Training The Flames [Solo Training; Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aerie Locke

Aerie Locke

[image]
[image]
[image]
THIS IS WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE
With King Saw slung across her back, Rubī journeyed to the desolate Dry Grounds of the Land of Wind. It wasn't that far from her home village, Sunagakure.  She unsheathed her large blade and slammed it into the dry ground below her. The wind wasn't as windy today as usual, which she liked because she didn't like sand flying up her nose and dirtying her hair. She then began to stretch, revealing her open, pale stomach even more. She then turned her back to her blade and sat down. After moments of inhaling and exhaling, she began to calm her chakra and meditate. This would allow her to collect her chakra and remain calm for the training to come.

Without hesitation, she she slammed her hands together, hands that were inside skeletal claw-like gloves, and began to focus. After moments of sweat and concentration, Rubī began to separate her hands, which held a small flame. However, the flame then sparked and created a small explosion.

" Damnit! " She said aloud, frustrated at her failure. She then exhaled. " Again, " She would say, clasping her hands together again.

Rubī began to meditate again, this time hopefully focusing harder. After moments, her chakra became visible and a ' flame ' of chakra ignited around her right eye. Those were signature signs of the Akuma Clan's chakra abilities. She then exhaled and began to pull her hands apart. A flame identical to the one before it began to form in her grasp. Her hands began to shake as the flame began to grow. Soon enough, it became unstable and exploded once again, sending her head against the flat of her blade.

She growled and said, " Ugh! Why!? " She stood and began to pace the dusty ground below her. " Gragh, " She roared stomping the ground. She then began to inhale and exhale angrily. After moments of said breathing, she began to calm back down and reposition herself on the ground. " One more time. "

She slapped her hands together, but with more rage and sensation. She inhaled and bowed her head, it made her look as if she was pleading for her fire to ignite properly. Her chakra began to ignite once again and flow with the wind. It seemed as if she was set on fire, but with a more pure and electric look. Sweat beads began to roll down her temples, the heat of the sun not helping her situation. She then unclasped her hands and the fire ignited once again. This time, the chakra of the fire was more steady and hot.

" Yes! Yes! " She exclaimed standing with the fire steadied in her palms. She then began to pour her chakra into the blazing ball of heat. However, the wind began to pick up and slowly, but surely, began to put out the fire. " No! I worked so hard! " She shouted pouring even more chakra into the fire, hopefully increasing its size and heat. " G-Grr! " She would say, her power waning. This was her only chance to begin mastering katon, also known as fire release. She then fell to one knee, wincing her left eye as her right burned even brighter. " I-I won't give up! " She shouted, pouring confidence into herself.

The fire then flashed and grew into a giant fireball. The flame fought the wind, and won. There was no way the winds of Kaze no Kuni could blow it out now. With all the strength she had, Rubī then tossed the fireball at a nearby boulder. The flames scorched the boulder, turning it black. The boulder then began to crack and break apart. " Yes, finally! I knew I could do it. " She shouted in victory, however, panting afterwards. After shaking her head, she trudged towards her blade. Suddenly, she doubled over, nearly smacking against the flat of her blade. However, she smiled, she was happy with her success. She closed her eyes and continued panting until she dozed off from the stress.

When she woke, she was undisturbed. It must have been only a few minutes. She rose from the peaceful position and glanced at her destroyed target, grinning with happiness. She then smirked, " Hmph... " She stood and grabbed her lovely King Saw and pulled it from the dirt. She dusted the tip and began to trek back towards Sunagakure, pleased with the outcome of her training. He steel boots clanked on the hard dirt and the sandy wind disturbed her again.

" Man, I hate this place. " She would say, but deep down she knew she loved her village.

[Exit]

WC: 773
Total Ryo: 75
Tags: n/a
made by kiwii at btn!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum