Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tea with the Kazekage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tea with the Kazekage Empty Tea with the Kazekage Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:54 am

Anonymous

Shinku was sitting. That was obvious. But she was sitting and waiting for someone. Actually, she was sitting and waiting for the members of her squad to arrive. She had invited both her ‘students’ for afternoon tea, partially because she enjoyed afternoon tea during the afternoon and she didn’t have anything important to do on this particular afternoon. Thus, though it was last minute, she had set up tea for three and sent a message for her students. And she expected them to come rather they were busy or not. Her time had become precious upon becoming the Kazekage, and she wanted to know if these Genin were serious about being her students.

Shinku didn’t have the time to deal with unruly and disrespectful children, she also didn’t have the time to train children who would only forsake the skills taught to them. Thus this wasn’t a simple tea party. It was also a way to see if they were worthy to be the Kages students. The answer to question she would give them would determine rather or not that they would become official Genin under the tutelage of herself. And she had many questions in mind to ask the Genin. She also had answers in the case the Genin asked any questions of their own, since she wouldn’t give out anything that wasn’t asked for.

Thus she sat and waited for her lovely Genin to arrive. Taking a sip of tea, eying the door closely.

2Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:22 am

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

The day was young and Crow had been doing what he would usually do and that was either stalking pray from roof tops or causing trouble to increase his strength against others. Since he had passed the Ninja Academy on his first year he got labeled by the village as a 'Prodigy' of Sunagakure but that didn't spark any interest to Crow what so ever. All he cared about was killing and reaping lives, he was a total killing machine. He got assigned to the Kazekage's squad due to the fact that he was labeled as a 'Prodigy'. He had not choice what so ever and if it was upto Crow, he would rather work alone. Team mates do nothing but get in the way or stop him from killing his prey, merely a pain in his ass.
"Who should i kill today Hahahaha"
Crow said in a evil tone when he was interrupted by a bird that hovered over his head.
"Fuck off before i cook you for breakfast!"
Crow would say to the bird unsheathing his blade and licking the blunt sides with his tongue.

As the bird had prepared for take off, it dropped a mail on Crows head that pissed of him causing Crow to make a rude gesture to the bird before opening the mail to find out that his new sensei had wanted to meet him for a 'Tea party' which totally pissed Crow off.
"A FUCKING TEA PARTY!!! WHEN I GET THERE IM GOING TO KILL THAT STUPID SENSEI OF MINE!"
Crow would say jumping down into a nearby Shadow and traveling into the room where his sensei had been waiting.
Suddenly Crows voice echoed through out the room with himself still hiding in the shadow.
"Tell me 'Sensei'.. you really expect me to stop and have a tea party? what do you think i am? i am a killer! killers don't have tea party's!"
Crow would say slowly walking out from a shadow that rested behind a chair standing behind his sensei with his blade in his right arm ready to clean cut his sensei's head off if she had not reacted fast enough.

3Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:17 am

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

The wind brushed up against Alouras soft, pale cheek. Her short blond hair danced around as she walked towards the sitting Kage. Her elegance made Aloura just want to fall to the ground and pray. Was she as strong as they said? She thought. She wasn't sure. It was odd, not knowing that is. If it was true, that would certainly astonish Aloura, and it was not easy to amaze Aloura. Every fiber of her mind was based on stratagy, and the hopes of becoming an Abnu. 

However, despite her excitement, she was still no wear near the where she needed to be. As she kept walking, she over heard something loud, terrifying. As a bird flew above her, she over the voice of a screaming in the wind. Something about killing people?! Aloura couldn't see the person. She had no idea where it was coming from. She looked around, but she found no one. She shook her head, in hopes that what she heard was a joke as she continued on walking. 
------------------------------

It took a few minutes to get to Shinku. As she did, she could practically feel the power. It was strong enough to make an old man cry. As she got up close, she couldn't help but bow in respect. There was another man there, for who she did not know. When she was done bowing towards Shinku, she could tell he too had some kind of power involved. She turned her body, and bowed to him as well. She would then stay standing as she awaited further instructions from her sensei.

4Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:52 am

Anonymous

Instead of immediately answering the clearly pissed boy, Shinku chuckled into her sleeve. She found him to be amusing, the words that came out of his mouth was almost cute. Cute enough for an answer that would counter his statement that ‘killer didn’t have tea parties’. She was a killer, and here she was having a tea party, that doesn’t make her less of the murderer that she is. It actually, in the eyes of many others, made her scary since she could so easily hold a cup of tea with the hands she killed many with.

“Crow-chan, you should put your sword away before you hurt yourself. It would be, in the words of people with your sort of emotions, tragic to see a young Genin harm himself,” Shinku paused to take a sip from her tea cup, “especially in front of the Kazekage, or behind, whichever way you manage to harm yourself.” Another pause was taken, as another sip of tea was taken. She than put the cup down, swiveling in her seat so that she was now facing Crow, her face only inches from the tip of his sword.

But Shinku looked more amused than anything else, and she chuckled once again. “And if killers don’t enjoy tea parties, as you say, than what do you call this,” Shinku asked, waving her hand at the desk that had three tea cups and a teapot on top of it. “I suggest you join your teammate, and in case you didn’t know that was, she’s the pretty young lady who just entered the room. Much more civil than yourself, I may add.”

And with those words leaving her mouth, she spoke to Aloura, though her eyes wouldn’t leave Crow until he was next to Aloura. “Have a seat Aloura, and drink some tea. I shall start with the reason you two were summoned here upon Crow-chan taking a seat next to you. Though I hope he does it quickly, I don’t have a lot of time to waste putting someone into their place, and it would reflect badly on me if I were to fight a Genin,” Shinku said. “Either way, this meeting isn’t starting, until Crow-chan settles down.”

5Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:11 am

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

--------------------------------
Crow stood there with his hand ready to swing and cut his sensei's head right off her shoulders like a baseball player hitting a home run until he got a sudden shock.
“Crow-chan, you should put your sword away before you hurt yourself. It would be, in the words of people with your sort of emotions, tragic to see a young Genin harm himself,”
Crow would hear getting a slight shock.
“especially in front of the Kazekage, or behind, whichever way you manage to harm yourself.”
Crow heard before shaking a bit.
How the fuck did she know i was here.....
Crow thought when another strange occurrence happened. Another girl had entered the room which drew Crow's attention while watching the girl bow to not only his sensei but himself too before sitting down.
What the..... who is that and why is she bowing? can she not see me about to cut the Kazekage's head off...
Crow would think with the lust for blood and killing when his sensei would turn around and face him having the edge of his blade an inch away from her face.
“And if killers don’t enjoy tea parties, as you say, than what do you call this,”
Crow watched as his sensei would wave her hand backing Crow step back a bit from the shock that she wasn't afraid of him.
“I suggest you join your teammate, and in case you didn’t know that was, she’s the pretty young lady who just entered the room. Much more civil than yourself, I may add.”
He would heard before sheathing his blade and walking around to take a seat next to his new partner.

Crow sat down and turned his head towards the girl next to him, poking his tongue and making funny faces at her showing what kind of person he was.
"Civil this... civil that. FUCK being civil and fuck being polite! all i want to do is go on missions and kill some worthless ninja that this world seems to love producing."
Crow would say closing his eyes and leaning back on the chair with his solid abs showing.
-------------------------------

6Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:23 am

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

As the Kazekage recognized Alouras entrance, she sat down, taking a sip of tea. "Your voice..." she said as the boy sat down next to her. "Its so familiar." the monotoned young maiden would speak softly as her new partner, crow, began to blabber on about how being civil was "fucking stupid".  "Oh. So your the one i heard shouting about killing the Kazekage." she spoke, taking another sip of tea as he eyes stayed set on the table, not even bothering to look up towards the man to her side. "If it was only you, then i shall stop worrying myself about." as she took another sip of tea, she genitally placed the tea cup on the plate in front of her. It was obvious that this boy, Crow, was very irrational. He was going to end up being one of "those" people. The ones she hated. The ones that thought more of themselves then they actually were.

It was then a jolt entered her body as she quickly looked up. "I'm sorry." she said, her usual, uncaring voice still in place. "I did not mean to sound so rude." this was the most she had talking in a few weeks. However, she knew that around the Kazekage, speaking was one thing she had to do. "As you said we are partners, I must ask, madam," she began. "Are we here to be assigned a squad leader?" she asked her, looking with dead eyes as if she were to pass out at a moments notice.

7Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Anonymous

"Excellent!" Shinku exclaimed, swiveling her chair so that she now faced her sitting Genin. She examined their appearance for a bit before chuckling. "Now I guess you want to know why you've bee called here," Shinku stated, "it's simply because I want to see if you are worthy of being my students." Shinku paused to let the words sink into the heads of the Genin before she would continue. "You see, there are many talented Genin within the village. Many who would love to be trained by the Kazekage," Shinku took a sip of tea than continued, "but I only want the best."

"I refuse to waste my time by teaching Genin something they either won't take to heart and use, or Genin who are unmotivated to go any where in their career," she said, there was a serious look in her eyes as she spoke those words. She was basically saying that she didn't have time to deal with Genin that wouldn't actually use any of the skills she taught them and didn't know what they wanted to do with their Shinobi career. "So I ask you this… What are your intentions as the Shinobi of Suna?" Shinku asked, propping her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her intwined fingers, she waited for an answer to that question.

Shinku didn't want a generic answer. Anyone could say that their intentions was to protect the village or something of that sort. She wanted to know the real intentions of these children before she continued on with any of her other questions. "And just for added flavor, what do you wish to accomplish?"

8Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:09 am

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Crow sat there with nothing but a blank face, not showing any excitement or boredom, he was just show basically nothing... such emotions would give people the thought that he had been day dreaming but he was far from that. Upon watching his sensei turn around he heard a few words with such an obvious answer.
"Now I guess you want to know why you've bee called here."
Crow would then laugh a bit.
"Obviously... who wouldn't want to know why they are called when being brought to a place against your own will....
Crow would say softly closing his eyes to hear the next set of words that Shinku would speak.
"I refuse to waste my time by teaching Genin something they either won't take to heart and use, or Genin who are unmotivated to go any where in their career."
Crow would hear but still remain silent.

The next thing he heard would spark his interest a little bit causing him to open his eyes and look at Shinku.
"So I ask you this… What are your intentions as the Shinobi of Suna?"
Crow would let out an evil laugh before looking to his side directly at Aloura.
"First of all im going to murder every single weak shinobi on this planet like this one over here... then im going to assassinate the stronger ones and let Suna wreck havoc over these scared lands."
Crow would say licking his lips upon the word 'murder'.

Crow was a hard core killer and didn't care what he killed as long as it had blood that he could watch spill over the grounds, such a sicking sight for most people but for Crow? that was simply a way to give Crow joy and happiness.
"And just for added flavor, what do you wish to accomplish?"
Was the next question that Crow would hear before, once again closing his eyes and showing boredom.
"I wish to accomplish nothing more or less then full out killing, murdering and slaughtering."
Crow would say in a bored tone waiting for the meeting to end.

9Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:58 am

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Aloura ignored the ignorant responses which came from the mans mouth. He was asking to die soon, he did just admit to being a mass murderer. Or at least, wanting to be one. As he finshed taling she looked up. She was going to keep her answers short and sweet. "I wish to become a member of the Anbu." she spoke, her voice subtle yet light. "As for what I wish to accomplish?" she continued. "I have no anterior motives. I wish to occupy my time by helping people. I feel my life, existence, is boring..." she spoke, then looking up, awaiting the Kazekages response.

10Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Anonymous

Shinku thought for a bit, she actually thought for a long time. Or what seemed to be a long time. But she suddenly burst out in a fit of giggles, doing her best to muffle them with her shirt, but it didn't do much. Her eyes twinkle in mirth, as to say whatever was funny was that good. She wasn't laughing at Aloura, and she would let the young lady know, but she was laughing at Crow. His answer was funny, and amusing at the same time. But it also showed that the boy was arrogant and lacked common sense. Common sense would had told him that saying something like that in front of the Kazekage was asking for her to run a sword through his chest.

But Shinku wouldn't handle it right now. She wasn't too concerned about him killing her villagers that he deemed weak. Because she would place him on a grueling training course that would leave him tired. And if he were to kill one of her villagers, well he better run because she would be sending people to kill him. Though she wanted to speak, she had to get rid of the giggles which perhaps lasted for five minutes before they subsided.

"You have a sense of humor Crow-chan, but next time you shouldn't voice such intentions out loud. It may get you killed, and tells me you are to blunt to lie, or to stupid to lie, or just lack common sense all around," Shinku stated, her eyes on Crow. "Miss Aloura, your answer was very sensible, and if you had ulterior motives, than I didn't pick them up. You, unlike your incompetent teammate, have common sense. And I like that," she said, her eyes now on Aloura.

"Though Crow-chan is obviously an idiot, and it would be terrible to stunt Aloura's growth, I shall be taking you both on as students. You are to meet me at the training fields everyday at 4am sharp! Not a minute later. There the training shall begin, though it more like conditioning your body more than anything," Shinku stated, closing her eyes. "You two should have dinner to get to know each other. Other than that you two are dismissed." Her eyes reopened. "And Crow-chan. Please use the door on your way out, and don't kill Aloura," she would add, before turning her attention to whatever she needed to finish before the end of the day.

11Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:43 am

Crow

Crow
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Crow sat there in boredom looking around the room when he had heard some rather harsh and blunt words come from his 'sensei'
"You have a sense of humor Crow-chan, but next time you shouldn't voice such intentions out loud. It may get you killed, and tells me you are to blunt to lie, or to stupid to lie, or just lack common sense all around,"
Crow had heard listening to his partner get the complete opposite words from him.
"Though Crow-chan is obviously an idiot, and it would be terrible to stunt Aloura's growth, I shall be taking you both on as students. You are to meet me at the training fields everyday at 4am sharp! Not a minute later. There the training shall begin, though it more like conditioning your body more than anything,"
and soon after.
"And Crow-chan. Please use the door on your way out, and don't kill Aloura,"
Crow had heard the harsh words come from his sensei and with no words said he got up from the chair and walked towards the door.
"No thanks... i dont feel like being in this squad anymore, count me out."
Crow said in a rather quite and sadden tone before jumping into a nearby shadow and leaving the room.

Exit ~

12Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:23 am

Aloura

Aloura
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Aloura looked up. "Hes gone." she stated, smiling. She then stood up, and bowed towards the Kage. "I shall do as you command." she stated. She then looked up. "I trust i will see you soon." she said, turning around, and walking towards the end of the room. She then phased through the wall, leaving the kage with a note of where she was staying. 

[exit]

13Tea with the Kazekage Empty Re: Tea with the Kazekage Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:25 am

Anonymous

Shinku smiled, going to her paperwork which needed to be done before tonight. She had a feeling she wouldn't see Crow again, and if so, they wouldn't be from the same village. But she couldn't muster up the ability to care. But she knew the perfect missions she would have Aloura do.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum