A letter to deliver

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A letter to deliver Empty A letter to deliver Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:02 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

The man known as Neru traveled alone, his dark black cloak covering up most of his body so nobody could make out the decayed tissue due to his revived body. He had been given a rather boring task of delivering a letter to a certain girl in the Land of Sound, he had also heard word that other members of a certain organization were also there but alas these could just be rumors too. Soon however, Neru would deliver his letter and find out whether or not these rumors had any truth to them so for now he meandered his way across the country side towards the Land of Sound

2A letter to deliver Empty Re: A letter to deliver Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:00 am

Oboro

[Placeholder: Not attacking. Having an NPC greet you.]

3A letter to deliver Empty Re: A letter to deliver Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Oboro

Choki arrived at the gates just as the newcomer appeared. The pudgy Jounin looked at the man who seemed to have known how to get to the village with no issue. He gave a smile from just outside the village. The day was crisp and leaves fell slowly from the sky. He waved out to the stranger as the other nameless Jounin behind him stood guard. He was lucky to have the day off so he was allowed to go and do basically whatever he liked. This time he chose to greet people. "Hey, you there!" He said he ran up to the figure, standing about five meters away. "Welcome to Otogakure!"

4A letter to deliver Empty Re: A letter to deliver Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:33 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Neru would keep his pace as he neared the gates, taking notice of the gate guard who proceeded to enthusiastically greet him at the gates. Neru couldn't help but smirk slightly at the mans child like cheerful attitude. As the two closed the distance Neru acknowledged him with a tip of his hat greeted the man back.

"Thank you kindly"

5A letter to deliver Empty Re: A letter to deliver Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:41 am

Oboro

The Akimichi smiled as the man before him tipped his hat. It made him think that the man was friendly to the village, however once he had let a bandit slip into the village and the Otokage scolded him intensely. He would be sure to keep his mental guard up rather than simply allowing anyone who might be a fiend passage. However, this man seemed friendly enough and so his no so often seen hostile side would remain metaphorically sheathed. "What brings you to our great nation?" He would ask as he stared at the nose of the man before him. He scratched his red hair as he asked with his neck slightly tilted back.

From around a corner, another of the Otogakure rounded the corner of the village walls, returning from a short urination trip. "Chouki. Who's the visitor?" Shin Azul would ask as he finished tying up his kamono. His hair was tied back and he walked with a grin on his face rather than a hostile expression. Chouki then realized that he hand't asked the man's name, nor had he introduce himself. "I'm Chouki Akimichi by the way. The guy with the Katana is Shin Azul." He reached out a hand to shake for the man.

6A letter to deliver Empty Re: A letter to deliver Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:27 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

(ill be postin slowly as im extremely swamped at school and work)

7A letter to deliver Empty Re: A letter to deliver Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:58 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Neru expected something like this to happen. It was getting increasingly difficult to get inside of any village these days, most of them were always on some sort of alert because of a conspiracy or whatnot that happened to be buzzing around. This however didn't bother him too much as he didn't expect to encounter trouble as all he intended was to deliver his two letters and then leave the country all together. The man named Chouki Akimichi reached his hand out for a handshake and Neru's hand rose up to meet it giving it a decent shake before releasing it. Neru's head lifted up to meet the eyes of the man he shook hands with, his hat still kept most of his face shaded however.

"My name is Neru Namikaze, It is a pleasure to meet you both. Please excuse my appearance, some scars just never heal as im sure you know. Back to matters at hand, I'm here today to deliver a few letters. The recipients are both foreigners to this land much like myself. I hope to conclude this business in a timely manner or else it looks bad on the time sheet if you know what I mean."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum