Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The first meeting-Shadow squad[Ryuu/Andrew/no-kill]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Draygglez

Draygglez

Korra could not help but think about his new responsibilty. The raikage had earlier sanctioned him to form a squad befor he later formally asked the raikage for permission to do so and now, korra had formed a squad. He had named it the shadow squad as the squad would not always be noticed since korra hated attention but another reason why he named it the shadow squad was the uniqueness in it's name, leaving people to wonder what exactly was the meaning of the squad name. Today was the great day. The day the squad was coming together. Their first meeting with korra as their sensei. Though leading a squad did not make korra softer. It would only help him a bit more in communication.

Waving aside thoughts and just planning on doing whatever came to his mind, korra went into the bath and washed himself after which he dressed up in his usual attire of black shinobi vest,black trousers, blue long jacket and zip up sandals. Korra armed himself as usual with him placing his twin daggers on an X- format on his back, his long length katana by his side and his various basic weapons like the kunais, shurikens, explosives, smoke bombs,etc in different pockets on his person. As dray searched through his drawer for his kumogakure head band, he saw a bell. The bell had a little rope. Korra remembered the bell to be that which his mother always jingled on his face to make him fall asleep. Why he still held on to it, he didn't know. As he shut the drawer, he found the his shinobi headband in the second drawer and tied it to his neck. As korra attempted to leave, a thought struck his mind and he went back to the drawer to pick up the bell.

Korra headed for the turtle island where his squad members were to meet up with their sensei. As korra walked through the village and out of kumogakure gates, he quickly got to the turtle island trying to lay a good example by being early.

As korra got to the turtle island, he could feel the ancient turtle moving as he was well familiar with the area. Korra went into a nearby forest and hopped into a tree. He created a water clone and sent it to the open location to wait for the squad members while korra simply sat in the tree hidden from everyone and looking at the clone and anyone that came to the location..that is, his squad members.

WC:424
CP:210/250
25cp to water clone
[OOC:Posting order- korra, ryuu, andrew]

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ryuu had been told to meet up with his squad members today and he would do so but he found himself wondering why he had been chosen to be in a squad once again, no one would willingly take him into their squad not with his track record. Someone had to be getting something or perhaps it was forced upon Korra though he doubted the higher ups would force him on someone unless they were doing it as a punishment which was a plausible idea now that he thought about it. If that were the case he felt bad for Korra who was probably an up an comer being so young and a jonin, that part did rub a little salt into an open wound Ryuu had but he wouldn't take his frustration out on other people. As he walked he wondered what the other members of the squad would be like, though he could hardly say that he knew Korra from their last meeting but they seemed like a decent enough person he thought as he walked.

He came in his usual style of clothing loose fitting brown shirt cool and quiet even when he moved quickly, dark green arabian style pants that were oh so comfortable to me in. Pouches on his back holding his various weapons, his ancestral bone mask bouncing against his hip with every step, no shoes to speak of as he hated the feeling of shoes often remarking they made it more difficult to run and messed with his balance. His darkened flesh a result of his mother's heritage and time spent outside, black hair flattened for the most part, light blue eyes similar to tropic waters looked at everything around him as he walked. Strong jawline with a pointed nose that he disliked but his mother said it gave him character, the front of his hands bruised and scabbed over in various places noticeable if one cared to look at them, he hoped the others weren't too judgmental because he really didn't like those types.

When he arrived at the location he simply gave a wave to Korra before taking a spot against a tree leaning against it lazily about ten meters away, he briefly wondered if this would look too much like he was trying to be cool but he disregarded that because he didn't feel like standing. "So are you being punished for something?" he asked in a curious tone, his voice masculine and deep but not rough thankfully he was not stuttering or gasping for air like last time, he didn't trust Korra but he didn't trust most people so that wasn't really much of a surprise.

OOC: WC 445

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

‘So today is the day huh?’ I thought to myself as I stare at the celling of my room. He was told to show up at Turtle Island for his first team meeting today. All that he was given was the name of his team and his sensei. ‘Shadow squad led by Korra Terumi. What will you show us today?’ With that final thought, I swing my legs over the bed and started my daily routine. ‘I better prepared for anything today. Hm, this it the perfect time to test out Lil Widow and see if its battle ready.’ I mused loading the senbon into my puppet.

Turning to my closet, I pull out the usually style of clothing, I wearied for the past year. It was an old style of clothing that isn’t normal screen unless in a formal event. First were some black dress pants being hold up by a white belt. Then was a long sleeve white dress short under a light blue vest. He might get some wired looks but who cared? The suit makes him look noble, fancy, and very important. Funny for the guy who is mostly quite but he was getting off topic.

I grab lil widow and thrown it over my shoulder, turning it as a make shift backpack. Glancing at the clock to see if I have any time for a quick bit, and deciding I do, I went out to the kitchen. After saying good bye to my mother, I headed to the location of where the Turtle Island would be today. It only took me a while but when I finally got there I saw to other people in the marked clearing where the team should of meet up. Looking at the older person first then the younger for a while I finally spoke. “So this is the new shadow squad eh?”

OOC: WC: 313 WORDS

Draygglez

Draygglez

Korra waited patiently in the tree for his squad members to show up while his clone also stood in the marked spot where the team members were to meet.
After waiting for some time, the first member showed up. The boy korra personally recruited into the shadow squad based on reasons only known to him. The boy who he remembered to be ryuu was putting on a loose brown fitting shirt and dark green arabian pants. He had pouches of what korra believed to be weapons at his back and also, the mysterious mask he had used in a fight where korra saw him, dangling on his waist as he walked and more noticeably, the boy had no shoes on.

Unlike the last time they met, korra had more time to observe the boy. He had a darkkend flesh, lack hair and blue eyes as korra could not see the other day he was wearing the mask. Korra could see his strong jawline and pointed nose and also the bruises and scars on his hands.
Korra was still observing as the boy waved, leaning against a tree about ten metres away. Until the boy broke the silence and asked if korra(clone) was being punished for something... Knowing fully well why the boy had asked that question as he had read his expression the other day when korra approached him, korra replied..If you're baffled about why you are here, its nothing much. I have my reasons. That's all..

As korra replied to ryuu's question, he could some other person coming. The other squad member it was. Korra sat up in the tree and watched on as the boy approached korra(clone). The boy wore a black dress pant being held up by a white belt. Then a long sleeve white dress short under a light blue vest. The boy was fair in complexion and had yellow standing hairs...the intresting one..korra guessed. He was the other squad member the raikage had recommended and he was a medic too according to the raikage. The boy spoke straight asking if this was the shadow squad but korra(clone) simply nodded.

Korra(clone) called forth both boys and waited till they got to him. When the got there, korra(clone) started..There isn't much of an introduction to do since am not the talkie type. As you well know, I am Korra Terumi, leader of the shadow squad and I know you both to be Ryuu Tamotsu and Andrew storm preferrably Ryuu and Andrew. Today isn't for mere meeting. Like I hoped, am sure you both cane prepared. korra(clone) held up the bell he had earlier picked from home, jingled it to make a ringing sound and tied it to his side on his trouser waist before continuing..You see this bell, this is a test of individuality, skill, sense, analysation,planning, every basic thing a shinobi may need. It is up to one of you to retrieve this bell from me by any means you wish to employed. As the time is just 8:00am, you have till the hour of the monkey to retrieve this bell from me. Failure to do so....... as korra(clone) said this, while korra was watching in the tree, he got up, standing on the tree and ready to move as he dismissed the clone that was before the two boys leaving them to theirself and their little assignment.

WC:560
CP:210+25 from clone =235

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ryuu was not at all amused with Korra's very vague answer about having his reasons, he would rather have Korra just come out and give him a straight answer instead of just dodging around the question like that, this is why you couldn't trust people he thought to himself. The other person who showed up was presumably one of the squad members which was confirmed by the fact that he questioned them about the shadow squad, shadow squad what a boring and cliche name Ryuu thought to himself as he nodded in response to the question. He didn't know the young man with the stand out hair but that wasn't much of a surprise looking at his age, Ryuu was obviously the oldest of the bunch which made things awkward for him because his age alone made it seem like he was the biggest failure. Ryuu didn't come much closer as he always liked a bit of distance between himself and people even if those people were supposedly allies he still wasn't comfortable being around them, it was something that he doubted he would ever feel comfortable with.

Korra then explained that this wasn't just some meeting that they were going to get to know one another, he held up a bell that jingled lightly and explained that they were to retrieve the bell from him by any means necessary. Then who Ryuu thought was Korra turned into water before their very eyes, Ryuu had no idea why Korra had devised such a test but he was more than willing to try his best or at least the engine would do it's best. Ryuu's first move was to reach down to his hip and pull the mask to his face fastening it on, Ryuu went from the casual calm person to blank. His eyes barely visible held not a trace of emotion as the engine was in control now, the real Korra had to be somewhere with visibility in order to know when to move, the best visibility was somewhere high up which meant he was most likely hiding within a tree, but on the ground he would be able to move easier.

His eyes began scanning all of the nearby trees but Korra wasn't just going to sitting out in the open, how to tell if he were on the ground or in the trees he wondered to himself as he continued to scan the area. If he were a sensory type he could just search for Korra's chakra but Ryuu's skills were taijutsu and bukijutsu after years of training those specifically because they were the easiest for him to learn. His eyes began to scan the ground around them as well, he needed movement or something because just looking around wasn't going to be enough to find Korra. He could team up with Andrew there but seeing as they had just met he doubted they would work together well so Ryuu reached into his pouches pulling out four smoke bombs from there before suddenly spinning towards his back and tossing it at a tree. The smoke bomb would hit the middle of the tree and detonate covering the ground and tree in smoke, Ryuu's body lowered to the ground as he crouched and his leg muscles tightened before he leaped towards the tallest tree in the area.

He climbed up and up until he could see everything below and then he tossed another smoke bomb at a different area, the areas covered in smoke were dangerous because Korra would be able to see or hear anything so of course logically he would leave for fear of discovery and surprise attack by Ryuu or Andrew. That was the basis of his plan as he tossed out another smoke bomb covering a different area and then another, the smoke plumes hanging in the air obscuring the majority of the trees although Ryuu hadn't hit any of the trees near himself so if Korra was there he just wasted four smoke bombs. Ryuu's eyes took in every detail that they could watching the ground and the trees at the same time, his height advantage would help him figure out where Korra was hiding in all of this.

OOC: WC 703

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

(OoC: Srry guys, I been sick the past couple of day and couldn't really focus on rping. Here something to tie you guy over and get this thread moving again.)

"You see this bell, this is a test of individuality, skill, sense, analysation,planning, every basic thing a shinobi may need." I frown, a test already? I expected it but not this soon. "Failure to do so..." Well that doesn't sound good. It was then that Korra exploded in water, a water clone if his knowledge hadn't betrayed him. Cursing, I jump to the west side of the clearing, hiding in the forest. Knowing that I need to find the real korra first, I head out combing the area. If by chance I found him I would stop and perpare lil widow for combat.

Draygglez

Draygglez

Standing on his spot in the tree, korra could well see the clearing. All what had happend all along was very visible to him. As his clone turned to water, there was a bit of reaction from both boys though they did not seem to show it much.. That was a very good quality. Not showing fear in the presence of your opponent. Right now, korra was not their sensei but their opponent and he had told them to use any means necessary to get the bell from him. As the bell was just one, only one person or even known had the chance to get it from him since he did not want to underestimate their abilities.

As korra could well see, Ryuu made the first attempt. He reached for his mystery mask and fastened it to his face as he began scanning the area. He looked at his teamate like he was meant to team up with him but maybe considering the fact that the bell was just one, he looked away. The yellow haired boy which the raikage had told him was andrew was also ready himself.

And it began. The masked boy reached for his ninja pouch and pulled out some balls as he spinned and tossed them at a tree. As the bombs hit ground, they erupted into a mist of smoke. The boy then leaped into a tree and tossed another ball of smoke and looking effectively probably trying to figure out any movement.

While all these was happening, korra didn't lose sight of the yellow haired boy that jumped into the west of the forest probably trying to attack suprisingly. The boy looked more suspicious. Korra wanted the two of them to show him more before he triggered their adrenaline. He was not used to being bored so he definitely had to strike up something. With the two boys in two opposite directions, korra thought.. why not give some hunters a hare to chase.. Korra make to ordinary clones and sent one of them to the west in the direction of the yellow haired boy and the other to the north-west in the direction of the masked boy causing a diversion.Korra knew it might get a bit dangerous but he was set to pushing his squad to their linit. They hadn't seen anything yet.

WC:390
CP:250/250
Jutsu used: academy clone technique

Ryuu Tamotsu

Ryuu Tamotsu
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ryuu was a bit disappointed as it seemed that his smoke bomb idea didn't flush out Korra or at least that's what he thought until he caught sight of Korra running towards him out of nowhere instead of hiding away still. That didn't make any sense to him, in a logical sense Korra would hide away as he had the clear advantage in hiding but now it seemed that he was charging at Ryuu openly. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a second Korra heading into the area Andrew had jumped into just a little while ago, so Korra had used a clone technique again Ryuu thought to himself as he looked down at the clone. Now the question was whether or not these were water clones or not Ryuu thought to himself as he stared directly at the clone coming for him, if it was a water clone it could do damage to him but if it wasn't then he was perfectly fine.

Easiest way to tell just look at the ground the clone was running on, no dust being kicked up, no grass being crushed, and there was no shadow from the sun. The illusion running towards him was perfectly harmless Ryuu thought to himself as he jumped down from his tree and landed with a silent crouch before sprinting towards the clone. Korra probably thought this was going to be a distraction but instead he had given away the area that he was in because the clone so openly approached him from this direction, on the ground he moved like a blur using the trees for cover in case Korra decided to use weapons to attack from a distance. Korra's clones had succeeded in making Ryuu rethink the possibility of him in the tree's though, the clones came on the ground instead of from the trees maybe that was just the way Korra sent them or maybe he was on the ground Ryuu thought to himself.

OOC: WC 331

Draygglez

Draygglez

Exiting thread.. Check your Pms @ryuu and andrew.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum