Forgive the Past {Private/Casual}[Hitomi/Yuuji]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She had entered the calm and silent grounds of the graveyard tugging on the hand of the person whom she had brought here for a very important reason. She hadn't entered however through the normal means but by the forested areas surrounding it, knowing she'd rather avoid other people for reasons upon the possibility of rumors spreading falsely and causing havoc. Especially since the person she had brought what Hyuuga, a primary talk of the town as it was. She took in a breath of air from the area as calming and somber it was. She then went over to an area of lined stones of the passed on and looked at her guest whom happened to be Yuuji. She then spoke out to him with a question. "So, can you find them? Don't worry if you can't right away, just go through and read the names...each here are just as important to someone anyhow."

She scanned the plates as each name came up one after the other. Her smile was somber and calm in a sad sense of tone. "Once you find them, just sit and think on them...even if it's hard to do...just try to think of their life as their happy times were shared with your own." She awaited him to find the names as she looked the names over for her own person to find. She found them and released his hand, sitting at the grave bowing her head calmly. At first it was sad, however a smile was still on her face as she went on to pay her respects. "Sensei, I've done it, I've broken my shell as I should have. I've learned many things that i'm sure you would have taught, and the village is safe thanks to your hands..."

She stopped for a moment as tears fell from her face one after the other. "Your clan doesn't blame you, in fact they regard you as a hero. I only hope where you are you can get along with your brother. Also, i'm sorry...but the woman you loved, she's disappeared. I tried to stop her but, I guess you'd do the same. She had nothing here anyhow. But I hope she'd one day know how much you really did love her...even for giving your life for her." She laughed a bit from the tears as she wiped them aside. Before sighing out calmly bowing her body to the grave. "Thank you Soma Uchiha, for being my sensei." She said finishing her tribute to him before getting up once more wiping her face and sniffing a bit. Seems as though he must have been some great sensei to have her break down, however it was more like he was a second father to her. She looked over to Yuuji and smiled at him even with tears in her eyes. She looked so much more relieved. So much happier to have done what she did.

WC: 490

Yuuji

The entire journey here, Yuuji had dreaded every moment here in his mind, he was never sure on how he'd be able to hand a situation like this, he didn't want to ever come here, he just wanted to pretend that it never happened, but the haunting nightmares and flashbacks continued to remind him that it happened and that it will stay with him no matter what.
Yuuji was always scared of visiting, let alone being able to handle the situation, how would he handle if he ever ran into one of their family members, what would he do if they blamed him once more, I couldn't bare to see the pain on their faces and watch the tears fall from their eyes, all of his thoughts continued to be negative no matter how he tried to look at them.
As they arrive, Yuuji slowly began to drag his feet across the ground, starting to have second thoughts about this decision, he didn't want to be here but as he was pulled along he ended up following behind as he looked at the stones before him, yet as he looked he stared at them all with his emotionless mask, even those on the inside he was fighting back his feelings, he turns to look at her to answer her question.
"I don't know, if I wanted to find them I'd be able to.."
He looks at her as she sits down and bows her head, listening to her words, he had no idea how she could bring herself to do this, maybe its because the situations were different, I guess everyone has their own way of handling these kinda things.
Yuuji couldn't help but feel somewhat emotionally crippled inside as he listens to her speach, it had even felt as if his heart sank as he listened to her words, yes they were upsetting, but there was the sense of happiness and joy behind them, it was as if she was talking to the person as if they were actually there.
As he stands there and waits for her speech to finish. his emotionless look breaks as he seems rather gobsmacked, finding it hard to believe that shes smiling after from what she had just said and done, he truly didn't believe that this is something he was capable of.

WC: 385

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She looked at his changed expression from what she had done and though she was hurting and sad on the inside she was also happy and relieved. As if all that stress was gone, off her shoulders entirely. She looked up at his face then looked back to the graves. "You can do this, all of them cared for you and thus this is in a way giving back to them. Allowing themselves and yourself peace of mind. There's no one here nor is anyone coming, so no one shall judge you, there is no eyes or mouths here that could harm you. This is a place of peace..." She spoke to him calmly, almost like a mother soothing her child from a horrid dream. She's done this many times however it's always as hard as the first time, but she pushes herself to do so, so she could release all that tears at her inside without an judge's perception or the pressure of society.

She grasped his hand once more pulling him through the graves at a slow peaceful pace. She looked at each name on the graves, some belonging to clans and others belonging to soldiers or even children. Some graves had flowers, others had candles or food laid out but untouched. A few had memorable objects like weapons or toys beside them. But some had nothing near them, which was still just as touching to see an undisturbed grave one would rather leave as they are in calm serenity. If he was to stop she would stop, however she was going through awaiting for that to happen. As she did it was nearing sundown soon enough. No rush to get home that was, but it gave a scene of beauty to the quelled graves turning them shades of gold and red from the sunlight.

WC: 310
Total: 800 wc

Yuuji

Yuuji had listened her words as she spoke to him, his expression was still surprised he just couldn't wrap it round his mind how someone could possibly do this, he had always believed this to be a place of sorrow, what joy could someone possibly have here, yet she somehow managed to show him that it was possible.
He couldn't find any words to reply to her, he was just left baffled as the mask returned to his face, yet his mind was spining trying to figure it all out, he hadn't refused as she grabbed his hand along, it was as if a mother was pulling her child along or a sister helping her brother overcome a horrible memory or two lovers remembering the memory of one they had lost.
As they walked along he looked around noticing all the different graves, he felt rather uncomfortable noticing all the different ones, truth be told he was rather scared of death yet had never admitted it, Yuuji has always believed being scared of something was a sign of weakness, something that he couldn't be, he wasn't allowed to be weak, he had to be strong in order to complete his goals.
After the short walked had continued, Yuuji had stopped dead in his tracks as he slowly turns his head to the right as he noticed three graves lined up together, reading the names very carefully, it was them and he didn't know how to react he just stood there as if he were a statue as he continued to stare as he quietly whispered their names out to himself.
"Kotarou-sensei,  Hisao, Katsu.."
The members of his fallen squad all lined up together, their graves decorated from gifts and offerings from their families, such as flowers and candles, similar to the other graves and by the looks of it someone had been our recently as they seemed rather new.
Yet he still couldn't help but stand there, looking completely lost before them, trying to hold back the memories of their last moments and how quickly it was all taken from them.

WC: 346

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

It was quiet for what seemed to be a good while as they went through the place of reserved peace. It was then she noticed him stopping and whispering some names under his breath. She stopped herself looking up at him and his still hardened face before looking at the graves. She then let go of his hand slowly before backing up a bit. Giving him a bit of room to really get it out. "Just talk to them, like they've been waiting to meet you and will take you in open armed." She said calmly and quietly backing up a bit more and putting her hands behind herself. She was smiling in a relaxed motion awaiting for him to take her advice. With that she unfortunately didn't know who they were, thus it wouldn't be right to interfere with business that wasn't her own.

It seemed the gust of wind from the storm that passed earlier still traveled around the area in a more soothing pace. This she did enjoy as she looked to the horizon seeing the sky becoming dimmer colors of red, orange, yellow, and purple. The moon was reflecting on the other side signifying nighttime arriving soon. However her interest was the beautiful colors and the silhouettes of birds in flight around the area. Some of the tree leaves were even being blown around from the wind. Just as she looked back at him for a moment she smiled speaking out. "Just start with how nice today is, and don't be scared to tell them what you want to say...they're here to listen." It seemed she had some sort of belief of people being able to talk to the afterlife, although it seemed impossible and out of ordinary it was like a hope for her. As if to make someone so that she could talk to them about everything. Rather than hold it all in and suffer.

WC: 320
Total: 1120 wc

Yuuji

Yuuji simply stood there as he stared down at the graves, it wasn't that he couldn't find the right words to say, he had exactly what he wanted to in his mind, but he couldn't do it, now just wasn't the right time, he hasn't accomplished what he had promised his class-mates and his sensei, in a sense it was his guilt, this sin what had continued to drive him along aside the issues with his family in the branch house of the Hyuga clan.
He raised his head up to look away from the graves as he looked to the sky as it slowly changed, watching the birds fly off freely before deciding to speak him with that cold tone of voice.
"Not yet, now isn't the time.. I believe that they know this, they'd hate me if I did this now, I made them a promise, all three of them, I said I'd come by when I had finished what I had started."
Even if his face was an emotionless mask and he was serious, he was serious about what he meant as he turnt his back on the graves of his fallen friends and teacher, maybe this just all an excuse to get out of it because he was afraid or maybe he truly meant that it wasn't the right time for this.
Yuuji kept his back towards them as he lowered his gaze into the floor with his fists clenched, trying to hold himself together as the gust of wind breezes past him, his hair following in motion before he turns to look to Hitomi.
"I appreciate what you've done and I'm impressed at what you can do, but I can't do it, not now, not yet.."

WC:286

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She looked at him for a while to see if he wasn't just dodging from trying to do this, a bit of a frown formed on her face for a moment however it went back into a smile. "Alright...but they don't hate you for anything, just talk to them when you're ready then. But at least you visited them!" She pointed out to him going back near to his side looking at the gravestones before looking forward. "Well it's so peaceful here, wanna just stay for a while? My mother packed me some food, it's not much but it's something ." She said pulling out a hard wooden case, all that was in it however was one apple and some blueberries. However a few of the blueberries were picked to early and were sour.

She tried one and though it tasted super sour she ate it anyhow, most of her money was left at home so she had not much of a choice on going out to get her own food. She then picked up the apple from the box, handing it to him. "Eat, these keep doctors away..." She joked a bit as she went on eating the sour berries holding back the urge to spit them out. But at least the scenery was beautiful. Even for a graveyard that would grow creepy as the night would creep up. However she seemed fine where she was, seemed like her fears were due to tragedy and not from unknown objects like many do. She wanted to just sit back and enjoy things as they were, especially since the exams were coming up.

WC: 275
Total: 1395 wc

Yuuji

Yuuji lets out a sigh as he stood with his back towards the graves before turning his attention over towards Hitomi.
"Doesn't feel like I've accomplished much, but yeah you have a point, I did visit them."
As took a look around at the surroundings as soon as she mentioned how peaceful it was, but the term "Silent as the grave" came to his mind and couldn't help but frown but he hid it well.
As she spoke again Yuuji turnt his head to her, peering towards at the small wooden case that she had, as she tried handing the apple to him, Yuuji had kindly refused as he shook his hand.
"Nah, I'm fine really, thanks.. Never been much of an eater, if anything it's usually just ramen or whatever is leftover that my mother cooked when I get back, even by then its usually cold."
Yuuji had usually left early drawing the mornings for his training and wouldn't return late till the evening, not really offering much time to spend with his family.
Hehad let out another sigh as he slowly sat down onto the ground with his legs crossed and leans backwards, using his arms to support him, staring up towards the sky briefly.

WC: 201

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She frowned a bit putting the apple back into the box and then closing the lid only to put it away once more. She however at least perked up a bit hearing him mention that he did visit them. She then took a moment to yawn a bit, she doesn't usually sleep well at night and thus takes part of the day to take a nap aside from anyone's view. However she skipped that said nap earlier. Seemed she was more excited to just get on with the training. However with what had happened it seemed as though she used more energy exerted from it all. "Sorry, just a bit tired I guess." She mentioned rubbing her eyes for a moment. She fought back her tiredness for what seemed like forever, maybe that's why she was so calm and relaxed. Or perhaps it was because of another reason.

Whatever the reason she sat there watching the sunset and change hues slowly, yellow disappearing into orange and then fading into a red that lit the area up in the red hue. Soon enough the purple color crawled up, just as stars shone above and the dark blue creeped over the land. Just as the hues were passing her vision became blurry as she yawned in a quieter tone once more only to teeter from standing. If she wasn't careful she could easily fall on the stones from exhaustion and cause damage to herself. But it was just so relaxing to her out here, a beautiful scenery, touching atmosphere, a calm wind passing by, it was like nature was just giving her a blanket and a bed to fall into. She had done this before, however it ended in her shoulder becoming dislocated for a long while which hindered her training for weeks. But it was useless to fight back the creeping tiredness. She was fixing to fall and that was the it of it.

WC: 326
Total: 1721 wc

Yuuji

Yuuji had continued to stare up towards the sky as the sun had slowly begun to set as the orange sky fades into red before the dark nights sky slowly washed away the color that let the stars shine through, he couldn't believe how fast the day had went it felt as if only moments ago he were still in the forest but here he was in the graveyard surrounded by silence along with a girl who had asked his help in training.
As she spoke he turnt his head to look at her, averting his gaze from the sky as she rubbed her eyes.
"Don't think this is the place you want to fall asleep."
His tone of voice didn't change from the norm, as he had a brief thought to himself, what happened if she did fall asleep and someone mistook her for a body awaiting to be buried, she had better not be a heavy sleeper he thought to himself with a brief chuckle inside of his head.
The next thing he noticed that she has started to sway from side to side, noticing how the tiredness was overcoming her, he couldn't help himself from thinking that maybe it won't be too bad if she fell backwards considering she was sitting down, but still smacking her head against the floor could still hurt, let alone do some damage, but instead of leaving her he sits forward before trying to get ahold of her to stop her from falling backwards to prevent any injuries.

WC: 252

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She seemed so tired, however at the very least she wasn't a heavy sleeper. Then again that may be why she gets little sleep anyhow. Being a light sleeper she seems to become paranoid at night, for good reasons of course, however it affects her daily motions. Perhaps if she had a better night to rest she'd be an even better shinobi than she was. But there was no time for maybes and what ifs, as she was falling over about to hit the ground she felt something hold her up. She blinked a few times still a bit tired and gazed up hazily. However she only saw a fuzz of things from her over done mind. With that she almost assumed it to be her mother as if she was home and yet a child once more. Her mind keeping her busily asleep as she laid her head down on his lap mumbling a bit and yawning calmly.

She seemed to curl up and just laid there not thinking clearly. Her mumbles carried on to words that came forth. "M...mom...mommy..." She said in a tone similar to a child crying for their parent, however hers were soft, almost somber. "He's my brother...right? P...please don't cry." She said calming down once more. It seems that story of her fears is what kept her awake. However they seemed to haunt her enough to make her speak on them. She was so calm and happy, but even she wears her own mask.

WC: 250
Total: 1971 wc

Yuuji

The next thing Yuuji had known is that after stopping Hitomi from falling backwards and hurting herself, that she had ended up resting her head on his lap as he sat down on the ground, her getting close to him has happened on quite a few occasions there was the holding of hands and the moment where he had comforted her in the forest and now this.
"What a strange girl, she's barely even known me that long and yet shes just fallen asleep in my lap."
Yuuji whispered quietly to himself as he let out a sigh, he couldn't help but be confused, is this how she acted around people normally, he didn't really know as he looks down at he as she begins to speak.
Mommy, did she just call me mommy? Not sure if I should be insulted by that.
He carelessly shrugs the thought off before noticing the sadness in her tone before she mentions her brother.
He couldn't really understand what she was going on about, but it seems that this girl isn't truly happy after all, everyone has their secrets they want to keep as well as the masks they wish to hide behind, all that was different were the reasons, sometimes people just do it because they don't want to face the truth, others do it for other reasons.
"What am I gonna do about you.."
To be honest with himself, Yuuji wasn't really great with these situations, it was rare enough for someone to talk to him, let alone get close enough to him to fall asleep in his lap but sometimes its better to not wake people from their dreams, he gently placed a hand on the side of her head, trying to remember what his mother did when he was a child she had put her hand on the side of his face, stroking it with her thumb which helped calm him down when he was upset, so he did the same for the girl in his lap, not really knowing what else to do.
I'm seriously rubbish with all this stuff, but its better than leaving her on her own I suppose.

WC: 355

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She seemed soothed into a deep dream of the past as she curled up. She still had no clue it was him anymore, just the fact that she was asleep and something was helping her similar to her mother. She seemed saddened, even frightened from what she was talking about and seeing. Sure it's easy to break someone open, but keeping them that made them feel weak and feeble, however keeping them closed up makes one stale and almost boring. Thus to keep her feeling natural as a human should be, she does open up however she also closes up. Giving her a sense of balance in mind and emotion. However this is a bit off topic, back to her situation which was forming more and more. "Why'd dad have to go...I...I'll never trust them...th-they don't care about us...no one does."

She seemed to say in an angered tone as if talking about someone. However it was more pointed to the village itself. No one came that day to protect them, not even family friends. That damned day that storm came, causing a silhouette of a flash against those demeaning eyes beating down at her. The day she promise to protect her family before anyone else, because she was to young to protect them for her father. Her face scrunching up in anger and pain rather than fear now. She seemed so angry, even for the peace that was sleep. Just as she whispered out under her breath. "They'll never touch them...never again...I'll kill them." She said as her head curled closer to her body and even with her eyes closed she still seemed just as angry.

WC: 280
Total: 2251 wc

Yuuji

As Yuuji watched her fast asleep, he grew somewhat concerned as her emotions started to change, he slowly learnt pieces about her life, but there were many pieces to that puzzle which he didn't understand, he wasn't one to pry into family situations, his own not being in a stable one, he's never understood the true meaning of family considering the amount of time that they've spent apart, Yuuji has never had the chance to act his age he had always put on this grown up persona about him.
As he listens to her words while keeping his hand rested on her face, he noticed the sudden change of expression as she bought up the subject of her dad, but he had learned where her issues with trust came from or atleast the source of it.
I don't really want to wake her, but if this keeps up.. well who knows what she might say, let alone do, but how do I go about waking her up.
He pondered to himself for a moment, yelling would exactly be the best way you dont wanna startle someone in their asleep, even more so when they're dreaming because who knows how they'll react so he had decided to gently try and shake her with his hand on her face, even showing how useless he is with these kinda situations, but he tried anyway.

WC: 228

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She seemed to tense up in her anger as she felt someone or something move her slightly. She groaned a bit placing her hands on the ground beside him to push herself upward then sat up yawning and rubbing her eyes, still just as tense as she was. Her hand was more like a fist as of right now. Soon as she opened her eyes she looked around for a bit but still hazed in her dream world as she tried to awaken. Even sooner is that she pulled up her legs to her chest as she left her right hand out lighting it up with chakra. She begun drawing in the air with her hand, the chakra leaving a trail behind her finger as there in the air lit up a Kanji symbol for 鳥 bird. She completed it with seemingly no trouble at all as she pressed her hand to it. The chakra formed into what seemed to be wind currents.

These wind currents then formed on her hand into a bird, or at least a bird-like creature made of wind. She let it sit on her finger and drew it near to herself petting the bird and seeming to calm down a bit. The bird was infused with chakra however and so shown like a light in the dark atmosphere which eventually awoke her entirely. "Sorry, You shouldn't have seen that..." She said speaking to him while still looking at the bird and petting it. She took a breath in and sighed out quickly trying to think of what to say in such an odd situation. There wasn't much too say, thus she kept on with her jutsu that created this being for herself. "Y'know...I made this jutsu...all on my own. It has so much to it, and no one knows it's limits. I use it selfishly, for out of battle purpose to calm myself down after a bad dream."

She carried on to watching the bird act as if it were the real thing, looking around and flapping it's wings, however it was controlled by her and not it's own being. "I made it cause I want to be a bird...or at least like one...just to fly off and away from troubles and know that my family is always safe in the skies." She mentioned as if not really talking to him but herself now. She wasn't fully awake quite yet but she was awakened enough to have done the jutsu, right?

WC: 420
Total: 2671 wc
CP: 120-12.5=107.5

OOC:
Jutsu used:

Yuuji

Yuuji felt relieved as she woke up without suddenly screaming or suddenly lashing out at him in a state of confusion, let alone waking up in a graveyard during the evening.
He watched her carefully as he watched her actions and how she created the symbol in the air, being somewhat interested by it before seeing the symbol turn into a bird-like creature.
"Well ain't that somethin'."
He couldn't help but comment on it as he saw it rest on her finger, he however did think it was alittle odd how she petted the bird, using it to help calm her down, perhaps it was like when a child had a bad dream and they hugged their stuffed animal or whatever during the night to help them feel safe.
"Theres no need to apologise, it didn't mean that much to me, so it's not like I've learnt something that I shouldn't of."
Yuuji tried sounding sincere with his words but in all honesty he was confused how the situation just kept changing through different things, but this did however remind of him of how he uses birds with his shadow clones along with his substitution jutsu.
He slowly stretched his arms above his head as he turnt his gaze to Hitomi once more as he listens to her explain what she had used the jutsu for, seems he was correct on his thoughts about it being there for comfort.

Yuuji didn't really know what to say to her after she spoke her family being safe in the skies, he couldn't really work out what that could mean, perhaps it meant that if they weren't here anymore they'd be safe, no that was just his dark way of thinking, he always had trouble seeing the good side to things when people explained their reasons.
"I think you need to get to bed more than anything."
He slowly rises to his feet as he offers his hand out to her, even though she isn't fully awake maybe she'll take it, if not he'd either have to wake her fully, or end up carrying her in his arms or on his back and hoped that she'd mentioned where she had lived with her family, to atleast know they she doesn't end up falling asleep while walking or something and not ending up back home.

WC: 382

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She didn't seem to turn to him however at least kept the conversation going on as she continued to pet the creature wisp in her hands. Her voice seeming to go stale as she mentioned back to him the dilemma of her past. "No, you shouldn't have heard that..." She then got up beginning to walk off and keeping the bird close to herself. She seemed to sigh out not even wanting to look back.

"Yes you're right, I need to get to bed...just forget we even met alright." She went on walking, however she seemed to feel empty and wanted to cry. But rather than that she just went on quietly. "It's like you said, how could I just trust someone I just met..." She then begun to talk to the bird, or rather to herself pushing her hair back behind her shoulder. She then carried on out going on in a sort of solemn tone. "I only hope I didn't just jeopardize his life just then...they did say they'd return if I even mentioned them."

The bird didn't seem to talk back to her, after all it was just a made entity of her own. She decided to hold out her hand allowing the bird to take off in flight. As she did so she continued walking, nearing the exit of the cemetery. Her mind no longer fitting straight as it once did. She just gave out information she shouldn't have. What kind of an idiot does that, let alone information that could very well jeopardize one's own life.

Now true fear was in her, not just some childish fear that would cause someone to break down in tears. Fear that could turn to anger, oh yes she was furious now. Furious at them for what they did, and how powerless she was compared to them. She wanted to leave, not because she was just worried for his life now, but because she didn't know what she might do by accident out of this anger. After all one can control themselves, however anger is much more difficult than a mere emotion.

WC: 369
Total: 3040 wc

Yuuji

Yuuji seemed surprised by the sudden change of heart, he can't help but wonder was it something he possibly said or something he had done, but as he backtracked through what had happened, he can't think of anything that he might of done to cause this, maybe she jsut didn't know how to handle having someone she barely knows see her like that or maybe it was just something about him that she didn't like all of a sudden.
"Thats really logical now is it, we're in the same village after all."
He slowly shakes his head as he answers her about forgetting that they had even met before slowly walking behind her noticing that she was talking to the bird, he couldn't help but think that maybe this girl is just crazy, he had remembered that he was once told that all women are crazy and aren't of this world by some drunk on the streets, but that doesn't really seem to be the point.

But he also couldn't help but be concerned to why something could be effecting her like this, jeopardizing someones life over mentioning something when they were the only two around, he was positive that he hadn't recalled sensing or seeing anyone so what could she be on about and just who would return, so many questions just began to pile up.
As Yuuji walked behind her he tried reaching out to grab her by the arm to stop her from walking away.
"Now come on, stop acting strangely all of a sudden, theres no-one else here, nor is anyone just going to appear, whats the matter with you."
As cold as his voice sounded, there were hints that he was concerned about what may of bought this on and wondered if there was anything he could do.

WC: 298

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was ready to leave but as he took her arm she stopped and turned to him glaring. "YOU don't know what they did, and you don't know what they can do!" She yanked her arm from his grip grumbling as the bird flying overhead of herself sat upon her head. She folded her arms across her chest as she carried on to speaking. "You don't know what they did to us...and what they could do to you and your family." She frowned seeing as that she was just spastic in emotions. Why couldn't she just keep them in and show a straight face. At least around him for once, maybe twice. She then pointed out to the graves in a fit of anger. "You know how you said you couldn't protect them, I can't protect my family! Maybe now you understand why I decided to change my mind, I can't even help myself..." She stated as there was an audible voice crack in there.

"I thought I could just ignore it, maybe it wouldn't return but...but-why? Why! Why am I trying so hard to just be with you, I should have listened to you and just left...but I didn't and now, now this!" She placed a hand on her head grabbing at her hair. "I just wanted a friend...I just wanted a friend...I just-I..." She shook her head quickly trying to keep her senses but they were long gone. "...I don't blame you...I blame myself, I should have just left before the rain came..." She said in a calmer but still just as distraught voice. She appeared to even become paranoid as she was now occasionally moving her eyes left and right, seeing if there was anyone there.

WC: 300
Total: 3340 wc

Yuuji

Yuuji had met her glare with his cold gaze as he starts to yell at him, he lets go of her arm as she yank it away.
"First of all, no need to shout, secondly I don't know who they are nor know what they do you're correct on that, thirdly you don't know what I can do."
His last sentence sounded dark and threatening, yet it wasn't directed towards her.
"And another thing, they wouldn't even get close to my family, their bodies would be in the ground before they even got near them, so don't you -ever- state something like that."
The seriousness in his voice continued to grow as the his mask broke to show his determined face, maybe it was all talk to her, but to him he meant every single word.
But perhaps she shouldn't said what she did as she pointed at the graves, which had made Yuuji clench his fists, now he wasn't one to hit a woman, but she had came very close to pushing him past this boundary.
"Don't you dare mention them again in that way, or those words will quickly be your last, I may not of been strong enough back then, but I am certainly strong enough to take on any foe that stands before me, those people are the ones that made me swear to protect, my friends and family to prevent people from going through what I had experienced along with their families!"

Yuuji was always so calm and collected about things, it took alot to push him over the line where he'd actually snap and start shouting but he had hated things like this, hated when him and his mother would shout at each other for his father to hear.
"Do you know what its like to be called some murderer? Someone who was accused of killing his own friends and his sensei?! Do you have any idea what its like to be shunned away because of stupid rumors?! No, you don't!"
He had continued to yell at her before his voice started to lower and his fists became unclenched, the mask returning along with the emotionless voice, seeming he had calmed down on the outside atleast.
"But that doesn't mean I can go putting myself in your situation and say I understand what you're going through, but I don't, now you're a friend that I can see needs help and do you know what you need to do about that? Just ask for help, it's not hard."
As emotionless as his voice had seemed, his words had meaning behind them, he wasn't one to pass one by when they had asked for help, but he simply won't just offer it, those who want help had need to ask in these kind of situations.
"So just calm down, theres no-one around, I can assure you that much."

WC: 471

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was still just as angry at him going back at her from the words, however he was right. Every word was correct and she just didn't know what to say. She wanted to say so much, or at least do something. Push him away, or get closer, tell him he was wrong, or right. She didn't know him, but she kinda wanted too. Why did it hurt so much, she was the one at fault here, but why did it hurt so much to have it put on herself. Was she really still that weak as she was years ago. She slipped her hands from fists and her face slipped from anger slowly into sadness. What was she doing, why did she just hurt him like that. She still clenched her teeth but not from anger as she finished looking around in fear and rather looked at his angered face.

Even as he calmed down she felt guilty, she didn't want pity before for what she had done to people's emotions but now.  Now she really understood what she was doing. She was pushing everyone away. She put her hands to her chest before she started dripping tears down. She wasn't making any noise just letting them go down, trickling off her chin. She then bowed her head before reaching out to tug on his arm a bit. "It is hard...but"

She looked up back at him then spoke out. "I...I'm sorry, help me..." She said starting to really cry as her gaze went back down and her eyes closed shut as she yelled at the ground. "Help me PLEASE! I'm so scared, I feel like I can't even trust the Hokage!" She said as she bent over releasing her grip crying and screaming. "You don't deserve what I did to you...I do it to everyone! I just want them safe...I just-I want a friend and I keep screwing up!" She spoke out with the bird perched on her head disappearing immediately into thin air.

She gripped at her chest shaking her head. "I don't deserve friends with the way I act do I...maybe...that's why he left..." She collapsed to her knees seemingly now bowing at his feet but rather just crying and such. She didn't even look back up just sitting there feeling guilty. Only to carry on by placing one of her hands on the ground for stability. "I don't know how to feel safe...It feels like everyone just glares at me, like i'm their target...Is that what you mean? Is that what people do to you..." She asked to him, not expecting an answer but from what he said, he knows the feeling, and perhaps even more.

WC: 450
Total: 3790 wc

Yuuji

Yuuji couldn't help but look alittle taken back, as she acted the way she did, he wouldn't of ever expected it from someone like her, just goes to show that some people aren't as always happy or as strong as they seem, but this is something he'd never of expected, he couldn't stand to see people cry, it just haunts him as it reminds him of those who were upset at what happened that night, reminded him how people could be scared for their life which this had been the case, this is why he swore to protect these kinds of people, to stop them from worrying, to stop them from crying.
He shook his head as she started to tug on his arm as he noticed the tears rushing down her face before she looked back down into the ground as she continued to scream and cry, he hadn't give her the chance to fall to the floor, Yuuji had decided that he had to break the mask once more as he puts his arms about her for a comforting embrace and lets her finish talking before replying.
"People point and stare at me everyday, some glare, some look at me like I'm a monster and some people are just down right scared of me, thats the reason why I tend to stick on my own, I've had people try to start fights with me because they believed the rumors and had wanted justice, but they changed their minds because they had feared they may of lost their life, to some people I'm just a monster."

Yuuji couldn't help but let out a laugh, short and brief as it was, it had sounded rather cheerful.
"Baka" 莫迦
He had kept his arms around her, trying to stop her from crying atleast as he had a brief look around the darkness of the graveyard.
"It wasn't so hard to ask for help now was it? Bet you've been waiting to do that for a long time, but you've just been to scared to, now I'm not one to say no to these kinda things, protecting friends and family, thats my ninja way."
It almost as felt as she was talking and standing with another perosn, this personality was down right out of character from what she had seen and what others have portayed him as.

WC: 389

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She continued to cry however was a bit shocked to feel his arms around her. She then after the moment of shock in her eyes she clentched her teeth and begun to cry but not from fear or sorrow, perhaps it was a better much happier tone of it. Her eyes seeming to tremble as she closed them pressing her forhead to his chest, grasping at it with her hands. She was fully aware he was there, unlike her fear of the storm where she just needed anyone, right now she felt she needed him. She shook her head as she breathed in and out deeply. Listening to his words as she continued to do so.

"You can't be a monster if you care..." She went on to saying, not so much answering him but giving out a reason to him. She was deeply scared, even at home where one is suppose to feel loved and always safe. She never thought someone could feel like that and still be alive like herself. She felt it was just so much, and it hurted so much inside. However she was able to quell her cries for a little bit, calming down in a sense. "Ninja way huh...I learned about it but never knew what it meant." She said pulling her head up for a moment and taking a minute to breathe and try to calm down.

She was still just as broken down but at least she wasn't screaming anymore and her crying was at least quelled a bit. She looked up at him however rather than just looking at his face she looked towards his white eyes. It was filled with compassion, she only seen that within her parent's eyes and even then they shared the same pain within them. Her chest wasn't hurting but she wasn't sure what it was doing, it was like she wanted to say so much more but her mouth was shut because she didn't know what to say or even how to say it.

She was breathing much calmer, if in shorter breaths barely trying to blink it seemed. She kinda wanted to laugh and cry still. But it was like she couldn't think of what to do. She did open her mouth for a minute but then closed it, still just unsure what to say or do. However just barely fuzzing on her cheeks was a hint of life in her and they became a sort of pink hue. Why she reacted as such was just as confusing as why she even got mad in the first place.

WC: 490
Total: 4280 wc

Yuuji

Yuuji couldn't help but feel relieved as she began to calm down, he wasn't really sure if that'd work in all honesty, he just kept reminding himself how rubbish he was with this kinda things, he also couldn't help but laugh once at her comment on that he couldn't be a monster if he cared, but thats what rumors had labeled him as and not much was going to change that, but if this girl can somehow manage to like him, how bad can he be.
A look of confusion swept over his face as her attitude had suddenly changed as she looked at him, he kept waiting for her to say something but it would seemed that nothing would come out, he couldn't quite figure out what was going on either but whatever it was atleast she wasn't in the state she was moments ago.
A few moments pass between them as the silence stayed there, the mask appearing on Yuuji's face once more as he decides to speak up.
"You have nothing to worry about, nothing is going to happen." 
He had tried to sound as reassuring as possible, as the night sky began to cloud over, hiding the stars in the sky, the moonlight barely breaking through, it looked like rain was coming once again as the wind decided to pick up once more, the eerie silence of the graveyard and the moment between the two returning.

WC: 237

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She still seemed to stare at him for a long while. Her mind becoming blank as she barely cracked a smile. In the silent atmosphere trying to figure what to do now. His face going back to his old mask, however she still looked up at him with that look still in mind. She seemed to believe him for that moment. Of course she nodded back to him but then looked to the sky seeing the clouds coming over. She then looked back to him for a while before sighing.

She then released her grip from his vest now just sitting her hands on his chest. She frowned once more, her frown seeming to be from disapointment however she atleast put her own mask back on, if not showing atleast an eye hole through it. She pushed back as if needing to get out of the hug but not really wanting to as her hands weren't pushing but her back was. She carried on in her silence for what seemed like a long time before she broke it with saying.
"We need to get home..." She carried on to finally pushing herself from the grip.

Ocassionally she looked back to him as she barely cracked a smile. She then turned back to him talking once more towards him. "Thank you though...I never thought someone would actually stay." She gathered her two hands together laying them down upon the front of herself before raising them up. "Most just leave me...and frankly they were right too." She said in a saddened tone even with herself smiling in that fake way she could.

She then looked down to her hands as she split them apart showing the bird she created seemingly gone before in the palm of her hand. Glowing that chakra infused glow as if it were a small dove, however the shape was more of a baby crane than any other bird. She seemed to have calmed down however her face was stained by tears as the wind pushed at it becoming cold. As the storm began to near she begun to turn around and walk before stopping releasing the bird from her hand as it went to Yuuji landing on his head. It was silent however it's body was like wisps of wind whistling around. "You mind helping me home...I don't want to face the storm alone." She spoke out in her silence smiling at him.

WC: 410
Total: 4690 wc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum