Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The village district the place with all the shops and eats one could want, sun high in the sky beating down on people with those bright warm rays, wasn't too hot but definitely wasn't cool either the cloud cover every now and then helped a lot because you got a bit of relief from the sun. Ryuu didn't have much to do today so he figured he'd treat himself to a nice big lunch, he hadn't really had time for something good to eat so he was going to get a bit juicy steak for himself. Average height at five foot eleven he was a lean figure which was enhanced by the way he wore such loose fitting clothes, a simple long dark blue shirt covering his upper body and a pair of darkened arabic style pants quite baggy. As always he wore no shoes preferring to keep his feet bare, his black hair flattened, Ryuu had an average face strong jaw and slightly pointed nose which he didn't like because he thought he looked like a bird slightly, his head band hanging down on his chest loosely tied around his neck.

His mother said his slightly pointed nose gave him character, a slight thunking every time he took a step as his ancestral bone mask that hung from his pants hit his hip, he had been told the mask was gross or creepy but it was an important item handed down in his family. He had learned early on that he had to not wear it all the time because thought of him as weird and it got people talking, Ryuu was now more average than weird because that's what it took to get people to stop talking. He was the guy you wouldn't be able to remember very well but you'd remember him when you saw him again, as he drew closer to the restaurants he could smell all the aromas. Salty, sweet, spicy, mmmmmm there was so much goodness to be had he thought as he avoided a rather ignorant person who was about to run into him, so annoying how some people couldn't take in their surroundings.

Ryuu stopped as he realized he had taken a wrong turn, he wasn't all that great with directions and he had only been to this place once before, "left then down the street take a right and walk there go through the alley and I should have come out onto the street with the restaurant". He was of course speaking to himself as he tried to think about where he had gone wrong in all of this, "oh no that's the wrong alley" he said as he looked down towards the alley he had come out of earlier. "Should have gone to the one over there" he pointed to the thin alleyway across the street that looked like it was barely big enough to walk through, he'd be sure to remember that next time.

2Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Sato

Sato

Today was supposed to be an full on day for Hiryo as he was assigned to meet his new ninja squad however this was to happen later on in the day and not the present. He wanted to meet his new squad with a full stomach so he decided that he would treat himself to some fancy food at a fancy restaurant. He knew that he wouldn't be allowed to enter the five star restaurants due to the attire that he liked to wear so he decided he wasn't going to go through that much effort and instead go to a local restaurant. He would exit his apartment and into the lightning streets of Kumogakure with his darkness attire on(Check my Updates for this). He didn't know the exact directions but he knew the basics and planned to guess the rest of the way with nothing but memory.

The last time he attended this restaurant was when he was a young boy with his parents. This was their favorite spot to munch at but when his parents died, he stopped coming here even though this place held such sentimental value to him - it was always good to bring back memories. After walking through several streets past countless amounts of people, Hiryo finally found himself in front of the restaurant... 'Sizzler'. It was huge! it had two main, red pillars that went straight up into the dark, brown roof. It had several glass windows and a huge, brown, twin doors with gold trimmings with a white sign on the front that red, Open. I haven't been here in so long..... Hiryo thought to himself under his full body cloak staring at the doors before feeling another presence behind him, on the other side of the street. Hiryo didn't pay that much attention to him - infact he didn't even turn around. Instead he would just push his way through the doors and find himself a table where he would sit alone with his eyes closed, arms rested on the table and head slightly lowered remembering all the memories he had here with his parents. Mother....Father.... the thoughts bobbled through his head as he sat in peace.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

3Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

"So if I should have gone through there and came out here instead that means" he spun around to look right at the restaurant 'the sizzler', he gave a half smile as he looked at the restaurant "right where I left ya" he said in a soft tone. He made his way across the street in a leisurely walk as he had no need to rush things after all he wanted to be nice and relaxed when he had that big juicy steak all to himself, he pushed through the doors barely avoiding a server with a little pin as they rushed to server someone else. The smells hit him like a brick as they overloaded his senses, he could smell everything they were making including steaks for other people and his mouth began to water instantly. He swallowed as he looked around for an empty table but it seemed like there weren't any at the moment, he was not too happy about that seeing as his stomach was already rumbling as if threatening to eat itself if he did not provide it with something to eat soon.

Ryuu wasn't one to ask if he could choose to sit with other people, he wasn't a big fan of people even if he knew that he needed them sometimes, he preferred to be by himself though he didn't have a choice in the matter this time it would seem. So he chose the least occupied table with only one person in a what he thought was a flashy outfit, he walked to the table before rubbing at the back of his neck while speaking to the person sitting by themselves. "Look normally I wouldn't ask anyone for this but do you mind if I sit with ya? the other tables are all couples or a bunch of friends and I can't wait for food" he said in a slightly nervous tone, his stomach growling loudly as if pleading with the lone figure sitting there as well only making things more embarrassing for Ryuu.

4Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Sato

Sato

Hiryo was seated in peace minding his own business when he noticed the stranger that he recently noticed outside of the shop walk in through the wooden doors. He also noticed that all the tables were full so he had no clue where he was going to sit but that didn't bother him since he had already claimed a table however what was about to happen next, wouldn't please him. Usually Hiryo would dine with himself and just pretend that his deceased parents were still alive. This would bring a little comfort even though it wasn't a lot, it was still some. It managed to calm him and maintain his emotions from breaking down however he was shortly interrupted by the stranger that kept occurring in his sight. The stranger had asked if he could join Hiryo at his table and just dine their but Hiryo had a problem since they were his parents seats however he was kind enough to let him dine when he heard the boys stomach roaring for food. "Um yeah sure.." He would say in his quiet, soft tone still keeping his entire identity concealed from the boy in front of him.

Hiryo would then raise his hand up as a young waitress made her way to their table. "I'd like to order a small bowl of noodles and another plate of fortune cookies please.." He would ask lightly as the waitress nodded her head and swiftly ran off with the order in her right hand.He would then look back over to the young boy that wanted to dine with him and analyze his attire before he sat down. "Tell me.. what is your name? where do you come from? are you a ninja?" Hiryo would say resting his arms inside his cloak at his side.

5Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ryuu could only guess that this was making the long figure sitting there feel rather awkward because if someone walked up and asked him the same thing he would be feeling pretty damn awkward about it all. But it seemed like he found a nice enough person as they said that it was fine in a quiet tone so he gave a nod of appreciation before taking a seat across from them, if he had to guess it was a male but couldn't really see much and that had been a rather quiet voice he thought to himself as he made himself comfortable sitting down. The cloaked figure ordered some food and before Ryuu could get something ordered as well the server walked off, he gave a little sigh as he would have to wait until she came back around which was not an ideal thing. Now the questions came in catching him off guard for a moment and he had to wonder why this person was asking such questions, being naturally wary of most people's intentions he figured there couldn't be any harm in giving some base information to the stranger before him.

"Name's Ryuu, don't ask me why gave me a name that means dragon when I look like a bird with this nose" he said with a little half smile, humor often made people less wary so he'd try that to disarm the inquisitive person before him, his darkened finger pointing up to his slightly pointed nose. "As for where I'm from that would be right here" he said before pointing to the ground "been born here and haven't left yet" he said in an honest and slightly regretful tone but he didn't linger on that too much. "I am a ninja though not a very good one, genin at your service here to do the slave jobs because if I don't no one else will" he said with a little laugh following though it wasn't genuine. "What about yourself?" he countered quickly shifting the ball to their court suddenly, his light blue eyes taking as many details as they could without appearing to be too focused on the person across from him, his eyes occasionally drifting towards the server waiting for her to come back around so he could order his steak.

6Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Sato

Sato

Hiryo managed to get all the information that was given to him by the young boy on the opposite side of the table although he didn't want to show any interest so he remained hidden under his cloak. He was only a young boy but he had the intelligence of a wise, old man and he also talked with a lot of confidence which often deceived others of his age. This was partly the reason he wore a cloak so he wouldn't be judged for being so young and having such a high ranking ninja. He didn't get offended by words but that didn't take away the fact that it was still annoying. With Ryu finishing, the tables turned and the limelight was now on Hiryo. He didn't feel uneasy after hearing that Ryu was from Kumo and he didn't sound like he was lying so there was nothing that couldn't be believable. "You got some jokes ha... my name is Hiryo and I hail from Kumogakure but unlike you, I am a fresh Chunin." Hiryo would say softly lifting his right hand up to his cloaks hood and removing it, revealing his facial features.

His pure black eyes, short, spiky edged hair and his light, soft skin. His young, youthful face showing his age(14) just by his appearance.. it was all revealed to Ryu. This didn't happen often but his parent's didn't like head wear at the table and since this was a place where he could remember them the most, he would follow all the rules his parents followed. "I didn't ask for this information because I wanted to know who i was going to kill but... if you are dining with me, i thought it would be appropriate to know who im eating with." Hiryo would say as the waitress would return with two plates in her hands. In her left hand was his Noodles and in her right hand was his fortune cookies. "Here you go sir.." She would say with a stunning smile, placing the plates in front of Hiryo. "Thanks." Hiryo would reply with a warm smile before digging into his noodles in front of Ryuu.

7Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ryuu gave a little nod at the jokes comment because he was known for his humor though that was not always a good thing, his type of humor wasn't always received well because it was more dry and sarcastic than most liked. Not that he really cared what others thought of him, he learned to block that out a long time ago but still hearing them talk behind your back was annoying in it's own way, Hiryo would give his name and rank while revealing his face for the first time. Ryuu couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy as Hiryo was obviously younger than him and already a chunin, Ryuu had been stuck at the rank of genin for years now and this person was already so far ahead. Ryuu wanted that rank, no he needed that rank but with his level of skill it seemed impossible, his mouth tasted sour now and he really wanted that steak to get rid of the taste of jealousy that was plaguing him.

"I see" was all he managed to say to the explanation of why Hiryo wanted the information, before the serve went away Ryuu held up his hand "hey there, I'd like your biggest steak medium rare and tell the chef not to use so many spices too much saltiness doesn't go well with the juiciness just makes you thirsty, as for my drink grape juice please". Ryuu didn't smile because it wasn't something he did very often, he'd give a little half smirk or a fake smile that reached his eyes but often the look that most would see on his face was boredom as if the world held nothing interesting to him anymore. "Hiryo what'd you do to get strong?" he asked very randomly as he glanced over to the younger male now, his eyes burning with a hungry if not frightful curiosity that he tried to contain.

Ryuu was not opposed to getting information from others even stealing it if he had to in order to get stronger, as he was right now he was a failure and a failure could not do anything but fail which was something Ryuu was tired of doing.

8Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Sato

Sato

Hiryo would continue to dig into his noodles slowly and steadily. He wasn't the type to eat and rush his meal but he also wasn't the type to take years just to finish a plate. Well he continued to eat, he couldn't help but hear the meal order from Ryu, his new friend. Steak huh... this tells me a lot about him... very manly like ha. Hiryo would think to himself well eating the last of his noodles before raising his head and looking at the waitress run off with his order then shifting his attention back to Ryu and receiving his next question about strength. "Strong... ha.. I am far from it... I just never give up and work hard for everything I have." Hiryo would say softly resting his body firmly against his chair and putting both of his hands at the back of his head and looking at the ceiling. "You see.. Im only 14 ha.. i lost my parents a while ago so i had to work for everything on my own? these shoes on my feet, i remember how i got em. I work and don't stop until I am satisfied." Hiryo would say closing his eyes towards the end of his remark and going silent for a few seconds before looking back at Ryuu. "Would you care for a little spar outside? maybe just Taijutsu only? I want to see a little of your skills? maybe we could learn a bit off each other?"" Hiryo would ask Ryuu with a warm, loving smile on his face awaiting Ryuu's reply.

9Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:31 pm

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The humble type Ryuu thought to himself in a discouraging way, they were the worst saying it's just hard work and saying they weren't strong, Ryuu had been working hard so this useless work hard strategy did nothing for him. It was then that Hiryo said he was also four years younger, it felt like a hand was gripping Ryuu's heart, he could hear whispers in the back of his mind as if they were right in his ear 'such a failure, he used to be so skilled, what's wrong with him?'. This advice was advice that he had heard thousands and thousand of times yet it never seemed to work for him, his skill level always became useless once he lost the key piece of himself, without the engine he couldn't fight properly. The came the offer to spar with Hiryo and that sickening smile how he hated it, Ryuu hated it so much because it was something he couldn't do, an expression that was lost to him but he didn't let that show on his face.

His left hand drifted down to his hip instinctively gripping at his ancestral bone mask softly rubbing his thumb around the eye hole cut into it, "I don't think that's a good idea" his voice not as calm anymore shaking slightly. Ryuu hated conflict of any kind, the engine reveled in combat but the engine wasn't hear right now "I'm not skilled as it is and facing you would be a waste of time" he said as he smirked a bit as if casual saying this. 'Not to mention crush my pride more so that it already has been when he beats me' he thought very darkly, it was obvious that Ryuu had no confidence in himself as he was his harshest critic. "Besides I just ordered my steak and I don't want that to get too cold before I eat it" he said in a playful way trying to rebound back into the humor area of it all, "and you got your noodles to eat still".

10Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Sato

Sato

Hiryo wasn't impressed by the replies Ryuu had been giving and it only pissed him off. He had heard the tone change from a confident young man to a shaking young boy. He then heard the young boy go as far as dissing himself which didn't impress him at all, in fact it enraged him. Ryuu cared about his village and everyone from it which mean't Ryuu and since he said that.. it made Hiryo want to see his skills even more. "It's settled! you will show me your strength and speed after your meal!" Hiryo would say with a huge smile hiding his anger under a fake smile. Im going to make Kumogakure a strong place! i just made a new friend but he doesn't believe in himself! If this was combat.. one that doubts himself dies! I won't let Ryuu die so i shall give him faith! Hiryo thought to himself before hearing the rest of Ryuu's remarks.

Hiryo would then finish off his meal and open his last fortune cookie that said 'Friends are forever'. He left it there, in the middle of his plate with nothing but the message and the broken fortune cookie. "I will be waiting outside for you my friend.." Hiryo would say softy giving yet another warm smile and walking out of the restaurant into the streets of Kumogakure leaving the fortune cookie and the message hoping that Ryuu would read it. I will give you faith my friend... He thought to himself as he waited for Ryu to finish his meal and join him outside.

11Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Oh great now Hiryo is being pushy Ryuu thought to himself as Hiryo declared the matter settled and said that they would duel after Ryuu's meal, when he first got up today the first thing he thought would happen was not dueling with a chunin after eating a steak because that just doesn't happen normally. Genin don't fight chunin because chunin are obviously better hence the rank system in place he thought to himself as he looked at Hiryo who seemed so happy about all of this. Of course he was so easy going with all his skills, fourteen and already a chunin he was a prodigy compared to the average person like Ryuu, Hiryo finished his meal and left just before Ryuu's steak arrived. The steak didn't taste nearly as good as he remembered and he found it hard to swallow, could he really go out there and face a chunin he asked himself as his teeth tore into the cooked flesh hungrily even if he couldn't taste it as well as he wished to.

He could sneak out the back perhaps but that would be foolish to do seeing as Hiryo knew his name, rank, and looks now it would be easy to track him down at a later time. And if he ran away even more rumors about him might spread but just the thought of fighting someone else had Ryuu's right hand shaking, his left coming up to grasp his wrist tightly. He had to go out there but that didn't mean Ryuu had to go out there, he looked to his mask and he couldn't help but smile a little bit, the engine would be out there instead of him though the engine wasn't perfect it was far better than Ryuu. He finished his meal quicker than he would have liked to and walked out the front door, "I still think this is a waste of time" he said softly as he look to Hiryo with hopeless eyes.

12Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:11 pm

Sato

Sato

Hiryo had been waiting for a short minute wondering if Ryuu had read the message of the fortune cookie however he wouldn't know the answer to this... instead it would wonder endlessly through his head for the rest of eternity. He would then watch Ryuu walk out of the front doors with no hope in his eyes.. Hiryo had to do something about his fellow team mate and this was a way that Hiryo knew would work. If Ryuu had the experience on beating A chunin then maybe he would gain some hope in his strength and push himself to become even stronger! push him to even wanting to beat a Jounin next! Hiryo had hope that this would work so he stuck his right hand out and pointed at Ryuu. "Taijutsu only! no jutsu, no weapons, no items! just Taijutsu! I won't hold back!" Hiryo would say softly smiling at Ryuu before disappearing into a dash leaving after images every few meters showing just how fast Hiryo really was. When he got within arms reach, Hiryo would throw a dashing punch at blinding speeds towards the stomach of Ryuu hoping to wound him of his air well at the same time thinking about the counters that Ryuu could make it he reacted in time. If this was to connect then, Hiryo would swiftly shift his feet and send a back push kick hoping to send Ryu rolling several meters back.

13Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Hiryo seemed so excited about this which just made Ryuu hate the situation even more than before, Ryuu wasn't expecting Hiryo to suddenly move like that leaving behind after images with his impressive speed, the punch came in hot and spicy he thought to himself. Ryuu as he was right now had no good plan or thoughts he just did what he did best flee, it wasn't simply turning away then running no that was never a good idea he learned that very on unfortunately. He barely managed to react bringing both hands up one on top of the other basically catching the fist, Ryuu could feel the power of the strike the instant it landed and he was fairly certain that would leave some lasting damage if it hit him. Most would have tried to power block it but Ryuu didn't want to continue being close to Hiryo so he didn't resist the power as much as he could have, his body sliding back about five meters in the process and his hands stinging fiercely.

His arms ached from the power of that one strike "wait wait wait!" he said in a quick frantic tone "I can't fight like this" he said before reaching down to grab his mask. Ryuu slipped the mask over his face and he changed, those hopeless somewhat empty light blue eyes became blank, it was like looking into the sculpted eyes of clay or wood nothing really there anymore. All that could be seen were those blank eyes, the rest of his face hidden behind the mask now, Ryuu was no longer the one facing off against Hiryo, the engine was here and the engine feared nothing. It might have been a little cheap but after seeing Hiryo's speed the engine was certain surprise was it's best bet to strike so he came forward, the most logical choice go straight forward. He was slightly taller so he closed in as quickly as he could showing off his speed now, not all that fast compared to Hiryo but it was all he had, his leg shot out for a push kick towards Hiryo's stomach.

Longer reach especially with the leg and he aimed for the body to make it more difficult to dodge, his hope was that dodging and closing the distance would give him enough time to react like before. Chances of success were low around thirty percent at best, even though it did not feel fear from facing an opponent far stronger the engine knew defeat was most likely inevitable.

14Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Sato

Sato

(OOC:The punch landed which mean't that the push kick would of came next and you failed to dodge it which would of mean't that i could claim the hit but Im not going too. Just keep this in mind for future topics and such? Also I didn't see anything about a mask in your Updates so what is it?)

Hiryo would feel his punch land however it wasn't what he expected. Amazingly enough, Ryuu had somehow managed to block Hiryo's attack even at short notice which mean't that Ryuu had some skills after all. Hiryo would feel Ryuu get struck by the impact and slide back several meters before Hiryo looking up and performing three minor jumps to create a new gap of 8m between the two. He watched as Ryuu made remarks and put on what seemed to be a mask. Hiryo didn't know why he would do this but for some reason, when that mask was placed, Ryuu changed. Everything about him changed from his natural presences to his aura around him.. it was like he was an entire new person which excited Hiryo a little although he didn't take a liking to over confident individuals. Hiryo would stand there putting his arms to his side well watching Ryuu close in and soon develop into a push kick aimed at Hiryo's mid section.  Since Hiryo was a little shorter then Ryu, his push kick would of had to be lowered allowing Hiryo to his it to his advantage. Hiryo had seen the incoming push kick and managed to jump and swiftly land on top of the push kick then jumping again with his right knee shooting directly for the bottom of Ryu's chin hoping to land a crushing knee and lift Ryu off the ground. If the knee was to connect then Hiryo would proceed to extend his leg from the knee and push off the chest of Ryu sending him into the ground and performing a back flip before landing evenly on the ground.

15Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:43 am

Draygglez

Draygglez

Korra had got up unusually early this morning.. If he were to skip everything in the world, hardly would he skip his morning meditation. He quickly but calmly went through the meditation process after which he had his bath in a swift motion. He was all acting like he had somewhere to go this early morning and of course he had. He was planning on going to the market at the village district early this morning since his food reserve was empty. He was not the type that loved to eat much but he knew what to do when the time was right. Everything in this world has its uses including food. If not, he wondered how a hungry nin would serve the village with all loyalty.
After his carefully taken bath, since cleanliness was something important to him, he slipped into his usual attire and of course, he armed himself cause hardly does he let his guard down. His twin dagger rested peacefully on his back in a X format cause hardly had they found a worthy opponent recently. His long length katana was closely by his side with his basic projectiles consisting of a couple of kunais, shuriken, and also, some explosives and smoke bombs all located at different pouches on his whole attire. He picked up some money for the food stuffs he intended to buy and tucked them in his pocket. Lastly, he picked up his proud kumogakure head band and tied it loosely around his neck as he had always done.. He left his abode and left for the markets in the village district.

It took him a couple of hours before getting to his destination since he was simply walking like a normal civilian. He was not running or jumping like most shinobis do. When he got to his desired destination, he took some time to scan for a suitable shop that housed all what he desired to buy.

As he continued scanning, he couldn't find any suitable shop in the village markets so he decided to go to the shops and resturants a bit distant from the village markets. When he got there, his hawk eyes caught two fellas. Probably shinobis, doing what looked like a spar in the distance a bit opposite a resturant. Why they chose to do it at this spot was unknown to korra but as korra was not one to go about other people's businesses, he simply waved off the thought. He continued scanning as he now saw a beautiful shop beside the resturant with all food stuffs in the direction of the boys he had seen earlier. Without time to waste, he headed in the direction of the shop. As he walked the path, almost getting to the boys from earlier, he saw some thugs by the corner probably looking for someone to bully but little did they know that korra was the wrong choice to pick.. As he almost walked past them, one of the three thugs threw a stone into a water puddle that was beside korra. As the water splashed in the direction of korra, before getting to him, the water froze into ice, fell to the ground and broke into tiny bits due to his affinity to ice.
He looked at the thug with his side eye and continued walking. With mouth agap as to what happened, another thug threw a larger stone into the puddle but this time, korra moved away and faced the thugs as he said...I wish I could....but I only hurt those who hurt me directly or indirectly.... The thugs spread out to attack korra.. With blinding speed, korra rushed at the first thug that threw the first stone. He wasted no time in dealing with him. He simply hit his pressure points rendering him useless and unable to move.. The other two thugs looked for large sticks and came at korra.. As the second thug rushed at him, intending to hit his face with the stick, korra simply ducked and held him by the collar and trouser throwing him up unto a roof considering his skinny stature.. As korra threw the second thug unto a roof, the third thug took the opportunity and smashed his stick on korra's back but instead of korra falling to the ground, the stick broke with a loud sound as korrra turned back to the thugs with blue fiery eyes. What usually occured when korra was filled with rage. He was hardly hit. And so someone so low as a street thug to hit, it meant doom.. Now, the thug was shivering as korra held him by the neck and thought of what to do with him.he saw one of the boys try to land a kick on the other's chin and then preparing to hit his chest thereby sending him off the ground.

The appearance of the other boy now looked fascinating. Korra's attention was hardly gotten. He dropped the thug as he scrambled away and korra now stood still watching how the boy would react to the attack..
WC:847
[OOC: sorry bout that. Its been edited]

Last edited by Korra on Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:26 am

Sato

Sato

(OOC:Korra we are outside a restaurant distant from the village markets so that needs to be changed. You also ignored out movements and instead just vaguely said you threw the thug between us without mentioning out movements so that needs to be changed. Also could you paragraph your rping out? Its difficult to read because its like a wall of text just being thrown at your face. Ryuu will post after you edit.

Posting order: Ryu > Sato > Korra)

17Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:55 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez

[OOC: SORRY BOUT THAT..ITS BEEN EDITED]

18Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:15 am

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Hiryo's speed was absolutely ridiculous, it was like a child trying to outrun an adult as he landed on Ryuu's front leg in mid push kick like it was nothing the engine had to rethink his current attack because it was certain there would be a counter attack on the way. The jump pressing his leg down into the ground so he was back on solid footing as Hiryo's knee came flying towards his face, the engine could take it if necessary but the odds of lasting damage were quite high. The engine did the only thing it could and that was to force itself to fall, Ryuu's body violently reeled backwards as if he had been struck though with this violent sway backwards the knee would miss by just a few centimeters. Ryuu didn't just sway backwards a bit though he took it all the way throwing himself to the ground, that wasn't the end of his reaction though as Hiryo was still in mid air which made it the perfect time to strike back.

His hands planted beside his head as he curled his legs up to his chest aiming his feet right at the midsection of Hiryo, coming from below a shorter opponent and using such an unorthodox method he hoped to land the surprise attack. Using his core strength and arm strength Ryuu's body propelled upwards his legs extending with both feet aimed right towards Hiryo's stomach/chest, even if he didn't land the attack he could then just arch his body and land back on his feet ready for another attack. Hiryo had given him the best chance in this duel, if they were not limited to taijutsu only then the chances of Ryuu fighting with Hiryo at all would have been beyond low, at least like this there was a small/decent chance of hitting his opponent because they were both still human after all.

19Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:17 am

Sato

Sato

(OOC: Since you fell straight downwards and i pushed off your leg for a knee. My knee would be covering my midsection so your basically push kicking my knee instead of landing on my stomach?)

Hiryo noticed his knee not connecting with Ryuu after Ryuu pulled off a unorthodox dodge. Instead of dodging or blocking, he basically let himself fall backwards to avoid the impact from Hiryo's knee - weird but effective. After Ryuu had landed, he tried to send a kick straight upwards into the stomach of Hiryo but Hiryo's knee didn't come down so instead Ryuu's kick would land directly on Hiryo's leg. Hiryo would take the kick and use it for momentum to send him backwards into the air allowing him to perform a swift back flip and land safely on two legs 7meters away from Ryuu. Hiryo would watch as Ryuu arched his body and landed safely on his feet both looking each other in the eyes. "You are not that bad... but lets get a little more intense?" Hiryo would say finally lowering his hood off and letting off a small but sinister smirk. Suddenly Hiryo vanished into dash so fast appearing just below Ryuu's chest sending a blazing elbow directly at Ryuu's stomach. The speed of the dash was untraceable to the normal eye or somebody untrained in Buki - all happening in a blink of an eye. If the elbow was to hit then Ryuu would get sent flying backwards and be a victim to drowsiness for 2 posts. If the attack was to somehow miss then Hiryo would raise his guard up from the elbow and prepare himself for any incoming attacks.

Battle Info:

20Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:47 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez

As korra watched the amazing spar between the two boys, he remembered when he was young though he was not the type to think so much about emotions yet, he had a pretty good retentive memory. Back then at the academy. Just him and his quiet self. How he graduated the academy with perfect results, then, there was no one standing by him. All what he did, he did alone. This made him look at the other boy now with a mask. There was something about him that made korra want to know more about him but what it was exactly was what korra could not figure out. He thought about the best way to know about the boy. Since korra was not the type to talk too much, he was a jounin. He could simply form a squad with the raikage's permission which he had received long ago and make the boy his squad member by that, knowing more about him. He would then, discover more about the boy not by asking him directly but by assesing his abilities if he became his squad member. Korra then re- called something that he had noticed earlier. He could not see much behind the mask the boy was wearing. That was a bit strange to him. How then was he supposed to get the boy into his squad, he simply could not wait till they finished their spar, as korra had now waved off the thought of him buying food stuffs. He was now more intrested in the boy like never before.
He watched as the boy had previously managed to dodge his opponents attack and now planned to counter by planting his hands beside his head and curling up his legs to his chest as he aimed his feet right to the mid section of his opponent and using his core strength and that produced by his arm,the boy's body propelled his legs upward extending with both feet aimed right towards his opponent' stomach and probably his chest too. As the boy's opponent too was not much of a slacker, his knee did not come down so instead the boy's kick just land directly on His opponent's leg. The opponent would take the force of the kick and use it for momentum to send himself backwards into the air allowing him to perform a swift back flip and land safely on two legs 7meters away from the boy korra was now looking at. The second boy now mumbled something that did not really mean to korra. All the way, korra had been planning his moment of entry. Suddenly the second boy vanished into a dash so fast appearing just below the masked boy's chest sending a blazing elbow directly at his stomach. This look a bit like something that would land an efect on the masked boy. As korra had now taken the masked boy as a team member behind his head, though, he mostly cared for himself but his father had always thought him about comrades.By the speed of the second boy, korra could simply say that he was a kind of skilled in taijutsu.
since korra's trained skill in buki could enable him see the movements, he wanted to help but at the same time, he decided to see if the masked boy was fit enough to be on his team.
WC:563

21Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The surprise attack was a failure as Hiryo had sustained no damage but it showed both of them that he wasn't completely worthless when it came to reflexes and taijutsu, Ryuu had trained himself as much as possible but clearly Hiryo was superior in both areas. It seemed where as th engine was doing his best Hiryo could still pick it up a notch and that was a very bad thing, Hiryo disappeared from view and reappeared right in front of Ryuu poised for an attack. There was no avoiding the elbow strike Ryuu currently did not have the skill to do such a thing so the engine did the only thing it could take it and counter, Ryuu's teeth clenched tightly as he prepared for the amount of pain that was about to come and then he readied his upper body for the counter attack. The amount of pain that surged through his stomach was indeed extremely painful but it wasn't unexpected so he began, using the force of the elbow his body bent forward at the same time swinging his head downwards.

Now doing this he should have landed a headbutt right on top of Hiryo's head what the engine could not have predicted was the strength of the blow pressing him backwards. His head missed Hiryo's by a mile and he found himself falling face first into the ground about six meters from Hiryo, his counter had failed completely but the engine didn't care about that it had to get back up and fight. Ryuu's body shot to it's feet like it was perfectly fine which was a mistake as his vision and legs were swimming, his legs barely able to keep his body up but they did just that. That wasn't the only thing, he felt it coming up quickly and then it spewed from his mouth not blood it was bile, grape juice, and steak pieces flowing into the mask that had been blocking his mouth.

It had no where to go so the engine made the only logical choice as Ryuu's body was throwing up it reached up to pull the mask upwards, Ryuu threw up the rest onto the street with some of it dripping from his nose. Gasping for air Ryuu's eyes were no longer blank as his free hand grabbed at his stomach which was still aching from the hit "t-that's it" he managed to say "you are obviously better" his tone soft and somewhat raspy, he spit out the last of it but the taste remained in his mouth. His lunch had been ruined by one well placed elbow strike and his mouth tasted like a sewer there was no reason to continue this one sided battle in Ryuu's mind.

22Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Sato

Sato

Hiryo felt his devastating elbow land directly on Ryuu's stomach giving him a full 100% of the power and speed. This was only one of many dangerous Taijutsu that Hiryo possessed in his arsenal however he didn't plan to perform them all. As his elbow landed and sent Ryuu backwards, Hiryo felt a close miss from Ryuu's head which shocked him since it caught him off guard. Wow... that was close.. he would of had a lot of momentum from my elbow making that head collision more powerful.. im just lucky it didn't land.. Hiryo would think to himself watching Ryuu shake before letting out a disgusting meal into the streets. He then watched as he took off the mask he wore and continue the horrifying sight until finally stopping and losing his fight. Hiryo could see that Ryuu had given up but he wasn't going to let him give up that easily, so he had to think of something in order to get Ryuu to continue.

Finally the idea hit him. "Ryuu... are you seriously giving up. Don't you want to  repay the favor for ruining your lunch? don't you want me to feel the pain i just put you through? You cant be finished. One more round?" Hiryo would say removing his sinister smile and showing a more warm, welcoming, happy one. He didn't want Ryuu to give up but in fact wanted him to keep going and never give up no mater the situation. "You choose to be a Shinobi when you entered the Ninja Academy. You would of learn't that failure isn't an option so one more round and I will let you go." Hiryo said putting one hand up and performing a 'bring it' gesture to Ryuu with a smile on his face.

Well all this was happening, Hiryo managed to see a observer when he performed his flip before the elbow but didn't want to show him that he had seen him so instead played it off like he didn't. He didn't know who or what he was doing - he had never seen him before. I wonder why he is watching our spar.. what does he want.. Hiryo would think to himself well watching for Ryuu's reply.

23Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:21 am

Draygglez

Draygglez

Korra now watched as the masked boy received the hit to his stomach honourably. As he did so, he did not plan on giving up as he tried a counter by using the force of the hit that send him bending down to use his head and butt down the first guy but this well thought off counter failed as the hit from the elbow sent the masked boy some meters away.
With the looks of things, the elbow hit had most certainly triggered a reaction on the boy's stomach as the boy now began to throw up on the streets. What he threw up were mostly what had not fully digested as korra could try to figure out. As the boy got up,his legs not really firm on the goround, he made a wise decision as he managed to say in a low tone that the other boy was better than him..As the masked boy removed his mask, korra could see what looked like a beautiful face hidden behind it but he was not certain yet..
So, it was a test of might eh.. Korra wondered. But the other boy was not done yet as he began to speak to the masked boy.."Ryuu... are seriously giving up. Don't you want to return the favor for ruining your lunch? don't you want me to feel the pain i just put youthrough? You cant be finished. One round? You chose to. be a Shinobi when you entered the Academy. so one more round and I will let you. go."... Now, korra had gotten to know that the masked boy's name was Ryuu. Hmm.. Ryuu.. Korra thought.. It actually meant dragon.. Now, korra was getting impatient. He would have to talk to the masked boy sooner or later. After the other boy finished with his words, gesturing for the masked boy to come forward, korra stepped forward to where he was visible to both boys and said..A warrior knows when to fight and a wise warrior knows when to run. He who fights and runs lives to fight another day. Trying to become perfect in one day might possibly lead to disaster and lastly, picking on someone not on your level is totally not advisable. I think Ryuu is ok with this for today. If he wants to get better, that would be under my supervision. I am Korra Terumi, the blue flame of kumogakure and also a jounin in post. As of this moment, I am recruiting Ryuu into the shadow squad.....
WC:420

24Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:30 am

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Hiryo was one sadistic little bastard Ryuu thought to himself as he listened to Hiryo trying to goad into fighting some more, the worst part was the younger male didn't even realized that he was only make things worse. Ryuu wasn't the same as when he had the mask on he felt fear quite a bit of it especially when he was faced with someone that was far stronger than him like Hiryo was. Revenge wasn't really something Ryuu cared about, he didn't really have enough emotion left in his to get angry or hate someone over something so trivial as defeating him in such a manner. There was a burning rage inside of him but it was not directed at Hiryo it was directed at himself, his failure to even hold his own against someone four years younger than him, 'failure, weakling, scaredy cat' those whispers filled his mind. His teeth clamped down so tightly to the point where Ryuu's gums began to bleed a tiny bit, inside he was a raging tempest but on the outside he was composing himself shutting out his problems so the world would not get a glimpse of them.

He was about to speak up when a third person entered the mix talking about wise warriors and living to fight another day, it wasn't as complex as all that but he wasn't going to argue with someone who seemed to be helping him in his time of need. The real surprise came that he was going to be recruited into a squad by a jonin, there had to be some kind of motive to that though, no way someone with his flaws was going to be recruited into a squad without a reason he was too damaged to be anything other than a liability. "Why me?" simple and straight to the point he asked in a raspy voice, his vision still swimming giving him a slightly nauseous feel but luckily he didn't have much else to throw up anymore. Maybe all his flaws weren't out in the open but he was certain there was a long history on his failures over the years, this Korra Terumi had to either be getting something or want something Ryuu thought to himself rather suspiciously, those light blue eyes of his watching Korra for any chinks in his mental armor that might show he was lying or not telling him everything.

25Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Empty Re: Get ya grub on! (Sato and Korra) Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:04 am

Sato

Sato

Hiryo was still focusing on Ryuu with his hard, hawk eyes locked however his attention was set on a third party that had been watching the fight causing several questions to arise. He didn't know who he was and didn't really want to find out until he had interrupted their fight with some useless blabbering. When Korra stepped forward, Hiryo would shift his eyes onto him and analyze his body for a bit noticing that his body didn't look as physically fit as Ryuu and defiantly not Hiryo. "Korra Terumi you say.. judging by your physical capabilities, Ryuu would be able to be beat you in a race and strength test.. however you may take your student.." Hiryo would say adjusting his cloak hood to cover his entire body once again and conceal his identity. After adjusting his hood, he would take one final glance at Ryuu before noticing, once again that his personality had changed back to the one he had before the fight.  That mask... could it be altering his personalities.. Hiryo would say turning around and walking away from the two figures. "Nice meeting you Ryu my friend.. until later debuts, I shall see you again whether in this life or the next." Hiryo would say raising his hand up and performing a short wave before finally losing sight in the distance. Korra Terumi huh.. I shall meet you again. Hiryo would think walking towards his house aiming to get some rest before this afternoon.

| Exit |

Total WC: 2944
Ryo Earned: 294Ryo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum