Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Boston Tea Party with The Akatsuki (Open to any Akatsuki Members) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boston Tea Party with The Akatsuki (Open to any Akatsuki Members)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ki stood his feet rested atop the top of a tree. The pines bent under his weight and the tree swayed ever so slightly. His eyes scanned the area, the revaled unrott destruction and terror. Smoke poured billows into the open sky from various places. The clouds now finally seemed to be dissipating. The trees seemed to moan from the rot of destruction curved through this once proud nation. Even Kis own body seemed to be effected by this disaster. His hands stood paralyzed, his hands felt as ice. His lips pursed in pain, but not one of physical inducement.

His hand slowly drifted towards his head and it griped from temple to temple in a great shuttering frustration. His mind raced back and forth, it stroked as a brush and painted a color of deep red. He couldn't grasp why or what would make someone cause such dismay. Or how they could live in the stench of their own filth, like dogs they were to him. He knew what he wanted and where he would go. He took off his mask and laid it in a location marked for him as he did for his other ANBU uniform. He only keep his sword by his side, without this his short blonde hair would press outwards and his black shinobi uniform would now be seen. However it was more the outfit of a assassin then of any ninja.

Kis leg muscles tensed and recoiled forward, he bounded forward moving from tree top to tree top. Which each step the trees tip unsharpened. He keep his pace until he reached the rim of the forrest and a small taven appeared before him. He hoped that maybe someone might still be inside. His blood yearned for a hard quench to drown his anger and frustration. He bolted from the tree like a hawk searching for prey. His feet thudded against the group. He paced himself towards the tavern.

His hand grasped the cold metal door, his mind paused for a moment in order to prepare him for the worst. He slung the door open and as he did a few people inside jumped. He soon peered around and it looked as if no one was hurt and they were simply scared from the slightest noise. He walked forward and took a seat at the bar. He looked upwards at the person standing behind the long wooden bar. He knocked his hand twice, to hear the woods clang and crack the uneasy silence. The few people in the bar were women as most men were out fighting or most likely dead. Even the bartender was not of the fighting sect. She asked him "Ummmm...whats happening...hows the war?" in nervousness. "Over," he replied. A moment of shock and silence took over the room. "I'll have a drink of sake, whatevers best here." Ki asked solemnly. Without a noise the bartender slide him a glass filled with a amorous liquid in times of hard. Kis face sunk in and look of total confusion and anger took hold.

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Keji's bush he was laying in felt wonderful. Keji did not know what kind of bush it was but it was very well layered, with incredibly flexibly branches. He sunk into it like as if it were a water bed, and went to snooze. A loud thump not far away from Keji woke him up in an instant. A branch of the bush ripped open the back of his coat, and scraped his back as he fell out of the bush. In pain Keji got up slowly rubbing his eyes. He wondered what the heck just fell to the ground. Keji was dreaming about something nice, but he did not remember. Keji looked around the green filled forest trying find what had fallen down. Keji then spotted something, a large cat had fallen from the tree, but this was not any large cat but a puma. "Fuck." Keji said panting. The Puma hissed at Keji ready to eat him, but that did not mean Keji would let him. The Puma ran towards Keji, and leaped towards him with it's claws extended, and jaw open ready to rip off Keji's arm. With a quick side step, and an Extended arm Keji's fist went right into the Puma's ribs breaking them. It dropped onto the floor with a puff of smoke. It cried in pain, "Wrong place, wrong time buddy." Keji looked at it with no expression. Keji's throat started to get a little dry so he thought it would be a good idea to go get a drink at a tavern or something. Keji took off his ripped cloak and folded it up. He then placed it in his inhumanly large pockets fitting in perfectly. Keji walked off towards the outside of the forest to where he would meet yet another dirt road.

As Keji exited the immensely dense forest looking at the dirt road. He looked around, seeing almost no one. To Keji it seemed everyone is about to shit their pants thinking we are going to slaughter their families but that was not it. A tavern directly located from Keji sure had water in it. Keji jogged across the road and up the steps to enter the Tavern. When Keji opened the door a little jingle sound was made notifying everyone he was there. Keji was a man wearing a straw hat, in a samurai outfit. Keji thought it was quite weird to see one in the Land of Tea because he had never seen one before. "May I please just get a cup of water?" Keji asked as he sat down next to the samurai. Keji looked at him, sipping his sake quietly. The bartender brought back a cup of water, Keji replied witha thank you, and nodded his head. Keji sat there sipping his water, staring at the wood patterned counter, bored with nothing to do.

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

His hands tapped and waited and waited for the young bartender to come back. Something was off the ladies in the back began to have shots of fear and terror when the man next to him walked in. This began to make Ki wonder who exactly was this man. First he thought Akatsuki or possibly one of their goons. 'This guy has to be with the Akatsuki, or at least missing-nin...those women look terrified.'he thought. Ki stood up and turned his head towards the man and walked over towards the ladies, "Who is this man?" he asked with a gentle smile. "Akaktasukia Akatykusa, I mean Akatsuki" she said with a shooken voice.

Ki body quickly turned towards him, he turned his head side to side. His black robe flipped upwards towards the man and he took a stride towards the man. His hand reached into his pocket and grasped onto his village head band. His hand felt to smooth soft touch of the metal. He was now a few feet behind the man and he grabed his head band out of his pocket and slung it on the table right in front of the large man. His hand darted towards the metal which showed his village symbol...he still was fond of the village, 'It banished me but I still..I still.....love it..but now I can make more of a difference now I can help these lost souls' he thought. With the head band right next to the mans water and Ki right next to the man. He placed his hand ontop of the metal. His nails scratched across the metal protector and made a straight slash through his old villages symbol. "I came here to join the Akatsuki," he said somberly

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Keji sat there as the man next to him asked the Bar tender why everyone was afraid of him. She replied that he was an Akatsuki. Keji looked over to see what move this man would make. The man put his hand into his pocket to pull out something. At that exact moment Keji was ready to snap his neck if he pulled out a kunai. Luckily the man did not. It was his head band, he is a shinobi from Iwagakure, just like Keji. Keji looked at him as the man took his head band, and scratched it across, shaming his village. "Oh great!" Keji thought to himself. The man then said, "I came here to join the Akatsuki," Keji turnt to the man thinking he was a lunatic, "You, want to join the Akatsuki it seems? may I please ask what rank you are currently?" Keji sat there thinking deeply, "Hmm, so as it seems another Iwagakure member, I am quite surprised he has not slit my throat, but this is good. I just find it extremely odd for a man who looks as if he is in his early 30's to ask such a question. I mean he is most likely a jounin, maybe an anbu. This is the first time I have seen someone scratch out their villages head band before they have even been accepted into this organization. " Keji thought. He took another sip of his water, he then proceeded to clear his throat, and opened up his ears. Keji waited there for a response form this Iwagakure shinobi.

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

The man sitting down gave him some what a length response, Ki thought maybe a show of force would be applicable for him. However this wouldn't be the most enduring way to get his attention Ki would rather use words. He ponder what the man said....he seemed to be someone who would be generally reasonable for him to deal with. ..."Tch, well.....me I was removed from the village years ago...back then I was at the rank of Genin. After I left I never moved any further of course. I was on my own, currently my skill is that of a A ranked Missing Ninja. If you must know if you want a show of strength I'd rather not...however if I must..I will." Ki said. His hand then slammed down on the table and cracked the entire counter in half and created a crevasse into the ground.

"If you need further information I'm a master of Tai and a capable Ninjutsu and Genijutsu user." Ki said menacingly. He stared down the man, who was now most likely wondering how to reply to his statement. "Wait, before you speak if you need further proof, attack me with all your might until your satisfied with my skill." Ki interrupted. Ki walked outside and stood 40 feet away from the tavern, he turned to face his enemy if he came. He took his Tai defensive posture, something that would look foolish to any Tai master. With both his hand crossed over each other and his legs standing outward...he would surely look foolish.

Spoiler:

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Before Keji could speak he was interrupted, and told by the man that he wanted to prove his skill. The man walked outside far from the barn and Keji quietly followed. It was a sunny day perfect for a little spar. Keji watched closely as the man crossed his arms, "Ah, I get it someone here is not a liar, let me first see." Keji said. He then went right for a punch right at the mans chest. Within a blink of an eye Keji's punch was deflected right away. Keji then continued, He jumped back, a few times. As Keji jofully skipped back and away he jumped onto the tavern looking strait into the eyes of the man, "Block this," Keji said. A deep exhale got him started. A quick shuffle of hand seals, and a puffed up chest. Keji thought he was going overkill but this was over joining the Akatsuki. Even though Keji knew he was going to burn down the forest it did not matter. Keji's puffed up cheeks released the immense amount of flames from his mouth. As hot as lave scorching everyone around him. Flames went every where, it was horrid. Keji hoped he had not killed the man preforming this technique, after all Keji is not going to let any random stranger join the Akatsuki. If the man had survived Keji would allow Ki to join the Akatsuki without a doubt, surviving an S-rank technique proves everything. As the flames burnt Keji sat down on the roof of the Tavern scoping out the area for any dead scorched corpses around the area, so far he has seen none.

Spoiler:

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

The man attacked with some level of skill his fist bounced off his and they came with a roar. He was no punk, this guy was the real deal. He wondered after a few bats of warding him off what he would do next. The man then decide that a insane attack is right. Ki only hoped that the woods behind me were mostly empty. This was going to get sticky very fast.

Quickly as he finished the seal and shot out massive flames, Ki had already jumped in the air, he knew this wouldn't be high enough. So Ki would use a double pronged attacked, air quickly expelled from his mouth and this jolted him higher into the air even higher. The flames were still crackling behind him. Then he did quickly 4 hand signs and his body then glowed a bright blue and he jolted forward. The man was only 19 meters away...unlucky for him that was within range of his jutsu. However if Ki hit it'd mean instant death for him. So he pulled the punch and didn't hit him. They would now be right next to each other. Ki would be for a moment staring at him smiling with his fist inches from the mans face and then Kis hand would reach out and see if the man would let him grab onto his head and hop over him by using his head as a pole. If he didn't Ki would simply land to backside of him where the flames had not yet touched. On his back though he could feel the raging heat.

To the wild Akatsuki member it would appear as if he leaped into the air and flew. Then he teleported right next to him in a flash of lightning. As Kis feet hit the green grass, he smirked "If thats all the Akatsuki got...I think I'll be just fine here." as he walked away where the world was not burning he commented on last thing "You can call me The Akatsuki's Blue Flash." The hopefully stunned Akatsuki would think that he was a bit cocky to compare himself to Minato. However it was all apart of Kis little show.

Spoiler:

Chakra: 276

Regalia

Regalia
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

"Keji?" the snow white maiden began, walking past the strange man who was bothering keji as she then stood, just a meter from his face. "Is everything alright?" she said, her voice sounding as elegant and surreal as a mothers. "I do not mean to disturb, but you should not be disturbing the village like this, let along the villagers." she said, turning her head, and seeing two children watch in fear. "Its okay," she said, picking them up and getting them on their feet. She hated children, however, this was all an act. "Go along now." she told them as they ran off. "I'll kill you later." she muttered, slow low that no one could hear her. She then turned around. "How may we, or I, be of assistance?" she asked, her usual cloak swaying in the wind. It was trimmed to just above her knee, and her arms did not go through the sleeves. It was attached together by a single button at the top, allowing her arms to go through the slit in the cloak. "I am sorry if we can not do what you wish, but," she then bowed, in a show of weakness and respect, a ploy for underestimated trust, "I will surly do my best, Monsieur." Her lies were perfect, undetectable by anyone really. Her acting skils were like no other. This was the true reason she had been asked to join the akatsuki, her lying had gotten her into the homes of Kages, mayors, chiefs, even the occasion anbu.

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Stood there as he could see a blue light fly up from the flames and dash strait towards him. Before Keji could even breath there was a fist directly at his face. Keji was impressed, he knew this guy was not a joke, and this was good, "You can call me The Akatsuki's Blue Flash." A small giggle came from Keji's mouth but he quickly stopped and then said, " I can tell very easily you are talented with the jutsu of yours. Seriously though that's some weird shit with that, you didn't even let me take a breath." Keji scratched his head, "This dude is seriously whack, and quick too. I don't know what Efv will feel about him, right now it's a yes for me." Keji thought, "Ok, you have shown excellent strength in your area of skill, I will gladly accept you as a new Akatsuki member, but we have a slight problem. Our leader, Efv, a drunkard Senju is the leader. So I do not know what his thoughts about you joining are, I am not the one to decide but for now you may tag along with me to find him." Keji said. Keji looked out into the horizon, half of the forest was nearly burnt down which was quite a shame. The poor puma was probably burnt to a crisp, crying as it watched the flames slowly creep towards it. Keji knew at he same time Regalia was their but he ignored her until now, Do I look like I care about the villagers? well I don't and I also do not need your help, and don't use that language go back to China." Keji knew she did not act like that normally, and he also knew she was the ultimate bullshitter over time. Keji knew this behavior from her was when she was going to do something, so this raised an eyebrow. Keji stood there making sure she wouldn't pull off some shit, stabbing the man in the chest.

Trickling flames next to Keji, hot like lava. Keji waited quietly for the man to respond, at the same time Keji's guard was up. If Regalia was going to attempt to kill this man, Keji would reach his hand out if hers goes towards the mans, and snap it. He would break it without hesitation, Keji was not in the mood for fun and games.

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

The flames blazed violently in the background and he stood behind the man. Ki then turned to face the man he had almost blown away. The man seemed to be more confused and not understand what just happened to him. Then actually being certain in allow him into the Akatsuki. Talked some more and then as he finished talking to Ki, the man turned and yelled at a fellow Akatsuki member in a the small cluster of people. Ki noted the women in his mind as he thought her rather beautiful. Ki didn't enjoy how the Akatsuki was talking to her. This peved him a bit, the man seemed to think he could talk to the women in anyway he wanted. However their could be good reason behind this, Ki didn't know their situation.

"It appears the beautiful women over there, is also apart of the Akatsuki...I think I would enjoy her company as a partner....unless this hulking mass of meat would be capable of was interested. Though I show distant for anything caught in that fire and it as a reckless move...lucky it seems no one died. Lets find this man, so I can join the Aktasuki and begin the trails and tribulations that await us." Ki spoke. Ki mind was a flutter, 'This guy seemed to be medorce....however he seems to have wit about him. I just know if I need to I can kill him....at least I think I can. I mustn't under estimate him. Or any of the Akatsuki for that matter...they are all killers and could fight to end with furry of a dragons.' Ki thought. "Also cover yourself in your cloat, don't want any unwanted vistors...you are already being tracked by various Village Nations. My chakra is greater then yours....but I have a more....well pure essences...it wouldn't be consider that of a Akatsukis. However I might still be investaged. So for us getting me a cloak is proirty one...as I'm a giant blip on a radar." Ki informed. He wait for his response and then Ki would follow him to where this mysterious leader of booze was.

Regalia

Regalia
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Regalia meant no harsh intent, however, she was only acting because she wanted to see this mans true side. Acting in conflict would get them no where. As she over heard Keji's harsh words, she only shrugged them off, not acting hurt. She then over heard the man speak. He wanted to be apart of the akatsuki? Regalias soft gaze was replaced by daggers, however, her calm, motherly tone of voice remained the same. "I am sure there would not be a problem with you joining, Monsieur. You seem to be a powerful shinobi, you would be a great asset to the cause." her voice then changed to that of self pity and disturbance, "However, something bothers me," as she raised her hand, snow began to fall from the sky. "How did you find out about us?" she spoke. "I dont mean to sound rude, however, not even the village members know our name, or out allegiance." Her eyes were filled with curiosity as she continued speaking. "I wouldn't recommended you lie either, unlike my partner," her eyes narrowing down, "I am not as ill tempered, or as unprepared as he."

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Luckily Regalia didn't pull something off but she instead said, "I am sure there would not be a problem with you joining, Monsieur. You seem to be a powerful shinobi, you would be a great asset to the cause" This was a relief for Keji. The more people who wanted a person to join, then there is most likely a higher chance of Efv allowing him to join. Keji looked at Regalia questioning how the man found out about us being here. It was quite obvious, anyone could notice. When ever one of the Akatsuki members would go into a populated area in this land, they would all run away and hide in fear. Keji than told Regalia, "Is it hard to not notice? you are wearing a cloak, and every person in this land is scared of us, it's pretty obvious, plus this man has a higher skill than me, probably an ANBU or even a Captain." Keji said. Right after that Keji continued to talk to the man, "Now through out this whole entire thing, may I ask, what is your name. Please let me start off, Hello my name is Keji." Keji still thought about the puma, maybe he should of took it for a midnight snack, maybe it was cooked by the fire, and he can go pick it up to eat. Keji waited to know the mans name, maybe he would recognize it, maybe not.

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Despite the blaring tension between the Akatsuki members, Ki let out a loud laugh. His laugh seemed to almost puncture the rage of the heat and the fear of the civilians. Ki feet streched forward as he walked toward the young Akatsuki member. He cracked his neck side to side and as he reached a few feet away from her he noticed something odd about her. She was beautiful! 'Oh what beauty and how her words strike against me! Oh lucky day! I've found a woman in the midst of this chaos.'

He was now only a few feet away from her, and with the Keji finishing speaking, Ki thought he should defend himself and not just have the muscle head respond."Well you are a Beautiful young lady are you not? Hmmm however to answer your question. I guess it was more of dead luck, I found from a young lady that you are Akatsuki....I do believe she is standing next to you. Red clouds are still strong symbols from that long dead organisation. Now as for my reason upon joining it was to meet beautiful women such as yourself" he said with a chuckle.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Keji left everyone to their doings. Keji hopped down and left, he was getting a little tired, so why not some rest? Keji exited the area, and walked to the other side of the forest. Keji rustled into the dense forest, hopefully he would not meet the neighborhood hero, "Spider Puma".

[EXIT] [OOC: I'm not waiting for regalia, us Akatsuki who have skype have something better to do.]

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Upon the arrival of another Akatsuki member, Ki thought it'd be best to leave. So Ki decided his time to be here had come at a end. Quickly he leaped away from the burning forrest and headed out of the area. Ignoring the Akatsuki members. It was time to leave and take a bit of rest.

Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum