All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Meeting.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Meeting.  Empty The Meeting. Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:19 am

Akira

Akira

Akira stood at the bottom of a mountain known as Echo Mountain. It was a place not too far from the village of Otogakure, where she had been staying. Her reason for being in the area was because of her boredom. She had come to the village to seek entertainment but instead found something better. Therefore, the reason she decided to stay around until she found something better to do. The short time she had been here she had experienced new things and in fact she had not been as bored as before. Her mind had wandered off at times forgetting that she wouldn't be staying there forever. Forgetting that she didn't belong there. However, those thought would always come back forcing here back to reality and back to her goals. Wether she liked it or not she was waiting for a message or news of something from anyone really.

That's when she got one from the one person that she had to trust. A message had come from Kamina the leader of the Akatsuki. He wished to meet with her about certain matters. She didn't know what they were or why he wished to speak to her but she didn't question it. That's how the Kaguya had ended up in this very place. Waiting to meet with this man, which she hadn't heard from in quite some time. So, the girl would wait in patience as she wondered what this meeting could possibly be for.

2The Meeting.  Empty Re: The Meeting. Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:26 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina had been waiting for a while for a certain person to show up at a certain specific location when he realized that who was currently waiting for was scheduled for a different day and the meeting that was said to be taking place on this specific was already supposed to be happening, makings him late to his own meeting. How silly he would as he drew ever so closer to his destination. He would be upon the base of the mountain soon and with his keen eyes he could already make out the speck of a person getting closer on the horizon. It was quite easy to make out against the back of the mountain... That and the tracks he had been following since the last crossroads. Come to think of it though, these could be anybodies tracks and not Akira's meaning that he was now going to be dropping in on another meeting which wasn't his own meeting but instead anothers which would no doubt make him late for his original meeting unless he was originally right the first time and had since then abandoned his last meeting and now made himself late for no reason other than his confusion on which day it was and who was scheduled for which day... Kamina's mind would continue to wander in circles like this until he reached the base of the mountain revealing in fact that he was correct numerous times in saying that Akira would be at the base of the amount waiting for him... Probably.

Almost tuckered out from the exhausting task of being insane and having multiple conversation with himself along the way he couldn't help but wearily wave and take a seat on the ground before speaking the girl.

"You are no doubt a little curious why I've asked you to stray out of the village. This is in fact for a few separate reason to ensure your safety and my own in a few different ways. For starters you may or may not have heard already, but I've been attracting a lot of unwanted attention in my travels. And because of this im going go underground for a while, but I wont remain out of contact, Neru an.. Accomplice of mine will be in contact most frequently so you shall consider him a member of our organization as well. In my absence you will be assuming leadership of the Akatsuki, as for as how long this will be even I'm uncertain in fact I may even return under a new name and different guise simply to hold the charade of my absence. Actually you may even spread rumors of my death if you'd like, it would do nothing but benefit our goal. If your curious as to how or why this may be I shall explain... If not i'll explain any way just because I feel like it at this time. Being that our group is still hidden from the world we are growing, and the disappearance and sudden reappearance of shinobi is... odd in many eyes, that being said my presence has gone noticed a few times too many in such cases and it won't take long for a few of the worlds more intellectuals to figure it out. This all being said I can't stress enough how important it is for you and all of the new recruits to keep a low profile. Especially in the Sound. While Otogakure has been our ally for some time now the recent changes in leadership have been concerning to say the least. While things may appear in our favor always expect the worst so. That pretty much covers the first part of why I asked to come the second part will be plenty short. I need to put a seal on your body somewhere, preferably hidden so the back or somewhere under the clothing would be an ideal choice. This seal does nothing other than transport you back to a location of my choosing in case your heart stops. When this happens I'll be able to revive you and prevent what may be an untimely death."

It wasn't until he had stopped talking that he had realized he had almost been whispering, and for quite some time at that. Whispering obviously to prevent any eavesdroppers from hearing but he didn't expect himself to be so long winded which is weird since he knows just long winded he can be.

3The Meeting.  Empty Re: The Meeting. Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:18 am

Akira

Akira

Akira would have been waiting at the base of the mountain for quite some time awaiting the arrival of Kamina. At one point, the young Kaguya would be walking in circles kicking the ground with her heels. "Where is he?" Akira would mumble to herself on the verge of losing her patience. After a moment of moving, the girl would stop to stand straight up. Akira had gotten tired of moving and just didn't know what else to do. The Kaguya certainly wouldn't leave from this spot until Kamina got here or she heard something else had happened. She started to worry that she would be here a while. Then, finally she saw him not too far from her, which would make her simply stand still and she would not think another thought.

Before the young girl could say anything, Kamina would simply sit and speak. Akira would stand and listen giving him her full attention. She nodded her head a bit as he spoke but what really caught her attention was how he had said she would be leading Akatsuki. This made her blink a couple times, which was something she did at the sound of surprising news. If that was something he had decided to do then so be it. She would follow through with his plans and do as he had said. She would take note of all of his warnings and where he would be as well as what he would be doing. After hearing she could spread rumors of his death, the Kaguya would grin but quickly wipe it away. Then, he spoke of a seal, which was something she didn't reject to. What would it hurt? The girl would simply nod after hearing everything that Kamina
had said. It took a moment but she would soon speak herself.

"Straight to the point. I like it. On a serious note, I will do as you wish and I will take note of your warnings. Thank You. Well, you won't have to worry about me keeping a low profile as for the new recruits I shall make it known to them. Wouldn't want to cause any problems now would we? As for that seal, the back sounds like a wonderful place for it." The Kaguya would speak in a softer voice as Kamina had done. She figured it was just in case anyone decided to be nosey. "On a not so serious note, I will have fun spreading rumors of your death. Would you like me to add in any details if I spread these rumors? Wouldn't want your death story to be a bad one now would we Kami?" Akira would grin as she spoke this. Her voice was still soft but her voice had more of a teasing tone to it. Yes, Akira did respect Kamina and not wish to disappoint him but she also liked to have fun teasing people like him.

4The Meeting.  Empty Re: The Meeting. Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:34 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina stood himself up taking a brief moment to dust himself off. He could see the excitement in the girls eyes and it even mustered itself into a brief smirk before hiding again. Kamina felt he made the right choice in letting her take over the group for the time being, even if he was still pulling the strings from behind the scenes. That being said she would have many tasks that she would have to take care of herself. In the off chance that she couldn't handle it Kamina was going to set forth extra precautions, the seal he created for one would do just fine to start with. His attention was snapped backed the matters at hand when Akira asked just what exactly she could spread as a rumor of his death. While he had thought about how this would effect them he hadn't decided on any specific details that would become his supposed last stand.

"As much as I would like to make it sound like I went in a blaze of glory I think it would be best if we keep it somewhat toned down. After all I've never exactly been known for going out and causing a ruckus. Let's see.... Tell theeeeeeemmmmm, that 6 months ago I was captured while trying to infiltrate Tenkuugakure, the village hidden in the heavens. After those months of torture they finally killed me. Feel free to fluff it up here and there, after all rumors tend to get a little blown out of proportion anyways. So Aki... Whaddya say we get that seal placed hmmmm."

Kamina smiled contently as he started let his chakra flow freely. Giving Akira some time to prepare herself. Not feeling any rush he slowly let the chakra work its way to his hands as he casually strung together some handseals. In a few moments he right hand would start to glow a feint blue as the chakra resonated outwards. Taking a few steps so he could position himself behind Akira and place the seal he took a deep breath and looked for a good spot on her back to place the seal. Using his middle finger he traced a wide circle around her back before using his index finger to press slightly against her skin directly under the left shoulder blade. He held his finger there for a moment and watched the magic happen, as the Fuinjutsu start to take effect Kamina picked a formed a mental image of what it should look at and the chakra did the rest of the work. What appeared to be black ink spread out and around from his finger tip in the shape of a cross and he said the phrase "May Death's grasp be forever out of reach" Each appeared on her back as it left his lips. The phrase encircled the cross wrapping completely around in a perfect circle making it look fairly neat. That part was done and now all that remained was the 'home' seal. Kamina walked back in front of Akira before rolling his right sleeve up to his elbow. Lifting his arm twisting it so his wrist was facing up he did the same little trick in the middle of his arm, pressing his finger softly on his skin. Instead of a cross it was just a phrase that he muttered and it appeared across the length of his arm. "The Soul will always find its way home"

"Well I think that takes care of that Aki, Oh and before I forget. Neru will be arriving in Sound Country sometime soon. I'll talk to you through him for the majority of the time and dont worry, you'll know him when you see him. Well, I have some tunnels to dig... or caves... maybe just a large hole in the ground... something like that. See ya around... Aki."

With the last little tease Kamina started walking along the base of the mountain with oh so many plans in mind.

5The Meeting.  Empty Re: The Meeting. Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Akira

Akira

Akira would listen to what Kamina would like her to say for his death. Akira would nod as she listened. "Perfect." She would say after he spoke and would continue with, "I'm ready when you are Kami." The girl found it rather humorous that they called eachother by nicknames. She was sure that if someone were to hear them they would surely be laughing. Two members of the Akatsuki casually calling eachother by nicknames it hadn't crossed her mind before but it did today. However, she decided she didn't care. Her thought process may have continued but it seemed that Kamina was ready. So, with that her thought process stopped as she stood still.

For a moment, it was as if the girl wasn't even paying attention. Then, she felt Kamina's finger on her back. The girls instincts would have made her reaction to stab him or something. However, she would keep herself from doing so considering that she knew who it was and what he was doing. After a moment, the girl would feel Kamina's finger leave the spot it had been touching. Then, she would see him walk in front of her and roll up his sleeve. The girls eyes would be locked on his arm as he started to form a seal. She watched as the words appeared and scattered across it. The girl would read the words as the appeared. When it was done, she would look back to Kamina's face and listen to him speak. Seemed like the girl would be in Oto a bit longer. That was a good thought for her. "Thank You. I'll be waiting for him." Akira would smile as he spoke of the things he had to do. Then, he would walk away from her after saying his goodbyes. As she watched him, the girl would speak very softly, "Until next time Kami."

Akira would turn toward the Sound Village and start her journey back. Her eyes looking around just to see if anyone had been inn the area. She saw nothing and was sure that not many people came this way often. The girl would smile once more as she continued on her walk, "Akatsuki Leader huh? That was unexpected." Her mind now running through a list of things she would most likely have to do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum