Takigakure

Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training! [Hitomi/Invite]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:13 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sora was pretty bored today, and felt like that he should be working out on his Taijutsu moves. Since the Chuunin Exams were coming up, he needed to work on his moves so he'd have an advantage over the rest of the Genin! Not to mention, his parents kicked him out of the house so he'd do more productive things instead of watching stuff on his computer..he had to work on his boxing stance anyways, and develop more of the stances his parents taught him. Or maybe he'd work more on his abilities in long range, he needed to counter those type of users, because he didn't have many Suiton that could do that.

"Well..time to go to the training field..bah, I swear my parents want to kill me with all this training!"

It was the middle of the afternoon, and the streets were busy as always. Various vendors were selling foods and drinks...that was the beauty of Konoha. It was like a village for the people. Even though it had a large population, most of these people were merchants and the like. But the Ninja that were here...they were one of a kind! The Will of Fire powered every ninja in this village to fight on!

Anyways, he entered the training grounds. It was large, but unpopular. Most Genin frequented the other training grounds, but that was okay. Sora preferred the quieter ones after his last encounter with a popular field. Thinking about that bully who tried to pick on Sora made him sick..

Well..it's time for me to start training!

First, he would get in the stance that he used when he was boxing, refined and perfected after months of sparring with his father, a god of striking combat. Dominant hand and foot in back, his right leg slightly raised at the back. His left foot and left fist were in front, they would mainly be used for jabs.

His head was lowered, so his opponent would have less openings. If he decided that he wanted to activate the Byakugan, then, he would be able to completely defend his face.

"I'll unleash a powerful right hook to someone's jaw, and then bam! Hahaha..man, today feels like such a good day! I LOVE KONOHA!"

He turned his hips, middle and index knuckles outwards, and struck with his right fist.

"RIGHT HOOK!"

KRAAAAK!

The powerful punch made its marked on the tree, causing a dent.

"And that wasn't even my full power! Hehehe, maybe one day I will become a master, despite the laughing I get from my parents whenever I bring it up.."

"Whew, gotta continue my warm up..can't wait to get to the real training!"

Under the shade of a tree, Sora began to shadow box, making motions like bobbing and weaving. His punches were at the speed of a master... This was the only way to get the proper muscle memory necessary for fighting, at least without sparring anyone.

WC: 507

Jutsu Learned: Right Hook

Currently Training: Iron Skin 7/1000

2Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:32 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She had already been in the training grounds, infact by the look she had she had been training since early morning with the rings under her eyes from a tired figure. She sighed for a moment, breathing heavily as she had been desperately trying to train her Pool to increase even a little. She knew all the jutsu she needed, not like she cared much, she needed more chakra, more use so she could use multiple jutsu at a time. However as much as she tried she seemed to tire just before being able to conjoin her jutsu as she'd like. She had rested up for a while before getting back to it with full force but stopped and noticed the boy entering the grounds. For a minute she'd had rather ignore him and carry on however seeing as she needed to train anyhow and even if it meant that she could raise her pool to enlarge then she might as well.

She watched him for a while, flinching her face at his yells which were so out of place and useless. However she watched him finish up his tai attack before walking over. He was under a tree resting up and frankly she honestly felt his odd yelling and speeches were just so out of place. But she spoke to the boy, allowing herself to get a sense of who he was chakra wise. "Hey, I need help with my training...think you can help?" She seemed slightly surprised to notice he was Hyuuga by his chakra. He seemed more like just some shinobi she'd probably ignore in class, however with this news she could train her chakra to a finer point, especially since this guy could actually sense chakra. She awaited his answer, being patient however internally wished to just get on with training.

Word Count: 304
Training CP +5: 304/1000

3Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:52 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

While training his famous right hook on the poor defenseless tree, he heard a voice that sounded like a girl, stopping his training and turning to the source. He didn't want to seem like he wasn't listening, after all. They were about two meters apart, the perfect close combat range,

"Uh, sure."

He tried to remain calm, but inside he was excited...he just couldn't believe a girl was talking to him! Sure, this wasn't the first time, but Mizuna was older then him, and was a Jounin. It would be nice to talk to someone around his rank and age.

"I'm guessing your joining the Chuunin Exams? Everyone's really training their hardest...and you can get the first hit, miss. My parents always taught me let ladies go first..."

I can't tell if she's a long range or close range fighter..man, girls are so complicated to read.

Despite letting this girl land the first hit, he was completely ready to guard, and would only pull back a fraction of his power, just so he wouldn't kill her. Sora's father told him girls were a bit weaker physically then men..

So, all I need to do is tag her once- Gah, what am I thinking? My mother told me never to underestimate anyone, especially woman!

Who was right on this one? Sora had to go with his mother, because she was living the kunoichi life.

"Hey...good luck if the Chuunin Exams. If we're going to the forest of death, or something similar like that, I'll try to tell my squad not to attack you. We'll have a better chance of bringing glory to the village if we all work together, am I right?"

Sora gave her a bright smile, signifying his friendly nature.

"Alright..begin!"

Thick Skin: 311/1000

4Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:17 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She looked at him for a while, listening to his words and then felt a quick flick of anger from them. "Oh i'm just a weak little girl then?" She twisted her fingers into a fist with a grit to her teeth. She hadn't known as he meant but she was still pissed off. "Yes of course i'm training, and frankly don't bother...I wont have such mercy for your likes." She walked away from him to give herself room. "By the way, I could careless about this village...I only care for my family." She said in a sharp tongue as her hands pulled up, creating the movements of a ninjutsu attack in a quick fashion. Her eyes peering him down, even with his freindly-like nature she had no care for those who'd even dare think to give her the pity of being a female shinobi.

After two hand seals were made she held in her hands a saw-like blade, however it was wispy and wind filled. Not to mention it wasn't in her hand but floating just above it with her entire control over it. She was training still in her chakra pool however now she just wanted to beat the crap out of the kid just because of his mercy.

"There isn't a we in team, I myself will not have such mercy put on myself just because of my own gender." She sent her hand off in a quick fashion as her movements quickened in pace. Even to which her other hand now held it, as she passed it back and forth. This not only were her weapon but her defense as well. As she used the saw to run up to the boy for an attack, holding off a little bit as defensive. Determination lighted herself to go on. However she didn't try to attack with intention of the kill but rather to scare him into his own place.

Word Count: 323
Training CP +5: 627/1000
Chakra Pool: 120-25=95

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total

5Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:33 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

It seemed like luck wasn't on his side...because instead of his words being nice like he hoped they would be, it seemed like it angered her, as she formed saws made of wind.

"W-what...I didn't mean to offend you, grah!"

He would not let himself be defenseless. Already in his stance, Sora was ready to end this fight. The girl's skills seemed sloppy to Sora, but then again, unlike many other Genin, he actually had fighting stances. As soon as she was in range, Sora would find an opening in her attack. It was obvious since she was charging so haphazardly..

He threw a single punch, one that was much faster then any Genin was capable of doing and used to reacting, and one that was much stronger as well. Both the middle and index knuckle were outward, thumb tucked in under the fist to reduce the chance of injury. His hips were swung to increase the striking power, along with bent knees. If his strike were to connect, it would break her nose, along with sending her back three meters. This would all be before she managed to attack him with the wind saws. Like his father said, sometimes you needed to fight with your fists..it was the only thing people understood. Sora didn't take any pleasure in hurting people, but he had to do it for the sake of the village.

WC: 237

Name: Boxing
Type: Taijutsu
Used For: Offensive
Element: None
Range: Self
Duration: Maintanable
Hand Seals/Charge up: None
Description: Getting into a standard Boxing Stance, the speed and strength of his hands are increased by an additional tier, Also, Jutsu under the "Boxing" branch of technique are increased by an additional rank.
Weakness: Unfortunately, the power of his kicks are lowered by a tier due to the lack of emphasis on kicks in boxing. But because footwork is so important in martial arts, it does not effect his speed. Also, the bonus only applies to punches.

6Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:59 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was running at him and for a while she was angry however it was a bit of relief to let off some steam. However soon as she squared in she saw the fist fly right at her face and for a minute she wasn't sure what to do. How could she had so haphazardly run at a person without thinking. Usually she was so on top of keeping herself out of harms way, let alone let someone even get a hit upon herself. However it was too late as she went flying back from it hitting her. Her body flying back and a sore sounding crack echoed off. She sat there for a while before getting up shakily. She held her nose for a while before breathing heavily from her mouth. "Good hit...aleast you know how to." She seemed to smile under her hand covered face, so someone actually hit her for once. What a rush of adrenaline, and a new reason to keep going.

She took a minute to light her hand up in a bright glow. As her hand lifted from her face as she begun to draw kanji lettering in the air. She didn't want to heal her wound, rather than that she'd rather see his limits now, her peaked interest in his chakra was now more curiosity's way of killing that cat. She was smiling even with her crushed nose bleeding on her face, so this is how wounds feel. No one in previous fights even scratched her, perhaps they held back. But that was just it, she wanted to know that kind of pain, she wanted to be ready for it. Oh and dear god did it hurt, it's pain was immense and she knew healing it later would result in some tears but it was refreshing. "Fight me then, prove that you aren't some jerk who spits out words rather than give your point from your fists!"

This was it, she was having fun. Just as her cousin treated her, an equal doesn't matter how powerful the jutsu just as long as one was using their full potential. Her saws were gone since she was hit, she was just as happy to rid of them anyhow. She wasn't meant for up close fighting, however he showed he was. This was a whole new perspective. She used long ranged battling, and she wanted to see how a battle really could go up close rather than on the sidelines. She nearly was finished with her jutsu, just as he may attack, she would finish it and send it off.

WC: 432
Training CP +5: 1059/1000 DONE
Chakra Pool: 95

7Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:50 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

His blow connected, and Sora was a bit tempted to go over to her and help her..but, she seemed like the type of girl that wouldn't want his help, so he instead, while she was sent a few meters back from the strength of the punch, Sora would quickly chase her down, not giving her even a single second to form any type of tricks. While in the middle of closing the distance, he decided that he should make some conversation.

Hn..I did read that asking for someone's name is the best way to start a conversation..but she doesn't seem like the type to open up so easily. Oh well, I guess I have to try anyways!

He was already in front of her, about a meter away when he finished these thoughts.

"Hey, uh..what's your name? I'm Sora from the Hyuuga clan, and uh..yeah.."

He stood on the grassy fields, thinking about how he should continue this conversation. Sora really wanted to become friends with this girl, but it didn't seem like it would be easy as it was with Mizuna.

"I'd rather not use my stronger Taijutsu..I know you're pretty good in Ninjutsu, and so am I. I just like punching people in the face, haha."

Perhaps a conversation in the middle of a spar was a bad thing, especially with a person like Hitomi. It wasn't that Sora wasn't taking this seriously, he was just a friendly guy.

WC: 251

8Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:38 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

There was a surge of energy as she held out in one hand what seemed to be lighted energy of a chakra scalpel. Which formed with a bright glow as she twisted it in her hands before holding it properly as if it was meant for surgical use even though it was a weapon. With the wind blowing she felt a sense of confidence wash over. She began to remember exactly each part of the body that she had learned, like an index being flipped through her mental thoughts sharpened like the weapon and that was very apparent. Before she had meant harm, however with him easing up she might as well do so too. As he neared in she toss herself to the side turning just in a left enough angle to be beside his shoulder as she barely scratched his hand with the tool, internally at the cephalic vein. A vein within the wrist that controlled movement.

However it was a small incision only a hairline size so as not to have him bruise or bleed under the skin but rather have a more difficult time using his right hand in combat. Hard to box with only one hand, she thought looking at it before tossing over herself out of harms way only to turn around to reply. "Hitomi, no clan or bloodline worth talking on." She replied to him quickly readying for his attack, holding her scalpel with a finger pressed to the back and a light grasp, just as a surgeon would have during a procedure. She wasn't skilled in taijutsu however Ijutsu was hers. That is what she was proud of, her use and knowledge of the entire human body and knowing every mark that would cause pain or paralyzing. "Well I like seeing limp limbs during a fight." She joked towards him as she carried onto the next sentence to reply to him. "I'll do the same, after all Hyuuga are to be treated with respect by my family." She said in a sincere manner. It was true, she respected the Hyuuga family as they had done and saved her own family thus her trust was with them. Of course that doesn't mean everyone is the same.

WC: 372
Training CP +10: 1431/2000
Chakra Pool: 95-25=70

9Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:54 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Luckily for Sora, he excelled in close combat. So, when Hitomi attempted to strike him down with a scalpel made from her own chakra, his right hand already grabbed ahold of the wrist that carried the chakra scalpel, which would stop the attack from hitting him.

"Hitomi, huh? That's a pretty name..I think it's much better then Sora, ha."

His massive strength allowed him to carry the tiny Hitomi with only a single hand, taking her to around his height.

"Uh, I don't really want to hurt you anymore. You're my friend, at least, that's what the book would say. So..uhm..I have a question to ask. Well, actually two questions.."

"First, why does your family have to respect the Hyuuga?"

It seemed a little weird to him, that Hyuugas would do anything to help anyone that didn't benefit them. After all, he saw the abuse of branch members nearly every day back at the compound.

"And secondly...I don't have anyone in my squad to join the Chuunin Exams with..they all flaked out on me. If you're joining, may I accompany you? I think I've proven my strength..but, I'll understand if you don't want to. We just became friends recently, after all."

Sora wouldn't tell Hitomi the reason he wanted to join the exams so badly instead of taking the easy way out. His soft, kind eyes stared at her eyes, awaiting an answer. If she was going to try any sneaky stuff, it would hurt since he left his guard open.

WC: 261

Chakra: 95/120

10Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:12 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was aiming to disable his hand however her own was done so as she was lifted up being from her short height. She blinked a few time in confusion looking at him talk. "Well uh, thanks? My mom chose it?" She shrugged for a moment and then heard him ask the questions and frankly wanted to roll her eyes at him from frustration. "The Hyuuga family has saved my own, and by that I mean many of them have done so not a few. I have respect for them because they put their own family in danger for my own." She took a minute to smirk as she took in a breath of air. As she breathed out a strong gust of wind, strong enough to push small weapons or let alone push someone enough to release her.

As soon as she was freed she kept blowing herself back until she was at least 5 feet from him. Standing up with a smile as the gust was strong but not deadly. "I've never found why they did so, however now my family and theirs are shared in honorary events such as weddings, or even funerals." She tilted her head looking at him, and then begun charging up another attack from afar. This time however it was a symbol of a bird in Kanji lettering in the air. "Also on the Exams, I've mentioned I had one who may accompany me, if he does not then I may." She smiled if but a little. She seemed to enjoy training even while in pain still from the broken nose.

"Look I would love to do it alone if I knew I could, But I'd rather not be overtaken, let alone lose a limb. So frankly it's almost a yes but still depends on what may happen." She said as her jutsu was nearing completion. However she closed her eyes as if saying it's not an attack. Perhaps he wouldn't get the message but she at least wanted to do this. A sort of sign to stop for a moment to allow rest. Besides she was having some trouble with the bloodloss and needed to conserve some chakra to be able to heal it.

WC: 371
Training CP +10: 1802/2000
Chakra Pool: 70-15=55

Jutsu Used:

11Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sora was blown back by a rather strong gust of wind, but he was so distracted by the words of Hitomi that he didn't bother to place a strong grip on her wrist.

"Huh...so, the Hyuuga clan really did that? Maybe we're not so bad after all..haha.."

Even if their was probably some type of ulterior motive for the Hyuuga helping her family, he felt proud to be a main family member, even if it was only for a few seconds.

"Ha. Thanks for restoring a little bit of my faith in my clan...they've done so many things that makes Sora sad.."

For a moment, Sora's focus was not on this battle. His eyes were distant, thinking about something else.

"Sora is sad.."

He didn't know why he started talking in third person all of a sudden, but tears began to fall out of his eyes. Realizing that he was in the middle of a spar, he wiped the tears off of his face with his shirt.

"Sorry about that, it's just I remembered a couple of things..but, it's okay if I can't join your group.. I have a back up plan anyways, heh."

Hm. How can I attack her without hurting her to badly..that healing jutsu she's using seems to be way to slow..

"So, from what I've seen so far you don't seem to be very good in close combat, but you need to improve on your ability to keep opponents out of your weak spots! Like throw a blade of wind to slice off an arm!"

[i] I wonder what she's doing.... [\i]

WC: 278

12Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was confused on his reaction, weren't families suppose to let their own know they're importance. She was puzzled as she continued her jutsu before he begun speaking to himself as it seemed. Even more so breaking down for a moment. It was awkward to say the least on how he was sad for a minute and then ready to go the next. So quick with emotions it was just confusing. She then shrugged as she finished the Kanji letter and pressed her hand to it, the light of the chakra trail then transformed into a bird yet made entirely of wind. There it sat on her finger as she drew it near to pet with her other hand and a calm smile appeared as she seemed to sigh out her stress. She then went on to lift the bird to the air as it took off and then flew over to him, sitting on his head as if like a real bird.

She folded her arms across her chest with a smirk towards him. "You don't think, I know that however I was testing your strength. and trust me, people can avoid those as easy as kunai." Her nose finally was slowing it's bleeding as she sat down for a moment, grasping her nose with her hand and taking in a deep breath before yanking her hand along with the broken nose. A loud echoing crack surrounded the area as she shook a bit from the sharp pain from it. She then ripped at her half made skirt, though she had shorts on under neath them, and took a stick from her pocket, breaking the stick and placing the two of them beside her nose. She then took the torn fabric and tied it around her head and across the bridge of her nose before tying it off and letting lose a calm breath.

It was then that she begun to walk off only to turn around to him. "Now that I know how you battle, I now know your limits as well. Never show your limits to a possible competitor." She said as her smile went from calm to devious and she walked out. "Don't worry, I may tell my team not to go after you...after all you are Hyuuga." She pointed out going on. It wasn't that she was being mean, just being strategic in her mind. She only showed her weakest combination, her weakest jutsu and frankly she was impressed at him. He was strong, however his guard was down as he was talking and responding. The bird still perched on his head chirped at him before taking off in flight once more to catch up with Hitomi. It was obvious she was heading to the hospital, she needed to fix her nose and she was atleast able to stop the bleeding and break it back into place. Showing she knew how to tend wounds even without jutsu, a simple medical knowledge to be known.

However she seemed to stumble a bit before falling to the ground from exhaustion. It seems with that last jutsu she nearly about used all her chakra up. As if punishing herself for failing. The bird had disappeared as she was on the ground unsure and unable to do much of anything, not like she wanted to.

WC: 556
Training CP +10: 2358/2000 DONE
Chakra Pool: 55-50=5

Jutsu Used:

{EXIT}

Last edited by Hitomi Shiruku on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Empty Re: Training! [Hitomi/Invite] Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Even though he could have made some handseals in order to counter the bird made of wind, he was a bit interested by this technique. With how battered and fatigued Hitomi was, it seemed like this was a desperation move. The bird landed on Sora's head, the technique doing nothing to harm him, which was a bit odd. The bird flew back to Hitomi, but in the middle of its flight, it disappeared as Hitomi fell to the ground, exhausted.

"Ha...I won! No way! Oh yeah.."

Looking at Hitomi, he knew he had to get her to a hospital. Sora wouldn't be a good friend if he just left her here!

"SORA TO THE RESCUE!"

He picked Hitomi up, slinging her over his back, and ran to the Hospital.

WC: 132

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum