Takigakure

ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Empty ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Sabo

Sabo

I would like some type of story between us all that goes back six years. No fighting will be happening in the topic in the topic just talking about things, so please join.

Link: http://www.narutonexusrp.com/t4438-clash-of-clanshyuuga-clan-head-and-uchiha-clan-head-maybe-other-clans#23046

Also you can post here if you wanna know what will be talked about in that thread....

The topic is a flashback...you can join if you weren't clan head six years ago, you can just say you are a representative or something. Or come with the current clan head and talk for him.

Last edited by Sabo on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

2ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

im a clan head :O

3ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Inform me puppet . . .

4ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Sabo

Sabo

Well basically the Uchiha clan head, me, will be holding a meeting to talk about working with each other to do some things..that I will say IC..so just join. If you don't like what I say just leave. Dis willz be some good Cd for us all!

5ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:03 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Is the thread a flashback? I've got some important events going on right now to where I can't be out of the village at the moment.

6ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Sabo

Sabo

Yes it is a flashback..six years ago..

7ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:15 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

I am clan head as well. But since it is a flash back of 6 years could I have been sent as representative and not the actual head. Be insulted if it pleases you...

8ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL CLAN HEADS!!! Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:19 pm

Sabo

Sabo

Sure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum