His ugly past

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1His ugly past Empty His ugly past Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:28 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

His ugly past LandofIron
The time was a few year ago when Sabo had decided he would no longer live in the city after running away from his family but in the dangerous wilds of the Land of Iron; as his family on a couple of times also got him back from the people they sent to find him. The boy is ragged clothes who dragged his feet in the snow continued to go on, even though a blizzard was raging. But it seemed, from the calm and unfazed expression on the boy's face, that he was fine with everything that is going on around him. And that was completely true as Sabo was fine with himself walking through a blizzard in snow that started to go up to his waist, as he felt it was better then having to be around people he hated. But he also knew that he would need to find a place to rest and warm up in, and that would begin to be his first priority right now. "That should do." he would say to himself as he would spot a cave up ahead in the forest he was in. But before going in he would grab himself some things that he would need to start a fire, as it would be foolish to not bring everything he needed before heading into the cave. So now that he had everything that could make a fire Sabo would head to the cave, even though he knew that a bear could easily be hibernating in it. But that wouldn't really be a bad thing. It would just be hard for Sabo to kill his prey without it hurting him. But sadly there wasn't a bear in the cave, well not at the opening where Sabo would make his camp at. "..Now to make a fire..." Sabo would say as he would begin to set everything up so he could start. Even though he felt he could start a fire with every he had he would actually fail, which kinda irritated him. But he wouldn't get worked up he wasn't that cold, as his time in the wilds has made him get used to the weather. This would actually put a smile on Sabo's face as he remembered, about four months ago, he found it hard to do anything but slowly he got used to it. He taught himself how to defend himself by using sticks and rocks, he would stop thinking of the times he had those months ago and focus on making this fire. He would finally get a small fire going and would then he would lay down and get close to the fire, but not to close as didn't know how to treat burns. "Before you run you gotta walk..before you walk you gotta crawl...but before that you must be born." Sabo would say as he would fall to sleep. He spot those words every night before going to bed, as that was what he was doing. And at that current time Sabo was just being born, as he had many things to teach himself or be taught. 

Sabo would wake up up early in the morning to the sound of a crow, his fire being also completely dead as embers only gave it a pulse. "Good morning" Sabo would hear as he would fully open his eyes and examine the cave. The boy wouldn't address the person who spoke to him as they weren't important at this moment. Sabo wasn't the only one who had been sleeping by the fire he made as it seemed others, three in total, also used it to keep warm through the night. This didn't anger Sabo much as he wasn't an greedy person at all he just wish he knew they would also be staying in the cave with him, he would have made another fire so he could be away from them. As Sabo truly hated just being around other human's but it wasn't in Sabo to not respond to be told good morning, even though it would be late. "Sup....so why are you guys in here with me?" Sabo would ask as he would stand to his feet and lean up against the wall of the cave, looking in the eyes of the girl that had told him good morning. At times he would look over at the others that slept still, as they all seemed to be of the same age. 

"Eh?...well." The girl would blush a bit from the question and how expressionless Sabo was. She would rub the back of her head and look down at the ground, she would then start messing around with a mall rock. From all she did and how long it was taking her to answer his simple question Sabo would sigh, but before he could tell her never mind she would answer. "Our master told us to get out....I don't know why but she told us to leave and not come back till we climbed the..the..The Three Wolves mountains...And then wait for her there. B-but we aren't at all strong enough to go on such a journey...and when don' even know how to get all the way up there...." After she said that the other would wake up and say good morning, but Sabo wouldn't pay mind to them at all. 

"Why does she want you guys to do that? From the looks of it you are fucking pathetic...some of the weakest pieces of sh-" Sabo would stop talking as he would notice that his words, even though truthful, seemed to change the atmosphere. From the happy morning those kids seemed to start with turned to a one of anger and despair. Sabo didn't really care though as he hated them, but felt he shouldn't have disrespected them like that so would help them."Before you guys yell at me let me say this..." Sabo would walk over to the entrance of the cave. "For how disrespectful I was I will help you on your quest...as I have been to The Three Wolves mountains a few times and have found a easy path to get to the top. er well the top of one of them or the middle of them. But just know I can get you anywhere you want on those mountains." Sabo didn't really expect them to agree to what he asked but would be surprised when they all three would hug him from behind.  "THANK YOU!" they would all say in unison. 
"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" Sabo would yell as he didn't want to be touched at all by people he hated. They would but laughed at how made Sabo was, and how he also was blushing from being hugged. As Sabo ever since he could remember has avoided every hug someone tried to give him, no matter who it was. " Before we go I want you guys to g and gather a few things....any type of food you can get and also some good firewood. Get all of that and we will go first thing tomorrow." Sabo would tell them with a blank expression on his face.

"YES SIR!" The three would say as they would run off to go and get what they were told to get, Sabo would sigh at how happy they were to go get those things. "Now I will make some type of weapons...as it will be dangerous." He would say as he would sit down over by the things he had brought into the cave last night. As he would being to make the simple weapons he would begin to hum a little nursery rhythm that he grew up to.  He would yawn a bit after doing this for about two hours, and all that time wouldn't notice that someone would be watching him. 

"What crudely made and looking weapons."  Someone women would say as she began to walk over to Sabo and look at the weapons he had spent two hours making. She would then begin to laugh at him and point out all the flaws of his little toys, which she called. Seeing that Sabo was ignoring made her get an pissed of expression," I fucking hate you..you little shit! You and those kids you are helping..." She would lean against the cave wall, but before she could go on on how she hated Sabo and those kids Sabo would finally stop working on the weapons he made."Do you think? That I give one single fuck about what you say? As I also hate those fucking kids and also hate you...bitch..I am only helping them because I disrespected them..Now why don't you just get th- " Sabo would stop talking as he would see that the women had a katana on her hip, and this intrigued Sabo a lot. "You have a sword?!?" 

"BWHAHAHAH! You call me a bitch and say you hate me and then ask if this is a sword?!?" She would quickly draw her blade, and walk over to Sabo so he could see it up closer. "You know I came here to kill those kids..and anyone who was with them. BUT you changed my one as I don't hate you that much as I do those kids and everyone else...so I have something I want to tell you all." And with that she would put her sword back in its scabbard and lean up against the wall. The two of them would just stare at each other in silence for about four hours, and after the four hours the three kids would return. The would put everything they could get and give it to Sabo, along with their bags. "MASTER!" the three of them would yell as they ran over to her to hug her, and for some reason she would embrace them with open arms. "I am sorry for how I treated you guys! Please forgive! " She would tell them with a smile, which Sabo knew was fake just like her words. 

"Okay go get your bags..it seems that boy has finished doing whatever he was doing for you guys." the kids would run back over to Sabo and get their bags, seeing that he had divided up the things brought and also the weapons he made. He made everyone a spear and also a slingshot, each of them having a bag of sharp rocks. "That boy is now one of my students! And when you all make it to the middle of those mountains you are ordered to do battle. And the winner will be my true apprentice...the rest will be taken to a village, since you all are orphans. Unless you aren't boy." Her last statement would be toward Sabo, "Don't worry what I am...but yea I am an orphan..and I agree to be one of your students..if you train me to use a sword. O and you three start walking to those mountains...I need to take a leak and I will catch up with you guys" Sabo wouldn't say anything about the other thing she said about the battle, as he had no doubt in his mind that he could not win against the other three. The three would listen to what both Sabo and their Master would say and begin to walk, each of them hoping to survive the journey and then the battle on top of the mountain. 

Sabo would turn his back to the lady and being to piss, but the women would walk ver to him and place her hand on his shoulder." I want you to kill those kids...and also a pesky bear you guys will come across. And I want you to use this."  She would tell him anything else but put her sword on the ground behind him and then disappear. Sabo would finish peeing and sigh as he doesn't have much practice with using a sword and didn't want to be too sloppy when taking care of the other and a bear. 
WC-2009

Last edited by IGH! on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

2His ugly past Empty Re: His ugly past Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:48 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

His ugly past Pic_detail4cead7e4791e8
And they were off all four of the students, all ready to get to the mountain and do battle with each other. But as they walked this didn't stop the first three students of that women to have friendly conversations, but that was because they didn't heave the intent to kill each other as Sabo did. Which would make some put in this position to have seconds thoughts, but that wasn't so for Sabo. As at a young age he did everything he was told, even though he hated the people that told them to do them. As he was an obedient person he just hated people no he hated how people acted, because he has never come across someone that was pure of heart and deserved  to be loved and not hated. No matter who they were or how nice they were something always would corrupt them, no matter who they are or what they have been through. Even though he felt that way about other he felt even harder about himself, as he felt he was the impurest one. But as accepted that and all his other flaws, which he believes other say they do but don't. As Sabo continued to think more and more, he wouldn't be paying attention to where he was going and would hit a tree. "Shit." he would say as he would rub his head but instead of getting up on his own, which he could do, the girl who seemed a bit older the the other kids would quickly help him up. "Are you okay? " she would ask Sabo as she got some of the snow off of him. 

"I am fine, let us keep going." Sabo would say begin to continue walking, the other two would be way ahead of Sabo and the girl. And despite him wanting to hurry up and catch up to them the girl would wrap her arm with his and walk with him, and Sabo wouldn't be able to break free from her." Let me go, please." He would tell her but only thing she would do is giggle at him, "You haven't told me your name yet, but let me introduce us to you." She would drag Sabo so they can catch up with the others. " Okay, so his name is Chu her name is Suza and my name is...MINA!" She would say as she let Sabo go and let the others introduce them self.

"Yea, I am Chu. Nice to meet you." The boy would say with a friendly smile

"MINA! Why you introduce you self like that and us not the same...always trying to be different." Suza would say a bit mad her name wasn't said like Mina said her's. She wuld run up ahead of them, and this caused everyone to stop. As they didn't know what Suza was doing. "LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF I AM SU-" she wouldn't be able to finish what saying her same before a massive black bear would come running out of nowhere and slap her into a tree.  The force from the blow strong enough to make the girl break her neck and also other bad things, but the breaking of the neck that was the cause of this young girls death. The kids stood in shook at this, even Sabo, as know of them thought something like that could happen. Chu would try to get out his weapon Sabo had made him, but the fear he felt made him take to long; Mina on the other hand could only fall to her knees and cry. The bear would then begin to charge forward at the kids, as it was going to be going for another kill. But the things would fall to the ground as Sabo would have thrown the weapon he made himself, a spear, at the head of the black  bear. Sabo wouldn't say anything as he would walk over to the corpse of the dead black bear," You guys go and see if your friend is still alive....I will skin this bear. I will make us some coats and also he can be our food." Sabo would tell them. But they would run to Suza when Sabo told them to check on her.  None of them would talk or continue walking for about two days, this was because they had to bury Suza and also Sabo had to finish making the coats.  During that time Sabo would tell them his name. 

"I can't believe she is gone..." Chu would say as he walked with his head down, extremely sad. 

"You know Sabo....Suza was my little sister. And only reason we are out here is because...we ran away from home. Well we were forced to after our small settle was destroyed bye some bandits. Chu also belonged to that little settlement..." Mina would tell Sabo, but she didn't want an response. And also Sabo wouldn't have given one, one reason would because the kids were almost at the top of the mountain they were supposed to meet their master on. "So I wanna just say..." She wold turn to Sabo but would see he wasn't there anymore and while looking around she would see Sabo with a sword going through Chu's back. Her eyes grew wide with fear as she would just run, as she didn't know what to do. But she would stop as she was at the top of the mountain, as she had no where else to go. She would turn around and see Sabo walking toward her with his sword drawn, and the blood of Chu on it. "W-why!?!" she would scream at him. He would have a calm expression on his face as he walked up and slowly drilled the sword through her chest. "I can't see anyone, but..."  he didn't get to finish what he was going to say because well Mina died and it would be pointless to continue talking. For some reason Sabo would start crying as he looked at the girl's face. He would pull the sword out of her and pick up her body, as he did this he would see the women who order him to do this was watching him but she wouldn't say anything. Sabo would pass Chu's body and would also pick his up and carry both of them down the mountain. Once down the mountain he would carry the two to the spot they had buried Suza, as it was only right to do so. "This is why I hate people....as when you do met some good ones..." Sabo would stop talking as the women, thier master, would place her hand on Sabo's shoulder. 

"Come we have things to do." And with that Sabo would leave with the women and become her student. She would teach him everything that he needed to know about swordsmanship and also show him how she hated other humans, and how Sabo truly didn't hate them like she did. He wouldn't say anything about that as he was just using this women to increase his won power so he could leave this land and find one he could be happy in, a one where he can be by himself and grow without others there to ruin it. 
wc-1221

3His ugly past Empty Re: His ugly past Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:06 am

IGH!

IGH!
C-rank missing ninja
C-rank missing ninja

"You have been doing good you little shit, and I think I can now take you on a job. So get your shit and come one." Scarlet, Sabo's master, would say as she put on her bag and walked out of the cave the two were staying in. Sabo wouldn't say anything as he followed close behind her to this job they had. Scarlet usually went on to do theses job alone and wouldn't come back for weeks up to two months, as even though she hated people she loved the things they made and always wanted to buy things. And since she didn't have it in her to do honest work she sold herself as an Mercenary.  As Sabo on many occasions have seen her talk to a group of guys in armor with swords, give them orders to do stuff and also take ryo from them. But Sabo would never ask who they were as he didn't care he just wanted to be taught and be on his way, as he never had any need for any type of money if he could take care of it himself. "Here we are! An holy place that God has deemed his house...his home..our home! Come little bastard child our job has already started." Scarlet would say as she walked into the decent sized church that was built into the side of a large cave. 

Sabo would sigh as she didn't need to say any of that as he didn't understand what she was talking about, but when entering the church Sabo would feel weird he would feel a bit happy. "By the look on your face you feel it...the only place that can make us haters happy and feel love and give it!" She would say as he turned around to him when they made it to the alter, an cross behind her." But sadly." She would crouch down to look him in the eyes, "This land we live in doesn't appreciate it and we must defend this happiness we found. Well I can...as you haven't accepted God into your heart yet nor have you read of his teaching. But that will change after today as there are a group of government officials that are the devils children...sinner...And if you help me take care I can help you meet our father." Before Sabo could respond to her there would be a large explosion outside as the attack had already begone. "You stay here for ten minutes...and then come out." She would say as she stood up and ran out of the church and pulled out her katana. 

"Okay" Sabo would say as he would watch her leave and then start looking around at the church he was in, a smile on his face. Sabo didn't see anyone but believed that was because of the attack supposed to come and they didn't want to be killed, but would be proven wrong as people would come from the back and take seats. Sabo would also d the same as he didn't want to just walk around. For some reason he didn't really feel at for theses people, because of the words Scarlet told him. As she had called the government people coming at them sinners and this caused Sabo to wonder what theses people were; and until he could find out what they were he couldn't show them hate yet nor love. 

"Welcome young one." A man would say as he say down next to Sabo, a necklace with a golden cross on it around his neck, the man gave Sabo an warm smile as he place his hand on the boy' shoulder."My name is Father James, and you must be Sabo." he would say as he looked at the boy. For some reason Sabo was speechless and could only nob his head to show that he was Sabo." Don't need to be shy I know all about you, as Scarlet has told me a lot. She says you and her both share the same hatred. Which saddens me greatly but I believe if you give yourself to the lord or Savoir you can get off of the path of hatred. So look at this with me please..."He would say as he pulled out a bible and opened it. He would begin to read it to Sabo. As he read it Sabo couldn't but help but fell something in him warm up as a whole in his heart was filled with the words of Christ, the bible. 

"Can you read me more of this when I return? I need to go and help out Scarlet, because I will do whatever to know more of this place." Sabo would say as he would stand up. And after getting a nob of approval from the man he would run out of the church and see that his master was fighting against twenty government officials, and pill of bodes were all over. She was breathing hard as she was a bit exhausted, but only had a few scratches on her body. She would continue to fight without acknowledging Sabo when he arrived to the battle, as she had to deal with theses Samurai. Sabo would see he wouldn't be given a signal to help enter the battle so he would rush forward and strike a samurai in the back, killing him from were the slash was placed. Even though it was aimed at the neck and landed it helped that Sabo learned every organ and artier, etc in the human body from his master. As she told him that being a great swordsman was more then being able to overpower an man but to be able to take him down with one kill strike to a vital area. And from his teaching he was given Sabo truly was a formidable swordsman and as he continued to mow down more and more of the government Samurai with one blow, none would be left. And Scarlet and Sabo in under and hour had taken care of. 

"Sensei." Sabo would say as he would look at his blood soaked sword and then at his clothes that reflected in the blood of the enemy. He would then turn his attention his his master who was also covered in blood but had a smile on her face, "Why does my heart feel heavy? This isn't my first time I have killed..but my heart feels heavy after kills theses man. SO tell me why...." Sabo would say as he would drop his blade and put his head between Scarlet's breast, as he felt weird after defending this place. 

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.....Is that what Father James told you while I was fighting?" Scarlet would ask Sabo, and from him holding her tighter she would sigh and embrace him." Don't worry about it my child. As from your act today you will not have to worry, as I know how you feel but don't worry...just have faith." And with that Sabo and Scarlet would move the dead bodies away from the cave and head back to the church. 

Once back at the church Sabo would become baptized and begin to learn about his new found religion. For about two years he would not pick up his sword but learn more and more about his new found religion, but deep inside his hatred toward others didn't go away. As he felt the hatred he felt was need and not everyone was holy as they claimed to be, and were truly corrupted by the devil. But didn't want to agree that they were a saint and also an sinner, but Sabo wouldn't do anything against them but pray. As God hated ugly and so did Sabo. But one day Sabo and Scarlet were ordered to take care of an village close to the new spot the church moved to, because all of them were heathens and wouldn't accept Christ as their lord savior. Sabo gladly picked up his blade for this but his master, Scarlet, was having second thoughts as she wasn't getting paid for this job. But with a push from Sabo she would do it, but after the job she left the Church. "Brother Sabo, if Scarlet doesn't come back to us and repent her sins...kill her." was what Father James had told Sabo and Sabo didn't want that, but would if he needed to. 

After finding her Sabo told her what Father James said and she said no, but asked that Sabo spare her as she still was an believer. But that she couldn't return to that church as they no longer followed the word any more but have become corrupt, and this would shock Sabo. "What you are saying can't be true!" he would yell as he turned his back to her, as everything that he felt took away his hatred only made it sleep till it can grow into something more. And now Sabo was full with an internal conflict of Love and hate of Religion and self belief. She would go on to tell him to just follow the bible and not that of the false and foolish teachers, as every can interrupt the words of God in many different ways. And it was Sabo's fate to figure it out for himself and them share his finding, but must first give up his hatred. But Sabo only agreed with some of what she had told him as he couldn't give up his hatred, as that is the only thing that was real. And when he though she had changed her mind and came to kill him he would slay her, and leave with the holy blade she was given by Father James.  And after taking his reward he would leave, and without knowing would be hunted down. 

WC-1786
TWC-5013/5000

Flashback missions :

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum