her going. If anything she didn't want to know or care about anyone usually, but someone who just gave out their story, especially such an interesting one gave way to her trying to get the rest out of them.

WC: 223
Total: 1331 wc

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Swagbito looked at the girl.  Be looked back in front of him and began to walk again.  "This scar came from another S-rank ninja.  The only reason I survived is because I had the Chakra to body Flicker out."  Swagbito kept walking, waiting for more questions to come out of the girls mouth.  After a while it seemed like she didn't have anymore questions.  "No more questions?"  Well then, I'm out.  May we meet again someday. " Swagbito walked off faster to his apartment.

WC: 84
Total: 778

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was puzzled at him and his explanation. He had every right of course to feel awkward and want to tip toe around it so as not to really give it out. She then overheard how he used that jutsu to escape those who attacked him. "I wonder if those who attacked weren't Genjutsu users, most would still follow some trail." She seemed to think on the matter before noticing his quickened pace. He wanted to leave, however even with his adieu she still was puzzled on him. Like a mystery book with too few clues but she shook her head and made her way off.

She began to head to her own home, away from the guy and was still trying to assume certain scenarios in which it worked. It was only when she reached home and saw her mother at the door way there to tell her how worried she was and all that sorts. She then heard the sound of her younger brother in the halls playing around. It was a bit more comforting to know that atleast her family was safe, especially her little brother. It would seem the experience humbled her a little. Not everyone has everything but it could be much worse. That and atleast her family was safe from any harm. That's all she cared for at the moment.

WC: 225
Total: 1556 wc

Swagbito

Swagbito
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Swagbito made it home and went through the usual process.  Eat Dinner-Put on night clothes-Brush Teeth-Get in bed.  Swagbito thought about his father and his death.  He could see Hitomi out of his window going home.  Swagbito didn't really feel like going to sleep at the moment.  Swagbito set his fairly loud alarm clock to 7:30 AM.  The wind could be felt even though the windows were closed.  Swagbito got into his bed sheets, and after a long time of thinking about things Swagbito started to try and force himself to sleep.  It seemed like his body just didn't want to rest.  Swagbito decided to take out a night pill from his bathroom cupboard.  He ate it and he went back in his bed sheets.  Soon he started to become woozy.  Swagbitos eyes began to close as he drifted away in his dreams.  

WC: 144
Total: 922

Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum