Takigakure

The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:25 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Kojirama stood leaning against one of the hospitals hallway walls, Kojirama was dressed in his usual attire of a black jumpsuit, with a single red village spiral symbol as well as a white cuffing on his left wrist. His Jounin vest was tightly positioned over his chest area and his konoha headband wrapped around his forehead. Kojirama was here on a mission, not an official ninja mission but a mission of his own accord. He was here to ask a genin if they would like to join his squad, which had recently seen its only member up and quit the ninja way. After reading some files on the genins of Konoha, Kojirama had come across one that had interested him quite well. He was told that the young genin liked to spend some of his time at the hospital, inciting that the young ninja was interested in medical jutsu. So thus...Kojirama was here and waiting for the genin to walk by so he could speak with him.

Kojirama had always admired medics, and saw them as a crucial part of any squad. While Kojirama continued to wait for the incoming genin he would recount the other genin that he had given to his younger cousin Kamui Senju, a young girl by the name of Akane Uzumaki who also inspired to be a medical ninja. Kojirama remembered the speech he gave her vividly, citing that medical ninjas were like blood cells of a body. While they were not the heart or the muscle, it was there job to keep those things pumping and alive. For without cells, those things would eventually stop working and die out. Kojirama looked up as he saw a door open, expecting it to be the very person he was waiting for.

2The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:14 am

Yugo

Yugo
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Today had been interesting to say the least. Yugo had been recruited as he entered the hospital to assist in a surgery for an organ transplant. He had accepted, though that hadn't been his original intent. The organ in question was a partial liver transplant that would be accelerated into growth to a full liver by chakra delivered over time by the various medical nin. He was wiping his hands off on a rag, getting the last little dregs of blood off of his hands when he opened the door. Now, the rag wasn't completely covered in blood as Yugo had washed his hands with soap and water beforehand but blood doesn't like to come off from under the nails very easily. Scrapping his original intent at the hospital, Yugo pushed the door open with his shoulder.

Almost immediately, he noticed a shinobi of the Leaf standing up against the wall of the hospital. He had white hair and was dressed primarily in black and wore his Konoha headband proudly. The vest he wore indicated that he was of jounin level, though why he would be waiting at the hospital was past Yugo. He didn't think it was visiting hours, unless the hospital staff had decided to change them very recently.

All of this would go through his mind quickly, and about one and a half seconds after thinking those things he would speak to the jounin. "Visiting hours begin in three hours sir, I would recommend running whatever errands you need to run while you wait. Or are you searching for a staff member? Doctor Kusarigama is in the West Wing, she's the head of the recovery area." he would say, trying to cover as many bases as he could in as few words as possible.

3The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:43 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Kojirama’s eyes laid upon Yugo, also noticing the small rag with little droplets of what Kojirama guessed, was blood on it. As the young genin spoke shortly after the opening of the door, Kojirama would let him finish before he himself spoke. “I’m only here to visit you, you are Yugo Uffa correct? Listen pleasantries aside, I’m Kojirama Senju and I understood that you do not have a Jounin sensei and you are of genin rank. I’m looking to put together a squad and you on the first genin on that very short list. With what I’ve heard of your medical skills you’d be a very valuable ninja on any squad and thus have caught my attention because of that….yes I know this may seem sudden but ninjas are often suppose to make quick decisions on the spot.”

Kojirama would finish speaking, even though Kojirama was blunt and pretty quick to the point he did not think beating the bush would help in his meeting. He would get to hopefully know the young genin more when they spent time training or doing missions. After the last meeting he had with genin, things didn’t seem to go that well albeit he didn’t know of the arriving ninjas like he did with Yugo here. Since he had discretion to recruit anyone into his squad, he would try and combine those that could prove to work well together because of their abilities and that all started with having a medical ninja on the squad. It’s better to start with the foundation and build up, rather than start at the top and build down.

4The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:52 am

Yugo

Yugo
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

“I’m only here to visit you, you are Yugo Uffa correct? Listen pleasantries aside, I’m Kojirama Senju and I understood that you do not have a Jounin sensei and you are of genin rank. I’m looking to put together a squad and you on the first genin on that very short list. With what I’ve heard of your medical skills you’d be a very valuable ninja on any squad and thus have caught my attention because of that….yes I know this may seem sudden but ninjas are often suppose to make quick decisions on the spot.” the jounin named Kojirama said in to the point fashion. Yugo liked that. He hated it when people just kinda... honeyed their words.

"I don't have a sensei because all the jounin I've met thus far have been sub par. Whether they can't form a strategy, or they believe hitting things hard makes everything better." Yugo would say, trying not to turn this meeting into an exposition. Finishing with his hands, Yugo would tuck the rag inside the black belt that held his pants up and then return his attention to Kojirama. "You are correct in the assumption I am Yugo Uffa. I understand your reasoning for building a squad, but pray tell, what sets you apart so much that I should stop my work here at the hospital and come with you?" Yugo would ask, choosing to ignore the part about split second decisions. He didn't like those, either, if he could help it. If this man truly was desperate to have Yugo on his squad, as he sounded, Yugo wished to hear all of his reasons instead of a cookie cutter one like foundation and whatnot. At least, he hoped he had more reasons.

5The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:59 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Kojirama cocked his left eyebrow when the young genin fired back saying he had not yet met a formidable sensei for him to be trained under, citing reasons for said non-training. As he watched him finished cleaning his hands, Kojirama would then listen to the next series of words Yugo would say. "You are correct in the assumption I am Yugo Uffa. I understand your reasoning for building a squad, but pray tell, what sets you apart so much that I should stop my work here at the hospital and come with you?" What sets me apart eh…heh I like this kid. Not looking for mediocrity but of prominence, not the foolish but the astute. Kojirama would soon open his mouth to speak.

“As a medical ninja, it is your duty to evaluate the situation with as much data as you can gather and as much expertise as you have and as much experience as you have garnered. To treat patients here successfully, in a mostly calm environment, is the mark of a good medical ninja. To treat wounds out on the field of battle and in the haste of it all correctly decide what to do, when to do it, and where to do it is the sign of a great medical ninja. You say you wish to learn under a strategic, non-hectic, punch the log mentality sensei. I for one am no such thing. What I lack in the field of medical expertise I gain in the ability to show leadership through the words I speak, leadership through the battle-hardened strategies that have saved and defeated a number of people. When one lacks the patience to heal with a steady hand in traumatic situations, I can be the one to help steady that hand. When one needs time and space away from the heat of the skirmish, I can provide that opportunity through the will of fire I harness as a result of years of experience and my Senju blood. I have succeeded where others have failed; I have done what it takes to raise a squad and a family…I have suffered enough loss to make sure my next moments and actions are the ones that uphold the life of others and does not falter. I may not be a stout medical ninja such as yourself, but I know what it takes to save a life.” Kojirama would take a few seconds to catch his breath before he would continue on.

“What you have learned in the hospital cannot pertain to what you can learn out there in the world; to be apart of a squad as a medical ninja and do the things you do in here, out there. You can make sure that they do not end up here in a hospital bed or worse...in their own marked graves so far away from home. You can be the miracle that saves the friends, the family, and the co-workers that lay here when they cannot do so because of their predicament. Now…as an elder Jounin I can teach you many things, but not near as many things as you can learn and teach yourself when apart of a squad and doing missions alongside a group of people that you will come to know and care for more so than the staff you work here with. This hospital is like an island…you can stay here and learn the things here over and over again until you are numb in the brain...or you can get on a boat and sail the vast sea and learn what that has to offer. To study the remarkableness of medical jutsu with the same books is to sail a lake in a circle, while to study books abroad is to sail the entire seas, the world out there offers much more than the tiny island you sit on today.”

Kojirama would finish speaking, even though his speech accounted to Yugo joining a squad more so than what he brought to the table as  Jounin, Kojirama wanted the young man to see the importance of a squad as a whole and as a individual rather the he himself boast about his journeys and qualities. For it was Kojirama who sought out this genin rather than the other way around, Kojirama was not out to win a prize competing to be someone’s Jounin. He was here to make sure that a talented young medical ninja talent was not wasted in a hospital where there was much older and retired field works here to do that job for him. If the young genin did not adhere to his speech and still insisted on hearing Kojirama’s abilities then he would have to tell him but with much less enthusiasm than he had had about his previous such words dealing with the exploration of field medical work. Kojirama was not the one to boast about his own traits, but the one to inspire others so that they may pride themselves on their effort and experiences.

6The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:39 am

Yugo

Yugo
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

The man was... very set in his beliefs, of that Yugo was sure. He had stood patiently, arms locked in a folded position across his chest as he closed his eyes and listened intently to every single word the Senju said. He made a point with his comparisons of a lake and a sea very well, something else Yugo appreciated. Without giving away too much emotion on his face, Yugo would look up and open his eyes as Kojirama finished speaking.

"You are unlike myself, a man of many words. But, you're honest and intelligent from what I can gather." Yugo unfolded his arms at this point and rubbed his eyes at this point. "But I will say one thing on your opinions of books; you'd be surprised at how often you miss something your first, second, or even third reading of that book." Dropping his hand and staring up intently at the Senju with his green eyes betraying no emotion yet again, Yugo would continue as well.

"You also speak of protecting people I have not met yet will care for more than those I know now. I killed my sister when I was thirteen, Senju Kojirama. Not on purpose, but I still did it even though it was to help her. I vowed shortly after to not let anybody I care for die yet again. What you propose would strain that vow to the limit if I were not able to be as great a medical shinobi as you think I can be." Pausing and letting a wry smile cross his lips at this point, Yugo would extend his hand. "Though I must say, you have my attention and I am very much intrigued. I would be glad to be a member if you'll have me, Kojirama-sensei."

7The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 am

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Kojirama would listen as the young genin responded to his speech, mentioning that he was impressed wit his honest and seemingly intelligence. Kojirama would also listen on the boy’s insight on reading the same books, an insight Kojirama understood. Kojirama would incline his left eyebrow however when the middle-aged teen mentioned that he had accidentally killed his sister while trying to help her. Kojirama was pleased to hear the young man vowed to keep that from happening again, letting it become his nindo of sorts. As the young boy finished speaking, Kojirama was plased to hear the young man was interested in joining his squad and that he had peaked his interest enough. Nodding his head, Kojirama would speak once more.

“Such tragedies often make a ninja stronger in both their ideals and their physical abilities…I have had my own fair share of tragedies that have changed me and made me tougher in both of those aspects. And such a strain would make sure to try and bring out the best in your abilities, something that would make you better in the end as well. That said, I am pleased that you are interested and would enjoy having you on the squad young Yugo. I promise you will become a better shinobi because of this.” Kojirama would then nod his head once again, reaffirming his decision and words.

8The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:11 am

Yugo

Yugo
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Noting with some annoyance that the Senju chose not to shake his hand, Yugo would swallow the urge to tell his new sensei how rude that was as well as disrespectful. Lowering his hand, Yugo would sigh.

"Not to be a pessimist, but promises are words on the wind until they're upheld. Whether I become a better shinobi has yet to be seen, but it is unlikely I will become worse." Yugo would reply, annoyance tinting his voice through his attempts to hide it. Folding his arms across his chest and stretching his back for a couple seconds, Yugo would then ask his new sensei a question.

"Well, if we're on a team now, may I ask who your other potential prospects are and when or if we will go on an introductory mission? It is always nice to know these things ahead of time." he would inquire.

9The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

[OOC: I totally missed the mention of the handshake; I’m so sorry about that L I wasn’t totally ‘there’ when I read your post and then posted mine. Again apologies]

Kojirama listened as the young medical shinobi spoke pessimistic about becoming better that what he was already, Kojirama wasn’t sure but he thought the sentence had a bit of frustration added into the voicing of it although Kojirama would dismiss this as he continued to listen to the young genin who offered up a question. After listening Kojirama would respond.

“You can ask yes…but that doesn’t mean I have to answer it. I do have others on my list however; as for their names or details on them I’d rather not discuss that just yet. Be patience, you will most likely meet them eventually…as for an introductory mission it would be nice see how you react out there in the field…I’ll see what the Hokage has mission wise and I’ll choose the best one that suits to our abilities...before we gather the others it would be nice to see what my top selected can do…” As Kojirama finished speaking he would then extend his own hand. “Now…Now we can shake hands.”

10The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:16 am

Yugo

Yugo
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

(OOC: LOL I was just giving you crap in a subtle way, it's no biggie. Just wanted a little chuckle XD sorry)

"While I dislike your unwillingness to divulge my future partners, I do understand it." Yugo would say to Kojirama as he raised his hand yet again to shake. As he shook his sensei's hand, Yugo would continue. "And I look forwards to working with them... and you. I would prefer it if we waited a day for me to adjust and let people know of my decision here today, and I will accompany you on whichever mission you choose to undertake Kojirama-sensei." Yugo would say. If that was all for now, he would then bow deeply to his master and leave the hospital area to take care of personal matters.

[possible exit, unless you wanna continue one more post ]

1147 words, either 110 ryo or 220, depending on if this counts as a "squad" thread.

Last edited by Yugo on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total

11The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Empty Re: The Blood Cells[Yugo, Invite only] Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Kojirama Senju

Kojirama Senju
Hokage
Hokage

Kojirama listened as the young genin expressed his distaste for the lack of info on his possible future teammates but was glad to hear that he understand as to why. Shaking the young boy’s hand he would listen to the young medical ninja’s last words prompting to wait a day so he could settle things here with the hospital. Nodding his head Kojirama would speak. “Very well. In the meantime I shall gather the mission details as well as more info on the potential teammates.” Kojirama then acknowledge and return the young boy’s bow with a head nod before turning to exit the hospital.

[OOC: Yea we’re through. Good thread student. :D Total thread WC: 1,895]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum