Meeting Between Kages Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting Between Kages

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting Between Kages Empty Meeting Between Kages Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:17 am

Anonymous

Shinku was in her office, though that was to be expected from someone who was getting her village in order. The Kazekage before her hadn't been the brightest crayon in the box, but he was a good man. But he wasn't a man that had set a good example, unless it was setting the wrong example and thus what a Kage should avoid doing, than maybe he was a good example, but not one seen in a good light. Yet that was in the past, and Shinku had to now set up the new future of her village. And that meant getting everything in order within her own village before moving on to bigger things.

Her eyes snapped up from the paper she was overlooking, spying a hawk in the sky that was one used to directly message the Kazekage. Her head tilted to the side as she watched the hawk circle around several times before landing on the railing of her balcony, tilting its head to the side as it waited. Shinku glanced between the hawk in the paper before sighing, getting up to slid open the glass door and stepping out onto the balcony. She slowly approached the bird, untying a small capsule that held a small not within.

The writing on the piece of paper was small, but she was able to read it. There was only one word, and that word would send her towards the gate of Suna. 'Hokage' was the word. Shinku threw the piece of paper to the side, before vaulting over the railing of the balcony and landing onto the streets below. Without missing a beat, she launched herself down the streets and arrived at the gates within seconds.

It was true. The Hokage was here, made evident by the hat she wore. Shinku chuckled to herself, causally walking towards the Hokage as she hid a smile behind the sleeve of her shirt. "Welcome Hokage-sama. What honor do we, the people of Suna, have of receiving such a well known leader as yourself?" Shinku asked, stopping only inches away from the Hokage.

2Meeting Between Kages Empty Re: Meeting Between Kages Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:54 am

Luci

Luci

By the time Luci had gotten to the gates her wardrobe had changed considerably. She no longer wore the dark cloak and hood but was now dressed in a form fitting short kimono of a black color. Nothing really special about the kimono except the way it fit, showing off her ample breast which glistened with the dew of sweat caused by heat. Over her Kimono she she wore a light, long cost similar to a lab coat but thinner in material and baring the Uchiha clan symbol upon the back. The coat was open to reveal the Kimono she wore. Upon her feet a pair of uniquely white heel/shoe hybrid. To complete her overall outfit the Kage hat rested upon her head as her dark hair cascaded down freely from its usual ponytail and bun. She dressed for the weather honestly and kept a warm smile on her face.

Once she stood at the gates it didn't take long before she was taken care of. In mere moments she was inches away from the Kazekage. Luci honestly didn't know what to expect from the Kazekage, but was nonetheless pleased on what she found.  "Welcome Hokage-sama. What honor do we, the people of Suna, have of receiving such a well known leader as yourself?"

Such poise and respect was refreshing too see in this young and beautiful Kage. Luci could only bow her head in respect before speaking herself. " I'm sorry for not sending a message of my comings Kazekage-San, it was very rude of me. Please forgive me. "
Her voice was light and compassionate as she paused for a moment to think over her own words. The trip over here was about twelve hours give or take and she had not thought of how this conversation would play out.
" The Chunnin Exams are quickly creeping among us. I thought as leaders we should  familiarize ourselves with one another before then.  I've also wanted to speak on other matters concerning our respective villages."

Her black eyes looked into the Kazekage's brown ones. For a moment she felt her heart stop as the blood began to rush to her face. Looking away she could tell that she was blushing and that her face was probably as red as a tomato. " What's gotten into me.... Must be this heat. Yes that's it.. The heat."
Fanning herself she put on a weary smile.
" Excuse me, I'm not use to such heat." Her face felt hot as she found it difficult to shake this feeling that made her heart trip over itself. Luci just kept her smile up and blamed the heat.

3Meeting Between Kages Empty Re: Meeting Between Kages Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Anonymous

"Aw~ Indeed the Kages should become familiar with one another," Shinku said, nodding her head slightly. She didn't know how often Kages went out of their way to acquaint themselves with someone that held the same title. She was to much in thought that she had forgotten how hot it was outside until the Hokage commented that she wasn't use to such heat. It made her cheeks flush red at her forgetfulness, it would be very bad if the Hokage passed out because of Suna's heat. "Lets get you out of the sun, and a cold drink to cool you down," she said, keeping her voice smooth and calm.

"Please follow me to the Kazekage building," she requested, turning back so that she was facing the generally direction of the building her office resided in. Briefly glancing over her shoulder to give Lucifer a smile before beginning the walk to the destination. Upon reaching the intended place, Shinku would face Lucifer once again, which was the office, Shinku would offer Lucifer a seat. "What would you like to drink?" she asked.

4Meeting Between Kages Empty Re: Meeting Between Kages Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Luci

Luci

Following the Kazekage to what she would only assume to be her office, Luci took note of her surroundings. Sunagakure was very different from Konohagakure. From the structures down to the people nothing was alike besides the fact that they had ninja and a Kage. Almost immediately the Hokage noticed the stares, giggles, whispers and other quiet observations that she seem to be getting from the villagers. Taking note she tilted her head in the direction of the villagers she passed, waved, and smiled pleasantly. The villagers were like her own, they were hardworking and needed to be protected. They relied on their Kage to lead and protect.

Once inside the cool shade of the structure Luci removed her hat and took a seat that she was offered. A slight sigh of relief escaped her lips.
" What would you like to drink?"       Luci found herself looking around the room when the question was asked. " Water please. " It was too hit to drink anything else and Luci honestly didn't want to become a pest. " The ninja world has become quite quiet and a bit mundane....I fear my ninja are getting lazy from it, so I'm very excited for the Chunnin exams to come around. Though it wouldn't hurt to give my ninja something else to  fight for...
She spoke to break the Ice, that last sentence more of a thought that slipped from her mind. She didn't know why but she was starting to become slightly annoyed with the peace that has settled on the land.

5Meeting Between Kages Empty Re: Meeting Between Kages Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:43 am

Anonymous

"Really? I believe the same. Peace has made Shinobi to relaxed, and I fear they won't be ready for when war erupts," Shinku said, nodding her head slightly. She could feel war will come soon to the Five Great Nations, and rather if they were ready or not didn't matter to the one who would wage it. Thus she was perfectly okay with the Chuunin exams, and even if Genin from her village died, it was better that they died during the exams rather than war.

"Perhaps it's only me. But somethings tell me that the nation will no longer be safe. I don't know when, but war shall reach every one of our doors, and rather or not we are ready shall be determined than. But since I'm not one to hope my Shinobi can effectively protect Suna, I may have a war stimulation," Shinku continued, handing Lucifer a glass of water before taking a seat. "Of course only a selected few would know about it, but many shall believe we are actually under attack. It's a good way to expose where are defense is lacking in, and to see what my Shinobi need training in. Thus when war does come, they shall be ready."

Shinku smiled. "Perhaps you can run the same stimulation for your own village. But that won't be the only thing to do. Alliances would have to be formed so that in the case the forces battling prove stronger than expected, there are people who shall help us," she said, her voice filled with glee. "But I would like to know your own thoughts on this entire idea."

6Meeting Between Kages Empty Re: Meeting Between Kages Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 pm

Luci

Luci

Taking a sip of the cool water she listened on to the Kazekage. For someone her age she was knowledgeable which was probably one of the reasons why she was a Kage. She spoke of war simulations and how it would help pick out the weaknesses of the village. It was actually a very good idea and it would greatly help see where her ninja would stand. A deep sigh escaped her lips once the question of her opinions on the matter arose. Honestly Lucifer grew tired of leading a village, it was never her intentions to do so and she only became the Hokage because she was mere puppet in her fathers hands. In all her life she didn't think of anything other than what her father told her to think. In a word, her own life had passed her by considerably. Finishing off the water she looked at the Kazekage with light heavy eyes, Lucifer didn't realize it until now but she had some real work to attend to back in Konoha. " I think that is a splendid idea. Though I would like to further elaborate I have some business to take care of back in my own village. Something that needs my attention. Though I will return to Sunagakure.. It will most likely be not as the Hokage. Farewell Kazekage-San."
Bowing she smiled and walked out of the office placing her hat back on her head as she left out.
Stepping out into the sun she quickly departed from the village before anyone could stop her. Out of the gates and into the sands, Lucifer made her way back to Konoha.

[ exit ]

7Meeting Between Kages Empty Re: Meeting Between Kages Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:41 am

Anonymous

Shinku watched as the Hokage left, though she knew those words she spoke must be true. No one renounces their title as Kage unless they were serious, and she didn't believe Lucifer was joking. It would be a much different meeting indeed, with one a former Kage and the other a Kage. But they would still be equals, no matter their title.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum