Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Baring The Seal [Flashback] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Baring The Seal [Flashback]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Baring The Seal [Flashback] Empty Baring The Seal [Flashback] Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:42 am

Yuuji

Yuuji

The Mask of Kohona

The sun began to rise behind the houses of Kohona, the sky already filled with dull grey clouds, the suns rays breaking through them, it looked like it would be a downer to the day, but not for one person, a young boy named Yuuji Hyuga, today was his third birthday and as any child he was excited for it, he quickly sprung from his bed as he awoke and swiftly left his room, sprinting down the hallway.
"Mum! Dad! Wake up, come on, wake up!"
The young boy barged into his parents bedroom and jumped onto the bottom of the bed, starting to jump around on the mattress, trying to awake his sleeping parents as they both began to groan at the boy.
"Come on, wake up, wake up, you know what today is!"
Yuuji's father slowly arose from underneath the covers as he stared towards his son and shook his head.
"Can't even let us sleep alittle longer huh? I'm surprised you're already up and about Yuuji."
His father couldn't help but laugh a few times before patting Yuuji on the head, the boy grinned a toothy smile as his father did so, trying to pull him by the arm outta bed.
"Well duh, it's my birthday!"
Yuuji continued to raise his voice in excitement as he tugged on his fathers arm before his father finally stood up out of bed and suddenly picked Yuuji up into the air as the boy laughed, throwing him playfully onto the bed towards his mother.
"Now about you get your mother up instead?" 
His father raised his arms above his head and yawned before making his way out of the bedroom and into the hallway, vanishing from Yuuji's sight before the boy turnt his attention to his lazy mother who still hid underneath the covers of the bed.
"Mum, Mum, Muum, come on, Dad got up!"
Yuuji begins to poke at the back of his mother as she starts to move from underneath the covers before springing fourth from underneath them, draping the covers over Yuuji and hiding him beneath them.
"Hah, looks like I caught myself the birthday boy!"
The young boy begins fidgeting and squirming about as he remains trapped underneath the covers by his mother before finally being set free as he looks at his mother with a large frown on his face, his long hair being rather unkempt and all over the place.
"That wasn't fair!"
The boy starts laughing once more as he tugs on his mother's arm and starts dragging her out of the bedroom and into the hallway as she politely follows her son.

They both approve into the dining area next to the kitchen where his father awaited them both as he sat down on a cushion at a small table, Yuuji let go of his mothers arm as he came running towards the table and sat down on one of the cushions before his mother walked behind him and done the same as his father spoke up.
"Now Yuuji, today is your third birthday, you know what the means right?"
His father sounded a tad serious on the subject which left a confused look upon Yuuji's face, where his mother couldn't help but looked alittle worried before the young boy answers his father.
"I don't get it? Its my birthday right?"
Yuuji's father sighs and nods briefly before speaking up once again.
"Yes, it is your birthday but today is going to be alittle different, you know how your dad has this seal on his head right? Today you'll be going to get your seal also."
His father clenched his fist as he spoke these words, clearly not wanting this fate to be sealed onto his son, but it was now tradition in a sense for branch house members, mostly the seal was to keep those in the branch house in line, but Yuuji didn't understand as he tilted his head to the side.
"I don't get it?"
The boy was confused and clearly didn't understand, his father never explained it, he just wanted his son to not worry about it, but he knew the day would come, maybe it was better this way that Yuuji didn't know about it. 

A few hours passed as Yuuji enjoyed spending the morning with his parents, laughing and playing together, Yuuji was always a happy and polite young boy, he never had a bad word to say about anything, but as the afternoon came it was time to leave their home to visit the members of the main house, the short journey was tense for his parents as both remained silent, clearly worried about the event, but this started to worry Yuuji as he held both of his parents hands as they walked.
"Whats wrong?"
The young boy spoke up trying to grab their attention, looking back and fourth between the two, but he didn't get an answer before arriving outside of the area where the event of his sealing would take place.

Word Count: 812

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum