Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Distant Past Empty The Distant Past Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

Spoiler:

1200 WC required to learn all of them

Destiny

Music

Kamui Senju was a man of twenty-four years old to this date. He had grown from a tiny pip-squeak of an Academy Student all the way to what he was now, a Jounin of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. He had had quite the life growing up with his parents. He had had a loving family and a fiance' on up until he was eighteen, and he had seen his Mother and Father's corpses, and later, after weeks of searching, found his fiance' on the verge of death, only for her to die in his loving arms. it was a horrifying event, but he grew past it and was stronger all because of what had happened.

Still, death was a part of life, and that was something the Jounin accepted, no matter how lonely he felt sometimes when he looked back on what had happened. He reveled in the happy memories he had of them all, and he reveled upon the vision of the future, to keep on improving life. All life around his being was sacred, and he truly believed this. Each soul, each human being, each animal from the tallest giraffe to the tiniest ant was a sacred thing because they were alive. Each grain of seed, each flower, each mighty tree was a testimony to his belief in beauty, and that it could stand the test of time. Each stone, gain of stand, great plateau, titanic mountain, were the guardians and keepers of this silent purity, this perfection that was imperfection, that was life. All of it was wonderful and perfect and he cherished it all.

Kamui breathed in the life, he felt the life, he dreamed the life, and he lived the life. As he sat, legs folded in the indian style, under a great tree in the training grounds, his mind swept back to an earlier time in his life when he was a child. He searched the past for the start of his career as a shinobi, as a defender of this life he loved, and also, as the killer that was most beautiful as it was deadly....

Kamui was five years old, and his father, Eiji Senju, had promised the boy that this was the day that he'd begin to train him to become a ninja. In truth, five years old, for many people, seemed to be too young to train your children how to kill, but Eiji had different outlooks on life. To make the Senju Clan strong, and Konoha as a whole, he'd train his boy starting young, just how his own father had done. Besides, he and his wife had both believed Kamui was a hidden wonder of the world, and they were going to make sure he became a splendid ninja, on top of his class. This way, when the child would turn eight and be allowed into the academy, he'd be able to graduate quickly. Those were his parents hopes, and Kamui was eager to please, as he really wanted to grow up and be strong and talented just like his dad.

Kamui followed his father out into the back yard, and his mother was sitting there on the back porch in a chair, waiting to watch the training begin with a happy smile on her face. Once the boy and the tall blue haired Jounin had gotten to the center of the yard, they would bow half way to each other, fist in one hand to index fingers touching that fist, in the traditonal greeting of two warriors.

Eiji than began by saying, "Kamui my boy, now I will begin your training. For this morning's lesson, we will go over all of the basic types of jutsu you will hav to learn in the academy. Remember, we had talked about them before, and now we will practice. I will show you how to perform them, and I want you to do just as I do, after me."

"Hai, Father! I remember what we went over yesterday, and yes, I'm ready! Please teach me.", said the young boy, and his father smiled and he would begin without further ado.

"First, i will teach you the Cloak of Invisibility Technique.", his father said with a  laugh. He procured a pierce of long cloth from a pocket in his haori and he ran to the wooden fence on the edge of the             yard, and he covered up his form, blending in.

Last edited by Kamui Senju on Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

2The Distant Past Empty Re: The Distant Past Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

Kamui thought his father was really silly, but the kid laughed, and he went and tried it too. His father handed him the "invisibility cloak", and Kamui leaned against the wall. The brown fabric with lines on it blended into the wooden fence, and he seemed to be "invisible.

"Good job Kamui, now I will teach you the next jutsu. Let's go back to the middle of the yard."

Kamui obeyed his father, going back with him. His Momma watched his progress from the porch, waving to her son and her husband. Kamui smiled back her way, while dad blew her kisses. Then Mom laughed. The day went on like this. His Father would teach him jutsu after jutsu, and they'd take breaks every so often to recover with some snacks and lemonade.

Kamui's favorite technique out of them all to learn was the Body Replacement Technique. It was a really interesting move that he had studied longer than any of the others! The very concept of what it does was amazing to the young Senju boy.

Thanks to his dad, the boy had learned how to d a wide array of jutsu (well, for his age and frame of mind it was a lot). His dad taught Kamui how to do the basic Clone Technique, the Rope Escape Technique (which was fun...psst it was annoying), the Body Replacement Technique which was very useful, The Transformation Technique (one of the harder ones), Tree Climbing, Water Walking, Cliff Climbing, the Generic Sealing Method/Unsealing Method, and finally the Body Flicker.

It took all day and into the night to complete the training, and by the time they were done, Kamui was tired and ready to go to bed. His Mom made him shower though, and the family shared dinner together before they went to bed.

The next day after this, his Father would give him a pop quiz about what they did. Kamui answered all of the questions correctly, and after this, it was time to test Kamui's knowledge. Eiji led Kamui once more out of the house and into the backyard. It was time for Kamui to show his father every technique he had learned yesterday, and if he could Eiji said that he'd buy Kamui his very own katana for the next series of lessons they'd be doing. So, Kamui would start by showing his dad the Body Replacement Technique, followed by the Cloak of Invisibility, then Body Flicker, then the Bunshin technique, then the water walking technique, then the tree climbing technique, then the cliff climbing Technique, then the Generic Sealing Method and it's Unsealing Method, and then Transformation Technique. The boy did well, not messing up any any of the jutsu, except that he had to remember a few things about them, like remember how to make the hand seals.

1213/1200 WC. All Techniques trained.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum