You are not connected. Please login or register

A Trip to Boston Party

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Trip to Boston Party Empty A Trip to Boston Party Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:20 am

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Recent events had been relayed to Ki about a mysterious group capturing and slaughter people within the land of Tea. Latest intell reports have shown that this group has secured the country and is now if firm control. Before the Kage could give any directives, Ki set off to stop the senseless murdering going on.

He stood in his room staring at his uniform, this might be the last time he suits up. On his bed laid his ANBU uniform, the various scars and marks on his mask showed and even his uniform was a bit dented. The Kage hadn't gave direct orders, but he was now taking this of his own directive. He knew though the Kage understood him well enough to know what he was doing. At least he hoped he did. He couldn't allow this to go on. He slowly suited up and checked and double checked everything. Making sure it all fit right, he walked over towards the mirror and placed his hand on it. He left his large finger prints on the mirror. It signified his own sort of last goodbye to this place. "I guess taking on the Akatsuki isn't something I'm ready for, regardless I won't give up." he said solemnly.  He jerked his body towards the door and grabbed his cloak from the old beaten bronze rack, then his sword leaned against the wall and opened the door.

He was moving swiftly from the house to house and made sure as he approached the exit of the village to leave unnoticed, as if the police could do anything if he left anyways. He thought about what he was doing, 'You know trying to take on the entire Akatsuki at once isn't something I've seen or heard anyone do....despite that I have to do this. I have to show stone clad will and bring them down with no deaths.'

His feet pounded against the ground, dirt kicked up with every step he took. ' I wonder if I can avoid taking them all at once...but if I do that then the problem of restraining...honestly for me the best way to win is one by one and kill them. But I can't do that, the best way to capture is to take them all on at once. That would seem to be past my physical limits though. Its a predicament.' Ki thought. He keep running the idea down his mind over and over and kept coming up with him dead and the Akatsuki free. It irritated him ab bit, but he keep pushing forward. Eventually he found himself crossing into Tea Country and the battle would begin. He wasn't good at masking his chakra and he'd come in to a decent sensor (If far away) like a small army of chakra invading the country. Normally he'd keep a sensor ninja in the squad to help him cover his tracks, that wasn't a option...it really was a stupid idea. But he couldn't let them slaughter people like that.

exit

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum