Dojo Master #1 [Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dojo Master #1 [Solo] Empty Dojo Master #1 [Solo] Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:58 am

SilentLuridity

SilentLuridity
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Mission:

The request came via a messenger from the Mizukage. The Mizukage was relaying a message for all the impressive new Genins to go to the new dojo for specialized training. Daisuke wasn't exactly new, he had been a Genin for two years already, but then again, 2 years ago there was a different Mizukage. The idea that the new one could possibly care about his well-being was a laughable thought, at least to Daisuke. He did not trust anyone to show any care or concern for others, not after what he had been through.

Nevertheless, the prospect of training was something that appealed to him. Though he had yet to show any motivation towards taking the Chunnin exam, he had spent tireless hours working on his Jutsu, and showing Shou what he did. In time, he hoped Shou would learn, but without an elder of the Inuzuka clan, he was just winging things on how to utilize his canine companion. So in short, he and Shou could both use the training attention. However, the likelihood of one of the instructors at this new Dojo being an Inuzuka was ... unlikely; in his mind at least.

Daisuke dressed in his usual attire; a form fitting black suit with a dark blue top and pants. White bandages, covering the markings on his body he wished to hide, peeked out at the neckline and at the edge of the sleeves. A pack was strapped to his belt, behind the left hip, holding the majority of his tools, while another pack was strapped to the side of his right leg, with more kunai and shuriken available there. With Shou perched upon his shoulder, Daisuke was ready to wander off to the dojo.

Once there, he was shown to the main training area, where dummy targets lined the walls, other tools and weapons were strewn about in several places, some in use as other students practiced against the dummies and actual partners. Daisuke was shown to the far side of the door, where an instructor waited for him.

"Ohayo, Daisuke-san. We have heard many things about your abilities, and wish to see them for ourselves. You have shown yourself to be reluctant to take the Chunnin Exam, yet you were capable of leaving the village without Jonin support, and killing your father and three older brothers, single-handed."

Daisuke cringed. He did not like facts of his life being declared so plainly and openly, even if they were at home and off by themselves. It was knowledge he would have rather kept secret. More to the point, their knowing it, and still having done nothing about it, only said to him that they cared little for him. "What of it?" he murmured quietly.

"This action proves you have the strength to be a Chunnin. I wish to confirm this. So, please... show me your strength."

These kinds of words meant, to Dorian, a fight. He took a step back, putting his hands up, ready to defend himself, but the instructor did not come, the instructor merely stood there, smiling brightly. When the confusion showed on Daisuke's face, the instructor chuckled.

"Please understand, Daisuke-san, I do not seek to harm you. If what you are capable of is true, you would be an asset to the village. I must know if the rumors are true, or inflated. Your father and brothers are dead, this we can confirm, but did you operate alone? Show me your strength. Strike me, with whatever jutsu you like. I merely wish to see what sort of power you contain within you."

So they only cared because he might be able to help them. Them helping him had not seemed to come into the factor unless that help merely helped him help them better. He narrowed his eyes in disgust, and sighed. Despite his opinions on their motivations, he still needed to be stronger, to find his sister, to endure this horrid world. He needed more power, so if they could make him stronger, perhaps he could be a tool of the village. For now. He would demand answers in time.

To display his power, though, that would be what he would focus on right now. So, leaping back, he set his hands to the tiger seal, and turned his eyes to Shou.

Dainamikku Makingu

With a nod, the pup leaped off his shoulder, and with remarkable control and precision, shot off a short spurt of urine at the instructor. The pup landed on the ground and barked at Daisuke.

Jūjin Bunshin

Shou transformed into an exact duplicate, in appearance, to Daisuke. Both human and dog, whichever was which, grasped a pair of Kunai, and crouched to get some leverage for a leap. From opposite angles, they would lean into the air, towards the instructor. As chakra built up from Daisuke and Shou, they began to spin rapidly.

Tsūga

The bombardment struck, but there was a solidity to it, as if they had hit a stone wall. Typically, it was strong enough to break stone, but chakra-infused stone could withstand it, perhaps. Especially since this instructor was definitely not of the Genin-level as well. On top of it all, Shou was not fully trained yet, and he was still learning along with Daisuke. But, he was not finished.

2Dojo Master #1 [Solo] Empty Re: Dojo Master #1 [Solo] Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:13 am

SilentLuridity

SilentLuridity
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Daisuke and Shou came to skidding halts once their spins from Tsuga let up, they were behind the instructor, and looking towards him, Daisuke could definitely see the stirred clouds of smoke and debris from a damaged stone wall. They hadn't hit the instructor at all. But that was not all. Once more, he formed seals, and started again. Daisuke did not want to give the instructor time to react and so he combined techniques.

Gatsūga
Shunshin no Jutsu

Using the scent from Shou's urine, they teleported as quickly as they could, right on top of the instructor, and began another series of fast spins. The attack chiseled away at stone again though, and though they broke through it, Daisuke and Shou turned to look back to the instructor after their second assault, only to see him stepping out from, and over the debris left behind from two separate stone walls. Unphased, untouched, and yet, Daisuke was panting heavily, and Shou as well was tired.

"Wonderful, Daisuke-san. Accurate focus and devastating effect." Yet he was untouched, much less harmed. He did not expect to harm a Jonin, but untouched? Was his father truly a pathetic excuse for a ninja in the end, and Daisuke had merely lacked the courage to take him down sooner? There was more to the story then that, but Daisuke's teeth ground in anger as this was what went through his mind.

Shou's transformation ended, and he was once more just a little pup. He leaped up onto Daisuke's shoulder, whimpering in concern, as Daisuke stared in surging rage at the instructor. However, he was still weary, so all he could do was curl up on Daisuke's shoulder, and rest.

"I am quite pleased..." he began.

"Shut up!" Daisuke shouted. "It did nothing..."

"Daisuke-san, I am not just a Jonin. My earth shields should be too strong for a mere Genin to break. But you shattered them in single strikes. This is promising skill. You should not put yourself down."

"Fool, Pathetic, Weakling," Kouryuu chanted. Kyouinu merely groaned inwardly. Slowly, Daisuke stood up straight, and stared at the instructor. Despite his anger over the situation, and his lack of satisfaction with the excuses given, behind it all, it seemed like encouragement. It did not seem to fit with the whole idea of only being interested in improving him to gain benefit for the village, but shaking such a notion would not be easy.

"So... what now? I attacked. It's clearly impossible for me to strike you..."

"Your timing is good, but you should work on less... direct movement. Do not let your enemy see what you intend."

"I know that," Daisuke growled. Shou barked in protest.

The instructor smiled, a soft chuckle coming behind closed lips. "Well, thank you for humoring me Daisuke-san. I saw what I wished to. You may return to other duties, or whatever else you wish. But, you may hear from me again."

With a grunt, Daisuke nodded, and turned to depart. Once outside of the dojo, he stuffed his hands into his pockets, and wandered back home. He had not had any other plans for the day, so he merely decided to relax. Maybe later, he would go out again and see if he could snag some sake.

Chakra:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum