Dojo Return [Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dojo Return [Solo] Empty Dojo Return [Solo] Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:14 am

SilentLuridity

SilentLuridity
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Dojo Master #2:

Once more, Daisuke found himself standing before the same instructor he had met last time. It had not been long, in fact, he had wondered if the man had planned to call him again later simply to give him time to rest and recover his chakra. Daisuke's eyes narrowed as he looked the instructor over. The man was not exactly old looking, wearing a long white robe, and as Daisuke had experienced, he had control over Earth techniques.

"Ohayo, Daisuke-san," the instructor called out. "Welcome back."

"Hai, hai..." Daisuke murmured lazily.

"I would like you to spar with me again, Daisuke-san, but this time, perhaps you can try something about which we discussed last time? Hmm. Don't just attack me, treat it like a real fight, and try to take me down."

The instructor was not a Genin or a Chunnin, so Daisuke truly wondered how he was supposed to take the guy down in a spar. However, what better way to see where his training had gotten him, than to do his best.

"Very well," Daisuke stated.

Without waiting, Daisuke started forming seals; Ram, Snake, Tiger, and with an exertion of his chakra, a cloud of smoke billowed up around him. He focused his chakra further, and holding the Tiger seal in place, another burst of smoke erupted around him.

When the smoke cleared, three Daisuke's stood there, staring at the instructor. They began running, and actually spread out to run a few circles around the instructor. Would the instructor see what had happened? Daisuke figured the instructor was not so stupid that he couldn't see what had been done, but he had to try anyway, and so the three leaped up into the air, and used the same spot on the wall to kick off, one after the other. They soared through the air, and partway to him, they all began spinning. They moved from side to side in the process a bit, but soon they would come drilling for the instructor, one after the other.

Hmm, one transformed dog, one clone, and one real Daisuke-san. He mixed the three up so as to try and fool me about which one was fake, to try and delay or mess up my timing of use of a earth barrier. But, Daisuke-san, a regular Bunshin does not cast a shadow.

He waited, and then the instructor rose the earth shield, coming up slightly delayed behind the first of the Daisukes spiraling his way.

Seems too easy... Are you trying, Daisuke-san?

Chakra Pool:

Last edited by SilentLuridity on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

2Dojo Return [Solo] Empty Re: Dojo Return [Solo] Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:29 am

SilentLuridity

SilentLuridity
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

As the earth shield came up to block, the first in line of Daisuke's passed the spot it would block. Onward it rushed, and collided with the instructor. This one was no clone, otherwise it would have passed through his body and then disappeared in a puff of smoke. Instead, he drilled against the instructor, and brought him to the ground.

"Gatsuga!" and then the instructor disappeared in a puff of smoke. The second Daisuke passed through the wall, and he too disappeared in a puff of smoke, and here, Shou, mimiced Daisuke with the spiral, chipping away at the wall, and drilling through it.

Bouncing up from his attack against what had turned out to be a Shadow Clone of the instructor, Daisuke avoided Shou's following form. Upon touching down on the ground, Shou reverted from his duplicate form of Daisuke back to his original shape, and leaped up to Daisuke's shoulder. From out of the rafters of the Dojo, the instructor leaped back down to the ground, and smiled.

"Interesting, Daisuke-san, but a Bunshin does not make a shadow. Leading, in a straight line assault, with a clone, makes no sense, unless you intend to substitute the clone backwards in the line, to present yourself with an advantage. And then little Shou in the back, to make sure the assault succeeds. If you had hit me, I'm sure my wall would have crumbled, and Shou would have helped drive me unconscious. But, I knew where your clone would be."

Daisuke tsk'd. Not that he expected to win, but having his plan explained so thoroughly to him was never a pleasing thing. Was he improving at all? Daisuke folded his arms, and flopped back into a sitting position, as he looked at the instructor. Could this work at all? Could he do something that would catch the instructor by surprise? Was there anything he could do to make an impact without first advancing in his training further?

"Giving up, Daisuke-san?"

"No," he said in a deep, cold sounding tone, as his eyes scanned the man left and right.

Chakra Pool:

3Dojo Return [Solo] Empty Re: Dojo Return [Solo] Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:48 am

SilentLuridity

SilentLuridity
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Quietly, Daisuke sat there, staring at the instructor. At this point, Daisuke realized he did not have much in the way of strategic plans because of a general lack of knowledge regarding alternate techniques. He could throw out a smoke bomb, attempt to blind his foe this way, but then, since the Instructor knew him, all he would have to do was surround himself on all sides in a dome earth shield, and that would block or disrupt any attack Daisuke could throw at him. Not to mention, he did not know if he had enough Chakra to pull off a full out attack like he had a moment ago. He would have to be able to do more than simply blind, he would have to distract.

He grasped a kunai, and prepared to throw it. To which, the instructor merely frowned. The kunai flew into the air, and the instructor moved to avoid it, rather easily in fact. As it zipped by his head, he tsk'd and frowned.

"Daisuke-san..." He didn't get any further. Shou had leaped up in front of his face, and... a splash of urine struck him in the face, blinding him. As he covered his face, Shou's feet landed atop the instructor's head. He pushed off and leaped out of the way.

With a single Tiger seal held, Daisuke focused his chakra and once again, launched himself off into a spiraling frenzy towards his instructor. Unfortunately for Daisuke, he struck one small earth shield after another, shattering them one by one, till he was face first in the ground at the Instructor's feet. The instructor was bent over, and with a fist, he pounded his own chest, and spat out a pool of water. With which, he began cleaning his eyes.

"Ah, that burns!" He exclaimed as he washed his eyes. "Nice attempt, though, Daisuke-san, I am pleased. Retrieve your kunai, and you may go. Though, I can pretty much guarantee, I'll be calling on you again. Itai... what do you feed Shou to make this acidic!?"

Daisuke harumphed, and scrounged his way to his feet only to fold both arms over his chest. With a heaved sigh, and a few curses muttered under his breath, he'd venture off towards the door. Along the way, Shou leaped back up onto Daisuke's shoulder, and crawled into the front of his jacket.

Chakra Pool:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum