Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

PLAY THE GAME INSTEAD OF WAITING.
tetsuro, kuroo
#TeamLads
WC: 326
The breeze passing by, standing in front of a building. Specifically speaking, this building was known as the famous Hot Springs of Konohagakure no Sato. Arriving just before my teammates, I could finally prepare myself for a casual rest, though, knowing that a majority of people in the springs would be adults, it would be difficult to fit in, and not get judged. I walked towards the counter, where a young lady sat reading a magazine while she waited for any customers to either enter, or leave so she could do her job. I requested my part, as she told me where to go, even though I'd already know. I paid the price, and headed towards the room with a large drape hanging as the door, saying "men" on it. Before heading into the actual hot springs, I sat down in the locker room, and a large sigh escaped my lips.

"Ugh, so tired," I sat still, legs spread apart, in a position of exhaustion.

I sat there for a while, hoping that no one would enter the room as I relaxed my muscles. Although our job wasn't difficult, and that I wasn't as tired as I kept claiming that I was, I just wanted to go sleep and enjoy some peace and quiet. I finally stood up, and looked for a empty spot to place my clothes in. Once I located it, I started to take my shirt off, then my pants. Lastly I grabbed a towel, since there was about five stacks just sitting there on a counter, and wrapped it around after I took the last thing that needed to be taken off. I wasn't too fond of being naked all the time, especially around others. But hopefully, this would be worth it. I sat back down on the bench, arms resting on my legs. 

"I wonder if Hitomi, and Takeo have arrived yet," I pondered, head freely dangling above the towel over my legs.

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was exhausted, well not as cruelly exhausted as what she's done to herself however she was fairly tired from the many multiple missions and work having been done, especially having to find her own sensei with what basic sensory she had and some wits along with it. Of course she knew reality wise it wouldn't even be just this hard but much harder and only grow in difficulty. But for now she just wanted to relax, perhaps the warmer waters would cool her down. She looked towards the place and as she entered she greeted the woman there tending the place. She knew her already from coming here beforehand and thus there wasn't much discussion other than just paying it off and a brush off to where to go and that was it.

She entered the draped doorway with the female symbol upon it and looked around to find a corner or space to change without much notice, she was kinda self conscious about her own body as per usual to her age, even if it were the same gender it just felt awkward to herself. She finally found a spot open and away from the chatter of the older and quite possibly more formed women there, as she went to there she began the undressing folding the clothes in what seemed to be a neatly pressed stack before pulling a towel around herself, her hair was short enough not really to need another towel but just a quick rinse off. With that she walked out the doorway towards the steaming waters.

She kinda walked to the side away from most of the other people there and just sat her feet into the waters for a while, she was to get in but first she didn't want to freeze up or overheat while relaxing. She then eased into the waters keeping her back turned out to anyone and everyone, she took the towel to adorn upon her head. She was in the waters and it was relaxing however self consciousness never helped an achy brain. She barely pressed a hand to the side of her head from embarrassment as she swam over to a rock within the waters that rose up just enough to rest upon. Speaking of she laid her hands on it crossing them over and laying her head on it calmly.

She sighed out a long breath then began to look around at the scenery. "Knowing him he's probably here first, however I wonder where Takeo took off to, didn't he mention joining us here?" She asked still looking around for Kuroo trying to figure out if he was even in the waters or on shore. That she noticed someone far off on the shoreline sitting there looking exhausted, she wasn't sure why she noticed them until she saw the facial expression as she rolled her eyes sitting her head back on her arms. "I knew it...welp at least the waters are nice. Still no Takeo though...what's taking him I wonder." She shrugged as she closed her eyes upon the rock she laid her head on to just calm down. It was pretty obvious who she was among the others, bright red and and blue eyes were like a big obvious sign with flashing lights tied to her neck. Telling her apart from the others was merely an easy task.

WC: 560

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Although Takeo was hardly tired at all, unlike Kuroo and Hitomi, he liked the idea of relaxing in the hot springs. Especially after having gotten covered in dirt and getting twigs stuck in his clothes, as well as some leaves. He didn't want to go back home in the dirty state he was in. His mother would send him back outside again so he didn't leave a trail of dirt in the house.

Takeo entered the hot springs and payed what he had to at the counter before going to get changed. Takeo entered the men's locker room which he was directed to. As he entered he notice Kuroo sitting on one of the benches. Takeo waved towards and him and said 'hello' before going to get undressed into another part of the locker room. Hoping Kuroo had left now or was going to. Takeo quickly got undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist before exiting the locker room and entering the hot springs. He glanced around to see if he recognised anyone here. Despite the steam that blocked his vision, somewhat.

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

tetsuro, kuroo
#TeamLads
WC: 254
I left the locker room after Takeo entered and said his greetings. Warm. Really warm. I took a dip in the steamy water, and looked around, though vision was mainly covered up by the mist. I threw my head back and stayed still and silent. Eyes closed. Only focused on relaxation. Recovering all of my chakra was my main concern. I sighed, and by this point I had a lack of enthusiasm and energy. I only desired to go home and sleep, not doing anything at all. My mind circled around irrational thoughts that didn't deserve to live in my brain. I coughed and got out of the water, wrapping my towel around myself once again.

I sat by the area with the scrubbers. How many people go in there daily? I wonder when they clean, or even how they clean it... I washed myself off, cleaning the remaining dirt that lingered on my body. Musashi-sensei had intriguing ideas that benefited us entirely, however it only seemed that we did missions. Nothing more, nothing less. I sighed and left the cleaning station to go back to the locker room. There was chatter in the actual springs, and I only wanted peace and quiet. I had no one to talk to anyways, so might as well just stay silent in a place I'd prefer.

I made no eye contact, or even spoke to any of my team mates. Silence. That's what I liked. Silence.

I got dressed and decided to sit on the bench minding my own business.

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

With that she sighed placing her head back upon the rock she rested on and wondered what else there was to do other than feel completely embarrassed even around her own gender and hide behind a rock. She decided it was best to just get out and go home at this point as there really wasn't anything to this and nothing about it was relaxing. Not really or entirely to herself did she feel relaxed and rejuvenated.

With that she wrapped the towel around herself and promptly got out. She sat on a bench to wait for the water to stop dripping off as she stared off for a while and chatted to herself "Guess there's nothing else to do here..." She then thought back to the lesson her sensei seemed to taught through the missions. She however seemed to scowl at the thought. "I still can't trust him...none of them...perhaps the exception on Takeo...but only because of that one situation, the others...I cannot!"

She slammed her fist onto the bench as if asserting her point however all it did was cause her hand that was cut far off earlier to ache a bit in pain, it was healing though. Just still a bit touchy on pain and slamming aspects. She held her hand for a moment before relaxing it to her side and thinking. "Maybe I need to give them a chance...but I don't want betrayal! I won't feel that pain again...I'll distance myself from them." She sighed before getting up and going in the building to change and get re-dressed.

WC: 242

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo dipped one of his toes into the hot steamy water. Making sure it wasn't too hot. Satisfied by the temperature, Takeo slowly submerged his body underneath the hot springs water. He felt a wave of relaxation and calmness wash over his body as he was completely consumed by the misty water. Only Takeo's head could be seen bobbing above the water. Although Takeo had hardly strained himself during the two missions set for them today by their sensei, it still felt relieving to unwind and rejuvenate his chakra. Despite having hardly used any. Eventually Takeo decided that he had spent enough time in the hot springs and that it was time to leave. He got out of the water and wrapped his towel back around him before making his way back to the locker room. After drying off Takeo put his clothes back on and stretched his arms and legs before leaving the locker room and the hot springs building.

Shame I never got the chance to speak to Kuroo or Hitomi.

((I rushed this post. It probably has errors but I don't care so gg))

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

tetsuro, kuroo
#TeamLads
WC: 107
I stayed silent, minding my own business. I noticed that Takeo had left the hotsprings as well, gathering up his belongings and heading off. I did the same, changing back into my original clothes, and headed out the door. The only person that most likely remained was Hitomi, still preparing herself to leave the building. I looked up at the sky upon exiting the hot springs, the blue skies and puffy, white clouds slowly moving along. I turned my head, and walked in the direction of my residence, going home to take a nap before returning to deal with other missions or business that Miyamoto-sensei would have.

(Short post because there's literally like nothing to write about by this point, lol.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum