Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting More Leaves [Yuuji/Spar/No-Kill] [Topic Done]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

It was a nice day out in Konohagakure, though the sky was a bit cloudy and it looked like it may rain soon. That was all good and well though because the earth needed rain to sustain itself. All life depended on the waters from above to live, even the people who often times disliked it.

Kamui Senju was a tall man of six feet and two inches, and he weighed a little less than two-hundred and ten, having a lean but muscular body. The man's eyes were an almost turquoise shade in between blue and green, and his long flowing hair was a dark purple color. He had a tanned complexion lie most of the Senju clan did including their greatest forefather, Hashirama. He wore the garb of a traditional Senju, having on robes and hakama, and he wore them in the color navy blue and light blue. The mark of his clan was on the back of his haori. A Konoha hitae-ate shined on his forehead with a blue trailed cloth behind. At his right side, Kamui wore a nodachi and a katana, signifying he used the arts of swordsmanship, and within the confines of his robes, he also carried other assorted ninja tools with him.

Kamui was the son of a late Senju Clan Leader, Eiji Senju, who was also the head operative of the now disbanded ANBU ROOT cooperation. Kamui himself was now a Jounin, and one day, perhaps he would be seen as the leader of his clan, but if not he wasn't worried about it. Kamui cared the most about protecting his village, not what position he had in hierarchy. He was a humble young man of twenty four, living his life the way a Konoha Shinobi should.

Kamui was now walking through the training grounds, observing various spars and training sessions going on. He had recently acquired his own team of Genin students, but they were not always together, as the children had so many things to attend to. In a way, Kamui thought whether having a team of Genin was worth it, when he couldn't always be with them, but then again, he had to also remember that being a sensei was also a good experience for himself. The Senju walked along, listening intently with his ears, and taking in everything his senses could, enjoying the cool wind, and the clean air. Now....if someone would come to him.

[406 WC]

Last edited by Kamui Senju on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Yuuji

Yuuji

The Mask of Kohona

It had been sometime since the funeral of his parents, Yuuji was in a more stable condition with emotions, but was starting to get known for his careless destruction during his training exercises where he would go overboard with his attacks, letting the emotions get the better of him, he never realized it however, he just always believed that this is how things usually were when he had trained, which is why he had changed his location to the forested area next to the training grounds for solitude and the most he could damage were the ground and the trees.
Yuuji had finally managed to get some sleep, sleeping out in the forest underneath the trees, as he awoke he yawned and stretched his arms above his head before looking up at the opening between the trees to see nothing but dull grey clouds from where he was, Yuuji let out a sigh before standing and performs a series of stretches before making his way out into the openings that leads to the training grounds.

Yuuji didn't return to his home very often which left him with a limited and dull option of clothing, he wore a dirty black vest, battered black trousers and black shinobi sandals, along with his forearms and his right shoulder being bandaged, his hair was rather unkempt and wild but this was easily dealt with by placing it into a medium length ponytail, letting his fringe hang over his forehead protector.

After a short walk, Yuuji appeared from the opening of the trees overlooking the training grounds, watching the other ninja practice their arts, he never really took any interest into any of the fights, even he could be big-headed sometimes and believed that these below his skill level, then he recognized someone he had seen before as he looks over to a man with long purple hair, now where had he seen him before, then Yuuji remembered that he had saw the man at his parents funeral to pay his respects along with Kojirama another member of the Senju, all of a sudden he had an idea instead of looking for someone to spar amongst them, why not ask a Jounin that is sure to prove his fighting capabilities he thought to himself.
The emotionless mask that Yuuji wore had remained strongly upon his face as he pointed towards the purple-haired nin from the short distance, beckoning him to cover over.
Word Count: 402

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

As Kamui continued along, indeed there would appear not too far off, a familiar face. It was one of the Hyuuga Genin of the village, the young man named Yuuji whom Kamui had silently watched at the attendance of a funeral. It appeared by the look of Yuuji that he was still wallowing in sorrow. Kamui understood this pain quite well, having lost his lover and his parents all of a sudden after life seemed so perfect and worry free. The boy looked like he could use a grooming and a washing, and he had a somber countenance about his face.

The purple haired Senju would approach the young man calmly and slowly, and he would give the youth a light smile, calling out, "Ah, Hyuuga Yuuji. I see you are still in pain over your loss. I apologize that we didn't get to speak at your family member's funeral. My older cousin, Kojirama seemed to have all the words that were needed, and I saw it up to you and your female friend to figure things out from there. You didn't need my input. However..." Kamui trailed off, and he would bend halfway in a bow after placing his arms and hands  straight at his sides, "I am Senju Kamui, and it is a pleasure to finally meet you.", and he would stand straight again, sea colored eyes focused on the nearly white eyes of the Hyuuga. The man would loosen himself up and become more limber, and he'd say, "Would you care to have a little training exercise? I find sparring quite an effective way to release emotions and turn them into a strong will-power."

[276 WC]

Yuuji

Yuuji

The Mask of Kohona

Yuuji placed both of his hands into his pockets after pointing at the purple-haired man, awaiting for him to cover over, once the man arrives he listens to him speak before replying.
"Unfortunately, but that is in the past and I can only move forward from here on."
Yuuji gave a careless shrug, trying to act like he wasn't bothered by it, the emotionless mask remaining on his voice, even his voice sounded cold with his tone before noticing the man before him bowing, Yuuji was never that formal when introducing himself, but to be politely he bowed his head slightly in return.
"It's always good to actually know your sensei's in person, instead of knowing them from what you've heard, it's good to finally meet you."
With conflicted feelings or not, Yuuji was unsure if it was a good thing to continue to meet people from the village, he had always tried to keep his distance after the events of his life, fearing that he'd only lose thoughts that he knew.
"I was thinking the same thing, but I don't mean to sound highly of myself but the majority of the people training here, aren't worth my time in skill, they're good don't get me wrong but they could do better, so I'll take your offer up on that one, but not here."
He then turns his back on the man before walking off into the forest, now it may of not been a good idea considering the man he was about to face was a member of the Senju clan, but Yuuji knows that sometimes a fight may not always be in his favor, plus it was out of the way from any distractions.

If the man were to follow after a short walk, entering the forest he would arrive at what Yuuji would like to call his "domain", a small camp one could say where he had decided to stay when he didn't feel like returning to his home, but there wasn't much too the place at all, a hammock hanging in between two trees, a small firepit filled with ashes and a wooden stump that was used for a seat.
The surrounding trees of the area all suffered some form of damage, splintered wood, scorch and slash marks, some even had kunai and shurkiens embedded into the wood still. 

Word Count: 386

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

Kamui was not this young man's sensei. Did he mean his elder when he made this reference, because yes, Kamui was his elder in terms of being a Konoha shinobi. However, Kamui felt he understood this kid quite well, and he sort of wished he had enough space for another student. Yuuji was masking his emotions to show his strength even though he was in great pain. It was one of the same tactics that Kamui himself used in dealing with the recent death of his fiance' and seeing the bodies of his murdered mother and father.

The boy had manners and he spoke well. Also, he agreed to spar with Kamui, and for this, the Senju was happy. The boy though, wished not to do so here in the open. He was walking towards the wooded area of the training grounds, and so, Kamui would come along with the Hyuuga. Then, when they got to the encampment, Kamui felt in his heart again, a little bit of sorrow, though his face would not show anything but a very subtle smile, hiding his sorrow for the child. This was obviously a place he liked to be at. Did he perhaps live here, all alone? He would have to ask, and so he would,

"Tell me that you don't live out here. Do you have any family left?", he asked, rather monotonously.

[229 WC]

Yuuji

Yuuji

The Mask of Kohona

Yuuji leans against a nearby tree as he scratches at the side of his head, he'd rather dodge the question due to the matter still being a touchy subject, but he answered none the less.
"No, no family left. I have the house that we lived in, but sometimes I'd rather not go there so I decide to stay here, sometimes I can't handle the thoughts that come into mind when I step into that house."
This was true, Yuuji couldn't handle the thoughts and the regrets that stumbled into his mind when he returned to the household, then there was the rare occasion on which he did manage and tried to sleep with a roof over his head.
Even though it didn't look like much, to Yuuji this encampent of his was something he could handle, let's just say he wasn't great with life skills and tend to leave things which resulted in the house being in a complete state until it was finally tided up, which is probably why Yuuji currently looks like a street rat with his dirty and ragged clothing, he thought that as long as he can get his training done, getting the nutrients and rest that his body needs, why should he care about his appearance.
Word Count: 209

Last edited by Yuuji on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

Kamui listened, and he would nod to the young man, respecting his wishes, and understand his pain. It was difficult to return to an empty household where you and your family once lived. Therefore Kamui replied, "I too have never been back to my Father's house since the day he and my mother died. Instead, I lived in my own place I made for me and my fiance'. It's only really livable I suppose because I make it so. I market my home out as an Inn and a Hot Spring resort, a small private place where people can go to to relax and enjoy time away from their own homes whether it' for luxury or romance, or even a place to spend the night before a long travel to another country."

The man would then walk past the boy's makeshift home, farther into the woods, beckoning the boy, "Come Yuuji. You said you wanted a little fight. I wish to see what the Hyuuga Clan can do. I promise to try my best not to disappoint you, for I've heard that your people are the epitome of Taijutsu Masters. I hope too to not be disappointed."

Once he got far away enough from the encampment, as not to disturb it, the man would turn and face Yuuji, standing at ten meters from the boy, thick trees to the sides of them, some in front, and some in back, he awaited the boy's movement. This battle was sure to be a test of sorts. He smiled a little more, from the excitement he anticipated.

[262 WC]

Yuuji

Yuuji

The Mask of Kohona

Yuuji folds his arms across his chest as he starts walking further into the forest.
"You're one to open up rather quickly to share such a past."
He couldn't help but wonder why Kamui decided to mention his past, maybe he wanted Yuuji to have something to relate to, showing that other people too have their tragedies to deal with.
As the two walked further into the forest, away from the small encampment Yuuji used Kamui having his back towards him as an advantage as he performed the clone seal, creating an exact replica of himself which if successful followed to continue Kamui as the real one jumped up into the trees, stealthily trying to make his way behind Kamui once the clone and him stopped 10 meters apart from each other, the clone speaks up to reply. 
"Lets just say I'll give it my best shot."
The clone quickly dashes towards Kamui as the real Yuuji jumps down from the tree and performs two hand seals, a split second behind the clones actions as he starts to gather the wind around with with chakra before his body begins to spin violently, as soon as the clone arrived in front of Kamui to strike, it bursts into a flock of white crows as a distraction while the real Yuuji performed one of his own techniques as he soared through the air, continuing to rotate rapidly towards Kamui, aiming to land this strong strike against his back. hopefully connecting with the impact.
Yuuji was always trying to calculate different situations in his mind, dealing with someone of a higher skill level let  alone a Senju clan member, he had to pull out all the stops, using his brain aswell as his strength.  

Word Count: 291

Jutsu Used:
Jutsu:

Chakra Pool: 130 - 7.5 (D-Rank Half Cost) - 25 (C-Rank) = 97.5 Remaining.

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

Kamui, facing Yuuji, was ready for him. He had not known that while Yuuji had been following him that he had created a clone, nor that Yuuji had jumped into the trees leaving the Yuuji behind him a clone. However, this didn’t mean that Kamui could not defend himself against this trickery.

As soon as the clone dashed Kamui quickly used the hand seals of Tiger, Horse, Tiger, and Snake while channeling Mokuton through his arms. He manipulated the wood tendrils to encompass around his own body as a protective barrier against the Genin and his Clone as well, the branches soon forming a solid “wall” around his body, roughly in the shape of an egg, and to make matters more difficult, when the boy would come into close range, he further manipulated the wooden branches by making them jut long three foot spikes from the outside of the structure he had created. The boy's technique would crash against the wooden structure, but it would do hardly any damage to be noticed, and all of a sudden, when the boy's Wind technique was over, the spikes would extend from three feet to an additional three feet. Kamui from here, prepared perhaps, for his young Hyuuga friend to use the famous Gentle Fist style....

[213 WC]

Spoiler:

Yuuji

Yuuji

The Mask of Kohona

As Yuuji runs into a dead end with his attack, recovering into his feet after the impact with the wooden structure, he separates his distance from Kamui, roughly 5 meters away as he grits his teeth, this was his first time ever seeing their wood style in action, he never thought that he'd actually be facing against it one day.
Dammit, I lost my one advantage with that surprise attack, I have to think of something and fast.
He quickly examined the wooden shell before an idea came to mind as a smirk broke through his emotional mask, Yuuji had another plan in mind.
It didn't seem like any physical attacks would help unless he can draw the jounin out from his defense with this in mind he had taken a deep breath as he performed two hand seals, the horse and then the tiger before exhaling deeply before sending a roaring flame from his mouth towards the wooden case, letting the fire fuel itself from the wood as its blaze sets the wooden shell alight, causing the heat inside the shell to become intense.
As overboard as this might seem, Yuuji felt like had something to prove, he had to prove he was strong and he'd go through any means to win this battle against a Senju clain member.
After a few seconds the roaring flames come to a halt as Yuuji enters an aggressive taijustu stance, his next move he could only wait for his opponent to show themselves before making his next move.
Word Count: 251

Jutsu Used:

Chakra: 97.5 - 25 = 72.5

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

Unfortunately for Yuuji, when he had come to the wooden structure and made impact with it (or even getting near it, including his clone of white crows) Yuuji’s body would find itself impaled on three foot wooden spikes that grew out to six feet, pushing through flesh of the Hyuuga in his arms, legs, chest, and torso.

Within the wooden structure, Kamui heard the sickening wet crunching sound, and the dispersing sound of a failed clone technique, and he became concerned. The man unraveled the wood, and he moved it with his arms to surround the young man who was now bleeding out heavily. The wooden tendrils would grasp the child and lift him into the air, as well as press against the wounds as they coiled a little tighter, and Kamui would look into Yuuji’s pale colored eyes, and he’d say softly in a calm and serene voice,

“Oh my....I do apologize, Hyuuga Yuuji. I would have thought you’d try another tactic.”

[162 WC]

Spoiler:

Yuuji

Yuuji

The Mask of Kohona

Unforunetly for Kamui being inside that dome had obstructed his vision, not seeing the actions that Yuuji had partook, let alone not using any form of sensory to know where Yuuji would be  after coming into contact with the wall, the Wind Release technique known as the Tornado Fang it acts like a bullet towards to target, the user stretching their arms above their head and point forward with their hands, by doing so with impacting into the wall the spikes would only come into contact with his hands, impaling them before he had no choice but to put to place his feet onto the wooden structure where the wooden spikes did not exist as it wasn't stated if they were all over, just on the outside and yank force his hands off from them, causing considerable amounts of pain as the blood trickled down his arms and onto the ground, giving Yuuji little uses of his hands, due to this he had no choice but to retreat into another direction to keep Kamui guessing as Yuuji takes his steps to avoid the wooden spikes as the extended to avoid anymore physical harm for the time being, Yuuji however enough to still perform handseals which had to result in Yuuji fighting through the pain as he continued with his original idea of using fire to his advantage as he proceeded to perform two handseals the horse and the tiger, both actions squeezing more blood out of the wounds as he took a deep breath before exhaling a blazing wave of flame towards the wooden shell, letting the flames be fueled on by the wood, setting it ablaze, causing an intense heat outside and even more so inside of the shell, the heat would cause major burns if not escaped from quickly and effectively As overboard as this might seem, Yuuji felt like had something to prove, he had to prove he was strong and he'd go through any means to win this battle against a Senju clain member.
Eventually due to the flames burning the wood, the structure would quickly become weak and charred, as stated before if not dealt with quickly the result with be serious burns and the shield eventually crumbling away.
Word Count: 374

Jutsu:

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Spoiler:

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

Kamui had avoided the Tornado Fang by blocking this with his Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu, making an egg shaped dome around his body to protect himself. Honetly, Kamui had been expecting the Hyuuga Clan's famous Gentle Fist style of Taijutsu, however it thus far had not happened to be used. Instead now, thee outside of the Mokuton barrier was hit with another crash, nearly making Kamui fall to the floor at it's impact, but he remained strong, recovering his balance without falling. He smelled smoke, and the heat was intensifying quick as he began to sweat! If he didn't get out of here quickly he'd be cooked like bread in an oven, so he wasn't going to have any of this.

The good thing about the wood formation being an extension of his arms was he could basically move it how he wanted to. Right now he had the idea to do something very unorthodox. Maybe it would catch his opponent off guard, or maybe it wouldn't but regardless, Kamui would jump slightly and he'd throw his body backwards, moving the wooden formation backwards, though it would ultimately fall over. It looked as if Kamui may have passed out, which in all honesty, he might be just about to do with this heat, but he willed himself, despite his skin turning very red, to keep at this.

'Now!!', Kamui thought to himself. All of a sudden he'd have the egg shape sphere uncoil from himself and as it did, it continued to stretch and extend itself rapidly towards the Hyuuga boy, coming towards him. But this isn't where it stopped. The wood split into three different directions now since there were many branches Yes they were on fire, but they could still be used. One bundle of enflamed branches continued straight towards the Hyuuga, while the other two curled around each side of the Hyuuga's own body, and from there, try to stab at the child's sides, because these branches had sharp spikes at the ends of them.

The boy should very well be able to react to this. In the meantime, a rather hot "literally" looking Kamui Senju, given a free tanning for the day, looked intensely at the boy, huffing the cooler air to regain better standing.

Spoiler:

[379 WC]

Yuuji

Yuuji

The Mask of Kohona

Yuuji watched the dome very carefully as his breath of fire had come to an end, he didn't expect to keep a Jounin, let alone a Senju on the defense, this had to prove that he was doing well in a sense, as he continued to watch as the wooden as it moved backwards across the ground, he knew that the Jounin was up to something he had to be prepared for anything.
The next thing he knew the shape had uncoiled and flaming wooden branches had suddenly started shooting towards him as two branched out, one to the left and one to the right, these two he wasn't all that concerned about it, it was the branch coming directly towards him, he had a few options that he could use, but he had to move and try to think of a way to close the distance between the two, knowing he would be beaten at range.
Now this technique was more effective with the Byakugan, aiming to seal and close the chakra flow from a distance, but this was more to do damage to his opponent he had used a fair chunk of his own chakra already , but it felt like a battle so he had to pull out all possible stops to try and win, seeing that Kamui had broken his line of defense leaving him open, trying to take advantage of this weekend state and entered the gentle fist stance.
Yuuji delivered three swift strikes in the air as these vacuum shells formed flying towards Kamui being barely visible, as he the first strike was a swift right palm strike towards the first wooden branch heading directly towards him, the strike breaking the flame damaged branch as it headed straight towards Kamui's left  shoulder, before continuing with the after with the second palm, Yuuji jumped forward enough with the motion of the first strike to avoid being impaled from both sides, but however didn't escape with injuries as they slashed at both of his sides as the blood dripped down onto his clothes and the ground, but he had to push on, the second was a swift left palm strike to the air which had sent another one of these barely visible vacuum shells towards Kamui's right shoulder before pulling back both his his arms and thrusting to open palms forward sending the third and final vacuum shell towards Kamui's chest, these powerful shells were enough to break bones and knock the opponent off from their feet. 
Word Count: 414

Jutsu::
Chakra: 72.5 - 25 (Half the cost) = 47.5

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

When Kamui saw the boy entering the Gentle Fist style, as he had anticipated, the Jounin decided now to negate the chakra flow he was using. The wood would detach from his arms, and since it was a rather large amount of wood he had used, the man would throw this forward at Yuuji, jump up, and forcefully kick it towards the boy, sending it hurtling swiftly towards Yuuji, and placing a makeshift barrier between himself and the child, as Yuuji’s three Vacuum Palm Shells came at him.

Now, the wood would have still gone towards Yuuji, directed at those points mentioned, and those were likely delt with, but now Yuuji had to deal with the entire wooden structure being kicked at him. This would give Kamui a short diversionary time frame to perform another technique. Without further ado, the Senju with the long purple hair would weave the hand seal of the Snake while channeling Suiton up through his throat and out through hi mouth, gushing at high velocity and volume, Kamui literallly spat out a huge wave of water, and from here, he would jump up on it, though he would not ride the wave as it crashed forward, attempting to crush Yuuji and the surrounding forest, but he would jump back behind the wave, and from this cover, the man would perform yet another technique, using the Hiding in Water Technique, simply by allowing his body to sink under the water. What’s more is, even if the boy evaded the wooden structure or destroyed it, and even if he was able to move out of the way of the giant wave from his previous technique, he should have at least been caught off guard, and now, Kamui would be nowhere to be seen.

[295 WC]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kamui Senju on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

[OOC: Calling 48 hours. Sorry Yuuji, I want to leave this topic.]

It seems as if the Hyuuga boy would be defeated as the wooden structure would crash into him, although the spiked parts broke away before they could attempt to harm the boy, having been damaged beforehand, followed by the wave of water. In truth, Kamui had hoped the Hyuuga boy would be able to get out of the situation, however, this was all too much for Yuuji to handle apparently.

Because of this, Kamui would stop hiding in the water and he swam forward until he would find the young Genin, grab him gently in his arms and swim to the surface. Once at the surface of the water, Kamui swam until he got to a shore, and he'd place Yuuji down on his back and perform basic CPR to stop the boy from drowning.

When he had coughed and come to, Kamui leaned back away from him, exasperated. The Jounin looked at the boy with concern, and he said to him, "I hope you're alright. I'm sorry. Yuuji-Kun, I will see you again, hopefully soon. Forgive me. I have to leave now.", eh would say. He was sincerely sorry. He felt in his heart that he liked the child. Yuuji was a good kid, and a strong Genin of Konoha. Soon hopefully, he would become a Chuunin, and he would continue to be a valuable asset to their village.

[228 WC] [2450 total WC]

[Exit]

Yuuji

Didn't recieve a message noting it, was seeking help from an admin over your last post but was waitin upon an answer therefore hit voided in my case.

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamui's hit stands as 48 hour period elapsed with no note of delay or post marker of any sort. Continue after post 17.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum