Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Return of a Jounin [Private - Kazekage] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Return of a Jounin [Private - Kazekage]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Return of a Jounin [Private - Kazekage] Empty Return of a Jounin [Private - Kazekage] Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 am

Shinsei

Shinsei
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Shinsei hopped from building to building as he thought about what had happened while he was gone for a long term mission. It seems that the Kazekage that had taken care of him had died of old age and now, a new one had been set up to replace him. Shinsei, of course, had gone to pay respects first when he arrived at the village. He had recieved the grave news just as he was in the middle of his mission and he had opted to fully finish it rather than leave half-way.

Shinsei reminisced the times he had shared with the Kazekage. Those were few but very intimate for the young man. The Kazekage was his father of sorts and everytime he had visited Shinsei, he had brought scrolls of Jutsus for him to practice. Shinsei was eternally grateful for the support that the old man had given him, and he knew that with his passing, Shinsei now had to report to the new Kazekage for his new assignment.

The white haired Hyuuga stopped at the door of the Administration Building before walking in. Some of the shinobis in the building knew him and waved at him, while some didn't. Those who didn't were mostly newly promoted Genins and Chuunins who never got to meet the Hyuuga during his younger years.

Shinsei walked towards the Kazekage's office before knocking. He wasn;t sure what kind of a man or woman this new Kage of his is, but if all the rumours he had recieved from his sources were true, then the Kazekage was a she and she was a deranged woman.

Anonymous

Shinku was writing up the letter that would be sent to the Mizukage, no, Sovereign as a reply to the one he had so graciously sent her when she heard a knocking at the door. She paused for a moment, wondering whom she had a schedule meeting with at this hour, and if she did, she couldn't recall who it was suppose to be with. A list of names went through her head of the possible candidates, but none stuck out to her. Perhaps it was a returning Jounin, she had heard several were away on missions when she had assumed the role of Kazekage, and perhaps this was a returning one. She wondered if he had already been informed about the death of the previous Kazekage, though she doubt he didn't, but it was rude to leave him waiting outside.

She shoved the letter under a pile of other papers that needed some loving, before sitting up straight in her chair. "Come in," Shinku spoke, her eyes resting on the door as she waited to see whom it was.

Shinsei

Shinsei
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Shinsei heard the welcoming phrase and opened the door to go in. As he gazed at the table where the old Kazekage used to sit, he saw another occupying it. It seems his intel was right, the Kazekage was a woman. The woman in question had waist-length brown hair with long bangs that framed her round face. She wore a pink flower on her hair. She also had chocolate brown eyes with neatly plucked eyebrows over them. Shinsei could guess her height was around five foot four.

Shinsei walked towards the new Kazekage before bowing, "Lady Kazekage, I have just come back from a long-term mission for the old Kazekage and I am here for a new orders."

Shinsei waited for her reply as he stood there calm and collected. Either way, he was going to do what the Kazekage wanted him to do.

Anonymous

Shinku hadn't expected for the guess to be correct, since honestly she was really bad at guessing. But she smiled as she watched the young man strode into the office. He didn't look either older or younger than her, despite the fact that he had white hair, something she hadn't expected to see. Her head tilted to side as she continued to examine the young man, and was only snapped out of this process by his voice. "I'm sorry, I don't actually have any new orders for you, thus you can relax until a time that I do give you orders. But before than, what is your name exactly?" Shinku replied, her eyes locking onto the visitors.

She was sure she could find his file somewhere around the office, the previous one seem to like keeping personal tabs on his Shinobi, but it would be easier to find the file if she knew his name. "And do we know one another by any chance?" Shinku added. She had a feeling that the answer would be a no, but there was no harm in asking.

Shinsei

Shinsei
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Shinsei heard the Lady Kazekage's reply and only nodded. He knew with the ascension of the new Lady Shadow, his orders from old would be eradicated and be given new ones. But, it seems at this moment that he would not be given new orders. He would wait, of course. But for the time being, he would have to do normal missions, just like any Jounin of Sunagakure. Oh, he would miss hunting the missing nins of SUna, but a break would be well appreciated.

He heard the question and answered quickly, "No, I believe not. I was kept under tabs all the time due to my heritage and rarely socialized when I was young. As for my name, it's Shinsei. Shinsei Hyuuga."

Anonymous

"Oh. Well it's nice to officially meet you, Shinsei Hyuuga," Shinku said, her voice soft and filled with amusement. "I'm Shinku Himitsu, I do hope we have many encounters," she said. "But if that is all, you are dismissed, lest you have any questions." Shinku picked up a piece of paper from the pile, implying that she was busy at the moment. But she was actually going to look for the file on Shinsei as soon as he left. There was going to be a large amount of information that she would discover, information that was good for her to know. But that wouldn't happen until Shinsei left.

Shinsei

Shinsei
Suna Jounin
Suna Jounin

Shinsei knew when he was being a nuisance, therefore he just bowed lowly before slowly walking away. He was going to first grab some missions to top off his bank account before thinking of anything else. He knew that by dumping the word "heritage" in his sentence, the Kazekage would definitely try to pry for information now. If he was succesfull with his plan, then sooner or later the Kazekage would call for him to resume his missions. His track record was great simply because of his bloodline, a bloodline that shouldn't even exist in Sunagakure. And this bloodline made him great in his missions.

Walking out the door, Shinsei shook his head before slowly leaving the premise. Now, it was time to reacquaint himself with the new Sungakure. Who knows, he might even make some friends in this new envirnonment.

Exit

Anonymous

Shinku watched as Shinsei left, before promptly looking for his file. It should be somewhere in the office, and she was going to find it no matter what.

[End topic]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum