Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Mission Breifing wrote:Name: Dojo master #1
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Mizukage
Rewards: 75 Ryu
Participants: One Person
Daily: Yes
Description:The recently opened dojo of shinobi battle practices has been recruiting new members. The master has gotten wind of your ability and wishes to 'train' you and 'test' you. Just participate in his class today, and the mission will be completed. This is a all around test of combat, do anything.
The morning due stuck to the bronze earth like mosquitoes on a bright light. The Kirigakure air was sharp and cold as it winded through your airways ventilating the lungs. It was a beautiful morning in Kirigakure no Sato, the sun shined with a sense of omniscience and the wind cast a marvelous presentation of oak leaves breezing by those who walked the grand village's streets. It was a glorious morning, and perfect for those who needed a good start to their days. One that would fit this scenario would be none other than Nezumi Kotonashi. The young brave, gentle, and vigorous twenty-two year old stood firmly on the somber ground outside his former run-down training dojo that had recently re-opened under the new name 'Dragon's Layer'. Not impressed by the new change, he decided to pay the dojo a visit and to reminisce on his youth. His face was full of color, and his brown hair waved almost illuminating the strong, slender and tall Nezumi. He was calmly awaiting for the dojo to open and right before he knew; Souzen the puppet sage, a sennin in Kirigakure and his former teacher at the dojo had appeared.

Meanwhile.....

It always helped when you were a puppet. Nerves, they didn't function like normal. Especially the optic nerves. Souzen had redirected all flow of information from his eyes directly to his brain when he had changed himself into a puppet. In this moment, Souzen already had eyes on Nezumi before he was even close to the dojo itself. Best part was he didn't even have to pluck his own eye out, just create another one from glass. Him and Nezumi went way back and he was rather surprised he would return back to the dojo. He was a star pupil who grew tremendously during his stay at the dojo. But as the years passed the dojo diminished, and a new one was built in it's place. At first sight of Nezumi, Souzen couldn't wait to recollect on all the old times. Though there was something else he wanted from his old student. A little grin came across his face before fading for a moment. Letting out a sigh, "First he disappears after ascended to ANBU, now he wants to comeback. Such an ungrateful brat." his form flickered for a moment before he was gone from view.

Inner confides of the dojo resembled that of an actual training ground. A large open area that was occupied by 5 circular rings, each set on the ground in a resemblance to that of it's respective direction: north, south, east & west. With the largest circle set in the middle. An open sky light could be seen overhead. Upon entering the dojo he had made haste to assimilate to the air conditions which were more cooler than outside. He adorned a black cloak that covered most of his face along with the rest of his body. Masking his appearance wasn't for him to seem reprobate or wicked, but just to shield from rays of light beaming down from the over barring sun that peered out of the skylight. Skin maintenance wasn't a consistent habit of his, but he was still cautious. He made way towards centerpiece of the dojo, the largest of the circular rings. A breeze began to pick up. Circling around a singular point, dust kicking up from the ground. The form of Souzen appeared within the circling dust and wind. "Well well." he comments stepping forward a bit. As he stepped forward the wind and dust settled down. "So... What happened to you? You finally decided to comeback and see your old teacher..." he crossed his arms. Floating down from above towards the ceiling were a pair of glass eyes, additional ones. Both stopped floating behind Souzen's shoulder's while his own eyes stared to Nezumi waiting for his answer. Chills trembled fiercely down Nezumi's spine. Souzen had emerged, and the composer he humbly shown wasn't any different from the last time Nezumi had seen it. He was once apart of Souzen's dojo, however after he became an ANBU Nezumi left him in the past. It was pathetic of him, and he knows nothing could really excuse his absence. Nezumi didn't plan on telling Souzen why, because the sennin surely didn't want to hear an excuse. Instead Nezumi would make his answer sweet and simple. Well.. maybe not sweet.

"Well Souzen-sama" Nezumi's voice was deep and clear, his voice didn't not falter despite the sennin's intimidating structure. "I was less mature, I continued to tell myself I could take on the world, I lost sight of my priorities, and I failed to keep to the commitment I had made with you and the dojo. My apologies Souzen-sama." Now, before the sennin asked the next rhetorical question Nezumi decided he would go ahead and explain. "Enough talk though, I hear you've been looking for new students to train Souzen-Sama, how about for old time sake we go at it, you and me." Nezumi's voice trailed off as he awaited his answer.

"Barely an excuse my young friend", Souzen-sama paused a moment looking upward. "Eventually everyone's ambitions come to the forefront of their mind. For some it backfires and begins a downward spiral. For others it helps to push them forward and helps them achieve their fullest potential", a smirk came across his mouth a bit. Nezumi based Souzen's resolution off of having seen both of those examples before in his lifetime. He seemed to watch the young ANBU Captain, reflecting on his younger days as a lowly genin in hid dojo. His eyes judging and deciphering all the little movements and emotions that flashed across his face and body language. "He's grown so much over the years, into a real shinobi" Souzen-sama thought to himself. His arms unfolding and resting at his sides.

"Lets see if you have developed anymore then where you were last time. Show me what you can do", he motioned with his head and neck for the young ANBU Captain to give it a try. Rather interesting, not many get to say they were trained by Souzen. And even fewer get to say they were allowed to spar with him during their training session.

Anonymous

It was something incredible. Something for sure. Souzen stood there, so composed, so nonchalant. Nezumi had been challenged by a sennin, a test that had either a pass or fail ratio. Nezumi's thoughts raced, and he wondered what he could do. What he should do. First thing first, Nezumi's hands pulled up together and form one single hand-seal. His body tightened, his muscles focused, his strength increased and body became one with his foundation. Hidden Mist Technique had been placed in affect. Now step two, he would have to determine whether ranged or close based attacks would work first. Souzen was giving Nezumi time to think, which was apparently the first handicap Nezumi would receive. Nezumi located a small boulder near by, on the training field decorated with many sorts of environments. Nezumi's plan was finally set in stone. Literally.

Nezumi dashed forward right toward Souzen, he leaped around him, standing behind him. This was no advantage against Souzen, as the sennin would not lose defense on his backside, however his movement if he were to turn would be affected by a split second, perhaps the split-second that would save his life. Secondly, he created a series of hand-seals and placed them upon the ground. "Blowing Lift" The ground Souzen stood on would now lose gravity rapidly and in a ascending momentum meaning that Souzen would be lifted quickly off the ground. Next Nezumi leaped farther back, throwing two kunai sharply toward Souzen, both with two small ornaments attached that Nezumi got ready to detonate. Souzen barely flinched though, not a single thing seemed to move when Nezumi took off charging at him. It had been something he had seen twenty million times before in his life, people charging recklessly at him. Was never a good idea. As Nezumi leaped to the side, Souzen didn't turn but the floating eyes did. Unfair advantage, probably but would others in the world give Nezumi a level playing field? No.

Seeing the hand seals Souzen knew would was coming, ash alteration. There was one thing though, Nezumi stood upon the ground that Souzen controlled. From his torso a cable of metal and wire slide forth ripping through the shirt he had on underneath his jacket. The blade of it sharp enough to split a person's skull in half, this same blade pierced into the ground. Souzen's head spun a complete 180 around as he stared back to Nezumi, never one really for hiding what he was... A puppet. "Tsk Tsk... I've been around you youngin's all my life, you'll need some new tricks. You all learn the same style of battle. Face one of you, you'd know how to face all of you" he said. Forming a string of his own hand-seals. Earth elemental chakra seeped into the ground. Outside of the ash cloud a wolf head of stone and earth arose, curiosity of Souzen's Doton: Ookami Tobidougu. Fully forming,  the mouth quickly opened and pointed towards Nezumi. Heaving out a breath the wolf released a barrage of mud projectiles towards Nezumi. Nezumi suddenly knew what was happening, Souzen-sama, the famous puppet sage, was a puppet himself. Nezumi was now facing the devil, someone who would be immune to basic attacks. Something else was pondering him, Souzen was right. A sennin of Kirigakure would know all about the ninja within his village. He was right, Nezumi would have to adapt, he would have to come up with a new stage of attacks. He didn't bother detonating the explosive tags on the kunai. It would be useless. "Now what to do." The mud projectiles came fiercely. Flipping backwards out of the way, Nezumi leaped high, directly above the sennin, and because of the the area being surrounded in ash he was able to shift his weight back downwards like a bullet, without his masters knowledge. Perhaps foolish, but Nezumi did not fear his demise, his creativity needed to be tested, this was as creative as it gets.

Souzen lifted one of his natural arms. The sleeve ruffling a little bit. A torrent of snakes burst from the sleeve upward at Nezumi. With the gravitational force and his potential energy all forcing him downward, it was much harder for him to dodge the barrage of snakes, which had only a cynical goal. Bind him, not harm him. Souzen tilted his head looking upward towards the incoming Nezumi. Not waiting to see if the snakes had landed or not, Souzen continued on with his attack. "Your done...." was all he spoke. Glancing towards the young man, with a sigh he looked at Nezumi's face, "Now you know why I choose to become a puppet, no blood or pain" he says before retracting the snakes. Nezumi's eyes beamed with satisfaction as the sennin unleashed his attack. Since the downward force was so intense, Nezumi quickly let his plan unfold, hoping that the sennin would now recognize that Nezumi was in fact, a prodigy. Substitution Technique. The stone that had been in Nezumi's thoughts since the battle started was now in the place of Nezumi, soaring downward toward Souzen. The stone was large, and heavy enough to crush the puppet sennin. Perhaps the sennin would decide whether or not he had passed or failed after this last strike. This would all come to be answered after the sennin dealt with the boulder that was rapidly soaring at him. The stone was only inches away.

Multiple hands came in handy, pardon the pun. He formed a short string of hand seals and pulled down the shirt he had on. Revealing a swirling metal disk right about where his sternum should be. Coils of metal seemed to meld away into his body from this metal disk, it was reminiscent of something that Akasuna no Sasori created. In fact it was partly based off of his design. As the hand seals finished a pulse of chakra was released from the disk upward. With a wave of one of the other unoccupied hands the larger boulder shattered. By using Doton: Koishi Renda Souzen he was able to destroy the large boulder and guide the pebbles into the ground harmlessly around him. If one was to look from above the formation of the pebbles striking into the ground would look like the Kirigakure symbol. "Hmm, good job boy...good job", Souzen said silently to himself. It was finally over. The sennin had given Nezumi a shot, and Nezumi had used it. He might not of been able to do anything, but he tried, and perhaps that would stick with the sennin. Oh well. Nezumi started to turn, and as he walked off he spoke just loud enough for Souzen to hear. "Thank you Souzen-sama, I will forever be indebted to you as my one and only teacher." With a bow, Nezumi left.

Anonymous

[2,175 Words]
[Mission Complete]

Topic END

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum