Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Ninja Squad Sabo! (NF|P|Kid,Sabo & Sato) - Page 2 Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ninja Squad Sabo! (NF|P|Kid,Sabo & Sato)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Obviously something was wrong with the boy, but at the moment Aokiji couldn't be bothered. He was already done with three, and he had a lot more to dig, so he'd have to pick up his pace to finish before night time. Why before night time? Because zombies that's why. Who wants to be in the dark with a bunch of zombies and some emotional ass Chuunin as his backup? Not this guy, that's for damn sure. So, after shrugging, he picks back up his shovel and goes in. At this point Aokiji is shoveling so fast you could blink and he'd already dug a hole 2 feet deep. In about 10 minutes 25 holes were dug, with the boy showing no signs of slowing up. This ceases when he gets a splinter on his hand, requiring him to stop and yelp in agony.

"FUCK! AHHHHH WHAT THE SHIT MAN!" Quickly the boy reaches into his backpack and pulls out alcohol, ointment and bandage wrap. He then treats and dresses the wound before popping two pain killers and puts on gloves so he wouldn't repeat the mistake. Before he can start he notices his partner walking off, looking all sad and shit. "Excuse me for a moment, Aokiji-San." Something was up, maybe he had love ones here. The boy slams his shovel into the ground and slyly follows his partner, seeing what was up. Hiryo places a rose on two tombstones, holding back tears. Yeah, these two were people he lost, parents perhaps? Aokiji doesn't like facing things like this, emotions and stuff, but obviously this dude needs help. A warm hand would be placed upon the young Genin's shoulder, with a warm smile following.

"Bitter winds of winter  
but later, river willow,
open up your buds."

After this the Genin pulls incenses from his bag, lights them and places them on the tombs. He then prays. "They're in a peaceful place my friend. Dwelling will only bring you pain." After this Aokiji walks off to finish the last hole, these two were done with this mission.

347 words

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Father... Mother...

Hiryo had been standing in the same position for a few minutes before feeling his ninja partner place his hand on his shoulder. Hiryo knew he was being followed by didn't want to pay attention - he just didn't care. He listened as his partner spoke a few words that flowed swiftly with the wind and placing a unknown object to Hiryo on the tombstones. Hiryo would still remain as his partner walked off and for a few more minutes he would think about the times they had before following up with Aokiji to finish up this mission. After digging up the rest of the holes and finishing up the mission with the funeral home, Aokiji and Hiryo had a few more missions to finish before they went home so Hiryo wanted to move on. "Our next mission is yet another chicka one but instead this time... It is with a very sexy model.. he has issued a challenge to anybody.. who can pick the most chicks up. His name is Kise and he is the most famous, male model in the entire world so it is going to be hard... we just need some very good, intelligent pick up lines.." Hiryo would say reading the scroll and standing in front of Aokiji. "Since you did good before... I think it is right that you perform this mission too!? I'l try support?" Hiryo would say closing his eyes and walking towards the meeting point with Kise.

He must have some kind of hypnosis jutsu... there is much more to this model then meets the eye.... I seen him on T.V and i noticed a strange thing he does with his eyes.... Hiryo would think as they continued to Kise.

Word Count: 3,585/1,800

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"Our next mission is yet another chicka one but instead this time... It is with a very sexy model.. he has issued a challenge to anybody.. who can pick the most chicks up. His name is Kise and he is the most famous, male model in the entire world so it is going to be hard... we just need some very good, intelligent pick up lines... Since you did good before... I think it is right that you perform this mission too!? I'l try support?" "

"This is allll you man! Last time I really had to put in work, I don't have any mojo left in these old bones. It's up to you to bring your A-Game, I'll support you. It's easy really, just dig deep inside and bring your Mr. Freaknasty out, and just lay it on the table. Believe me when I say the females will love it. I'll try my best to intimidate this asshole though, Kise is his name? I'll give him the stink eye, pull down his pants when he's not looking, put itching powder in his drink, all of that. Just do it bro." He says with a laugh and patting his partner on the back.

Once the two men arrive at the place of this mission, Aokiji notices immediately a couple beautiful women. He conceals his excitement, and motions for his partner to start on the mission with a head nod. "You got it, go!" He says. Now Aokiji begins to study the male model, Kise. Dude wasn't even all that special, plus Aokiji could tell his dick was small. What do women see in him? Obviously there's more than meets the eye. So with his ninja skills, he slyly hides in a crowd and spies on the model. Apparently he was using genjutsu on women, which made sense. Swiftly Aokiji headbutts the guy and gives him a stern look, saying "Nah. Do it fair or quit."

324 words

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Father... Mother...

Hiryo was surprised that his partner wasn't all that keen on picking up them ladies since that seemed like him. Aokiji seemed like that typical player type but Hiryo wasn't going to say anything and instead he would just nod when Aokiji asked Hiryo to do it since he wasn't feeling all that well about it. When they arrived to the location, they met Kise and he told them the rules of the game and such - basically anything goes. When he said that anything goes, Hiryo automatically clicked with his earlier thoughts and confirmed them - he used something other then his looks to get the girls. It seemed Aokiji had also noticed, causing him to split away from Hiryo and spy on the model. Hiryo had no clue what was happening between Aokiji and Kise but he didn't care. He just wanted to win this stupid game so they could continue with their missions and finally finish them!

Throughout the day, Hiryo had met over 50 different girls ranging from all ages - He even had milfs! He was only 14 years old but somehow had enough skill to pick up the ladies... or maybe he was just naturally charming? he was raised in a very strict house hold so it wouldn't be hard to guess that he had a well mannered personality. He didn't use any pick-up lines because he wasn't that kind of dude? instead he just used his natural manners and honesty and told them straight up what was happening. They didn't fall for his words, charm or looks but instead only agreed to side with him because they found it cute that a little 14 year old boy was a Chunin and a full fledged ninja of Kumogakure! It was quite the scene... it made Hiryo feel uncomfortable but in the end, it brought him closer to victory.

After roaming around for the rest of the day gaining chicks, Hiryo would meet back at the starting point with around 100 ladies in all shapes, sizes and ages. "What a drag...."
Hiryo would say in his soft, lazy tone as two chicks - one on each side of him, played restlessly with his spiky, thin, black hair well he waited for Kise. Come on Aokiji... I hope you slowed him down... I don't think this is nearly enough to beat him... Hiryo would think to himself nervously as he awaited Kise and Aokiji.

Word Count: 3,992/1,800

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The rival model would try his hardest to actually pick up women using his looks alone, but the big red mark on his forehead and his unsteadiness from the headbutt would turn most away, once the contest ended the man had about 20 women. A stern look on his face would tell the two boys that he wasn't pleased, but Aokiji couldn't do much but laugh in his face. "HA, SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU DIRTY CHEATER!" He falls to the ground clutching his stomach, laughing so hard when the model starts tearing up. With Kise's display, about 15 of his girls go over to Hiryo, making him the official winner. "WE HAVE A WINNER!" An announcer says "With 125 women, our new champion is the Kumogakure Chuunin Hiyro!" A big round of applause follows, with Aokiji himself clapping. The Genin approaches his partner, still clapping with a huge smile "Good job man, mission complete." "Oh no it's not!" Says the shamed model. He forms a few hand seals and summons twin spears, chucking them both at the two boys. Without even moving his feet, Aokiji catches both spears by the tips, using his thumbs and index fingers. "Nah." He says, throwing both of them back, hitting the model in each shoulder. "I guess mission complete, now what?" He says as the sun completely sets, with the moon and the lanterns glowing the entire area. "I'm guessing this last mission will be the strongest, so I'm ready." The boy says, stretching, with the former handsome model in the background screaming.

((260 lazy, let's finish this))

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

((POST DAMNIT))

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Father... Mother...

Hiryo had noticed a few ladies with Kise walking towards him but the amount he had wasn't near enough to beat Hiryo - not only was it not enough but they joined Hiryo when they got to the meeting point so Kise was pretty much a bitch boy for Hiryo. He knew that Aokiji had something to do with this so he couldn't help but let off a small smirk well looking at Kise. "Kise.. If you were to use your normal tricks which was putting ladies into a Genjutsu to fall for you then maybe you would of won. Sadly I didn't get these girls because of my looks however I still got them which means we win... we shall be off now." Hiryo would say softly towards Kise as Aokiji was placed not far from him. He would then turn his back and start walking off not saying anything more and just opening the last scroll. He had heard the remarks from Aokiji and could tell he was excited but he didn't want that to cloud their judgement when taking the mission. He would walk towards the area and explain the mission on the way to the mountains. "This mission is by far the hardest. It is a B-rank mission which already means its the highest mission you have probably gone on. A few sightings of rare beasts have been reported in these mountains - which is normal around these parts, however these sightings are starting to get more common lately only because the beasts seem to be rampaging and attack travelers and such. We need to find out why they are attacking the travels and try and immobilize them and sort them out so their rampages can stop. Do not kill these rare beasts unless your life is on the line." Hiryo would explain the mission to his partner before hearing a loud screech from the skies above. Thats them.. Hiryo thought to himself flicking his cloak back a little before running up the side of the mountain towards the sky - similar to the boulder situation, leaving Aokiji alone. "Find out what the problem is! I will immobilize these beasts!" He would say dashing up the side of the mountain well doing some hand seals, Rat > Bird. Shadow Sewing Jutsu, He would say as several sharp needles manipulated from the shadow element, shot from the ground and wrapping around three beasts in the sky. The needles would then begin to pull each beast down until they were immobilized, safely in front of him. "Calm down! we are going to help yous, just stop attacking us and the innocent travelers passing by!" Hiryo would say trying to calm them down well Aokiji was hopefully solving the problem.

Word Count: 4,453/1,800

kidbushido

kidbushido
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Aokiji

*Sighs* Mission Complete

The competition lasted throughout the night until the day, with the sun now beginning to rise. That snake Kise got what he deserved and the young Chuunin had probably received at least 60 phone numbers, he had to, these girls were all feeling the young lad, and Aokiji somehow caught a few numbers himself from these ladies, all in heat. If he had enough time he'd set up some orgy, Hiryo had to be a virgin. By the way things were looking though, this last mission would be a doozy.

This mission is by far the hardest. It is a B-rank mission which already means its the highest mission you have probably gone on. A few sightings of rare beasts have been reported in these mountains - which is normal around these parts, however these sightings are starting to get more common lately only because the beasts seem to be rampaging and attack travelers and such. We need to find out why they are attacking the travels and try and immobilize them and sort them out so their rampages can stop. Do not kill these rare beasts unless your life is on the line."

"I'm ready, but I'll have to admit this mission seems wayyyy more challenging than than our others. Even the falling rock mission seems the lack in comparison to this one, because if these beasts attack travelers and caused enough problems to make this a B-ranked mission, how can you expect me to hold back and not kill them. I'll really try my goddamn hardest, but geez man... I like living."

Aokiji says scratching his head and closing his eyes. The duo arrive at the scene, and again the Chuunin rushes off without a warning, leaving Aokiji standing in place, slightly confused. He rushes off to find out why these beast were attacking people and so aggressive. A cave is found, hidden on the mountain's side. A low buzzing sound emits from this cave, luring the boy in, puppet threads in hand. A bald, short, white, old guy with these big ass glasses can be seen typing into this giant computer, hooked up to all these machines. Two large speakers send out this high pitched screech, causing a few wild beast in these cages go crazy. Apparently this mad scientist was the cause of this.

"Hey you... stop this shit." Aokiji says, no remorse in his voice, eyes colder than winter's chill.

"HA! You found me, well let me explain my evil master pla-" Before he can finish his sentence Aokiji rushes the man and begins to pummel him, then hanging him via charka threads, by the throat. He chokes to death, and Aokiji shuts off the machine, releasing the beast, who kinda bow to him, then shoot off into the air, to be free. Aokiji approaches his ally and nods. "We're done mate, mission complete!" He says, before disappearing. Finally, the boys are done.

-Exit/Done-

Word Count: 0486/3882

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum