Letter to the Kazekage Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Letter to the Kazekage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Letter to the Kazekage Empty Letter to the Kazekage Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 am

Anonymous

The dove would peck at the window of the office, flickering the letter signalling it's importance. Waiting for someone to open the window before flying in to release the letter on the desk of the respective kage. If the window was already open, the dove would just fly in.

Letter to the Kazekage wrote:
Dear Kazekage,

I implore you to listen to my request. I beseech you dear Kazekage. Several unruly characters have gone missing from my village and have ventured out into different villages. These ninja are wanted criminals and are labeled as deserters. The bounty on their heads is very costly and invoke not only my shinobi but hunter ninja to track them down. The known info on these deserters are within this message and I urge you to create wanted posters to be speedily plastered across your village. I employ your ninja as well as any world shinobi to take on this bounty, the opulence they receive will be great. I as Mizukage have already taken the initiative of contacting the world press so more publicity on the matter will arise. Thank you for your cooperation and I will see you in the near future.

P.S. Exams painted blue

WANTED POSTERS:
Spoiler:

Le Sovranità

2Letter to the Kazekage Empty Re: Letter to the Kazekage Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:35 am

Anonymous

Shinku opened the window, a bird coming in with a letter was a rare thing. A letter from the Mizukage even rarer. But she hadn't expected the letter to address, or warn, the villages that he had missing Genin running about. It was quite ironic since she was harboring one of them within her very village. And though she risk war with Kiri, she wouldn't send a perfectly good Genin to their death. No, instead she would have to discuss her course of action with her Anbu, and than relay the message to the Genin in question. But she didn't know where his friend was, nor did she actually care at the moment.

A message would be sent to the Mizukage, but not right now. No, she needed to first discuss, and than settle on a plan before sending a letter. Hopefully he wasn't one who became impatient when one doesn't reply quick enough.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum